Play Date with Donna Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I mean, dearie," Mrs. Schuster continued, "is that your man looks like he knows how to take care of his woman's every need."

"Oh, that he does," I said proudly, simultaneously feeling a pang of jealousy that I was not his full-time wife. "He's very talented in that department."

"I must admit, I'm a little envious that you've found both an excellent provider and someone who is equally capable in the bedroom, all in the same man," Mrs. Schuster said.

I listened, wishing what she said had really been the case. Leaning closer toward me, she whispered, "Hopefully, you'll never need the distraction of dalliances with the pool boy, gardener and various repair men, like I have over the years. Especially one repairman in particular, who reminds me a little of Jim. You wouldn't believe how many times my washer or dryer have 'gone on the fritz' just so I could have him over for a few hours."

I was shocked that she was telling me this. It seemed that she and Mr. Schuster may have had a martini or two before meeting Jim and me for dinner, as she had become quite talkative.

"That sounds very exciting and a little dangerous, too," I responded. "Luckily for me, I can't imagine another man who could fill my needs like Jim does."

"That's sweet, honey," Mrs. Schuster said. She patted my hand and sat back in her chair, a bemused smile upon her face. It occurred to me that I was probably much more like Mrs. Schuster than either of us realized, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her that my real-life husband was a younger version of her Randall, nor that Jim had now become my dalliance. I started to feel the need for his cock again, to dally with him, to drool on him.

During dessert and coffee, I leaned into Jim and placed my hand on his thigh. His firmness could be felt beneath the thin material of his dress pants. I stroked its length under the table and leaned in closer to him. Pointing into the distance, I said, "Oh look honey. Is that the Longfellow's?"

He got my ruse and his member grew under my touch. He replied, "Possibly dear, but I believe that might be the Hardman's."

"Oh that's right," I replied teasingly. "We met them both on that boating excursion last summer." Long and hard, that was my Jim.

He looked into my eyes as I squeezed his shaft under the table and said, "That's right, dear. Would you like to see them both again?"

"Oh, yes," she said. "The sooner the better. The Longfellows and Hardmans were a lot of fun."

The meal had been delicious, and the company, interesting, but I felt relieved and anxious to feel his flesh when, at last, goodbyes were exchanged, and we went our separate ways.

"Interesting couple," I remarked as we strolled arm in arm toward my hotel, eager for what was to come next. As we walked, I shared some of what Mrs. Schuster had told me over dinner. Surprisingly, Jim said that most of his conversation with Mr. Schuster involved his client's escapades with his much younger secretary. Once again, I thought of how much Mrs. Schuster and I had in common. But I doubted that her repairman could satisfy her the way mine was about to satisfy me.

Ensconced in our cozy room, we kissed and then, wordlessly, he disrobed me. Even though it had been so long for us, he treated me with the utmost tenderness. I trembled under his touch in anticipation of feeling him inside me again. When I stood naked before him, he took my hand and tenderly led me to bed.

We may have started off gently, but in a very short time, I was highly aroused. He kIssed my lips and neck, and suckled my hyper-sensitIve nipples while he squeezed my ass cheeks. My pussy was dripping wet and ached for him.

I pleaded, "Please sink that sweet cock into me. I need it so bad."

Looming above me, he pressed his engorged head into my opening and slowly entered me. Soon, he was deep inside me, sliding in and out of my wetness.

"Ungh, ungh," I grunted as he sped up his strokes, and I began thrusting my pelvis to meet his increasingly powerful thrusts.

Just when it felt like I was about to cum, he pulled me up on top of him and slid under me. Next thing I knew, I was bouncing hard on his long, thick member. It felt so good to impale myself on him. My pussy seemed to clench his girth when I raised up, and squish when I crashed down on him.

The slapping noises and breathy grunts we made filled the room. Each bounce, squish, and slap brought me closer to ecstasy. I whipped my hair around and cried out loudly when my first of several orgasms that night surged through me.

Jim grunted as he gripped my waist and held me tight against him. I felt the warmth and wetness of his seed pump into me when he came deep inside me for the first time that night. As he emptied himself into me, more waves of pleasure washed over me. God, I climaxed hard on his cock!

It felt like I almost lost consciousness, but when I opened my eyes, I looked down at his satisfied smile. With his arms folded behind his head, his nicely shaped biceps bulged. His cock was still deep inside me and I didn't want to climb off him.

"God, baby, you're so hot," he said softly.

I gyrated on him and replied, "You are!"

I stayed right there until his thick meat grew soft inside me, his cum dripping out of me and down his balls. I moved down between his legs and cleaned our combined juices with my mouth. I rubbed my face against his sticky member, wanting his cum to soak into my skin. His cock was beautiful, even when flaccid, and I smiled inwardly to myself, knowing that it would not stay that way for long.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I felt its firmness press against my skin, and I stirred from sleep. I sleepily reached for his penis and gently massaged it to full hardness. Lightly tracing his head with my fingertips, it quickly grew within my grasp. Then, without a word spoken, only coos of satisfaction, I climbed onto him and dreamily placed his shaft at my opening, now wet and ready. I slowly sank down on him, feeling him fill me up.

It was like a sex dream, only real. I placed my hands on his chest and rocked back and forth, up and down, feeling his meat fill me more deeply with each stroke. Dreamily, I felt my tight, wet pussy engulf and caress his thick shaft. He touched places inside me that no one else ever had reached, and it felt spectacular.

After a while in that incredible position, I rotated on his shaft to face away from him. I stretched and arched my back. He reached up and massaged my back muscles with his strong hands. Then he sat up, gently pushing me onto my hands and knees. Feeling his bulbous head slip out me for just a moment felt like an eternity, until he put it back in.

"Aah," I cried as he knelt behind me and worked his tool back into my slick passage. Gradually building power and speed, he fucked me into sweet oblivion from behind.

New points of contact could be felt inside me, sending exquisite sensations coursing through me. He pounded me relentlessly, but it felt so good. I moaned and he grunted, and I felt the ultimate pleasure rise within me again.

I welcomed the tingling and tremors as they consumed me, and I came again, just like that, right before he tightly gripped my waste and pulled me forcefully against him. I felt his hot seed gush into me as I trembled and shook from my own climax.

"Good God, man," was all I could utter as I crawled back into his arms and immediately dozed back into a deep, contented sleep.

In the early morning, he took me once more, this time in the shower. First, I got him hard and ready by kneeling before him and sucking his cock. I stroked him and licked his girth until he started bucking. As much as I loved it when he came in my mouth, I needed to feel him inside me once more. I released his tool from between my lips and stood up. My erect nipples pressed into his abdomen.

"Take me now," I whispered breathlessly.

He reached down and caressed my butt. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, dappling his face with kisses as he backed me up against the wall of the walk-in shower. He gripped my ass in his strong hands and lifted me up, holding me tightly against the wet tiled wall. I clamped my legs around his back, wanting his cock in my pussy.

"Oh, yes," I cried. "Take me like this!"

Holding me up in his strong hands, he slowly pushed his thick meat into me.

"Oh, yeah!" I sighed in relief once he fully entered me. "That feels so good."

He responded by pulling out halfway, then thrusting back into my depths. God, he could touch me deep inside. He started slowly, drawing his length out of me, until just his bulbous head was inside me, then thrusting back in forcefully, pinning me against the wall. It felt so good to be pounded like that in the steamy shower stall.

To the sounds of my whimpers, he picked up speed and began to fuck me harder while the water cascaded down his back. He grunted and I gasped for air. When his powerful thrusts put me over the edge, I could her my own screams of passion echo off the shower walls, as if they came from someone else.

I came hard on his huge cock as it filled me over and over. "Oh God, baby! Oh God! Oh yes!" I heard my disembodied voice echo as I trembled and quaked on his hard pole.

"Yeah, baby," he growled when his whole body stiffened, and his cock seemed to swell inside me. With a grunt and a lurch that held my limp body fast against the wall, he blew his load into me, his face nestled into the crook of my neck as he pumped his seed into me, and I panted.

When he released his grip and lowered me back down to the shower floor, my legs felt shaky. I turned off the water and, lowering myself to my knees, proceeded to clean every trace of our combined juices. I wanted to savor every drop of our sex.

We cleaned and rinsed each other off one last time and exited the shower, both knowing that our short time together could not last. He watched me wordlessly as I reluctantly got dressed and packed my things for the flight back home.

Checkout from the hotel was not for another hour, but I had a plane to catch. I couldn't risk returning to bed to suck his beautiful cock one more time. He lay amidst the tangled sheets invitingly, softly stroking himself and, to my surprise, causing his cock to stir to hardness again.

He reached out his hands to beckon me and I couldn't say no. I checked my watch. I could still afford another 15 minutes. I stripped off my panties and hiked up my plaid pencil skirt. He smiled as I crawled on top of him and straddled him for one more session of feeling his hard cock in my wet pussy.

'God, why did I have to ever leave him?' I wondered as I slid onto his thick pole. 'Why couldn't I feel this every day?' I thought to myself sullenly, as he entered me. Such gloomy thoughts evaporated when I felt the glorious pressure of his hard shaft inside me one more glorious time.

For a few sweet minutes, I was lost in passion, and would have gladly missed my flight if it meant I could cum on his cock once more. He thrust up into me and I rode his massive tool. I don't know how he got hard again so fast, but I wasn't about to leave him wanting. I straddled him and bounced up and down on his rigid pole with my skirt bunched at my waist. He bucked up into me and filled me with his thick cock, driving it in and dragging it out of my tight, wet passage, over and over.

Time stood still for a moment when his thrusts sent me into a state of bliss. I shivered and trembled. I cried out, not caring if the whole world heard me, and experienced a shattering orgasm. When I returned to some semblance of consciousness, I heard him groan and felt him grip my waist as he erupted into me.

I stayed there until we both regained our breath. We gazed at each other with fondness, and a touch of sadness that I had to go. I left him with a final kiss, first on his lips, then on his softening penis, and exited the room.

I felt flushed and tried to regain my composure on the elevator ride down. I also felt his warm cum squishing around inside me and starting to drip out. I didn't care. I was glad to be taking part of him home with me.

I relived every moment we had shared and thought of nothing but him on the plane ride back home. I seeped with arousal mixed with his seed between my legs throughout the entire flight. Evidently, I was incapable of ever getting enough!

I texted him later that evening to let him know I had arrived home safely, adding, "I miss you already."

"I can hardly wait to see you again," he texted back.

"Hard, is right," I replied. "Very hard 😊"