Play Date with Donna Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He joined in the fun, saying, "Yeah, baby. I'm so hard for you. You turn me on so much."

"So hard, so long. Mmm, mmm."

He added, "You're so wet. So tight."

"Yeah, sooo wet for you!. Fuck me so good, baby."

While I held my phone close to where his pelvis rammed into mine, he gripped my ass firmly and drilled into me. I was so wet with arousal. With his cock pounding into me and our exchange of dirty talk, I could tell he was getting close. I know I was.

"You're gonna make me cum," he announced through grunting breaths.

My own breaths changed to short gasps as a geyser welled up inside me. Feeling a powerful orgasm building, I welcomed and embraced it. I don't know how I kept the camera still when wave after wave of pleasure buffeted me. I shivered and shook in the throes of passion. I felt him grip my ass tighter and start to buck faster.

Sensing he was close, I cried, "Yeah baby! Cum all over me! Splash my tits! I want to rub your cum into my skin!"

My naughty words of encouragement seemed to put him over the edge, and he muttered, "Here you go, baby!"

With a shudder, he pulled out of me and let his spunk spew all over my abdomen. A few spurts made it to my tits and splashed ropey trails of warm goo across them. I moved my phone around to follow the strings of semen spurting from his cock onto my feverish body.

I moaned in satisfaction, "God yes, cum all over me!" His pumping slowed and a final drip oozed from his tip and dribbled onto my mound. I moved the camera to follow it and then filmed my own hand as I followed the trail made by his gooey ropes, scooping large portions onto my fingers and depositing it into my mouth. My finger lingered on my lips as I savored his musky taste, and I ended the video.

Then I laughed, "That's a keeper!" and cast my phone back onto the bed stand. I laid down and reached out, beckoning him to me. He lay down on top me, and we felt his sticky cum and our sweat squish between our bodies.

We lay in silence for a while before I nestled back into the crook of his arm. Grabbing my phone again, I took a selfie of the two of us, sweaty, sticky, and naked in bed amid tangled sheets, a dreamy smile on both of our faces.

Then I played the video I had taken, and we watched, reliving the magical moments we had just spent together. The sight of his hard cock plunging in and out of me, his shaft wet and glistening on the out stroke, and the squishing sounds it made when he thrust back in, was amazing to see and hear. The sounds of our sex, along with our dirty talk, was hot. The cum shot at the end was a great finale.

"You are naughty," he told me with a smile when it was done.

I tossed the phone back onto the bed stand, and said, "You made me that way." Then I added, "Now, when I get hot for you, I can just watch it, relive this moment, and play with myself, pretending it's you!"

"Do I get a copy?" he asked.

"Of course, lover," I replied. "Your cock is the star of the show!"

We agreed to set up new email addresses that only we would have access to. He confided that he planned to remember our honeymoon by writing about it. I told him that sounded exciting, and made him promise to share his prose with me. That's when he told me about Literotica and gave me his login so I could read what he wrote about us.

"Literotica, huh? So, you're just as naughty," I observed.

"I guess so," he admitted.

We cuddled and kissed passionately some more, but eventually, we cleaned up and I had to begin packing up my stuff. I left the previous night's black silk panties with him to add to his new souvenir collection. He told me that he would cherish them, along with the red bikini I had left behind on his boat. He even admitted that when he got horny for me, he might use them to cum on when he masturbated.

"Well," I responded, "If you're gonna cum without me there, it might as well be on my underwear!"

"You get a video," he said, "And I get your panties and thong."

"And we'll have each other for real again before too long?" I asked hopefully.

"Let's hope so," he added.

Then, we glumly left the room and he saw me to my car. In the parking garage, we exchanged a final, deep kiss and he held the door open as I slid onto the driver's seat.

Rolling down the window, I said, "I'll be waiting to read your description of our honeymoon weekend. Thank you, darling, and farewell, dear husband!"

He responded, "Goodbye, sweet wife." And after a final kiss through my open window, I blew him a last kiss and returned to Minnesota.

Over the next several months, reading what he wrote about our time together, and occasionally re-watching the video I took, I constantly thought of him powerfully fucking me and spraying his hot cum into my pussy, my mouth, or onto my feverish body. My vivid memories, his hot writings on Literotica, and my video helped me get through the lonely time that followed after I got back home.

My poor husband Gerald didn't know what hit him when I first came home from that trip. He was surprised at how insatiable I was, and said as much, after I mercilessly fucked him for days in a row upon my return. He was pleasantly surprised but the poor dear couldn't keep pace with my needs after the first couple days.

I firmly kept visions of Jim locked in my brain while poor Gerald did his best, huffing and puffing and cumming way too soon once we got started. Sex with Gerald left me with the need to masturbate regularly to satisfy the new cravings that had overtaken me since Jim had come into my life.

I started to think of how I could orchestrate another trip to Chicago and wished that Jim could somehow find a way to come and see me. We had shared our play honeymoon together in early September but now it was nearly Christmas, and the demands of family and work prevented any further opportunities.

Knowing it could be a while before I could feel my lips around his hard cock or feel his long, thick rod deep inside me again, I got another idea. Through our secret email address, I sent him an invite for a zoom meeting on a day and time I knew Gerald would be out of the house.

When the day arrived, I logged into the zoom meeting with anticipation. I felt butterflies in my stomach like a nervous schoolgirl. Any apprehension I felt, though, washed away when he appeared on screen.

"Hello, baby," he said. "Are you alone?"

"Yes," I replied nervously. "Are you?"

"Yes, I am. I'm all yours, virtually that is."

I said, "Not nearly as much fun as in person, but it will have to do."

He nodded on screen across the miles that separated us.

I asked shyly, "Can I strip for you?"

"Yes, please do." he replied, then leaned into the screen to avidly watch me.

I rose from my chair and rolled it aside. Standing back so he could see all of me, I began to slowly peel off my clothes. I had worn a particularly sexy bra and panty set and slowly removed them for my zoom lover.

He encouraged me as I slithered out of my clothes, "Oh baby, you are so hot. God, I wish I were there to take your clothes off."

"Me, too," I agreed. When I was completely naked, I said to him, "Now, you strip for me."

I sat back in my chair and watched him remove his shirt and trousers. His boxers were tented and I grew damp in anticipation of seeing his cock again. He lowered his boxers at an excruciatingly slow pace. More and more of his long member came into view as the elastic band moved downward. Halfway down his thighs, his erection sprung up and bobbed in front of me on the screen.

"There it is!" I cried. "God, I want to suck that."

Standing in front of his laptop, his huge cock nearly filled the screen. "You got me hard again, baby" he said.

"And you got me wet," I replied. "Now, stroke it like it was my lips sucking that beautiful cock.

He wrapped his hand around his shaft and began to slowly stroke his length. While he did, I repositioned my camera downward, so it would point at my breasts and pussy. I sat back down in my chair and drew my knees up, placing my feet on the chair's edge. I fondled my breasts with one hand, quickly stirring my nipples to arousal. The other hand dipped into my warm folds, and I slowly began fingering myself.

"I want your cock in me so bad," I moaned. He continued his stroking and sped up slightly.

"I put paper over my keyboard," he told me. "Cuz I'm gonna splash my cum all over it when you get me off. Yeah, play with yourself so nice, baby. I wish I could taste your sweet pussy."

I increased my own pace of penetration as I watched him with rapt attention, rapidly stroking his long, hard cock. I felt my juices seep from within me and my bean, swell, as I rubbed it and watched this hot man caressing his huge tool for my eyes only.

"Yeah," I encouraged raggedly. "Stroke it like I'm sucking it under the table the night we met."

The vision entered my brain and I think he was picturing that special moment, too. While he stroked himself, he said huskily, "Yeah baby, suck it so good. Yeah, just like that. Oh, your mouth is so hot. Suck me baby."

"Cum all over me," I uttered weakly as my own ministrations brought my much-needed release looming. "I'm gonna cum myself just watching you."

"Yeah, cum for me," he said. "Feel my cock stroking in and out of your tight little wet pussy."

I pictured his thick meat thrusting into me and focused on my clit. I started playing with it, twirling it, and lightly pinching it between my fingers.

"I want your cum so bad," I murmured. "I want to taste you and I need to feel your cock inside me!"

He picked up his pace and was soon stroking himself faster than the video feed could keep pace with. His hand became a blur, but his swollen, straining member was pointing right at me across the virtual void as his hand glided over it faster and faster. I felt my orgasm build inside me as he began to buck and twitch.

I knew he was close. The thought of him cumming sent me over the edge. With a loud, "Ooh! Aah!" I convulsed on my own hand and shuddered in release. It felt so good to cum for him. Not as good as it did when I came on his mouth, nor even close to the orgasms I had when I came on his cock, but enjoyable, nonetheless.

"Yeah, cum for me, baby," he said breathlessly. "Here I cum, too!"

As I stared into the screen, he gave himself a few more quick jerks near the head and then erupted all over the cloth covering his keyboard.

As the ropes pumped from him, I cried, "Yeah, baby, soak me with your hot cum! Oh, baby, I want to taste you so bad!"

While rope after rope spewed from his cock, I quickly grabbed a surprise I had prepared for my zoom lover from the desk nearby. It was a pastry chef's frosting bag filled with a concoction I had prepared from egg whites, a little milk, and powdered sugar. I tried to make the color and consistency match his cum, but no substitute could ever taste or feel as good as the real thing.

I held up the pastry bag and squeezed strands of the jiz substitute all over my tits and face, crying, "Yeah, cum all over me! Drench me in your hot jiz!"

He looked on in awe, surprised to see my naked body getting sprayed with long strings of what looked like cum.

"Oh baby, that's hot!" he cried across the miles.

I sat in my chair with knees hiked up and drew a finger across the sticky goo before languidly depositing some into my mouth.

"Mmm, your cum is so yummy," I said playfully. "Did you like my surprise?"

"I did," he replied and asked, "Is that frosting?"

"Kind of. I tried to simulate your sweet cum with baking ingredients and used this pastry chef frosting bag to spray ropes of it like your penis does. But there is really no substitute for the real thing."

"The real thing would definitely be better, but this was fun. I've never enjoyed masturbating quite so much. Could I lick frosting off you for real someday, by the way?"

"I'd like that," I replied. "In fact, you can lick anything off me, anywhere on me, anytime you want."

"Likewise," he agreed.

Sitting naked on our zoom call and feeling somewhat satisfied, we continued in easy and naughty conversation until it was time to log off and resume our normal lives. I knew deep down that it was pathetic, and that mutual masturbation over zoom was a poor substitute for real sex, but for a few moments it was his cock in me rather than my own fingers, and my lips were spread around his meat, not his hand. It was his warm cum draped across my chest, not frosting.

Before we disconnected, I shared one last surprise that I had for him.

"Now, it's not 'til January, a month away," I began, "but Brenda has an art show in January, and I promised her I would come!"

"That's awesome," he said brightly, then asked, "Will I get to see you?"

"Of course," I happily replied.

"I can't wait for you to come."

"I can't wait, either." I said, and after some parting words, we ended the call.

As winter progressed at an achingly slow pace, I arranged for my January visit to Chicago. Unfortunately, Jim had an event with some important clients on the same Saturday I would be there.

"Aw, no," I cried over the phone at news of the scheduling conflict. "You're booked that Saturday night?"

"Yes," he said, "This dinner is with clients whom I respect and admire very much. When we made the plans, Mr. Schuster asked if my wife would be joining us, since his wife would be there, too. Knowing my wife as I do, I immediately began making excuses. But now, maybe you could fill in for her. They've never met her, and likely, never will."

"Wow," I mused. "Sounds a little complicated, but exciting," I replied, then added, "and dangerous, too."

"Yes, a little," he agreed. "So will you be my wife again that night?"

"Gladly," I replied. "From the moment I see you until I have to leave you again," I said, and smiled at the thought of being Mrs. Hart again, if only for a day.

The week of my trip to Chicago had finally arrived and I excitedly packed my things, including extra panties. I felt my juices seep as I daydreamed of Jim's cock in my mouth or pictured it sliding in and out of my wetness, and my arousal soaked into my panties.

I was broken from my reverie by Gerald clomping into the room.

"Ah, packing I see," he declared.

"Yes, I replied. "I leave for Chicago in a few days to go to Brenda's art show, remember?"

"I remember," he said gruffly. "I don't think you should be going to Chicago on your own. Maybe I should go with you, after all," he suggested.

Terror ripped through me in an instant at the thought of Gerald joining me. I quickly composed myself and said reassuringly, "Now, now, I'll be fine, honey. I know how much you hate long car rides. No need to worry about me. Brenda will watch out for me once I get there."

"It's that important to Brenda that you be there?" he asked.

"Yes, it is," I replied. "I'm her closest friend. I have to be there for her!"

"Very well," he finally agreed. "In that case, why don't you fly there instead? Then you'll have more time with her once you get there."

"Great idea," I agreed, thinking of how that would give me a little more time with Jim.

Inside my head, I let out a big sigh of relief for the disaster that was just averted. Then, Gerald did something that surprised me. He walked up and embraced me. His hand moved to my butt and he began to rub me there.

Partly from relief that he was not going to interfere with my trip to see Jim, partly from horniness, I sighed and gave him a gentle kiss. Within minutes, we were stripped and crawling into bed. I gave Gerald a nice mercy fuck, while visions of Jim relentlessly filled my brain.

Early that Saturday morning I was on my way to the airport for the quick flight to Chicago. I felt nervous and excited at the thought of the real fucking I was going to get from my play husband. After the short flight, I picked up my rental, drove downtown with damp panties, and pulled into the garage of the hotel. I checked in and, upon entering my room, flopped onto the bed in relief. I was that much closer to the man I couldn't stop thinking about the whole way there.

I showered and shaved my legs and trimmed my pussy hair, then did my hair and makeup and got dressed. I donned the same LBD I had worn the night of our escapade on his boat when we introduced Brenda to his friends, Brian and Dan. I checked my look in the mirror and hoped he would like what he saw when I met up with him later. My first stop, though, was Brenda's art show.

My dear old friend Brenda looked radiant amidst the bevies of admirers that surrounded her and lavished praise upon her work. There were lots of people competing for her attention, but when she saw me, she hugged me tightly and ushered me into a corner.

"Thank you for coming, Donna," she said. "It means a lot to me that you're here!"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," I said.

She told me about how her art career had recently taken off and also filled me in on the fact that she was still seeing Jim's friends, Brian and Dan.

"Those two boys have brought me a lot of inspiration, and pleasure," she confided. "Individually, and sometimes, together. Have you kept in touch with Jim, by the way?"

I blushed and confessed, "I'm seeing him after your show."

"Ooh, girl," she cried. "I'm so happy for you. That man looked like quite the stud muffin!"

"He's pretty good," I admitted.

We talked a bit more, but soon she had to return to greeting her admirers and attend to business. After perusing her erotic artwork, I left and walked the short distance back to my hotel. My heart was racing at the thought of seeing Jim in the flesh again.

As we had arranged, I met him in the hotel bar. When he saw me, he jumped off his stool and wrapped me up in his arms.

"Hello, dear wife. God, I've missed you so much, Donna!" he said and kissed me tenderly. It felt so good to be in his embrace again and feel his warm mouth against mine.

"I've missed you, too," I said when I caught my breath after his passionate kiss.

"You got me instantly hard," he confided as his thickening member pressed against my thigh.

"Do we have time to go to my room and take care of this before dinner?" I asked tentatively.

"I wish," he replied, "But the Schuster's are expecting us in 30 minutes."

"Okay," I said glumly. "But after that, we'll have all night?"

"All night," he reassured me.

We talked for a bit more and caught up over a drink. Just before it was time to leave to meet the Schuster's, we had our traditional shot of tequila and a few more kisses to go with each sip.

The restaurant Jim had chosen was an upscale Italian place and the Schuster's turned out to be a charming elderly couple. After introductions were made, we took our seats and enjoyed a multiple course meal.

Mr. Schuster reminded me of an older version of my own Gerald. He and Jim began talking business as soon as the formalities and pleasantries concluded. Mrs. Schuster and I fell into our own easy conversation covering topics from the mundane to more risqué. As the men were engaged in their own very serious sounding conversation, we girls leaned into each other and spoke conspiratorially.

"You two make a perfect couple," Mrs. Schuster observed. "You remind me of Randall and me at your age."

"That's very kind of you," I replied, not knowing what else to say. "I hope we stay together as long as you two have."

"35 years is a long time," she said, then continued, "I hope for nothing but the best for you. I do notice one big difference in our men, though."

"What do you mean?" I asked, intrigued.

"Well, look at them. My Randall is a fine man, and very successful, but he's not the kind of man who is, how can I put this, as well-equipped in the bedroom department as a woman might desire."

"I see," I said, again at a loss for words.