Play Doctor Exam

Story Info
A play doctor exam i setup for my wife.
7.8k words
3.61
19.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have scripted this event very carefully. I never would have thought that my wife would agree, but since she has I want to make sure it goes perfect.

There will be three people at my wife's exam, besides herself. I will be there operating the second camera and directing. A friend from work, Dave, will be the Doctor, and someone I worked with many years ago will be the main camera.

I chose Dave for the doctor because just from talking at work I knew he was a little kinky. So I thought he would be good with the idea. Plus he is quite intelligent. So the more subtle things I am trying to achieve he will probably understand. And, aside from being a perv, he is super decent. I know there is no chance of anything getting out of control with him.

I have read many stories about husbands trying to set up something like this with a stranger and things go horribly wrong. I didn't really want that.

Then there is Eric. We worked as grounds keepers when I first got out of college. He was a high school dropout, and it didn't take long talking to him to see why. He had a really good sense of humor, and since we worked together outside and alone, we shared many stories, so I knew he was a major pervert.

And, since he was such a dork, he was a virgin pervert.

I chose him because first, I knew he would love it. Having never actually seen a woman nude up close. This would be the greatest thing in his life. He had told me about going to a nudist beach, but he didn't get too close to anyone. That was the only time he had seen a woman. He was too afraid to just hire a prostitute.

So since he would be so very grateful, I figured he would try to do things right. And I knew there was a possibility that at some point he would pull his dick out and start yanking.

This whole thing would just freak out my wife. She had agreed to a play exam, but she didn't know any of the details I was working out.

She did not know Eric would be there also. She also I'm sure did not expect much handling. I made it seem like touching her with the stethoscope was about as intimate as it would get.

She is not bothered by nudity, so she would easily get naked for this play exam. But when Dave started touching her I suspect it would instantly get very real for her.

She has never let a stranger touch her even though I have tried. We go to nudist stuff often and I encourage her to let someone put oil on her or massage her while she is naked, but she had never agreed.

This is the most I have ever gotten her to agree to. And it is because she feels bad about smashing up my antique tractor. I know how to leverage her guilt.

The day of the event I will get Eric to the hotel room early and walk him through the plan and give him the basics of the camera. I have a very minimal script for him to follow. Mostly just places where it is important for the camera to be pointing at the right spot. Some places I say, in big letters, 'Keep camera close on her face throughout this shot.' Running the second camera I will shoot the action in those cases.

Sometimes I will have him focus on the action and I will get her face or other angles.

I figure Eric and I will work for about an hour talking it through. Then Marie will show up.

She has never met Eric, but I talked about him a lot when we worked together. So I hope she does not piece it together and realize who he is. She knows he is a major perv and she might just call it off right there if she figures out he is my old pervert friend.

But if we are good then Dave will show up soon after and we will begin.

The filming will start with my wife in the bed wearing men's style button top pajamas. Propped up by pillows with a sheet up to her waist.

I want this to be as real, and as scary, as possible, so Dave will not come early and get introduced. When he shows up and knocks we will begin the scene and he will enter the room in character. That will be the first time my wife will see Dave.

He has a very detailed script that I gave him a couple weeks ago so he could study it. It has bullet points so it is not hard to follow, and he will use a clipboard, pretending he is taking notes, to hold his script. So he will always know what to say next.

I rented a very nice hotel room that looked very homey. I purchased Marie some very nice pajamas and put them on the bed for her.

I put a small box of instruments and creams that we would use next to the bed.

Eric showed up and we drank the coffee I had gotten for us while we talked. He was so excited I was worried that he would screw up somehow.

I explained how scared my wife was to do this, and that he would have to be careful not to freak her out.

"Try not to stare too much. Try to act like you are more interested in the camera than you are in her.

"and when she first exposes herself she will feel extra vulnerable, so at those times, like when she first opens her top or pulls her pants down, be careful not to stare at those times. Maybe try to look through the camera more than just looking straight at her,"

"Ill try."

I could hear in his voice that he was really too excited to follow many rules. I suspected he would get too excited when he saw her nude and start screwing things up, so I had set up the camera and locked all of the adjustments so he couldn't change anything on the camera accidentally.

"Is she cute, Eric asked?"

"Well she's not a model certainly, but she is decent."

I came up with a new idea at that moment. I knew Eric would have trouble the first time he saw her nude. And since it is that vulnerable exposure that I think is so hot, I don't want him to mess up the camera work at just those perfect moments. So I would change plans.

I called Dave and told him that when he gets here to wait outside until I call him in. He was already in the parking lot but said he would wait for my call. I could tell he was excited.

I walked Eric through his job.

"Everything on the camera is set and locked, so you can only control two things. This is the zoom, and I have set it to only slow zoom, and you can see the highlighted instructions in your script suggest if you want to be in tight close or wide shot/

And the only other thing you can control on the camera is this record light. This button turns the light on and off. So when I say :cut: or she says cut, you turn the light off. The camera will run nonstop the whole time. But the light will let her think that we are off camera like if she wants to talk or stop for some reason. She will not know the camera is still running.

"As I said, all the controls are locked so you cant change anything, but I might pretend to change a setting or ask you to change something.

As a way to distract her and let her think everyone is focusing on the technical aspects and not so much focused on her. She might get freaked out so anything we can do to get her attention away from the fact that she is nude in front of two strange men will be helpful.

So when I ask you to change some setting, just pretend you are doing something. Push any button you want they are disabled.

And always keep the camera on her. Even when we stop for anything, make sure you leave the camera pointed at her.

Eric was squirming and almost shaking. "boy I hope I don't screw this up." He was really excited. His face was all flushed and he kept getting tongue twisted. We smoked a joint while I thought about what I should do.

I was about to explain my new plan, when I realized that him being so thrilled was really hot. So I decided to not tell him in advance of my new plan. When I explained it to Marie would be the first time he would hear about it also. Both he and Marie would be super excited by the whole idea.

That sexual thrill he was exuding was making this better than I had ever imagined, and my wife was not even there yet.

I thought Eric was set. He really didn't have much to do. And as Marie would complain to me later, he really was not at all necessary. The camera really just ran on its own. But I loved the idea of this big perv seeing and ogling my wife.

I called Marie and told her she could come in whenever she got there. She said she was outside and would be right up. It was really almost fifteen minutes before she showed up. I was about to call her back. I was getting worried.

I opened the door.

She was terrified. Anyone who saw her face would know. But she was adorable. I had helped her get dressed that morning and she was wearing a short skirt and button front blouse. Her skin was nicely tanned. She looked like a goddess to me.

Eric stayed in the bedroom while I comforted my wife and assured her that this would not be any big deal. "really not much different than being at a nudist beach. Lots of men have looked at you naked, its not a big deal."

"but no one has ever touched me!"

"oh how many doctors have felt you up?"

"That is different. That is necessary."

"I know, but this will not be much different. Just the reason is different.

it will be fun. Its just a game."

I pulled her into my arms and squeezed her tight. She was shaking. Don't be nervous. It will be fun. You are a goddess. You know that. Any man who sees you nude must worship you.

She smiled. She liked when I said stuff like that to her. She liked the idea that men thought she was something amazing.

She was kinda average, but to me she was a goddess, and telling her that she was a goddess made her brave.

When she seemed calmer, I said, "ready to get started?"

she took a deep breath and said, "sure."

I led her into the back room where Eric was standing next to his camera.

She slowed her pace as we walked through the bedroom door, and I had to push her a little into the room.

My heart sank. I had completely forgotten that when I first started working with Eric the owner had a potluck and Marie had actually met Eric then. I didn't know him very well back then, so we didn't interact much, but she had seen him and been introduced. I couldn't tell if she recognized him or not.

I introduced them and she shook his hand. She was obviously confused, but too scared to ask what was going on.

She was beyond nervous. Her skin was all red and splotchy and I was afraid she was about to bolt. I started talking to try to calm her down. I showed her the pajamas, which were very conservative on their own, and that seemed to help. They were not at all sexy. I explained that she would mostly be in the bed and mostly covered by the sheets.

And I talked about what a nice guy Dave is. She had herd me talk about him a lot and she knew that he was a decent person. That seemed to help calm her some.

"Okay so there are two things we need to do before Dave gets here.

I turned to her, "I want to get certain camera settings just right and check the lighting on your skin.

and honestly Eric is a little nervous about this, but he is a really good cameraman. so here is what I think we need to do now.

I would like you to take your clothes off first and let us get the lights and camera set right for your skin and shadows, and one other thing.

I paused.

Since this is the first time Eric has seen you I want him to know what your body looks like so he knows ahead of time how the light plays on your skin and what different angles look like.

And honestly you know. The first time he sees you nude he will be amazed and I don't want him to forget what he is suppose to be doing. So seeing you nude ahead of time will get all of that out of the way and then it will just be handling the camera for him.

She looked terrified and confused all at once. I didn't give her time to think it through.

"So if you would just put the pajamas on, eric can look you over and we can check the lights and get started."

"I don't think that is really necessary. Ill just change in the other room. Its not a big deal if some of the scenes are a little jumpy."

"Oh no no no. all this work, I really want this to be perfect. Come on hon, this needs to be done right. You said you would cooperate."

this was the first time she was asserting herself and I knew if I let her take charge this would not be anywhere near as good as I was hoping.

"and it is really no different than being at a nudist camp or something like that."

That conversation made her mad. She glanced at Eric who was just watching and listening. When we were home she really bitched me out about that conversion. Several days later actually. She was sorta in a stunned trance for about two days after the exam, but when she was herself again she was furious.

She said we should have had that conversation in private not in front of Eric. Anyways...

she reluctantly, and very very slowly started unbuttoning her shirt. I realized the camera was pointing at the bed, and not her so I went to the camera and pretended that I was explaining some control to Eric. I pointed the camera at her as she stripped for us. The record light was off so she did not know we were filming her.

Eric and I just stood there about six feet from her watching her strip for us.

She took off her top and when Eric saw her lacy bra he started shaking. I realized I was having to handle too many crazies at once. But god she was cute.

She dropped her skirt and set it on the dresser. She stood up in just her panties and bra and shoes and took a really deep loud breath.

Eric mumbled something. I was afraid he was gonna loose it.

I put my hand on his forearm and squeezed it really hard. "Remember what I said about the viewfinder being framed different...?"

I just wanted him to try to focus. He looked through the viewfinder for a second and then stood back up and seemed calmer. He took a deep breath and he said, "I see. I ll have to pay more attention to framing."

finally he was getting into character.

She removed her bra and her magnificent athletic B cup breasts popped out and pointed right at us.

I have said that my wife is certainly not a model. She is at best a seven. But her body is magnificent!

Her breasts could not be more perfect. Firm and standing straight out on her chest. When I was young they used to talk about the 'pencil test' for coopers droop. Her breasts were so firm and taught that she never needed a bra.

Her areolas were almost silver dollar size and such an amazing color.

When she took her bra off and showed them to us, Eric stopped breathing. He bent over the camera and seemed to be just pushing random buttons. Glancing up at her and then back to the camera. He was trying to hold it together. I was afraid he was going to hyperventilate.

She dropped her panties and we saw the amazing view of her freshly shaved pussy.

Her outer lips were very red. Her outer lips always get very red and puffy anytime she gets excited or embarrassed. But this morning they were glowing red. I had shaved her that morning, and I went over the area more than necessary after all the hairs were removed. It does get smoother if you keep dragging the razor over the freshly shaven skin, but it also rubs the skin raw and it gets all inflamed. It is super hot looking I think. I do it on purpose often. She just thinks sometimes it just gets sore cause the razor is dull or something.

But right now they were definitely very puffy and very red. Eric looked on with his mouth wide open. I wanted to tell him he could feel her up, but I knew that would end our fun for the day.

I pointed the camera lower at her knees and started talking to Eric about foreshortening and lens focal length. She was calmed when the conversation was not focused on her.

"See how her knees look different in the viewfinder because of the angle of the lens."

"see, frame her knees like this then compare that view to the viewfinder"

I bent about two feet in front of her and used my hands to create a frame around her knees like I have seen directors in movies do."

Eric got close also and I was afraid for a second that he was going to lick her pussy which was not more than two feet in front of his face. I let him look for a minute or two.

"Perfect, if you would just turn around for a minute now," I urged.

She said, "Oh that's not necessary, he has seen my skin and you have adjusted the camera. Lets just get going."

"No, he needs to see any lighting or lens problems ahead of time. We don't want anyone to have to get out of character once we start. "

"just for one quick second so I can show him a problem area."

she whispered "okay" and turned her back to us.

As I have said, my wife's body is spectacular. She was a competitive swimmer in college and danced ballet for many years, so her body was perfectly toned. And while her breasts were truly magnificent and her flaming red pussy lips begged you to kiss them, the view in front of us at this moment was rapturous!

She has the most adorable bottom god has ever created.

I couldn't look at it and not desperately want to kiss and bite it. I could see that it had the same effect on Eric.

Since she wasn't looking at us, I motioned like a spokes model presenting a gift to a contestant. Two hands palm open sorta motioning towards her glorious bottom.

Eric smiled big.

We squatted right behind her and started talking about how the light was falling on her body. I knew she was mad, and I had said this would just take a second, so I was taking a long time to talk about light and lens angles. She tried to turn around at one point saying, "that's good..."

but I grabbed her and turned her back and said, "come one after all this work we need to get everything right."

after several minutes she was really pissed and she spun around.

"That's good!" she glared at me.

as cheerfully as possible I said, "okay, why don't you put the pajamas on now."

I tried to sound as sweet as possible so she would think I did not realize that she was getting pissed at me. For some reason I knew that it was more erotic for me if she was pissed. I know it's sick, but, what about me isn't.

When she had them on I kissed her deeply. "I love you. You are so amazing to me."

she smiled meekly. She was not happy.

I got her in bed and situated right before calling Dave.

"So remember from the minute Dave comes in try to stay in character. So if something is not right, don't say, 'wait a minute', or anything. Stay in character. If something hurts or something you can say that it hurts, but in character. Don't say 'owe, don't do that. You can say 'that hurts doctor,' but always in character. "

"What are you talking about? What could hurt?"

I just mean if he like pinches you by accident with the stethoscope or something

And try to remember to call him doctor.

She nodded and everything seemed ready.

I called Dave and said we were ready.

He later told me that he had arrived at the hotel before any of us and he saw us all arrive. He said Marie stopped at the door and went back to her car and sat there for a few minutes before finally going in.

"God dude! She is beautiful! I had no idea how amazing she looks," he said to me.

"well good. Then you should enjoy this."

he laughed and said he would be right up

"Alright," I said to Marie and Eric, "the doctor is on his way up.

Now remember, always stay in character. I will talk to him in the other room for a min and then he will knock and we will begin.

When he arrived I met him in the outer room and then I went back to the bedroom and closed the door.

I bent down and kissed Marie again and said, "okay, here we go." she did not kiss back.

I knew at that moment, actually I knew all along, she would be mad about this for a long time. But, she is always mad about something.

Dave knocked at the door. Marie looked like she was about to cry.

I whispered, "say come in."

she very quietly and sort of choking said, "come in."