Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 01

Story Info
Starting a catering business changes a marriage.
4.5k words
4.11
33.6k
57

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave walked in the front door, having just arrived home from a rather tedious day at work; in fact, his whole week had been a drag. He tiptoed down the hall and crept up on Trish in the kitchen. She was humming some tune whilst bent over the sink washing some dishes. He grabbed her bum and whispered in her ear, "Come out in the garden, and I'll show you my prized cucumber."

"Leave me alone, you dirty bugger. The kids will be down in a second. Dinner is just about ready; go get rid of that suit."

----

Dave and Trish had been married for sixteen years. He was twenty-seven when they met at a dress-up party. He had been dressed as a chef, whereas Trish was dressed as a policewoman. She had instigated the first contact, asking him if he could actually cook. He responded, "Bet you really enjoy your work, picking up 'bad boys' every day."

They teased one another all night and departed with the promise to meet in a couple of days, and he would cook her dinner. Dave had had several girlfriends before he met Trish, a couple of them serious affairs. And there had been a string of one-night stands. But he had been the last of all his friends to marry, telling them when they ribbed him about it, "Why should I be tied to one woman when there are so many beauty's out there keen to have fun?"

Dave had never had problems picking up women; his father walked out when he was three, and he became the only male in a house of females. His easygoing nature meant he was never shy about conversing with the opposite sex.

Patricia was the polar opposite; she was the stereotypical 'good girl'. Popular because of her good looks, she was full of empathy and quick to help any of her friends in need. Trish could have been a film double for Demi Moore; even strangers commented on her resemblance to the pretty actress. Now thirty-six and having birthed two kids, Dave thought she was more attractive than ever. She had an inner glow and innocence that made people turn to look at her in the street.

She had been only twenty when they met. Dave knew from the second she spoke to him that she was the one. They got on so well, but he was under no illusions about his prospects if she learned of his wayward past. It was immediately apparent that she had high morals and lived her life very differently from his. And he needed to put his skirt-chasing days behind him.

Their first few dates went really well, way above Dave's expectations, and he was astounded when, after only three weeks of dating her, she snuck him into her parent's caravan and let him get past first base. Something he knew no other guy had ever achieved. And the following weekend, he had dared to take her home to his flat, his flatmates all being away, and she eagerly joined him in his bed, eager to lose her virginity.

Their first few years of marriage had been quite incredible. Trish was a different person behind a bedroom door. She was inventive and adventurous in the sack, and he truly thought he was the luckiest man in the world.

----

As Dave undressed, hung his suit in the wardrobe and pulled on some casual clothes, he pondered the last few months.

After sixteen years of marriage and two children, their marriage had become relatively mundane. The excitement in the bedroom had greatly diminished. The time given to bringing up a son and daughter and his long hours working in underpaid jobs took their toll.

Three months previous, it had come to a head, and after a rare argument, they had sat down and discussed why they were arguing and falling into such a rut. Dave suggested they might need to see a marriage counsellor. Trish, however, was not keen to open up to a third person and proposed they get some books and try to sort things out themselves. One of her issues was that their sex life was so predictable, and she suggested they try role-playing to put some spice back into their marriage.

Trish had done drama at college, something she had spoken to him about with passion over the years. She had mentioned to him in their early days that she loved acting. When she slipped into a different character, it allowed her to do things she would never dare to do in real life. So Dave was not surprised when she offered role-playing as a solution. His problems were different. He had had many interesting jobs, but they were low paying. And for the last five years, he had been doing the accounts for a small company. He had taken the job because the money was steady, and on average, it was better than what he had been earning previously as a part-time handyman/builder.

However, five years later, he found he was doing all the work of a qualified accountant but receiving half the pay. He and Trish struggled to put aside money for holidays, new cars, etc. They had discussed Trish returning to work so that Dave could return to school to get his accountant's degree. But Dave was not keen; he wasn't enjoying his job and needed a new challenge.

They joined the local tennis club soon after they were married. And as they both loved cooking and were good organisers, they had let themselves be talked into catering all the events held at the club. Most of these were voluntary, and they received no remuneration except for the odd function organised privately for a club member.

Over the last year, however, they had catered for two weddings, plus a couple of stags do's at the club, and all of these had been quite profitable for them.

And so, Dave brought up that he wanted to leave his job. So he asked Trish what she thought about starting their own business and catering full-time. She was very supportive, but they both agreed it would be a huge step, his giving up a secure wage for such an uncertain future. But overall, she was happy to research and see if starting a catering business was feasible.

----

As Dave left the bathroom and made his way down to dinner, their first roll-play popped into his mind. It had happened the weekend after their altercation and subsequent analysis of their marriage. Trish had waited until the kids were in bed, leaving Dave watching Friday night rugby; she had slipped away and donned a maid's outfit she had hired that morning. She returned to the lounge and moved around the room, dusting. Dave had a double-take when he noticed her. But being wrapped up in the game, he was in a quandary about what to watch. Finally, however, when she bent forward to dust the shelves by the telly, and he saw she was not wearing any knickers, he lunged for the remote and pressed the off button.

Dave had come to his feet and attempted to catch her and lift her skirt, but she ducked to the side, saying, "Mr Hamilton, behave yourself or I will report you to the front desk."

For the next few minutes, he followed her around the room, telling her to stop playing silly buggers, as she had him so horny he didn't want to play games. Trish didn't listen and kept him at bay with her duster until he trapped her on the couch. He forced her to her knees, bent her over the back of the sofa, and took her from behind. Then, watching the stairs, in case the kids were to come down, he released her full breasts from the bodice, and watching her tits swinging in time with his hard thrusts, he caught one and began to tweak her nipples.

One of Trish's big turn-ons was to have her nipples fondled. Over the years, he had learned that playing with her nipples was like turning on a tap; her viscous womanly juices would literally ooze down her legs. He loved it when she got really wet!

He was so horny; he came way too quickly. Trish complained that she had not cum, grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs. She helped him shed all his clothes, pushed him back onto the bed and took his semi-soft cock into her mouth. He was shocked; she had never been keen on blowjobs and had never swallowed when he came. Yet here she was, making like a vacuum cleaner on his prick that was awash with both their fluids.

Soon she had him hard again, mounted him, and ridden him to a noisy orgasm. They had not had sex twice in that short a time in many years, if ever.

Just thinking about their first role-play had Dave rock hard before he reached the bottom of the stairs, and he had to use the downstairs toilet to run a cool flannel over himself before he could have dinner with the family.

---

The following weekend it happened again. They had a function at the tennis club on Saturday night and arranged to have the children stay over at her parent's for the night. Both sets of grandparents loved having the kids and almost fought each other over whose turn it was. Dave's parents had taken them to Disneyland in LA the previous summer holidays, and this summer, Trish's parents were taking them to the adventure parks on the Gold Coast in Australia. So with the kids gone, Dave spent the morning in the garden. After lunch, he went out the back again and was making mounds for a new crop of strawberry plants when around the corner of the house skipped Trish, dressed up in a schoolgirl's outfit.

Dave's mouth dropped open, and he almost fell face down in the dirt when he saw her. Her breasts forced the buttons on the white blouse apart, and the skirt showed an obscene amount of her long shapely legs. She called out to him, "Hi, Mr Hamilton, what are you planting? Mum has sent me over to see if you would help me put some boxes up on the shelf in our garage sometime today."

She came and stood beside him, cut a model pose, and asked him if he liked her legs. As he stared, his jaw dropped wide open; she lifted her short pleated skirt, revealing she was not wearing panties.

"Fuck! exclaimed Dave, as he made a grab, trying to cup between her legs.

"Why, Mr Hamilton! Behave yourself. I'll tell my mother about you."

He chased her around the backyard, and every time he caught her, she made to scream her head off, and he let her go. Finally, he didn't give a shit about the neighbours and throwing a tarp over the wheelbarrow full of garden rubbish, he picked her up bodily, bent her over the barrow and had his way with the playful young schoolgirl. She kept crying out the whole time, "Mr Hamilton, what are you doing to me? Stop it, you filthy man."

All too soon, Dave came hard. He realised he had come way too fast for Trish and now had a very frustrated schoolgirl on his hands. He rolled her off the barrow, onto her back on the grass, and attempted to finger her to an orgasm. But Trish pushed him away when he had her close to a climax, and rolling him over on his back, she took him in her mouth, working him until he was hard again.

"This time, Mr Hamilton, look after this little girl, or I'm going to scream out and bring the neighbours running."

And he did take his time, holding himself up above her, taking in her beauty. he fucked her to a noisy climax in the middle of their back lawn.

Short-term, Trish's role-playing had certainly resurrected their marriage. But it wasn't perfect by any means. There were still little things that Dave would have liked to discuss and try to change. She dressed down for all socialising, scared she would stand out, and people would think her being above herself. Dave wanted to show her off and, over the years, had bought her sexy dresses and lingerie, but he had given up now, as it was such a fight to get her to wear any of it. She was almost game for anything behind the closed door of their bedroom, but in the company of others, it was quite a different story.

Still, he thought to himself, no marriages are perfect, and ninety per cent of the time, theirs was pretty dam good.

After dinner, Dave helped Trish with the dishes, then moved to the lounge and sat with their two kids. His son was fourteen and becoming very independent, so he was itching to get away and start texting his mates. He was still his daughter's favourite, though, and at Ten, she was still happy to sit and talk with him. She quizzed him about her getting a mobile phone, and as much as he would like to buy her one, they just plain could not afford it. She hurried away when Trish joined them, knowing she had less chance of getting her way with her mother.

Trish leaned on his shoulder and murmured in his ear that she was up for another roll-play once the kids had turned the lights out. Dave's heart started beating faster, he had had a shit of a day, and some hot sex was exactly what he needed.

An hour later, she went upstairs and returned wearing one of her smart business suits. Then, sitting on the arm of the couch, she asked, "Do you come to Auckland often?"

Dave realising the kids must be asleep, searched out a suitable reply, "No! First time here."

"Oh!" Trish exclaimed, "I've never spoken to a black man before. What part of the States are you from?"

Dave quickly slipped into the role and replied in his best southern drawl, "I'm from New Orleans, Ma'am. Just here for a few days, trying out for your local basketball team."

"Oh! I thought you might be a football player. You are so big and powerful looking." Could I feel your muscles?"

"Sure, ma'am, you want to try these or these?" He inquired, taking her hand and placing it on his forearm before moving her hand down to his thigh.

"Why you are a naughty man. My mother told me about men like you and never to touch them below the waist."

They kept up the banter for some time, building a story about her reason for being in the hotel. She was a company rep for a medical company and needed someone to lift some sample boxes to her room.

"An innocent young businesswoman like myself can't be having a black man visiting my room. So I will go upstairs if you can bring those boxes up in fifteen minutes."

Dave stood outside their bedroom door and lightly knocked. It was several minutes before it opened, and poking her head outside to check no one was in the hallway, she beckoned him in. "Put the boxes over there," She said. Pointing to the far wall, "I'm getting ready for bed, so you'll need to leave quietly."

Dave saw she had removed her jacket and undone some buttons on her blouse, revealing a good amount of cleavage. He moved over beside her, wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her neck and ear.

In her most innocent high society voice, she moaned, "Oh! You naughty man, I'm a married woman. Please leave me alone. You are making me all hot and bothered."

Dave unzipped her skirt. She fought for a second and then let it slip to the floor. He pulled back for a second to gaze at her translucent lace thong and smiled to show his appreciation. Then returned to nuzzling her neck; he took the elastic of her thong and tried to ease it down her legs. He was in no rush. It was Friday night, and he could sleep in the next day.

His hands found their way to her breasts which he stroked through her bra. Then caressing her back, neck and face, he planted a passionate kiss on her very willing lips.

"You shouldn't be doing this. My husband will know," but her body was in no way matching her words. Instead, she was arching her butt into his groin and moaning about how big he felt.

Now Dave was no stallion regarding size, only slightly above average. But Trish's moaning about how big he was, was having the desired effect, and he felt he had swelled at least an inch larger than usual. So, unsnapping her bra and letting it fall to the floor, he moved down to her tits and gently sucked each one in turn. And while doing this, he dropped a hand between her legs to see how wet she was becoming.

Trish was becoming aroused; this black man, white woman fantasy was really getting her off. He stepped back and took in the sight of her gently rocking body, and as she opened her eyes, he asked, "Are you ready to see if I can fit this huge black cock in your tiny white fanny?"

"Ooooh, yes, please. Fuck me doggy style, you big black bastard," and she turned, climbed onto the bed on all fours, and waggled her beautiful round butt at him.

Dave took his time shedding his clothes. The sight of his prim and proper wife's body writhing in erotic pleasure in front of him was exciting every one of his nerve ends. Then, climbing up behind her, he fed his now aching cock into her drenched willing cunt.

"Take this, you white bitch."

"Oooh, you tearing me apart."

"Shall I stop and leave you then?"

"Don't you dare, you black bastard, fuck this married white bitch's cunt."

Dave was quite shocked, he had never imagined he would ever hear Trish use language like this, but it didn't stop him from pounding away until he felt her body start to spasm. When she finally calmed down, he rolled her over onto her back and pushed her head down to clean the sticky mess from his cock and balls. Something he had never dared do before, and he found that her enthusiasm for this dirty act was getting him hard again.

They lay beside one another, slowly regaining their breath. Trish was just as amazed as he was at the intensity of her climax. She looked at him like he was crazy when he asked her about her use of dirty language.

Just as he was starting to nod off, Trish stated, "I looked at a shop today that might just suit our needs."

That single sentence gave Dave a surge of anticipation. "Where? How much?"

"It's only a couple of miles away. It was a fish & chip shop but it has gone bust three times in the last two years, so the owner is a bit desperate to sell. It has a lot of commercial kitchen stuff installed, and he's prepared to drop the price he has been asking. We would get all the kitchen stuff for free. Unfortunately, it's in a bad state of repair, so I've said we will meet him there at lunchtime tomorrow, and you can decide if it will take much more than a coat of paint to make it presentable. Is that OK with you?"

"Fantastic, the best news I've had all day. Well, except for pretending to be a black man with a huge cock, of course. That was definitely way up the list."

Trish laughed and cuddled into him, "Was I too much?" She asked.

"No, I'm enjoying these role-playing games. However, I'd better get onto the bank on Monday morning and see what we can remortgage the house for."

They took the kids with them the next day and met the shop owner. Dave could see why the fish and chip shops had failed. It was predominately a business area and would have had little business prospects in the evenings. It was ideal for them, though, and he wasn't bothered about the building work. He'd worked on house renovations and shop fit-outs before. They had their feelers out for some Christmas functions that looked really promising. So there and then, they shook hands with the owner and arranged to sign the papers on the building,

---

In early October, they came to an agreement with the owner of the shop. They had bit the bullet, remortgaged the house, and purchased the needed materials and equipment. They also sold Dave's car and bought a small van. Then they had a real windfall. The day they moved into the shop, Dave took a call on his mobile about their catering for a stag party. They whooped, yelled, and cracked a bottle of bubbly, taking this as a very good omen for their future success.

All of their early functions at the tennis club had been a success. But the stag do's were the most profitable, as the food was basic and cheap, and the booze was where they really made money, and Dave had found a strip club that would let them have a girl for two or three hours for $500. Of course, if they hired a minder as well, it would cost another $300, but the club manager recognised that Dave was big enough to handle any troublemakers and did not make him hire the minder.

For their first stag do, they hired Silvia; she was attractive and had a very easy figure on the eyes. She had been stripping for a while and didn't need a minder. She coped easily with the rude comments and attempts to grope her. She was deft at putting the young guys in their place yet kept them all happy.

12