Plausible Deniability

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I could I turned over and stretched down the bed and gave him a full nude hug on his full nude body, except for his top. He was getting soft but other than that he was right between my thighs and I pressed in because I couldn't not. It was my first man between my legs with my clothes off and not dancing or hugging. Dad finally shooed me off to the bathroom then he went. I had my gown on and back in bed and he had his boxers on and climbed in.

We snuggled and he was no longer worried about me being nude below the waist all the time in bed. I slipped my hand right in the front of his boxers as soon as we started snuggling. I was playing with a dick.

I said, "Sorry but I have to feel what gave me that orgasm."

He smiled and kissed my cheek and let me. We lay there quietly with my head on his shoulder and hand in his shorts playing with him for a long time, about 15 minutes I think. He wasn't in a hurry and I wasn't either.

I said, "Thank you. That's about what I was hoping for. I know it's highly personal and erotic and sexual but there should be a number of those kinds of things that benefit both of us. Now you know I won't break or go bonkers if you do something you like."

"Katie," he said, "I worry about you not pursuing a normal life with men your age. It seems unnatural."

"I do like a couple guys at the fire department," I said. "It would probably look a little strange them passing each other on the stairs to my bedroom but I could give it a try."

I smiled at him and he looked at me and broke up laughing again.

"I have plenty of time for that," I said. "Exploring our feelings for sex with you is a lot of fun right now. Besides, what I learn I can use to get a guy. I loved the condom which was an unexpected pleasure. Don't tell my dad but I was on pins and needles waiting for you to unexpectedly slip down. You probably wouldn't have gone far. I don't use penis vibrators so even at 25 I'd probably be tight for your size. You'd have to go slow. I'm just saying that to tickle your fantasy so you'll think about it now and then and get hard. Don't do that in public."

Dad was grinning ear to ear. I thought we were probably at the place I was trying to get us. We could do a lot with each other now. I had some fantasies I wanted to try but letting him roam around his father boundaries seem to be what he needed right now and it certainly wasn't doing me any harm. We spent a lot of days at functions. I kept track of awards and slipped them to him at the right time or whispered names when he needed them so he appeared to know everybody and their kids.

I didn't visit him in his bedroom every night and sometimes not for several days. We were too busy and I needed to find a job before I ran out of money. I didn't want to mooch off dad. I finally found a part time job, three days a week, no firm hours, as long as I completed the weekly tasks. I researched pet projects Senators at the state house wanted to introduce. They sent me the particulars and I prepared talking points and facts and figures. I loved it and figured dad had something to do with getting me the job.

It was Friday evening. It had been four days since we got together. We spent the first hour watching late shows and talking and planning. I had an erotic idea I had been thinking about all day.

"Would you like to give something a try? It's about on the same scale as our other foray. My back will be towards you. I think that works for now. You can concentrate on your pleasure more and I have the same benefits. If you're tired we can do it another time."

"I'm afraid to ask what it is," he said. "Ok, what's your pleasure?"

"I thought I would take my gown off and turn over on my stomach. Take off what you can and get on my back. If you would put yourself just under my clit and do what you did before it should feel about the same for you. I have a rubber pad that's covered with fabric to put underneath me so you won't need a condom. Unless you want one."

Dad was quiet and then he said, "I can try that. You get me started. It's going to be very erotic, much more than the other I think."

I knew that. He would be sliding right up between my ridges and my vagina is right there, easy access. If he's done this before he knows all that but he was all for it. Dad went to the bathroom. I reached over the side of the bed and got the pad and a pillow and my lube. I took my gown off and spread the pad out where it would be under my crotch. I got on my stomach on the pad and slipped the pillow under me. I practiced earlier and everything was clear for dad and at the right height and tilt. I pushed the sheet way down the bed.

The lights went out but not before dad got a good look at me. A fully nude woman on his bed waiting for him and sex. I could see him looking out of the corner of my eye. I wasn't looking right at him. I also saw he was perfectly nude with a condom on and fully erect. I was so excited already I wanted to do something but didn't.

I lubed down in my ridges and a little right at my vagina entrance and up under my clit. There was enough between my ridges to coat his penis everywhere it touched me. He should be very smooth. He climbed on and kissed my neck when he was fully down. All that skin. His legs were outside mine. His penis was in my butt crack, which I very lightly coated with lube.

I wanted to talk but I didn't want to interrupt the mood. I reached back and got his hand for a moment. He moved down, his penis pulling down between my buns, not down in. While he was doing that I slowly opened my legs. He lifted one, then the other between mine and I was free to open on up. He slipped a hand right down under my crotch, rubbing against everything. I think he wanted to be absolutely sure he put his penis in the right place.

My clit was swollen and ready and my vagina was running. He would know all that. I had my arms wrapped around my pillow. Dad was moving his hips around getting ready. It was so sexual with his penis and pubes and hips down on my buns I almost had to bite my tongue to keep from moaning. I felt his fingers right at the end of my clit but not touching the pearl then he pulled his hand out and left the head of his penis up under. My clit was already sticking out. About half an inch was against his penis. Then he tilted his hips and started and pleasure started to explode.

Nice slow thrusts that pushed the hood back further from the end, fucking me more. There was no way I was going to outlast him. I would have 2, maybe 3 orgasms before he had one. There was a bare penis on my clit and I could feel it touching my ridges just like I thought it would. I started squeezing myself which made me push back into him. We both got it worked out. At 76 years old dad's muscles seemed firm and stern, particularly his best muscle.

I didn't think he would go for my vagina. That would take the right comments and I was working on that, had for days. His penis wasn't wrapped all over with the insides of a vagina so I didn't think he would have an orgasm any time soon. He obviously knew how to have a good time and make it last. We cruised on like that for about 20 minutes and I felt my first orgasm coming on.

"I'm going to have my first orgasm in a little bit," I said. "Try and hold the fort until I get through it."

He didn't say anything but he levered his legs out a little further and got into me more and a little faster. The man knew what he was doing. My orgasm started and I got a few moans out and my hips shook up and down but dad stayed where he was. My second orgasm from a live penis. Dad slowed down to normal speed once we got going again. Everything was on a stunning sexual level for me. I was feeling wonderful.

I said, "What convinced you to grant my womanly wilds with your body? I appreciate it more than you know but was wondering."

He waited, probably forming a proper answer then said, "Two things I guess. I accepted your need for some sex attention and I recognized there would be no sex available to me so I thought I would try. It wasn't easy for obvious reasons but I worked through those as best I could. You helped more than you know. You were right that you're a grown woman. It helped me stop thinking I was robbing the cradle."

"I can't believe how good this feels," I said. "This is so sensual I can hardly think about anything else. Sometimes I wouldn't mind if you planted the head right at my vagina. If you can accept that I wouldn't mine doing about what you did before. That's special."

Dad wasn't heavy spread down over me. His legs and knees were on the bed and his arms and elbows on either side of my boobs and head so he was levered up. Gentlemanly. His muscle movements down his body and particularly in his hips were a large part of feeling so sexual. I didn't know how he would take my thoughts but he seemed to say 'why not'.

He didn't move his body up or down or change much but he pulled his butt back and I felt him just down from my vagina then he slid right into the funnel and held it there, no thrusting. I squeezed and let go and did it again. I couldn't stop doing that. What a fucking thrill. I was frozen feeling his penis, except for my squeezing. Now to see if he would push the head in. If he did I knew he would eventually fuck me. Maybe I knew it already with him in my funnel.

He let his penis push, teasing, and sometimes he moved his butt back and forth making my vagina stretch one way then the other. He slipped both his hands under on my breasts and spread them out. My nipples in each palm. He slowly moved his hands so he could finger my nipples and while I was feeling that he pushed into my vagina. The whole thing almost gave me another orgasm. It was an extraordinary sexual high. I don't know how far he went in but it was more than just the head. He held it inside a little bit then pulled back and fucked my vagina just with the head.

I said, "Please, please, please don't stop doing that."

I couldn't quite control my hips but I tried to roll them into his at the right time so I could fuck him back. It was getting him into me more. We couldn't quite get together enough so he could keep just the head plunging in and back so I think he just relented and decided to go for it and I felt him working himself all the way in and out. It went quickly. Evidently I did stretch a little over the years. It wasn't that long before he was trying to pull his balls in. He was going for an orgasm. He probably couldn't stop.

It was so good I almost cried. Screw being a virgin. I had another orgasm coming and I could actually track dads. Everything seemed to get more exciting and more desperate and frantic all at the same time. Dad grunted right in my ear and jammed himself in me as firm as he could, considering I was his daughter, and I pushed back into him just as hard. I'm a full woman and here it is dad. Give it your best shot. I tolerated my orgasm while I was helping dad have his. I think that was what lovers were supposed to do. Anyway, that's what happened.

Dad lay on my backside for about 5 minutes getting his breath back. When he got off he turned me on my side and put his arms around my waist and pulled me in and we kissed for the longest time then he sent me to the bathroom. When I got back the rubber pad was gone. Since it was Friday, now early Saturday, we had lots of time. Nobody bothered dad on the weekends except friends. After dad got back from the bathroom we rested for a while and dad got on top between my thighs and teased me with his penis for the longest time, without a condom on.

After a while he was fucking me again, about half way in. I got my hips working with him and he went on in. It was a love fuck this time, easy and not distracting, a familiar fuck, something to do but we both needed it. He needed his penis in a vagina and I needed a penis in my vagina. I wrapped my legs over his and once pushed his butt with my heels then raised my knees so high my feet were in the air. Dad sucked on my nipples and fingered my clit and we tongue kissed. He was doing to me what he did to mom.

I absolutely gave myself to him whenever he wanted. It was exactly what I hoped for. I'm married now and have two sons. Dad gave us the house. His bedroom is about like it was, mostly. I remember things sometimes when going in or walking past the door. Life is good. Dad taught me a lot. I was just elected mayor.


12