Play Date with Donna Pt. 01 - Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she brought the glass near her lips, she added, "Just a sip, now. If we're really married, I'll have to show you the proper way to drink a shot of tequila!"

We each drank about a quarter of it and sucked on a slice of lime, then set down our glasses and looked at each other. She had a warm, inviting smile on her lips. She raised her face toward mine and moved into me. She looked up expectantly and slightly parted her lips.

"A kiss between each sip?" I asked softly. She nodded with a sultry smile.

I lowered my lips to hers and brushed them ever so slightly. Then our lips pressed together in a warm exploratory kiss and I tasted tequila and lime. I tentatively moved my tongue against hers.

She pulled away and smiled up at me, "Naughty. And nice."

We picked up our glasses again and drank down the next little bit, this time kissing more deeply after the sip, tongues exploring each other's more this time.

By the time we finished our shot in four small increments, we were kissing hungrily. My arms encircled her waist and pulled her into me. Her arms came up and wrapped tightly around my neck, crushing her mouth to mine. My hands moved down from her waist to cup and lightly squeeze her soft butt cheeks as my mouth covered hers and our tongues danced in time with the music. She ground against me, no doubt feeling my growing erection against her thigh.

She let go and stepped back, seemingly out of breath.

"Wow," she said breathily. "That was a good tequila shot! Not sure what's happening to me right now, though."

"Hey, we're just a married couple out on a play date. Let's enjoy it!" I said cheerfully.

I stared at her intently, sending her my thoughts with smoldering eyes that I wanted her. I could tell she was starting to warm to me, too. She leaned into me and moved her hand down the inside of my thigh, tracing the length of my growing hard on.

"I'm liking the idea of a play date with you more and more," she said softly as her hand explored the length of my swelling member.

"Maybe we should find some place more private for two newlyweds to get to know each other better."

"That sounds even more naughty, and dangerous, too," she said shyly.

"A nice kind of naughty and good kind of dangerous," I offered.

After considering it for what seemed like an eternity, she said, "Okay that actually sounds really good. I love my nephew but it's so loud in here. And," she added thoughtfully, "I do feel very safe with you for some reason. But before we go, I'll have to get up near the stage and say goodbye to Dylan." She kissed me once more and moved away toward the front of the bar.

I watched her graceful figure duck and weave through the masses of people and soon lost sight of her in the crowd. I immediately grew anxious and started to work my way after her to keep her in sight. I felt better when I saw her again, leaning on the side of the stage speaking animatedly to her nephew the drummer. I was relieved when I saw her blow him a kiss and wave goodbye, then begin her return to me.

I was halfway up the bar toward the stage when I noticed the same dude who had accosted her earlier. He was back at the bar now and heatedly exchanging words with some little guy. I could tell by their body language that violence was about to erupt.

As Donna neared them on her return trip, the two men began shoving each other. Spittle flew from the boorish oaf's mouth as he shouted at his latest adversary. Donna, stopped just before reaching them and cowered slightly, fearful to press on any further. I moved toward the pair from the other side and moved directly behind the asshole who was assailing the much smaller man facing him.

Stepping up behind the Neanderthal as he cocked his fist to strike the smaller guy, I tapped him on his shoulder to distract him. He wheeled toward me and, recognizing me, spat, "It's you!"

"Yeah, it's me," I said. With lightning speed, I lashed out with a quick jab that connected squarely with his solar plexus. Wide eyed, he tried to gulp air that he was momentarily unable to inhale, and I acted quickly. I grabbed the thumb of his hand nearest to me and yanked up sharply. His arm twisted behind him and I pulled up on his thumb forcing him to drop to his knees, grimacing in pain and gasping for air.

Realizing that this animal needed to be fully disarmed, I threw my free arm around his neck and applied a sleeper hold while my other hand mercilessly twisted his thumb and arm, threatening to dislocate his shoulder. In a matter of seconds, he lost consciousness and slumped forward. I relaxed my hold on him and guided him gently to lay face first on the floor.

I held out my hand to Donna and she accepted it gratefully. I guided her and helped her to step lightly over the prone form of her prior assailant to the sound of applause erupting around us. The sudden cheering was not for the band, but me, for neutralizing this asshole who had obviously been annoying everyone around him.

Donna slipped her arm under mine and I protectively guided her back to our place at the back end of the bar. The bartender rushed over with two more shots of tequila, saying, "On the house, mister!"

I said, "Hey thanks!" and we both slugged them down in one gulp. After our lime chaser I pulled her in for another deep kiss, happy and relieved to be holding her in my arms again.

"Let's get out of here, baby" I said and she nodded in assent. I laid down a tip and, taking her hand in mine, led her out of the bar and onto the sidewalk in front of McGafferty's.

Once outside, the cool night air washed over us and the relative silence on the street compared to the inside was refreshing. She stepped into my embrace and whispered, "Thank you again. That's twice tonight you saved me!"

"Yeah," I laughed, "and from the same guy!"

She laughed and slipped her arm behind mine. Together, we casually strolled away from the fray.

"You called me baby," she remarked as we walked.

"I did," I agreed. "Was that bad?"

"No," she said demurely. "I liked it. And I like to be babied."

"I would love to baby you."

"Perfect," she announced, and tightened her grip on my arm.

"Where would you like to go?" I asked.

She thought about it and said, "Someplace much quieter where we can get to know each other better. Maybe a place we can have a snack and a nightcap. I'm suddenly hungry!"

"Okay," I said. "There's a nice little jazz club down this street that has good food and I think might be more our style."

"Let's go," she exclaimed and we walked arm in arm to the place that had been second on my list. Once we got there, she looked around the cozy room with happy amazement. "This place looks great," she said, hugging my arm.

"Two for cocktails and a bite to eat," I said to the maitre'd.

He responded, "Of course, Sir and Madame. Right this way." He led us to a spacious table near the back. There was a jazz band playing softly to a sparsely occupied room and the atmosphere felt welcoming and relaxed.

Donna sat down on the cushion and scooted around to the back of the booth. I moved around the other side and met her at the back of the spacious table that had room for six.

"Champagne for the lady?" I asked as she cozied up to me and I began to peruse the menu.

"That sounds lovely," she replied and leaned into me to peer at the menu I held. "Ooh, they have oysters, I see!"

"I love oysters," I said. "Want to share a dozen?"

She nodded emphatically and pressed against me. Her hand strayed to my thigh and began to idly explore.

The waiter appeared and I placed our order for oysters and champagne, adding, "We're on our honeymoon."

The waiter smiled and nodded and moved off. Her hand found my resting member and began to lightly rub it through my shorts. I felt my cock thicken and grow under her light touch. She explored its length, running her small hand over the swollen head half way down my thigh.

"Mmm, feels nice," she purred as her hand gently massaged my growing shaft. I put my arm around her and lowered my mouth to hers for a deep, lingering kiss. Her hand kneaded the hard mound of flesh that strained beneath the material of my shorts. She pulled from the kiss, and whispered, "My hand is cold. I need to warm it up."

Her hand moved toward my knee and snaked its way up my shorts. Just as her outstretched fingertips reached my swelling tip, the waiter appeared with the bubbly and tray of oysters. As he poured the first glass, her hand reached up further my pant leg and began teasing the swollen head.

The waiter left us, saying, "Enjoy your honeymoon, you two lovebirds!"

Without releasing her hold on my hardening cock, she lifted her champagne flute with her free hand, clinked her glass to mine, and sipped. Her occupied hand traced the ridge of my swollen head. She ran her thumb back and forth across the sensitive ridge at the base of the head and then moved to explore further up my shaft.

"Mmm," she purred. "It feels like my husband is quite well endowed. My hand is much warmer now, thank you."

I smiled back and asked, "May I prepare your oysters for you while you warm your hand?"

"Please," she replied. "I am rather occupied at the moment." Then she sipped her champagne and continued to softly stroke my girth beneath my shorts.

While her hand explored my cock, I began preparing our mini feast. I was thinking how glad I was that I had worn loose fitting shorts for my night out as I slathered the horse radish and hot sauce onto each oyster and she fondled my thickening member under my shorts.

I drew the first oyster to her mouth, saying, "Open wide and suck."

She laughed mischievously, "You said suck," and opened her mouth, tongue slightly extended, and I placed the shell carefully against her lower lip. With a quick slurp, she sucked the oyster into her mouth and savored the treat.

"That's a mouthful!" she said after swallowing it down. "These are some big oysters."

As she said that, her hand reached deeper into my shorts to find and caress my balls while I prepared the next one, slurped it down, and set up the next for her.

She continued to caress my hard meat and every now and again, leaned down and slid her hand in deeper to play with my balls. Meanwhile, I prepared the rest of our oysters and refilled our flutes, trying to appear nonchalant and not let on that I was getting a luxurious hand job under the table.

When the oysters were finished and we were just finishing the bottle of champagne, she drew her hand out of my shorts and examined her own hand. Breathing in my scent on the palm of her hand, she purred, "Smells heavenly." Licking the drop of precum that had oozed onto her thumb, she licked it and said softly, "Tastes good, too."

I gazed down at her lovingly, hoping that my cock would find its way into her mouth and pussy before this play date was over. "What's next?" I asked.

Once again she pressed her fingertip to her lower lip, this time sucking on it gently, and replied, "Why don't you order me a chocolate martini for dessert while I get better acquainted with my new husband."

With that, she leaned up and kissed me gently, then quickly but gracefully slid down and out of sight under the table. Looking around the room, it didn't appear that anyone had noticed her slip under the table. The room was sparsely occupied with other couples engaged in intimate conversation. I was glad to see that each table, including our own, was elegantly adorned with a floor length tablecloth.

As I scanned the room and looked for our waiter, I felt her scoot between my legs and undo the button of my shorts. I watched the band play as I felt her pull down my pants and tug on my shorts. I lifted my butt up a bit to assist her and suddenly my shorts and boxers were around my ankles.

I was listening to the soft melodic jazz when I felt her hand wrap around the base of my upward pointing cock. She lowered it and tentatively licked the tip. She traced the head with her tongue as her other hand found my balls and cupped them.

I felt her slide her parted lips over my swollen head and then travel along the length of my shaft. Then her warm lips retraced the same route, tongue massaging the underside as she returned to the tip. I wanted to feel my cock in her mouth so bad, but she teased me by dragging her open mouth down the other side to the base and back up, her tongue slathering the underside as she returned to the head.

From under the table, I heard her murmur, "Very nice cock and I'm feeling very naughty. You ready for this, baby?"

"Very ready," I replied, appearing to be speaking to no one.

She drew my head into her warm mouth and wrapped her lips around the ridge. Her tongue bathed the sensitive underside of my head and she sucked gently.

I pulled out my phone and appeared to be speaking to someone, "Mmm, baby, that feels so good."

She responded by drawing in more, sucking harder, and emitting murmurs of pleasure.

"Mmm," I continued. "You're sucking me so good. You like that, don't you." I could feel her nod between my legs. She returned to the head and applied pressure with her lips. "Ooh baby, yeah. Suck it so good," I continued my encouragement.

She pulled her mouth off briefly and began stroking my length. From under the table she said, "Yeah, my baby has a nice cock. So big and thick." She returned her mouth to my head and slid her lips over the shaft until I felt it touch the back of her throat.

She began to move her head in and out, her lips tightly gripping the head, until my hard cock pushed against the back of her throat. Then, back and forth, her rhythm matched that of the band as her mouth sucked on my rigid shaft beneath the table.

When she sped up, the back of her head bumped the underside of the table a few times. She stopped bobbing up and down on my pole when she sensed the waiter approach. He pretended not to notice the concentric ripples in our water glasses as he strode up, quickly glanced at the empty spot Donna had just occupied and asked politely, "Was everything to your satisfaction so far?"

"Yes, quite satisfying," I said with a smile. Donna licked the tip on my engorged knob and silently ran her tongue around the ridge.

"Will there be anything else, sir?"

"Yes, two chocolate martinis, please."

"Very good, sir," and he spun on his heels and left us.

From under the table she murmured, "I' want you," and went back to sucking my cock in earnest.

Adding her hand into the mix, she began to rapidly flick the tip with her tongue while her hand began stroking my shaft faster and faster. When she felt me buck a little, she increased the speed of her strokes and sucked me back into her warm, soothing mouth. Slick with her saliva, my cock throbbed in her grasp.

I picked up my phone again as a prop and said to her, "Baby, you keep that up and you know what's gonna happen, don't you?"

She pulled off long enough to reply, "I know. And that's what I want."

"I'm all yours," I said into the phone, then scooted down a little in my seat to give her more room to work and continued my mock phone conversation to the beautiful girl sucking me off under the table.

"Oh baby, yeah. Suck it sooo nice. You're about to make me cum like that."

She purred and alternated beautifully between sucking on my shaft and jacking my rod back and forth. A little twist of her wrist and tightening of her grip at the end of each fast stroke had me squirming in my seat. When I lurched a little, feeling my oncoming release build, she whispered, "Yeah baby, give it to me."

She had me right there, the pressure building in my constricting balls. I barely noticed the waiter heading toward us from the far side of the room as I jerked in my seat and flooded her mouth with hot sperm. I bucked and spasmed and hissed through clenched teeth as rope after rope pumped into her mouth. As my eruption was subsiding and she was sucking me dry, he arrived with our martinis.

He set them down with a wry smile and said, "Here you are, sir. I hope you and your wife thoroughly enjoy." With that he briskly retreated back across the room.

I looked down and lifted up the table cloth to see my lovely, disheveled Donna. With her cheeks puffed out, on her knees under the table, she scooted my shorts and boxers partially back up my legs.

Looking up at me with a mischievous grin, she swallowed once, causing her cheeks to return to normal and she pursed her lips. She then took my offered hand and gracefully arose from under the table. Sitting close to my side, I watched her in silence as she lifted her martini and gazed at me playfully, a sultry smile in her smoldering eyes. I lifted mine and clinked her, smiling back.

Then, before she took a sip, she brought the glass to her lips and opened them slightly. A good helping of my fresh, warm jiz spread out across the surface of her chocolate martini, like the decoration of whipped cream on a cappuccino.

With her eyes on mine, she took a sip, part martini, part cum, and licked her lips. "Best chocolate martini ever!" she said loudly enough to be heard by the waiter who was just walking by at that moment.

He slowed to a near stop at our table, turned to Donna and said brightly, "Why thank you, Madame. I'll be sure to let the bartender know!"

She wriggled in her seat and beamed at him, "Thank you! It really is delicious!"

As he left us, it looked like he did a quick double take at the sight of the strange milky globule floating in her drink. We clinked glasses and sipped some more.

"Mmm, that was so delicious," she purred at my side.

I looked down at her admiringly and I said, "You seemed to really enjoy it."

"I did!" she replied.

"I hope I get to have some dessert, too."

She met my eyes with a look of passion and promise, and uttered, "You will."

"Where are we going then, to my boat?" I asked.

"No, silly," she laughed. "To my room. I mean, to our honeymoon suite."

I hugged her close, kissed her deeply, and said, "Mrs. Hart, you truly are the perfect wife."

She snuggled into me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you Mr. Hart. And from the taste of that sweet load from your beautiful cock, I'd say I have the perfect husband tonight."

12