Play Date at Raia's

Story Info
Submissive Danielle is taken to meet submissive Inga.
5.1k words
4.51
10k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Play Date at Raia's

A Dani and Lorena Story/em>

By Ms. Pamela Lightener

Dani, Lorena, and Raia are inspired by the characters in my 6-part Luscious Leftovers series. You can find Raia introduced in Luscious Leftovers CH 03

Please enjoy my other stories, especially The Charity Trap

In the several weeks she had known her, Lorena had seldom seen her friend and 18-year-old lover Danielle wearing so much clothing. She usually kept the pretty blonde clad in only t-shirts and panties, or often just naked. Petite, slim, and perfectly proportioned, the girl was a walking fantasy, a member of the freshman cheer squad at the university. When the image of a cheerleader came to mind, many people would imagine someone like Danielle.

Originally, Lorena found her asleep, naked, in one of the spare bedrooms after a party at her home the evening before, and decided to treat her as a gift. A couple, friends of Lorena's, had met Danielle earlier that day, and invited her along to the party. When the young girl got sleepy after a little champagne, they played a joke on Lorena and left her in a spare bedroom to be discovered later.

Dani's perfect little body exited Lorena, and she didn't hesitate to put the naive and relatively inexperienced girl through her paces sexually. They quickly developed a physical attraction, then a friendship, and then something closer.

In her early 30s, athletic, and trained in combat sports, Lorena was quite different than Dani. She was Latina, exceptionally successful in business and investment properties, and owned the 5,000 square foot ranch-style home where they both now lived. More handsome than beautiful, Lorena had a confident, commanding presence, and Dani fell under her spell immediately. They were perfectly matched. Danielle: Shy, obedient, and eager to please, and Lorena: Confident, assertive, and protective.

Now, as Lorena guided her Subaru Outback up the hill from her own home, to the somewhat intimidating and singular residence of her friend Raia, she glanced at Dani in her new outfit: A Mandarin collar white linen shirt (no bra necessary) paired with a short silk skirt in a wild springtime flower print of gold, red and blue. The girl's lightly tanned legs were shown off perfectly. Her panties had been chosen for today by Lorena, baby blue hipsters with a silly cartoon tiger front and center. When she held them out, and a nude Danielle stepped into them, Lorena almost could not resist consuming that gorgeous body right there and then. But that would have disappointed Raia, so she pulled herself together and had Dani finish dressing. (After first planting a kiss on the tiger, of course.)

Still, Danielle had not been her usual cheerful self this morning, although her mood could not have been characterized as sulking, so no physical correction had been required. She was a little out of sorts because she had been denied sexual gratification for two straight days, and this was the beginning of the third. It was necessary, explained Lorena, since something special had been planned for her today, and this would enable her to experience it to the fullest. Dani didn't really understand, but trusted Lorena, and had even obeyed her instruction not to masturbate when alone.

"We're almost there, baby. You've been very good, and I'm very pleased with you. And you look amazing."

"Thanks, Lori. It's been really hard not touching myself, especially in the shower this morning." (blushing) I don't know if I could have lasted another day."

"Well, I was going to duct tape a pair of oven mitts to your hands if I had to." They both laughed at the thought.

Who are we going to see?"

"You remember Raia, don't you? She has a friend named Inga that you might find interesting. We want you two to spend some time together and maybe become friends, like Raia and I are friends."

*

Dani remembered Raia very well. Lorena made her come into the room to meet Raia without allowing her to wear any clothes at all. She was presented like a pet, which at that stage she pretty much was, and Raia took her time examining and evaluating Dani's body. Almost 6-feet tall, strong, and not slim, Raia was the epitome of multicultural perfection. It was as if a master designer had taken the best and most appealing features of humanity and had built a woman with the intention of astounding all who beheld her.

Her skin was exquisite, a dark reddish brown that glowed with health and vitality. Her hair was of a complex texture, modestly decorated with a few ribbons and beads, playing perfectly against that gorgeous skin. Although being in her mid-40s, Raia could easily have been mistaken for late 30s, and a very beautiful version of it.

Dressed in colorful. Flowing silks, a top unbuttoned halfway down, and a rich, swirling skirt, she projected a regal origin, but also a relaxed confidence. The fabrics danced as she moved, and Dani was struck with the woman's power. It was as if her entire person dominated any room and everyone around her.

But what Dani remembered most about Raia was a firm and stinging spanking she had received over her knee, and then being forced to climax in front of both women. Raia roughly handled Dani's little pussy, and Lorena made Dani maintain eye contact with her while she came repeatedly. It was embarrassing and incredibly exciting. She could feel heat between her legs as she remembered. If Lorena had allowed her she would have reached into her panties and gotten herself off right there. But she had to be content just to press her thighs tightly together.

The day after she had met Raia, Lorena and Dani talked about what happened.

*

"How did you feel when Raia pulled you over her knee and spanked you, Dani?" You seemed to try to get away, but she's a very strong woman, and you couldn't. Are you angry at her? Are you angry at me?

"I'm kind of confused. But I'm not mad at you, Lori. I don't think you would hurt me or even let anyone hurt me." The girl smiled lovingly at Lorena, who was touched by her trust. "But she really spanked me hard. It wasn't like when you spanked me the day you found me in your house. That hurt a little but not really very much. It just made me feel like you had control over me. It made me excited."

"But with Raia it was different, wasn't it?" said Lorena. "I remember your bottom was pink for two days. We had to make your bath lukewarm and not how you usually like it. But you just couldn't stop cumming, could you?"

"I never felt like that before, like I was going crazy. It was kind of scary. But amazing too."

"Would you want to do it again like that""

"Maybe. If you wanted me to I would."

*

Back in the car on the way to Raia's, Lorena instructed the girl. "Now, when we get there I want you to do what you're told, by either Raia or Inga, just like as if it was me. I'm not going to be there all the time, but you'll be fine."

"What are they going to do to me?" The girl's voice was unsteady.

"Well, you'll have to find out, won't you?"

The gate was open, and Lorena pulled into the circular driveway and up to the front entrance. More than 10 years earlier, Raia had been Lorena's mentor in business, and also had guided her in the ways of how a woman makes love to another woman. They had quite an intense history, and she was looking forward to a new adventure for Danielle.

Raia answered the door herself, and if anything she was even more impressive to Dani. The poor girl didn't know whether to run into her arms or just run. What a confusing mix of emotions and desires!

"Danielle, you little doll! Welcome to my home!" The large woman took Dani in a near-crushing embrace, smacking her bottom several times in an affectionate greeting. "And you too, Lori. (winking) Please, come in to the Great Room. Inga is anxious to meet you both." She had an assistant take their drink orders, and settled the women into comfortable chairs in the beautifully appointed room.

"This is Inga. Inga, my good friend Lorena, and her new friend Danielle."

Inga stood to meet them, and made a distinct impression. She appeared to be in her mid-20s, Nordic in ethnicity, about 5-8 and 160 pounds, and with developed shoulders, arms and legs many men would envy. Not much was left to the imagination, as she was dressed in a tank top over a sports bra, with athletic shorts and white trainers. She was not as intimidating as Raia herself, but quite a physical presence. With a hint of an accent said, "It is my pleasure to meet you both," nodding at Lorena, and then turning to Dani as if appraising her, clearly looking her up and down. Dani felt as if she had been undressed. Lorena instinctively sized Inga up as an opponent, although Inga displayed no aggressiveness or disrespect in her tone or body language. It was just Lorena's nature to be cautious.

The drinks arrived, and small talk was made, and then at the appropriate time, Raia announced her plans for the two younger women.

"Lorena and I decided it would be both educational and interesting for you girls to spend some time together one of my playrooms. So we call it a playdate." The older women chuckled, and Inga smirked, eyeing Danielle as if she was a delicious dish placed in front of a famished dinner guest. Dani realized that she was not only the youngest person in the room, but the smallest and weakest as well. They could do anything they wanted with her. She broke eye contact with Inga, and lowered her eyes to her lap.

"Shall we have a look at the Gothic Room? I think that will do quite well."

Raia led the way upstairs, and turned left at the landing. The decorating scheme for the entire house was rich, lush, and while a bit heavy for Lorena's taste, it suited Raia perfectly. Vincent Price would have been at home with the maroons, deep greens and golds, the high ceilings and chandeliers. Lorena mentally rolled her eyes at the affected drama, thought, the whole damn place is Gothic.

Leading the others into the Gothic Room, she turned on muted, indirect lighting, revealing a large canopy bed, a steel structure attached to the wall, with hooks and loops and various places to connect various things, a bar about three feet wide suspended from the ceiling like a trapeze, and a table about three feet by six feet, upholstered in red leather. On another wall were strange and scary implements, some obviously for punishment, such as paddles, whips, switches, and canes. Blindfolds, ropes and handcuffs rounded out the display.

Raia beamed proudly.

Lorena smiled knowingly.

Inga seemed eager to begin.

Danielle looked ready to make a break for the door.

Raia explained the rules.

"Both of you girls have had the exciting and educational experience of being submissive, Danielle to Lorena, and Inga to me. I have heard very good things from Lorena about you, Danielle, that you are quite naturally obedient and eager to please."

"It's true, Raia," agreed Lorena. "Not only does she have a perfectly delectable young body, but her personality is so sweet and pliant. Of course, I don't have to tell you, since you've seen and touched every bit of that body. Hasn't she, Dani?" Dani wanted to melt into the floor. "I said, hasn't she, Dani?" repeated Lorena. "Yes," replied the embarrassed teen, in a barely audible tone.

"Now, Inga is a very different kind of girl," smiled Raia, obviously proud of this older, muscular and confident women standing tall and proud. "She did not take to submission as quickly, but it was always in her nature, and a very intense desire. You just needed a strong hand to guide, you, didn't you darling?"

"Yes, Raia. It was a different kind of life, but I did want it. You showed me the path and I followed it. Few women could have done that with me, but I admit, you have led me to obey willingly."

"So here is what Lorena and I have for you today," continued Raia. "You are going to take turns being the one in charge or the one who obeys. Inga, you will start and Danielle, you will obey her instructions. Then when you are done you will switch roles, and Danielle will control my Inga. I want you to show each other what you have learned from Lorena and me, and so to learn from each other.

"So Danielle, obey Inga as if she were Lorena, and Inga, when it is your turn to submit, Danielle is in complete authority. And now, Lorena and I are going off to catch up, tell tales, and share a bottle of very expensive cabernet."

With that, both women left the room, leaving the younger ones alone.

*

Inga pulled up a straight back chair, sat, and instructed Danielle to come close. "That's good. Oh, you are truly beautiful. Such a pretty face, and those legs!" Inga went under Dani's short skirt, feeling and caressing her legs and thighs. Dani could feel the strength in Inga's hands as she explored her lower body. Sometimes squeezing, sometimes teasing with fingertips. A hand slipped inside Dani's panties, all over her perfect bottom.

"Spread your legs, girl." Dani had to obey, and Inga's hands stroked the insides of her thighs, brushing by her pussy, caressing it. Then they were under the young girl's shirt, playing with her small, firm breasts, with nipples already hard. Each nipple got a firm pinch, making Dani wince.

"Umm. Oh." It had been so long since Dani had been allowed sexual release.

"Ah, you want this, don't you? You are so horny and I haven't even begun! I see I will have to make you wait then."

Inga raised up the silk skirt and laughed when she saw the cartoon tiger on Dani's panties. There was a dark spot. "Ha, so your little pussy is wet I see. Look." Dani bent down to see the wet spot and blushed intensely. Inga reached up and pulled them down, and when Dani stepped out of them, Inga brought them up to Dani's face. "See?" She pressed the spot against Dani's nose, and then sniffed them herself. "And so sweet. What a lovely little pussy you have, Danielle."

Seconds later Dani was completely naked, being examined by her mistress of the moment. "You are more perfect than I imagined, Danielle! More perfect than Raia told me. And yes, I see that Lorena allows you to keep your pubic hair. How quaint." Inga, cupped Dani's vagina and squeezed, her middle finger stroking between the now moistened lips. Dani's legs closed defensively, but also to clench around Inga's hand.

"Keep your legs open, girl! Did I tell you to close them?"

"No," said Dani, meekly, spreading her feet apart.

IN a second, Inga was on her knees, her face against Dani's pussy, her tongue probing and slurping, her hands on her ass, pulling Dani toward her.

OH, oh, unh, I oh please," Inga's tongue was driving her wild. The room was spinning and her legs buckled. Inga's powerful arms caught her and held her up. A left arm around her body, Inga's right hand attacked Dani's sex furiously, two fingers inside her, fucking her. Dani's legs once again closed, but it was too late. She was being fucked hard and there was nothing she could do.

Then Inga stopped. "No, sweetheart. Not yet, you bad girl."

"Please, Inga. Please."

(Laughing) "No, baby girl, you have to wait."

Naked and embarrassed, frustrated and craving climax, Dani submitted while Inga put leather restraints on her wrists and ankles. She then lowered the bar down from the ceiling, and attached the wrist cuffs to each end of the bar, keeping her arms raised and apart. She then placed another bar between Dani's feet, and attached the ankle cuffs, effectively keeping the young girl's legs open. Arms held up, and legs spread, all of Dani's body was available to Inga to do whatever she liked, which at the moment was brushing her fingertips all over Dani's body, teasing, squeezing, slapping.

Her hand went to Dani's pussy, her palm pressing hard against her. "No, sweet thing. Not yet." The next thing Dani knew a blindfold had been slipped over her eyes. And Inga went to peruse the array of implements and toys available.

After a few minutes Dani felt an ass cheek pulled apart, and a cold gel on her anus. "No! Inga, no! Please!" That was followed by three sharp smacks to the teen's bottom. "Be quiet. You're to obey me, and don't worry, I wont damage your cute little asshole." Inga's gloved finger probed and pushed and worked it's way inside Dani's rectum. Dani sighed, resigned. Then she cried out when Inga's other hand began teasing and stroking her pussy.

"I thought you would like this, Danielle. You really want something in your asshole, don't you, girl? Answer me, and I'll know if you're lying." Inga began fucking the naked girl harder in both holes, and Dani could hardly stand the sensation. She wanted to cum so badly. "Yes! YES! Fuck me, please, fuck me hard I want it so much, please!"

And then as the petite blonde girl neared a crashing orgasm, Inga slowed her pace, keeping her from the climax she was begging for, and then stopped altogether.

"Ooohhh, no, please, please. Inga, please finish me."

Instead Dani felt more gel being applied inside her, and then something was inserted, and it stayed in her ass.

Denied satisfaction, spanked, stripped naked, spread open, and violated in her bottom. Inga left her in that state and went back to the toys for more ideas.

Minutes later Inga ran her fingertips up the insides of Dani's legs, up her butt crack, her sides, under her arms. The girls could not help but moan as frustration and pleasure competed for her attention. Devilishly, Inga tickled the helpless girl's armpits, then her groin, and then the backs of her thighs. Dani was terribly ticklish, and Inga relished her yelps and screams and pleadings.

Inga had shed what clothing she wore, and became terribly aroused at having such license and such power over the beautiful cheerleader. She didn't hesitate to excite her own body as she toyed with Danielle's, and fed the girl her own lubrication from time to time, as she commanded her to suck on her fingers as she would a hard cock.

Poor Danielle didn't know what would happen next. A fat leather paddle delivered several sharp spanks to her perfect ass, followed by Inga's tongue on her dripping wet sex. Nipple clamps were applied (not too tight and not too heavy, but still a shockingly new experience for Dani. Playfully, Inga might wiggle the butt plug around as she stroked her captives abdomen, or gave the girl a deep and passionate kiss.

But one thing never happened. Danielle was not allowed to cum, no matter how much she begged.

It had only been about a half hour of denial, but it seemed like all day, especially considering that Dani had not had sexual satisfaction for three days. She felt her lubrication running down her thighs. Inga fed her that too.

Her anus was penetrated, her nipples squeezed, her butt pink from being spanked. She had tasted the sexual juices of two women, herself and her mistress of the moment, who used a crop to occasionally remind Dani how sensitive the flesh was on the insides of her thighs.

After a few minutes of silence, Dani heard a faint sound coming from the direction of the bed. She heard Inga's voice, quietly moaning and also sounds of the woman aggressively masturbating. The sight of the naked blonde girl restrained and spread a few feet away was too much to bear. Her strong hand punished her sopping wet pussy mercilessly, and her vocalizations became louder and more intense. Dani tried to will herself to orgasm just from hearing Inga, and although close, was not successful. She had to endure the passion and intensity vicariously as Inga screamed and writhed as she peaked in her pleasure. Then there was silence again. Dani wasn't sure if she was even conscious after such powerful orgasm.

Finally, Dani heard Inga rise from the bed, and when she came near, her voice was calm and calculated. "Are you still waiting, Danielle? Have you not been able to touch your wet little pussy? Oh, how cruel of me. I suppose that will have to be resolved when you have control, but that is not now."

12