Play Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Fucking bitch! Fucking bitch!" David snarled as he pumped his cock into Nikki's mouth. "Fuck! You're making me fucking come! Goddammit, I'm fucking coming!"

As I watched, unable to tear my gaze away, David's cock throbbed with deep rippling waves as he came in Nikki's mouth. She moaned loudly as he face-fucked her, his hips thrusting as come leaked from between her lips, his jizz dribbling down his shaft and over his balls, lubricating his cock as she continued to stroke and suck. I watched, my own orgasm stalking me even though I was only a passive observer, until she sagged with a gasp, the tension leaving her body as her climax released her.

"Fuck!" David roared as Nikki spat a huge glob of come onto his cock and swirled the mass around the head with a tight fist, the thick, milky goo running down his cock before she sucked it back into her mouth to do it again.

"Fuck," Nikki breathed as David ravaged her pussy, her hand still smearing his come over his cock before she started slapping his slimy rod again her breasts.

David had come like a fucking beast, filling Nikki's mouth with his ejaculate, and still they were going at it, Nikki swallowing David's cock and holding it deep until she gagged. Were we always like this?

I moved so I could watch David lap at Nikki's pussy, his face shiny with her pussy juice as he fucked her with his fingers. So many details I'd never noticed before.

"Fuck!" he bellowed again, his back aching as he levered his ass off the bed and twisted.

They rolled onto their sides, their lips, tongues, and fingers busy as they grunted and squirmed, their sounds of lust loud in the quiet of the room. So much passion! They pleased each other for another long moment, hips thrusting at faces, until Nikki finally broke off and rolled away.

David rolled to his back before rising to his knees, grabbed Nikki by the ankles, and dragged her to him. "Are you ready to get fucked, you cock sucking bitch?" he sneered, his face intense.

She turned her ass to him and glared over her shoulder. "Shove that big fat cock into me and fuck me good."

He moved up close, lined himself up, and drove in deep. "Fuck!" he gasped, his head tipping back as his cock disappeared inside Nikki's tunnel, her moan at his passage incredibly erotic.

"Fuck that pussy," I growled as David began hammering his big cock into my wife. Nikki had come first as they pleasured each other with their mouths, but just, and I wanted him to fucking wreck her with pleasure.

I'd lost track of Michelle. I glanced around the room to discover her slumped in the chair, feet on the ottoman with knees high and legs open as she slowly caressed a nipple. That fucking bitch had better not be jilling-off! She caught my gaze and smiled at me, slowly dragging her fingers through her wetness, her head tipping back and her mouth opening slightly before she pierced me with her gaze again. She slowly rose, crossed the two steps to me, and crouched in front of me before taking my cock into her mouth.

"No," I growled as I stepped back and pulled my rigid member from her warm, wet, mouth. "Not yet."

Taking that one step, and speaking those three little words, were the two hardest things I'd ever done in my life. Last month, after I'd already come twice, watching David and Michelle fucking hadn't been nearly as torturous as watching David and Nikki fucking now. I'd thought I wanted Nikki and David to fuck first, to build my excitement, but watching David pound is cock into my wife, I was about to explode with need.

She smiled as she slowly rose to her feet. "Don't you want me to suck your cock?"

The bitch was playing me. "You want to get it on? You want me to throw your ass on that bed and fuck you good?" I rumbled, daring her to take me up on my offer. As horned up as I was, all she'd have to do is nod and I'd have my cock in her before she stopped bouncing.

"Fuck!" Nikki wailed before Michelle could answer. "Fuck that fucking pussy with that big fucking cock, you big dicked mother-fucker!"

"Fuck her!" I snarled, trying to tear my thoughts from stuffing Michelle full of my cock.

David hauled Nikki upright onto her knees, his hips still thrusting as he kissed her neck, his big hands gently mauling her breasts.

"I'm going to come again," she gasped. "You're going to make me come again!"

"Don't you fucking come," Michelle barked.

"Oh, fuck! I need to fucking come!" Nikki cried, squirming her ass into David's crotch as he fucked her.

"Keep fucking her! She's coming!"

"Don't you fucking come!"

"Fuck!" Nikki bawled as she threw herself away from David. "You almost made me—" she snarled as she turned to face him again.

David lunged after her, catching her foot and dragging her back to him. "Come here, you sexy fucking bitch! I'm not finished fucking you yet!"

Nikki and David tumbled and squirmed, snarling and hissing at each other as they each tried to mount the other, both wanting to be in the dominant upper position. When David finally slammed his cock into her, he had her legs over his shoulder with his hands behind her neck, folding her up as he pressed her knees into her tits with his weight, his legs stiff as he levered her ass off the bed.

"Oh... fuck! Your cock is going so fucking deep!" Nikki wailed as she grabbed David behind his head, her pulled back over her teeth as he pounded into her furiously hard.

They were locked together like two fighters, glaring at each other in a test of endurance, their teeth bared in feral snarls as they tried to destroy each other.

"Fuck her, David! Fuck her good!" I growled.

After many long moments, David began to sweat, his breathing coming in hard gasping pants as his cock fought my wife's pussy. "Give it to me! Give me all of that big fucking cock!" Nikki snarled.

"You like my cock fucking your pussy?"

"I fucking love that big cock in my fucking pussy. Fuck!" Nikki wailed. "I'm going to come. You're going to make me come!"

"Get out of there!" Michelle cried, slapping her palms rapidly on the bed. "Don't let him make you come!"

Nikki released David's head and gripped the linens, wadding them in her hands. With a wailing groan, she pushed with her legs, her ass sinking deeper into the bed as she struggled to force David off her.

David wrapped her legs in his arms as she forced him back, holding them to his chest as she began bending him backwards.

"Fuck!" he bellowed as she wailed again, her ass rising off the bed as they engaged in a test of strength, his cock deep inside her as they battled each other, David grunting and straining as he tried to keep fucking her.

"That's it!" Michelle cheered.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" Nikki wailed as she began to shake, her legs collapsing as her climax sapped her strength.

They tumbled, David still gripping her legs as he fell sideways to the bed and began thrusting furiously. "Give it to her!" I cheered.

Nikki wailed again, an inarticulate cry of pleasure as David fucked her, her hands like claws as she scratched and gripped the air, her body stiff with taunt muscles. David roared, his face twisting as he fucked her impossibly hard, his body slick with sweat before he shoved her and rolled away, gasping for breath.

Still panting, David moved from between her legs to her face before shoving his cock into her waiting mouth. "Fuck," he murmured as Nikki devoured him.

David allowed her to suck him for a long moment, wiping sweat from his face as he gasped and hissed in pleasure, his nipples taunt, before he pulled his member from between her lips. As he tumbled to his back, he pulled Nikki with him and turned her, so her back was facing him, his hands on her hips as he steered her pussy to his waiting cock.

"Fuck," she sighed as she settled, his cock sliding deep into her wetness before he grabbed her breasts and drew her down, pressing her back into his chest.

With a growl of pleasure, he drew his legs up, planted his feet, and began pounding into her furiously. As he fucked her, he released a breast and snaked his hand down to tickle her clit. He fucked her hard for many long moments, their faces twisting in pleasure, their breathing coming in hard gasping pants.

Michelle stood, frozen as I was, as we watched our spouses fuck, their grunts, growls, and moans speaking of the pleasure they were giving and receiving. "Give it to him," Michelle snarled. "Give him that fucking pussy and make him come."

David was beginning to sweat in earnest, his flesh shiny as drops slowly rolled down his body. "Come on! Fuck that cock, bitch!" he growled.

"Fuck him! Fuck him hard! Fuck that big cock and make him come!"

"She's getting close! Keep fucking her! She's about to come!" I snarled as Nikki's face twisted in ecstasy.

Nikki shifted, bending at the hip and twisting to look into David's face, looping an arm around his head to pull his lips to the side of her breast. "You want me to fuck you, you big dicked mother-fucker? I'll fucking fuck you!" she growled as he suckled the side of her breast, his cock and fingers working over her pussy.

She powered out of David's grasp and leaned forward, bracing on stiff arms as her hands gripped his legs, bending David's cock past vertical as she took over the fucking, David's hands on her ass to slam her down on his cock. David's face twisted in rapture as he groaned.

"He's going to come!" Michelle cheered. "Keep fucking him!"

"Fuck!" David gasped. "Your pussy feels so fucking good!"

There was a long moment where the only sounds were David and Nikki growls, grunts, and gasps of pleasure, and the slap of their flesh.

"Fuck!" Nikki wailed. "I'm going to make me come!"

"Don't you fucking stop!"

"She's coming!"

"Fuck!"

"You hold it!"

"Fuck her!"

"I can't hold it!"

"Fuck me!"

"She's coming! Keep fucking her!"

"I can't take it!"

"You fuck that cock!"

"He's making me come!"

"Shit! I'm going to come!"

"Make him come!

"Keep fucking that pussy!"

"Don't you fucking come!"

"Fuck that big cock!"

"I'm coming!"

"Don't you stop, you fucking bitch!"

"She's coming!"

"Fuck! I'm fucking coming!" David snarled, our words tumbling over each other in a cacophony of sound.

Nikki wailed, her head back and eyes squeezed tightly shut as she continued to fuck David. With a roar, David thrust up hard, driving his cock as deep into her as possible, his face a mask of pleasure and erotic pain. Nikki shuddered as she stilled her hips and sat stiff, her body alive as muscle warred with muscle, her face twisted into a feral snarl. I'd seen that look before, the look of her battling a massive orgasm.

David was no better, his fingers biting deep into Nikki's thighs, every muscle standing in stark relief, straining as he forced his hips up against Nikki's weight, his head tipped back into the mattress as he bared his teeth.

"Fuck!" David gasped, his breath escaping him with an explosive rush as he relaxed, Nikki groaning and slumping in time with him. They sat, David's cock deep inside Nikki, neither moving, their skin glowing with their sweat as they panted hard and deep.

After a moment, David began to thrust softly. "Fuck. Stop. I need a second," Nikki murmured, not moving, her head hanging low as she sat on his cock. After a moment, she rolled off him with a groan. David followed, wrapping her up in his arms to nibble on her breast, his cock shiny and slick looking, still hard but softening.

"Fuck," Nikki breathed again before she took a deep breath and let it out slowly, reaching between them to slowly caressing David's cock. She twisted her head to look at David's face. "Think we should stand at the side of the bed and tell them how to fuck? It only seems fair."

David took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, his lips leaving the hard point of her breast as he propped on an elbow, his finger slowly spreading the wetness his tongue left behind. "Yeah. I'm ruined unless I get a few minutes to recover." He turned his attention to me and smiled. "That's twice you've done that to me, you asshole. I'm looking forward to a little payback. Let's see how you like it when you're getting the shit fucked out of you by a fucking sex goddess, trying not to come, while someone is yelling at you to keep fucking and not come."

I was so turned on it took every ounce of willpower I possessed to not throw myself onto the bed, drive my cock into Nikki, and power-fuck her into oblivion. I was leaking fucking everywhere, my legs slick from my weeping cock. If they were done, they needed move their asses so Michelle and I could take care of some urgent business.

"Bring it," I growled.

"I'm going to fucking bring it," Michelle cooed.

Nikki gave David's cock one last, sensual stroke, before they rolled away from each other. She stepped off the end of the bed and took me into an incredibly erotic kiss as she slowly stroked my cock.

"Fuck," I breathed, twitching slightly with her caress, before I forced her hand away. "Stop. You'll make me come," I breathed into her lips.

She smiled, her lips against mine. "Good. I hope she fucks you up."

I stepped back, my cock twitching with my overheated excitement. Michelle was sitting on the bed, her legs tucked under her and splayed to the sides as she caressed her pussy and breast.

She smiled at me. "Bring that big fucking cock over here," she purred. I crawled into the bed as she flopped to her back and opened her legs, her arms beckoning me. "Fuck me."

So this is it? Getting straight to business? That's fine with me. I moved to Michelle and slid into her wetness without hesitation.

"Mother... fuck!" I snarled as her channel surrounded my shaft. I wanted to take it slow. I wanted to give myself a chance to gather some control, but that shit went out the window when my cock plunged into her pussy on the second thrust.

"Shit!" Michelle snarled, pulling me down on top of her. "Fuck that pussy! Fuck that pussy hard!" I exploded into motion, sliding my hands under her to grip her ass, pounding my rock-hard cock into her as hard and fast as I could. In seconds Michelle began to wail, her walls clamping down on me and squeezing me tight. "Fuck!" she screamed. "I'm coming, I'm coming already!"

I tried to hold on, but the muscles of her pussy gripping my plunging cock was too much and I came. I roared in frustration and pleasure, pounding into Michelle hard and fast as I emptied myself into her. Michelle wailed again as I splashed into her, her nails biting painfully into my back, our loud cries of pleasure filling the room.

"Fuck!" I bellowed, so loud the neighbors would hear, unable to contain my voice as I struggled in the grip of the hardest climax of my life, and still I fucked her, unable to stop my furiously thrusting hips as she held me desperately tight, one arm around my back, the other my head, holding my face to her neck as she writhed under me, straining in rapture as she keened softly in my ear.

"Shit! Fuck!" she panted as I gasped in relief, driving my cock in deep and holding it there as we relaxed out our climaxes, out of breath and shaking from the power of our releases.

"That's it?" David's voice came from beside me, his tone light and teasing. "That was quick."

"Yeah," Nikki teased. "I didn't even have a chance to tell her to fuck you."

"Fuck you both," I panted into Michelle's neck. I forced myself up on stiff arms, my cock still inside Michelle, to look at David and Nikki. They were standing at the side of the bed with big stupid grins on their faces. "You should watch people fucking for an hour and see how long you last when you get your chance."

"Well, you're the one that wanted us to go first," David replied with a shrug.

"Yeah. Stupid on my part."

Michelle placed her hand against my cheek and turned my gaze back to her. "You better not be done."

I smiled at her, my urge to kiss her almost overpowering. "No, not even close," I breathed as I began thrusting again, lowering myself over her as my lips found her neck. I was softening, but I knew I'd firm up again as her canal caressed my rod.

"Good," Nikki purred. "I was starting to feel cheated."

I thrust into Michelle slow and easy for many long moments, my cock slowly returning to its former hardness as the feel of her body beneath me, the caress of her pussy around my cock, and the taste of her skin reignited the fires of my passion.

"Goddamn your cock feels good," Michelle sighed.

I rose, watching her beautiful face. I was starting to lose myself in my passion again. "Are you ready?"

She smiled at me. "Ready for what, you big dicked mother-fucker?"

She was taunting me, and I gladly took the bait. "To get fucked, you sexy fucking witch," I murmured, remembering she didn't like to be called names.

She smiled. "Show me you know how to use big fucking cock."

I began to fuck her harder, faster, letting my passion and lust consume me.

"That's it," David muttered. "Give it to her."

I pounded into Michelle for many long moments, trying to drive her through the mattress with my hips. As I watched, her face slowly hardened. "Fuck!" she grunted.

"You fucking like that?" I growled.

"I fucking love your big fat cock pounding my pussy."

I continued to fuck her, watching her face and eyes, reading her rising need. "Fuck," I snarled, dropping over her to kiss her neck. "Your pussy feels so fucking good!"

I wasn't close to coming, but she didn't appear to be either, so I wanted to change positions to try to find something that would start her on the road to her climax. I threw myself backwards, intending to flip her to her stomach and fuck her from behind, but she had other ideas. She rolled, taking my cock into her mouth. Like Nikki, Michelle knew how to suck a cock, and I growled in pleasure as she battered my rod with her tongue and stroked it with her lips.

"That's it," Nikki purred. "Suck that big cock."

I glance at David. He was steel hard again, his eyes intense as he watched his wife suck my cock, his hand slowly caressing his manhood. His gaze flicked to mine, and he smiled. "Are you just going to lay there and let her make you come, you pussy?"

"I'm not you," I growled in reply. "I can hold my nut."

"Uh-huh," he teased as I hissed in pleasure when Michelle took my cock deep, swallowing my entire length.

"Goddammit, Michelle. Shit!" I growled as I watched her fist stroking my cock as she licked and teased the head.

"I'm going to make you come," Michelle purred, watching me as she continued to tease my cock.

"That's it! Make him come! Make him come hard!" Nikki hissed.

"Shit!" I hissed again.

If I let her make me come again this quick, David would ride my ass for weeks. She was out of reach, so I couldn't grab one of her legs and drag her around to eat her pussy. It was time to get back in the game.

"Let's see what you can do with that pussy," I sneered as I grabbed her arms and pulled her up my body.

She came willingly, holding my cock erect as she moved higher over me. As she settled, my cock sliding into her hot, tight, wetness, I battered a nipple with my tongue, the point swelling into hardness under my sweet torment. She began rocking as I sucked at the hard point of her breast while teasing its mate with my fingers. She fucked me for a long moment before she settled, mashed her breasts into my face, gripped me, and twisted her hips.

I moved with her, her legs going around my waist as we tumbled. My cock popped out of her during our roll, but my lips never left her breast. Still nursing at her breasts, I thrust softly, my cock seeking its target, until I slipped between the lips of her womanhood. With a grunt of pleasure, I thrust into her deep and began to fuck her with purpose.