Play Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's more like it," David rumbled. "Now fuck her!"

"Fuck that cock," Nikki growled in response.

I began pounding into Michelle with earnest, hammering into her hard and fast for many long moments.

"Goddammit!" Michelle snarled in a staccato beat from my pounding cock. "You're fucking the shit out of me! Fuck!"

"Make her come, Carl," David urged. "Make that fucking pussy come."

"Fuck him! Fuck that big cock!"

I could feel my orgasm stalking me. David was right. Having those two assholes talking to us, urging us to make the other climax while not coming ourselves, was taking its toll.

"Fuck," I snarled. I tried to pull out, to give myself a break, but Michelle locked her ankles behind my back. So this is it? This is our last stand? Fine! I glared at her. "I'm going to make you come," I snarled as I began pounding into her harder and faster, biting off you bitch at the last moment.

"Do it!" David cheered. "Make her come!"

"Keep fucking him, Michelle! Keep fucking him!"

"Fuck!" Michelle gasped.

"Don't you come! Don't you fucking come, you bitch!" Nikki sneered. "Keep fucking that cock!"

I shook my head, my orgasm closing in around me. "Fuck! She's going to make me come!"

"Don't fucking do it! You hold that fucking shit!"

"Goddammit! Fuck! Shit!" Michelle growled. "You're going to make me fucking come!"

"She's close! Keep fucking her!"

"He's going to come!"

"Fuck!"

"Fuck! I can't hold it!"

"Keep fucking her, Goddammit! Don't you fucking come!"

"Shit! Her pussy is going to make me come!"

"Fuck that cock! You fuck that big fucking cock and make it come all over your fucking pussy!"

"I'm going to come!"

"Don't come!"

"I'm coming!"

"No! Don't you fucking come!"

"Shit! I'm about to come!"

"Keep fucking him!"

"Fuck her! Make her come!"

"I'm going to fucking come! Fuck!"

"Keep fucking him!"

"Fuck that pussy!"

"Your pussy is too fucking good!"

"Fuck me with that hard cock!"

"Fuck! I'm fucking coming!"

"Shit! Fuck! I'm coming!"

All the voices combined, everyone talking over each other until I couldn't tell who was saying what. With a roar, Michelle's pussy milking my cock, I splashed into her, unable to delay my climax another moment as my rapture overwhelmed me. My muscles screaming in protest, I forced myself to keep fucking her, her crying wail of completion joining mine.

"Fuck her!"

"Fuck him!"

"Don't stop! Make her scream!"

"Fuck that cock!"

"She's coming!"

"Fuck him! He's coming! Keep fucking him!"

"Fuck!" I roared, utterly devastated by my climax, the pleasures of her body too intense to endure.

I threw myself back, breaking the lock of Michelle's ankles, a last huge spurt of semen erupting from my cock to land on Michelle's stomach as I tumbled away, grunting and thrusting at the air as I was ravaged by my orgasm. Then it was over.

I opened my eyes to see Michelle coming at me, her face hard and full of lust. I knew from her spasming womanhood she'd come, and come hard, but it was clear from her expression she wasn't finished. I was still massively hard, but I knew after my two brain melting orgasms, I wouldn't stay that way for long. She crawled over me, took my cock into her hand, and slammed her hips down, my cock disappearing inside her in a single, savage, insertion.

"Fuck!" I bellowed as my body lit up with pleasure. I glared at her as I gripped her waist. "You want to fuck? Then let's fuck!" I sneered, forcing my hips up to drive my manhood as deep as possible as she bounced on my cock.

I began to growl with low rumble deep in my chest as we fucked hard and fast, our gasps and growls of pleasure loud and continuous. We were out of control, the pleasures radiating from my cock searing in their intensity, but I couldn't stop, wouldn't stop.

"Fuck her, Carl! Fuck her!" David cheered, but my gaze never left Michelle's eyes. This was a fuck to the finish.

"Fuck that big cock!"

"Fucking finish her!"

"Fuck!" Michelle howled as she thrust hard and fast on my cock, her face melting with pleasure as she flung her head back and wailed at the ceiling. "I'm going to come!"

"Come on!" I growled, pulling her down to my chest. I brought my feet up and planted them firmly in the bed before I began fucking her as hard and fast as I could. "Come, Goddammit!"

"I'm fucking coming!" Michelle wailed, her fingers like claws as she gripped my shoulders painfully tight. "Your cock is making me come!"

The sting of her nails only excited me more. I roared as I gave her my everything, holding nothing back. She began to buck and thrust, her cry of pleasure loud in my ear as I held her to my chest while slamming my cock into her like an overrevved machine

"Come on! You wanted to fuck! Get fucked!" I bellowed, my stomach muscles burning, and still I fucked her, growling and then roaring in effort, until I was exhausted. "Fuck!" I gasped, panting hard, Michelle rising and falling on my heaving chest as she shivered and thrust, her pussy gripping my cock tight as she grunted through her orgasm. I was done, unable to continue. I was still hard, but my cock had finally gotten the message I was spent, and now that we weren't fucking and screaming at each other anymore, I was softening rapidly.

"Shit," Michelle whispered as a final shiver passed through her.

She lay on my chest for a long moment, not moving as I held her, my hands softly caressing her back. With a groan, she levered herself up before smiling down at me as her fingers gently touched my lips. I pulled her down, thinking her touch was an invitation to kiss her, but she turned her lips aside and I kissed her on the neck instead.

"Was it good for you?" I whispered.

She huffed out a brief laugh. "Yeah. You?" she murmured in return.

"Very."

She rose again, groaning as she swung her hips from me. She tumbled to the bed as David and Nikki joined us. David was like steel, his cock ready for action, but he settled gently beside his wife and kissed her softly. Nikki settled beside me as her lips found mine.

"That was so fucking hot," she whispered as our lips slowly parted, "watching you and Michelle fuck the shit out of each other."

"Same with you and David," I agreed. "You're so beautiful when you're coming."

"We're going again after dinner, so you know."

"We are?" I chuckled.

"Unless you can get it up now."

"I think I'm going to need a minute. You could fuck David again. He's ready."

She shook her head. "No. I want to fuck you, not David. I can wait."

I nodded. "What about Michelle? You think she'll want to go again?" It went without saying that David would be ready.

We glanced to where Michelle and David were kissing, Michelle slowly stroking David's thick cock. Nikki turned her attention back to me. "I'd say she'll be up for it."

I nodded, pulling her down into a snuggle. "I will be too."

She kissed me slowly, softly, her love clear in her eyes. "I know."

I smiled as she snuggled in, sleep pulling at me. I lay still, enjoying the feel of her against my flesh, already thinking about what we were going to do the next time it was my turn to pick the play. I was still turning ideas over in my mind as sleep drew its dark veil over me.