Play Date Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tent fabric bit into my shoulder, the weight almost painful, but it quickly lessened before a heavy, firm weight landed on my back. "Fuck! I'm coming," Nikki wailed, her voice at my ear.

I groaned under the weight, and still David fucked me, his roar of effort combining with Nikki's wail of pleasure. And still he fucked me.

"Fuck!" Carl barked. "I'm going to fucking come!"

"Don't stop!" I cried. "Keep fucking her!"

"You're making me come," David growled. "I'm going to come."

"Don't stop fucking her!" Carl growled from the other side of the fabric.

"Keep fucking her!" I cried again, lost in a sea of lust.

"Fuck!" I'm coming!" David barked as Carl grunted hard and deep.

"Shit! Mother-fuck, I'm coming!"

David splashed into as he continued to jackhammer his cock into me. "Fuck!" he roared before stopping, panting like a bellows. The weight of Nikki on my back and the python like embrace of the tent fabric prevented me from moving, so I slowly kissed David's neck, content to wait however long it took for us to be freed from our nylon prison.

"Shit," Nikki groaned after a long moment as her weight left my back, the fabric loosening as well moments later. I took David's lips in a long, sensual kiss as the fabric was lifted from my back.

"Are you two coming out of there, or should we just leave you to it?" Nikki asked, holding the tent aloft and peeking in.

David shook his head. "I'm done. The heat."

I kissed him again, slowly. I was disappointed that I wasn't going to get fucked in the dirt, but I'd just had the hardest orgasm of my life, so I couldn't complain too much. With a groan, I crawled off David and out of the tent. Unbelievably, it actually felt cooler outside than in the tent. David appeared a moment later, his body shiny with sweat. I might want more, but David's cock was hanging limp between his legs. I turned my attention Carl. Maybe Nikki would share him if he was still hard.

We grouped around the cooler, guzzling water, the cold clear liquid refreshing and reviving me. I turned to David, intending to see if I could revive him, pulling him into a long, lingering kiss as I slowly stroked his manhood. He kissed me back with passion, but after several moments, it was clear there was no life down below.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as our lips slowly parted.

"It's okay."

He turned his attention to the tent. "The pole is broken."

I couldn't help but snicker. "Not permanently, I hope."

He grinned at me. "Not that pole, the tent pole. The other should be fine in a few hours, after I cool off and hydrate little.

"Carl, I can't," Nikki murmured as he kissed her neck. He was rock hard.

"Come on, baby. This might be our only chance."

"I want to, but I can't," Nikki whispered in return as she held his lips to her neck and slowly caressed his cock. "Between my orgasms and the heat, I'm spent."

Nikki was out, and David was out, but Carl and I were still in it, our kinks keeping us on edge. I wanted to have a sweaty fuck in the dirt, and Carl wanted to keep fucking out in the open. I licked my lips as I sauntered over to them.

"Want me to handle this?" I murmured. "I think I can take him," I added, reminding her that we were going to try to force both of them to tap out. One was out, but there was still one to go.

Nikki looked at me, her confusion clear, but then she smiled. "Be my guest," she said with a wave of her hand as she stepped out of Carl's embrace.

Carl smiled down at me as he stepped in close. "That was some hot shit, you and David fucking and screaming inside the tent after Nikki knocked it down on you."

"Don't blame it on me," Nikki protested, pulling another water from the cooler. "You were the one that kept driving me forward."

"Don't worry about it. I'm glad it happened." I smiled at each of them in turn. "This is the best play date... ever!"

"It's not over yet," Carl rumbled.

I smiled as I stroked his cock. "No." I glanced at Nikki and smiled before I brought my gaze back to him. "I'm going to wear your ass out. You're going to be begging me to stop."

"Big talk. You ready to back it up?"

"Let's get to it," I said with a smile, using one of his favorite phrases.

I settled into the soft dirt on my knees. It had been churned up some as we'd walked on it, but it was going to be churned up a lot more before Carl and I were finished. Carl stepped forward and offered me his cock. I took it, grabbing his ass cheeks and pulling his member deep into my mouth.

"Fuck," Carl groaned, his face tipping back to face the sky as his hands landed on the back of my head.

I pleasured him for several long moments, taking his cock deep between bouts of teasing the head, my hands leaving his ass to slide up his body, the feel of my hands squeegeeing the sweat off him as I reached for his nipples extremely erotic. I gently tweaked and caressed his nipples. I wanted him wound tight, but I didn't want him to come, not yet anyway. I was afraid a third orgasm would finish him, playing to his kink or not.

"Fu-uck!" he growled, his tone harsh as he stretched the word into two syllables. "You fucking ready, you bitch?" I smiled when his face instantly fell. "Michelle, I'm sorry. I didn't mean—"

"If you think you can make me your bitch, you got another think coming," I growled, speaking over the top of him.

I was so horned up I could let the word roll off me today. I needed to toughen up and thicken my skin. I knew Carl and David didn't mean anything calling me a bitch. I didn't mind Nikki calling me bitch, so why should I care if they did, especially in a situation like this? A couple of month ago, when I was the tough corporate raider, he'd call me a bitch and it didn't even phase me. I'd been able to let it go then because we were playing a role. Like then, today, here in the middle of the Arizona desert, I felt like a bitch. A hard-fucking bitch that wouldn't take shit off anyone, willing to fuck anywhere, anytime. Apparently my reply wasn't enough, his face still twisted in shame. Worse, his cock was softening, and that certainly wouldn't do.

"It's okay," I murmured before taking him back into my mouth to get him back to his steel like hardness of before. After a moment I had him back where I wanted him, and I pulled him from my mouth. "Come on, you prick," I growled. "Let's see if you're man enough to make me your bitch."

He might be back to his full hardness, but I could tell he was still shaking by his slip. I stood, wanting to kiss him, but I held back. Kisses on the mouth were for David only. Holding his cock, I stepped in close, trapping his hardness between our bodies.

"It's okay, Carl. Really," I murmured as I teased the underside of his cock head with my thumb. I smiled at him. "Now, are you going to prove to me your man enough to make me your bitch or not?"

He stared into my eyes a moment and then smiled. "You're a hell of a woman, Michelle Blackwell. You're nobody's bitch."

I smiled. The crisis was past. "And don't you forget it. Now," I murmured as I slowly backed away and began to settle to the hot sand. "Are you going to fuck me or not?" I glanced at Nikki as she and David stood to the side and watched. "I promised your wife on the ride out I was going to fuck you until your cock was used up and useless."

He followed me down. "You might find that hard to do," he murmured, as he lined himself up.

"Oh, God, I hope so," I moaned as he slid deep into me.

There were no games, no playing, only straight up hard fucking, my kink against his kink, his cock against my pussy.

"Fuck!" I wailed after he'd pounded into me for many long moments, sweat pouring off us like rain to disappear into the thirsty soil, the silty dirt sticking to everything it touched. "Fuck that fucking pussy! You fuck it!"

"Come on! Come!"

"I'm not fucking coming! I'm not done fucking that hard cock!"

"Shit!" he snarled, shaking his head, the sweat that flew from his face with his motion inching my orgasm that much closer.

He pulled out with a growling cry, rolling to his back. I moved with him, holding his cock erect as I steered it into me again. I wailed in pleasure as his cock slid deep my wetness, not an orgasm, but the difference was irrelevant. David, now dressed, stepped up beside us as I bounced on Carl's cock, handing me a water without comment. I took the bottle and took a long pull, my hips never stopping, before I handed it back. Carl could get his the next time he was on top.

I screamed, my voice harsh and guttural as David dumped the remainder of the water over my back and head, and Carl's chest and face. The water was shockingly cold but refreshing as well.

"Give me one of those," Carl growled, shoving me off his cock. He turned, flipped me to my stomach, and drew me up to my hands and knee before he slammed his cock back into me. As he fucked me, David approached with another bottle, handing it to him, and offering me another. I took it, squeezing the bottle as I sucked the water greedily down my parched throat.

I screamed again as Carl dumped water on my back. I twisted and threw my bottle at him. He batted it aside with a swipe of his hand, the water flying everywhere.

"Bitch," he muttered.

"Asshole."

The water, both in me and on me, refreshed me slightly. After several more long moments, he grunt and stopped. "Fuck."

I pulled away from him and turned, thankful for the break. My orgasm was creeping up on me and it was becoming more and more difficult to keep it at bay. I pushed him down to his back before crawling over him.

"You're about to come! Admit it!"

"Fuck you."

I grabbed his cock and steered it between the petals of my flower. "You will. You're going to fuck me until you come."

He bared his teeth at me. "Not if I make you come first."

How had he known I was getting close to coming? Had I been moaning and not even known it? I slammed my pussy down, taking him deep. "Then come on! Show me what you've got!"

I worked my hips, rocking them hard and fast as he massaged my breasts. We were covered in fine, sandy dirt, the dust turning into thin smears of mud with our sweat. I slid my hands over his chest, the dirt from my palms leaving behind barely visible trails of thin mud.

"Fuck," I snarled "Your cock feels so fucking good."

He pulled me down to his chest, and I groaned hard and loud as he jacked my head back by my hair, his lips finding my nipples. I was going to come, the only question was, would Carl come first.

"Fuck him, Michelle," David murmured. "Make him come."

"Fuck that pussy. Fuck that pussy and make her scream."

David and Nikki had been quiet as Carl and I rolled around in the dirt, but they could sense we were approaching the end, our fucking becoming louder and more energetic. Interestingly, last month as they'd watched us fuck, David urged Carl on and Nikki had done the same to me, but now their positions were reversed.

"Make him come. Make that big cock come."

"Fuck!" I cried, my orgasm closing in around me. "Come you big dicked mother-fucker! Give it to me! Give me that come!" I snarled, using words as a weapon.

"Fuck her," Nikki murmured. "Fuck that tight pussy."

I wailed again, losing the battle with my pleasure. "Fuck that pussy. Give me every inch, every fucking inch!"

"Fuck," Carl snarled.

"You going to come? You going to come in my pussy?" I taunted. "Come all in that fucking pussy. Fill that pussy with your come."

Carl began pounding into me even harder and faster, growling low and deep in his chest as he hammered his cock into me. He was close to coming, I could sense it, but was he as close as I was?

"Fuck! He's making me come!"

"Shit! Fuck!"

"Oh God! I'm about to come!" I whimpered, fighting my orgasm with everything I had. I knew if I came again, I was done, finished, unable to continue.

"Fuck me!" he snarled.

I began growling through clinched teeth, my hold on my orgasm slipping away. "Shoot it! Shoot that fucking load deep into my pussy!" I snarled, desperate to make him come.

"Mother-fuck! I'm fucking coming!" Carl snarled, pounding into me furiously until he bellowed as he splashed into me, grunting and growling as he continued thrusting into me, his face twisting in pain and pleasure. "Come, you fucking bitch!"

It was his grunting snarl of 'bitch' that did me in. "Fuck! I'm coming!" I cried.

Shaking and groaning, I fought my way through my rapture. It wasn't as hard as either of the two I had while trapped in the tent, but it was hard enough. Carl released my hair and held me tight, his cock pumping slowly into me as we whimpered and writhed, still fucking me, the feel of him sliding in my tunnel pushing my orgasm on.

We relaxed together with a shuddering, groaning, sigh. I lay on his chest, gasping, trying to gather the breath lost to the heat and the power of my orgasm.

"Here," David said, holding out two bottles of water.

"Thanks," I muttered, taking one and drinking half of it as fast as I could.

Carl struggled to drink his water, tipping his head up to sip from the bottle. I could feel him softening rapidly. With a groan I rolled off him, allowing him to sit up and drink with gusto. It was time for a little bravado.

"Ready to go again?" I asked, sucking in another mouthful of water.

He grinned as he shook his head, swallowed hard, and then coughed. "No. I'm out of it." He looked at David. "How long?"

"About twenty minutes."

"Fuck," Carl muttered. "It felt longer than that."

"How about you?" I asked David. "Have you recovered."

He smiled. "You think you're up for it?"

A chill passed through me as he threatened to call my bluff, but I forced a smile. "Why don't you get out of those pants and come over here and find out."

He snickered. "No. No, I don't believe I'm up for that."

I smiled as I looked a Nikki, her grin telling me she knew I was talking out my ass. "Well, shit," I muttered as I sat in the sand, covered in dirt and sweat. "I guess I'm done then." I took another pull on the bottle, emptying it. "How long have we been here?" I asked as David hoisted me to my feet. I glanced at the sky. The sun had moved, but it hadn't moved as much as I thought it should have.

"A little over three hours."

"That's all?" I asked, my surprise clear in my voice.

"Yeah, that's all. That includes the time to set up the tent."

"Well, shit, again," I muttered. "That was over way to fast."

Carl began to snicker and then hissed as Nikki poured cold water over him, rinsing the dirt from his body. "Jesus, Michelle. Are you trying to give us heat stroke?"

"I'd planned to fuck all day and tonight too."

David glanced at the wreck of the tent. "Well, the tent is busticated, and Carl's cock isn't working anymore, so—"

"If you can't get it up, then you need to shut the fuck up," Carl growled as Nikki continued to clean him up. "And don't forget, I went three times and you only went twice, you limp dicked asshole."

David grinned. "Which is why his cock doesn't work." He paused as he looked down at me. "I have an idea," he said softly. "Let me clean you up. I'll take you home, and then I'll fuck you under the bed while you hold a hair dryer on us. That'll be just like being in that fucking tent after it fell down. How's that sound?"

I giggled, but goddamn if squeezing under the bed and fucking didn't sound sexy as hell. I wondered if we'd actually fit. Probably not, but maybe I could come up with something else. It was a solid two-hour drive home.

"How about you just fuck me?" I whispered.

He smiled as he took my lips in a slow and easy kiss. "I like the sound of that."

I sighed out of the kiss. "Me too."