All Comments on 'Play Date'

by Salish

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spare us all

And don't continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't spare me!

I'll gladly read more.

Best of luck on your upcoming publication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fabulous

Great story. Very nicely done. All those details make this much more realistic and interesting than most stories.

I'll have to read your other work, too. Thanks!

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years ago
Lovely little story

Not much plot, just simple, quiet, gentle. Two lovely main characters who could be real instead of fictional, talking about their lives. Exactly the kind of story that we all need to read now and again. Congratulations, Salish, and thank you.

HectorBidonHectorBidonover 8 years ago
Lovely

A delightful story. I really like the way that you've painted such real portraits of these two women in terms of the important relationships in their lives---with their careers, their husbands, their children, their sexuality, their friendship and love for each other. And I really like the way you've done it by just using their own words to each other in a simple, everyday conversation. Thanks.

RPGerRPGerover 8 years ago
Thank God, You're Back!

I was so afraid you were going to be one of the authors who go missing. When I went back to your page for a reread and saw two new stories it made my day.

About your story.... It was wonderful and sweet and sniffley. You do real people so well and one can immerse immediately. I was glad to find that there is a follow up. I am about to start it, but wanted to thank you one more time for not leaving us.

pseud277pseud277over 8 years ago
A decent prologue

I read this after noticing the shared character with the reboot series. I knew how this author threaded her stories. Glad I did as it was a decent if poignant intro to the character. I enjoy this shared community of characters; because they are so attractive.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Now I have to find out

did they or didn't they?

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
being confined by the rules of a rigid society

happens much too often

SalishSalishabout 7 years agoAuthor
Did they or didn't they?

@rightbank - read the story Reboot to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What might have been

Nice story. Bittersweet. I think we all have that someone we should / might have gone out with if things had been slightly different. Well done.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

thought provoking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalish@Salish
I am a writer, software developer, Klingonist, and general nerd. After a lifetime of immersion in science and technology, I discovered writing, quite by accident, while reading Literotica in 2014. The result was Evergreen Kiss, and the feedback here is one of the biggest reaso...