All Comments on 'Plausible Deniability'

by Rodwhitebeard

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

Backstory should have been the main story. David, Mary, and the funeral, should have been the prologue and ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not sure this falls into the LW category, but nice story.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 2 years ago

The story needs more details and there is very little emotion

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Nice little story and I found it interesting but there's no way my wife is going to keep a secret about exactly what she was doing. Just doesn't work for me. It seemingly turns out OK in the story but a husband and wife should never have a secret this big. I would have lost all faith and trust in her even after she belatedly revealed what she did doing. What else is she capable of hiding would always be on my mind. Gave you a 4* as it was different and interesting.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Interesting story, but troubling. I really don't see the need for secrecy and I don't think I could show the patience of her husband. However, it was interesting. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

David's reaction to finding out is too muted. Other wise a good story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Something new. Thanks

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

That was a very interesting story. Plausible deniability indeed. 5*.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

Wrong category. Wife’s big secret made no sense unless she was going to leave David at the end and run off with the money. he patiently sits around for months waiting for his absent wife who “Can’t tell him what she is up to? Not likely! They meet at the graveside and it is “OH Hi, thought that might be you…” Neither of them wants to know if they are siblings or “Just Cousins”? Sorry, don’t real Incest stories for a reason, and this was an excellent example of why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its not that out of the ordinary- in fact marrying your cousin is pretty common in missouri and other red states in the southern united states- while southerners have sex with their siblings all the time, marriage is still not allowed

lash2718rlash2718rabout 2 years ago

Good story. There was a movie where the hero found his long time lover was his half sister. When she said she had a hysterectomy. They agreed, no problem. Let us continue. So the calm conclusion doesn't need an explanation.

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

Excellent twist.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Well written, fun, but the end was a pulling the pin on the grenade.

And as incest gets you dickie hard, next time out it where it belongs. Honestly that part of this story was troubling to read and may expose to us a sickness you might have.

South of the Mason/Dixon, huh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Different, unusual in a positive manner. Well written with few mistakes thatbcan be read through. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting and unique , however it was a bit confusing as it became complicated , but it seemed to work , I don’t know why it worked but it did . If it wasn’t for the complication I’d have given you 5 stars , you still earned 4 though ! Good work !

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I hate loose ends but I loved this story - very unique. 5*

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

An interesting plot line, is she or isn't she...

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

Sister or first cousin neither is legal in most areas. Divorce the bitch and take her to the cleaners financially then find a better wife.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Decent story, but had some problems. I don't think most people could live a happy relationship with that unknown. If they are first cousins, then at least some places accept it. There is also a big question about if they have kids. Not sure if this should have been in the incest category.

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

Nice one. And original.

Halfway through, I didn't think this was 5* material, but finally decided it was.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

What FireFox and Just Words said.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooabout 2 years ago

Very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, they should know if they are having children. Anonymous DNA tests with genetic screening. First generation sibling incest generally carries a 1% increased risk of birth defects. from 5 to 6%. This is likely half-sibling; if so an even lower risk is present. I see no moral shame in inadvertent sibling incest. There are good reasons for society's views on the matter but under certain circumstances .....

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

That was different. Unusual LW or sister story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

Not a bit of ‘adventurous wife’ (or big sister) in this tale. Try Non-Erotic (itself an odd category in LitErotica!)

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Interesting and imaginative story. Nice, tight and compact. 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anything can and most likely will happen in this life of ours. LP

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

I'm a foster child since I was years old. I know nothing about my biological father except his name. I always wondered what would happen if I fell in love with a girl and she turns out to be my biological cousin. I don't even know if I have a biological sister from my fathers side and what would have happened if I had met her and fell in love with her.

So I can comprehend this plot.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 1 year ago

This is a fine story as it is. There’s no need to write anything additional.

Unless YOU decide you really want to.

Bry1977Bry197712 months ago

this was a decent story but i saw it going in another direction. Him getting fed up and leaving her, divorce and her finally fessing up to what she was doing after a while.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedabout 2 months ago

A unique story line. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRodwhitebeard@Rodwhitebeard
I took up writing after I retired. I have published 3 vanilla Novels, 2 Collections of short stories and one novella. I have a dozen Contemporary romance books on Kindle. I have resisted joining Literotica until recently, mostly because I used a different site where I have abo...