Play Date Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us were sweating profusely now, the afternoon sun bearing down on us. "I think that's good enough, don't you?" Nikki panted, her face shiny with sweat, a thin smudge of dirt on her cheek making her sexier still.

I nodded in agreement, wiping away the sweat running down my face. "Yeah. Good enough."

I carried the rake to the waiting cooler and dropped it nearby so we wouldn't forget it before flipping open the lid and reaching inside. I pulled out two bottles, handing them to Nikki, before pulling out two more. I bumped the lid close with an elbow as the men finished the tent. As I raked, I'd noticed they had a hard time getting the ground anchors secured in the loose, sandy, soil, but they seemed to have everything sorted now. Keeping a bottle for ourselves, Nikki and I offered the other two to the men.

"Damn, it's hot!" David growled as he twisted open his bottle.

Carl removed his shirt, tossing it over the tent, before he took his bottle from Nikki. I sipped from my bottle, trying to get some moisture into my suddenly dry mouth. While Carl wasn't quite as tall as David, he was more heavily built. David was slimmer, and the cut off his muscles was slightly sharper, but Carl's chest, arms, and legs spoke of his power. David was strong, able to throw me or Nikki around without apparent effort, but Carl was stronger still, his pecs and arms thick with muscle.

Both men were fucking gorgeous, and I loved being pressed into their chest as their big cocks stretched me. A few years back, Carl began shaving his head and had grown a beard. While I loved wrapping my hands in David's hair as he ate me alive or fucked the shit out of me, Carl's look suited him. His beard rose about an inch from his strong jaw line, beginning at his ear to follow his jaw to join with his mustache, the hint of grey at the corners of his mouth speaking of his experience and adding to his allure. He shaved his neck and above his beard, and kept his facial hair neatly trimmed, leaving it just long enough so it was soft to the touch. Generally, I preferred my men smooth shaven, like David, but the tickle of Carl's beard and mustache on my thighs and pussy as he licked me was incredibly erotic.

About the time Carl started shaving his head, David began shaving his chest to better show off his hard work. It worked, and when he took off his shirt, women never failed to notice, including Nikki. Carl hadn't bothered. Where David's chest hair was lighter, longer, thicker, and silkier, Carl's was jet black and tightly curled in a spattering across his broad and powerful chest before tapering down is body to his cock. I loved David's hardbody swimmer look, but Carl had his own manly appeal as well.

Even though Carl had a rocking body, what I was most interested in today was what was at the end of that trail of hair down his stomach. I wasn't a virgin when I met David, but Carl sported my first, and only, uncut cock. Carl and David's cocks were so nearly the same size it was impossible to tell them apart without measuring, especially when they were in my pussy or mouth, with the only noticeable difference between them being David was cut and Carl wasn't, along with the color of their skin.

Though Carl wasn't from the Caribbean as Nikki was, he had the same beautiful skin color. With his strawberry blond hair, David was easily the fairest of us, followed by me with my darker tan, and then Nikki and Carl. I always enjoyed the contrasts in skin color as we played with each other's spouse, and I knew David envied Carl's ability to go shirtless outside without immediately burning. With the sun nearly directly overhead, David and I would have to start out in the tent until the bank behind the arroyo began casting some shade. I didn't want David to burn, especially in tender places, because he was going to need every bit of his strength and stamina today, and I didn't want anything putting him off his A game.

Carl drank most of his bottle in several gulps before gasping in relief and pouring the remainder over his head, whipping his head side to side to fling the water off. I damn near came on the spot as the water cascaded over his body.

As we sipped more water, replacing what we'd lost to the heat, we took turns stomping on the foot pump to air up the mattress. After five minutes of sweaty work, the mattress was inflated, and David and I wrestled it into the tent, the experience we gained from the first time we put the mattress in the tent, to make sure it would fit, making short work of the endeavor.

With everything ready, I was anxious to get started because we had a lot of fucking to do. I'd kicked off my shoes to keep the sand out before I'd crawled into the tent to guide the mattress into place. With a grin, I wriggled out of my clinging shirt and tossed it out of flap, my shorts and underwear not far behind. It was blazing hot inside the tent, but it wasn't only the summer heat that was making me sweat.

"I think that's a hint," Nikki giggled from outside the tent.

"Ya think?" David answered.

I smiled with the whisper of Carl's shirt being dragged off the tent and the pop of fabric as someone picked up my clothes and shook the sand out of them. I waited, sweat trickling down my sides and puddling on the plastic mattress, for the other three to join me. The first cock through the door flap was going into my mouth.

Carl flipped back the fabric that covered the door, and I licked my lips to receive him, but it was Nikki through the door first. David was next, and though I moved for him, Nikki was closer, and the bitch clam jammed me.

Nikki pulled David into the tent, the top almost touched David's head as he stood upright on his knees while she devoured his cock. As Carl entered the tent, squeezing past David, I lay back and he positioned himself over me. David and Carl were shoulder to shoulder as they stood on their knees. It was going to be tight, really tight, with all four of us in there.

Carl smiled down at me as he straddled my chest, sliding his cock between my sweat soaked breasts. David was the one that really liked a good titty fuck, but Carl was a man, and I guess there wasn't a man alive that didn't like seeing his cock between a woman's breasts. I wrapped my breasts around Carl's hard cock as he slowly fucked my tits, a soft groan escaping me as a drop of sweat fell from his balls onto my body.

"Fuck," David muttered beside us as Nikki slurped and gurgled on his cock.

"You want some of this cock?" Carl growled, taking my head and tipping it up as he pushed his member between my lips.

It was fucking on then! I grabbed his ass and slammed his cock into my mouth, gagging myself in the process. I backed off, regrouped, and then took him again. The angle was bad for taking him deep, so I backed off a second time and focused my attention on the head. As I licked and sucked, cooed and purred, Carl reached behind himself and began tickling my pussy, teasing my clit into hardness with soft strokes.

"Fuck," David gasped beside me before he pulled his cock from Nikki's mouth. They moved, bumping and banging into Carl and me as they maneuvered until settling, Nikki shiny with sweat as she draped herself across David's equally sweaty body. As his cock slid between her lips, she moaned softly as he nibbled at her womanhood.

My own moaned joined with Nikki's as Carl continued to tease me, but I needed more. I needed a cock inside me. "Fuck me," I whispered before giving the head of his cock a thorough tongue lashing, his soft grunt of pleasure making my pussy clinch in need.

When his cock popped from my mouth again, he slid down my body, smearing our sweat between us before kissing and licking the liquid from my breasts as he slowly pushed his luscious cock into me.

"Fuck..." I breathed as his manhood slid deep.

He loomed over me, his eyes intense as he fucked me slow and deep, his soft grunts of effort and pleasure twisting me up. I placed my hands on his chest, watching his face as his sweat dripped on me.

"Goddammit!" David snarled beside me as he rolled Nikki off his chest and into Carl and me, knocking Carl's cock from my pussy. "You were going to make me come, you cock sucking bitch."

As Carl steered his cock back inside me, I pulled him down on me, wanting to feel his slick, sweaty, flesh against mine. "Make me come," I sneered as I held him tight, trying to twist him up with my word. "Fuck me with that big cock until I come, you big dicked mother-fucker." He began pounding into me harder, grunting with effort.

"Fuck," he growled after a long moment, stopping his pounding hips and rising to his knees while wiping sweat from his face.

It was incredibly hot in the tent, sweat cascading off the four of us in rivulets. "Don't stop!" I gasped, my orgasm lurking. "Keep fucking me!"

Carl restarted his hips, grunting in effort as he hammered his cock into me, his muscles rippling and flexing with his effort. I glanced beside me. David was slamming his cock into Nikki from behind, grunting and snarling in effort, his hair matted to his head and their flesh glowing. I groaned, my orgasm stalking me.

"Come on," Carl growled as he pounded into me. "Come all over that fucking cock."

I bought my attention back to Carl. "Keep fucking me," I murmured as I caressed my breasts. "Keep fucking that pussy until it comes all over that big fucking cock."

"Fuck that pussy! Fuck that pussy hard," Nikki sneered beside me. I didn't know if she was talking to David or Carl, but I didn't care, either would work.

The four of us grunted and gasped for a moment. "Fuck. I'm going to come. I'm going to fucking come! You're making me fucking come!" I began, each repetition louder and more urgent than the one before.

Carl fell forward to lie on my chest, kissing my neck as he pounded into me furiously hard. "Come," he growled. "I want to feel your pussy coming."

Even though we were just getting started, I was so turned on I couldn't hold against my orgasm. "Oh... fuck!" I wailed as I tipped into the abyss, my orgasm growing and swelling until it consumed me.

"Yeah," Carl growled as he continued pounding into me. "That's my girl. Come all over that big fucking cock."

"Fuck!" I wailed again. The heat, our sweat, Carl and David's pants and gasps as they fucked Nikki and me, driving my orgasm on, its power shredding me until it left me devastated and shaking.

"Yeah," Carl growled a second time, slowly thrusting into me. "I love making you come."

"Fuck," I breathed, trying to recover from my rapture.

Carl rolled away from me, again wiping the sweat from his face, before he pulled me up to my knees. I tried to take him on hand and knees, but Nikki and David weren't square to us and there wasn't room. Instead, I pressed into David's back. He twisted his head around, offering me his lips as Carl slid into me again.

"Fuck," I breathed as Carl drove his cock into me, the force of his hips slapping into my ass transferring the motion into David's ass.

"Dammit! Goddammit, I'm going to fucking come," David snarled.

"Don't come," I whispered, reaching between his legs and gripping his cock. He stopped fucking Nikki as I slowly pulled his cock from her pussy, stroking it lovingly as we kissed. "Don't come, not yet," I breathed before I slowly steered him back into the pussy he'd been fucking.

He began fucking her again, harder and faster, his kiss becoming more desperate.

"Shit. Fuck," Nikki hissed as he pounded into her.

"Fuck," David snarled, his face twisting in pleasure and effort.

I reached between David's legs and again gripped his cock to still his thrusting hips, holding him tightly until I felt him relax. "Don't come."

"For fuck's sake, Michelle," Nikki growled. "Let him make me come!"

I smiled into David's lips as I released his cock. "Fuck her," I murmured into his lips. "Fuck her until she comes."

"Fuck," Carl snarled behind me.

I'd gotten off to a quick start, but the other three were approaching their orgasms. David and Carl began to growl, hissing and blowing as they fucked Nikki and me, Carl's thrusting becoming urgent.

"Fuck! I'm going to come! You're making me come!" Nikki snarled as she twisted, grabbed David's arm, and glared over her shoulder at him.

A second orgasm was beginning to stalk me, twisting me up with it's approaching power.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" Carl barked as he splashed into me, pounding into me incredibly hard, the wet slaps of his hips against my ass fast and loud.

Nikki went next, howling her bliss to the desert as she pushed back to David, which in turn pushed me back into Carl, driving his cock deep as he grunted and strained behind me.

"Oh, God! I'm coming! Your big fucking cock is making me come!" Nikki gasped as she drove David deep into her womanhood.

"Shit! Fuck! I'm... coming!" David cried an instant later, growling and shaking in pleasure as he emptied himself into Nikki.

Everyone was still for a long moment as my three fuck-mates rode out their orgasms with me pinned between David's back and Carl's cock, squirming my ass in need as my orgasm stalled, and then slipped away.

"Fuck," Carl gasped first, making me hiss in pleasure as he quickly pulled out of me and rocked back to sit on his heels.

I was smoldering, the approach of my second orgasm having set me on edge, and then leaving me frustrated when it faded away. I pulled David away from Nikki and turned him to face me as I took his lips in a torrid kiss. I rode him to his back, knocking Nikki aside as we fell.

"Fuck me," I breathed as I reached between us and took his cock in my hand.

He was softening. He never softened so quickly after his first orgasm, but he was still hard enough to enter me, so I took him inside, kissing him furiously as I began fucking him as hard and fast as I could, trying to reignite his fires of passion before he became too soft to continue.

"Fuck! I've got to get out of this tent!" Carl growled, throwing the flap aside and crawling out.

"Water!" Nikki gasped as she crawled past us, giving chase to her husband.

We were alone in the tent. "Fuck me," I panted as I thrust on his cock. "I want you to fuck me and never stop."

With a soft growl, he twisted his hand in my hair and pulled my lips to his, our tongues dueling in a battle of lust as I fucked him. I was still kissing him, our breathing hard and fast in the stifling heat of the tent, when the tent flap flew open again.

"Drink," Nikki demanded, holding a bottle of water into the tent. I pulled back from David's lips and shook my head. I wouldn't, couldn't stop fucking David. "Take the damn bottle and drink something before you two pass out, you stupid bitch!"

"Fuck," I gasped, stilling my hips as I sat up and took the bottle from her hand. Anything to get Nikki to shut up. She was distracting me.

I twisted the bottle open and took a large mouthful, the water cold and delicious. I took another pull as David reached for the bottle, his eyes pleading. I held the bottle away, my cheeks bulging with liquid, before I leaned down and transferred the contents of my mouth to his in a kiss. He took the water greedily, swallowing my refreshing gift before returning the kiss lustily. As the kiss dissolved, I rose and took another drink before pouring the remainder of the water into his mouth. My aim wasn't entirely true, some of the water splashing on this face as he lapped for it in an incredibly erotic display. As the last of the bottle's contents tricked into his mouth, I tossed the container away and took his lips again.

"Fuck," I gasped as he began fucking me, his cock once again rock hard.

"I'll fuck you," he growled in return. "I'll fuck you until you scream."

I gripped his face, pressing my palms into his cheeks. "Yes," I gasped. "I want you to make me scream."

"Swallow that cock," Carl rumbled from outside the tent.

"I love sucking your big fat cock," Nikki cooed before there were slurping and bubbling sounds.

David pounded into me hard and fast, our flesh slick as our bodies struggled to cope with the inferno like heat of the desert. My hair was wet and sticking to my face as I dripped onto him. Panting, I wiped my hair out of my face before taking his lips in another blistering kiss.

After taking my fill from is lips I sat up and then rose, lifting myself slightly on my knees to give him room to move under me as I placed my arms behind my head, the sweat trickling off me another source of pleasure as he roughly caressed my breasts.

"Ah, shit!" Nikki hissed, her voice close beyond the tent. "Fuck that pussy."

In my imagination, Nikki and Carl were rolling in the dirt as they fucked each other, Carl mad with lust, fucking Nikki out in the open turning him on.

"Shit! Fuck!" Nikki snarled, the slaps of flesh on flesh near, fast, and loud.

"Shit!" David gasped, panting hard as his hips stopped. The heat was sapping our strength and endurance.

I leaned down, covering David's lips with mine as I took over the fucking to give him a break. The nylon wall of the tent shook before the wall and part of the top sagging in.

"Shit," Carl snarled as the slaps of flesh became louder and faster. He growled something loud but unintelligible as the wall pressed in a little more.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... fuck," Nikki murmured. "I'm going to come. Keep fucking me. Uh-huh, just like that. Just like that. Yes. Keep fucking me."

I kissed David again, the sounds of passion just beyond the wall revving me up and I began fucking him harder. Without warning, the tent collapsed in on us as Nikki and Carl cried out, a heavy weight landing first on me, then beside me, pulling the hot nylon of the tent tight against my skin and pinning me to David's chest.

"Shit!" Nikki gasped. I felt the movement of scrambling bodies and I realized in an instant what had happened. Carl and Nikki hadn't been on the ground, they'd been standing beside the tent as they fucked, and must have leaned against it and pulled it down.

"Are you two okay in there?" Nikki asked as the weight pulling the fabric taunt lessened.

My mind blanked as all rational though was pushed aside. Being pinned down by the fabric, the heat, our sweat, it all combined in a tidal wave of lust that swept me away.

"Don't stop! Fuck her! Fuck her!" I cried as I exploded into motion, grunting and gasping as I fucked David with everything I had, my struggle against the confining fabric of the collapsed tent exciting me even more. "Fuck!" I wailed. "I'm going to come! Don't stop fucking her!"

"What?" Nikki asked as the weight on the tent lessened again.

"Fuck me!" I cried, wadding my hands in David hair. "Fuck me hard!" I cried before I took his lips, panting and gasping as I began to be ravished by the hardest orgasm of my life. I wailed, a long loud cry of ecstasy. "Fuck! I'm coming! I'm coming so hard!"

I was out of control, bucking and thrusting on David's cock. He pulled his legs up and began fucking me in fast powerful thrusts, his hard grunts of effort exciting me even more. Suddenly, the weight was back on the tent, crushing me into David's chest. I wanted to throw my head back and shriek my pleasure to the world, but the confining fabric wouldn't allow it. I tucked my face into David's neck and wailed loudly, another powerful orgasm following on the heels of the previous as David roared in effort and pleasure as his cock slammed into me hard and fast.

"I'm fucking coming again!" I cried, my body alive with motion and pleasure, my nails biting hard into David's shoulders. I knew I had to be hurting him, but I was powerless to loosen my grip as my climax roared through me, my body no longer mine to control.

"Take that cock," Carl snarled, his voice close.

I was coming out from under my orgasm as Nikki wailed her pleasure to the world. "I'm going to come! You're making me come!"