Play Date at Raia's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inga removed the nipple clamps carefully, and kissed both of Dani's pretty, firm breasts, as if in apology. "They are so cute, so perfectly suited to a small girl like you. I do love them." She licked and sucked them as Dani once again became aroused. "So sensitive! Can't you cum just from this?" Inga made an effort, but Dani was again denied.

"What about from this?" Inga played with the butt plug slowly fucking the girl's tight little anus, but while Dani moaned and begged for release, she didn't cum from that alone. The plug was removed.

"Well then what shall we do with you? Oh I think I know."

Still blindfolded, Dani was in a world of frustration and longing. Inga returned, and the young girl felt the leather paddle once again on her tender bottom. Whap! Whap! Whap!

"Ow! Ouch! Please stop, Inga, please!"

The paddle rubbed her bottom in a circular motion, and simultaneously, Inga's fingers found Dani's pussy again. Lips wet and puffy, spread open and eager for stimulation, Dani cried out to be satisfied.

"They go together, Danielle. The paddle and my fingers. You get both or you get neither. If you tell me to paddle your ass I will let you cum. What do you say, my wet little girl? What does your sweet little pussy say?"

Inga teased a little more, licked Dani's breasts as well, and then withdrew, waiting.

"Please paddle my ass, Inga. Anything. I just need to cum, please. Paddle me."

Smack! The paddle came down on the back of her right thigh, just below the cheek, making Dani shriek in surprise, but then true to her word, Inga's fingers returned to her pussy. The paddle returned here and there, unpredictably, but Inga worked Dani's little sex hard. Still blindfolded, Dani wasn't sure if pleasure or pain was next. Then she heard a buzzing sound, and an intense vibration electrified her wet little pearl. Oh! Oh! Oh FUCK oh yes, yes, oh YES!"

The vibrator and the leather paddle did not let up, and as the bound, naked girl came and came, Inga smiled with satisfaction and pleasure. And then it was done, and Dani was unable to support herself, and was held up by her wrist restraints. Inga easily held the girl up, undid the cuffs, and carried Dani over to the bed and laid her down. She removed the ankle cuffs and the spreader bar, and left her there, wet, naked, and spent.

Inga smiled confidently as she relaxed in an wing chair across the room. "When you rest you can have your turn, Danielle. I can take much more than I gave you."

Danielle was unsteady when at last she got up from the bed, and with a grim look told Inga, "Come over here and bend over the bed." Inga calmly complied, and Dani picked up the paddle. Angrily, she applied it to Inga's sturdy backside. No reaction. The next blow was harder to the other cheek. Four harder smacks followed, two of which were two the woman's upper thighs. Inga simply waited for more, or further instructions.

Instead she heard Dani quietly crying. The crying turned to sobbing, and there was no more punishment. Inga obediently remained in position, but turned slightly to see what could be happening.

"Don't turn around! Stay there, Inga." (more crying). Finally, Dani ran to the bathroom, and slammed the door shut. There was quiet, and after several minutes Inga got up and went to the door, knocking softly.

"Danielle? You are all right? Shall I get help?"

"No. I just need a minute. Wait there. I'm not done with you."

Dani freshened up and regained her composure. She was still exhausted, sexually devastated, and her backside and some other parts of her body were sore. She took a little more time, put on a robe, and opened the door. Inga was still naked. She looked confused, but since she wasn't in charge now she waited for instructions.

Dani remembered what she was told about how she was supposed to interact with Inga: " I want you to show each other what you have learned from Lorena and me, and so to learn from each other."

She went to the large bathtub and began to run a bath. As the water warmed she added a sweet smelling soap. "Get in, Inga. I'll be back shortly." Bewildered, the large, intimidating women obeyed. "Relax," said Dani, and left.

Touring the room, Dani examined the various toys, implements, mechanical devices, and furniture. When she first entered the room it had been overwhelming, but now she had the chance to take it all in. Harnesses, chains, whips, ropes, and items where she couldn't guess the purpose, or preferred not to try.

Returning to find Inga soaking contentedly, she quietly said, "Stand up please." Then the teen proceeded to bathe Inga from the neck down, carefully and gently. Inga's nipples were rock-hard from the chill of the air, and also from the stimulation, although Dani wasn't intending to overtly excite her. But she was becoming excited regardless as the teens hands cleaned her entire body, intimately exploring every square inch.

When Dani was done bathing her, she instructed Inga to get on her hands and knees in the tub. Applying more rich and fragrant soap to every part, every sensitive area. Inga's desire and excitement grew, and eventually Dani's left hand and arm stroked her stomach and breasts, while her right went between the girl's legs, between her buttocks, and found her sex.

Patiently and gently, Dani loved and caressed Inga, who vocalized her pleasure and happiness quietly. For such a young girl, Dani's hands worked expertly, loving Inga's body as Lorena had often loved hers. Inga quickly climaxed in a quiet, beautiful way, her legs squeezing Dani's right hand, as Dani's left held her breasts tightly.

Then Dani rinsed her off, patted her dry gently, and kissed her sweetly.

Inga found another robe, and when the girls left the bathroom, they found their clothes and got dressed in silence. Raia and Lorena arrived soon afterward, and also without conversation, Dani and Lorena left for home.

In the car on the way down the hill, Lorena broke the silence. "Dani, you should know that Raia and I were watching and listening the whole time. We wanted to make sure that both of you were safe and things didn't get out of control. Of course, I was concerned mostly about you."

At first Dani was shocked and surprised at having been observed all that time, but then realized it was just like Lorena to be in control, and also to watch over her. "So I guess everybody got off today then," said Dani, with an uncharacteristic smirk.

"Oh, Raia did for sure. Many times. The video and sound systems are really state of the art, in the playroom and also in the bathroom, you know. She started wanking just as soon as your clothes came off. You totally turn her on. She would totally take you in if she could. I told her to forget it."

"But not you?"

"No, I really couldn't relax. I don't know Inga very well, and I wanted to make sure I could get into the room in a few seconds if I had to. We were right in the room next door, you know."

"I'm glad you were there, Lori, but I wish I'd known."

"I know, honey, but that was part of the experience I wanted you to have."

*

The rest of the day was low-key, with a simple dinner, and an early bedtime. Danielle just wanted to be held before sleep, and Lorena was more than content with comforting and loving her girl as she wanted.

The next morning after breakfast, they went out to the pool, and Lorena lay back on a chaise while Dani swam lazy, slow laps. It was a way the teen kept her perfect figure, which Lorena appreciated fully since neither bothered with swimsuits.

Dani pulled herself out of the water, a vision in feminine perfection, stunning, wet, and subject to Lorena's admiring gaze. "Just stand there a moment, sweetheart. I have simply never seen anything more beautiful than you."

The girl smiled, blushing, and toweled dry before laying on the chaise next to her mistress and friend.

"Baby, can I ask you something about yesterday?"

"OK."

"Inga paddled you pretty hard, didn't she?"

"Oh yeah. It was getting to be too much, but I didn't want to quit after what you told me. I wanted to obey you as long as I could. And also she was kind of driving me crazy with her fingers and that vibrator at the same time. But yeah, it really hurt. You can see." Dani turned on her side so Lorena could see some slight marks remaining on her backside and legs. Lorena winced.

"But when you got the paddle, using it on Inga made you break down. You had a chance to get even and punish her, but you didn't. You had to run into the bathroom."

"Well, at first I wanted to make her hurt, but then right away that feeling made me sick. And really sad. It's not what I wanted no matter what she did to me. I didn't want to hit anybody when I was that angry. I don't want to be like that.

"And then I finally really thought about what you told me to do. Teach her about what I had learned from you. And that wasn't about being mad and hurting someone. It was about being kind and giving pleasure. And that's what I tried to do. It didn't matter what she did. It mattered who I want to be."

Lori, is everything all right? Why are you crying?"

12