Play Doctor Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

he didn't hear her so I said, say it again, louder.

"come in," she shouted.

The door opened and Dave came in. Her face looked shocked. In the video that expression on her face at the instant when she first saw Dave was the hottest scene in the movie. She was terrified!

Dave is about 65 and well over 300 pounds and about 6'3".

Marie seemed tiny. She is 5'4" so not super small, but all of us were over 6'2" so compared to us she was tiny.

Dave walked to the side of her bed and introduced himself and they shook hands. Her hand looked so tiny in his monster grip.

He set his bag on the floor next to the bed and sat down on the side of the bed next to her and asked, "so what is it I can help you with?"

Marie could not have been more perfect from that moment on. She did not memorize the lines I had written for her, but she understood the gist and was perfect throughout the exam. She looked very scared and embarrassed and in the film that was a perfect look. Just what a young girl would look like with a strange doctor examining her.

So she begins.

"I have flu like symptoms and just feel very weak. And it came on suddenly so I am worried that this could be something serious.

"Okay, we will see what we can find out." He asked about the symptoms like how long and other doctor stuff. And then we got to the first place I thought she might halt the show.

Dave read from his script, "and is there anything else that you would like me to address while I am here?"

She looked scared and embarrassed and looked down into her lap and not at Dave. She was perfect.

"my breasts itch horribly," she said very quietly.

"Is there a rash?"

"No"

"and for how long"

"about a week"

"and how much do they itch. Like a mosquito bite? Something you can easily ignore or not?"

"No it is horrible. I want to scratch them all the time. I can barely stand it."

"Ok, we will look into that also."

Alright," he said, "lets start with your temperature." he reached down at got the thermometer that I had next to the bed and put it in her mouth.

"open your mouth please and put this under your tongue.

He then put his stethoscope around his neck and got out a tongue depressor.

He said, "ok, if you will open your mouth."

she did and he took the thermometer out and looked at it.

"ok, if you will open real wide now."

she did and he put the tongue depressor on her tongue and looked around.

Eric was doing good. He was fussing with the camera and he looked very professional and was not just staring at my wife. Even at this point it was very erotic. Marie had her head back slightly, her adorable soft brown curls framing her face, and her mouth wide open.

So inviting. I should mention, like everything on her, her lips are magnificent. She can give the best blow job of any woman I have ever known.

Her mouth is kinda small, so it has to stretch to accommodate a penis, but her lips are big and red and puffy. Fantastic kisser, but I digress.

Dave said, "your throat is inflamed so I cant get a good temperature from your mouth so I'm afraid we will need to take it rectally."

This was not in her script, so she was shocked. But several times that morning I had admonished her that she had to stay in character no mater what. Even if she is confused. Just always act like Dave is a real doctor.

But her face was contorted. She did not know what to think about this new turn.

"Ill pull the pillows out if you could untie your pants and turn over this will just take a second."

"Is that really necessary?"

"absolutely."

"with your other symptoms we definitely need to have a reliable temperature to evaluate."

"I wonder if there is some other way to do it? Like in my arm pit or something...?"

Her face was scrunched up scared and confused. Her eyes were huge. As she said that last sentence she glanced at me pleadingly.

I made my eyes huge in an exaggerated expression to remind her that she is not suppose to look off camera at me or Eric. She is suppose to always act like Dave is the only other person in the room.

She looked away.

"no I'm sorry, this is the only way to do it accurately. But it is not uncomfortable, just a little embarrassing."

That was perfect. Keep reminding her that this is hugely embarrassing for her.

She looked at his face for a long while, then her face slowly changed from pleading to sad resignation.

What happened next, while really subtle, is the hottest thing that is in this tape. And she did this over and over. I never expected this to be so erotic for me, but when I am watching the tape I often jump to the points where this phenomena happens.

So with sad resignation on her face, she untied her pajama bottoms and started to roll away from Dave's side of the bed, towards Eric. But then she looked up at Eric and you could see the embarrassment and trepidation and humiliation on her face. She hesitated for a second and then turned in the other direction, away from Eric.

I had admonished her over and over to not look at me or Eric, but in that instant I realized that her fear of Eric seeing her bare was so horrific to her that she just couldn't help but to glance at him. I'm sure that she was hoping that he would not be looking right at her. But of course, he always was.

Throughout the exam, she would glance at Eric with a worried look and then look away fast.

It was absolutely the hottest aspect of the finished film. She hated that he was watching all of this.

She rolled onto her belly and Dave pulled the sheets to the side to expose her backside in her neatly ironed pajamas.

Just what a proper girl would wear if being seen by a doctor.

Then he took the waistband on each side and started pulling her bottoms down. They hung up because she was laying on them and he had to say, "could you lift up a little for me please?"

she did and he pulled her bottoms down to her knees.

It was a magnificent sight! Her bottom is the firmest, roundest absolutely cutest bottom you have ever seen. And her gorgeous thighs now bare to us. Her skin on her legs was red and splotchy. She gets like that all over if she is embarrassed enough.

Dave said, "okay, good," and he sat back down on the bed and he got the lubricant and thermometer I had left.

Since she was not looking at any of us while she was face down I made eye contact with Dave and nodded in a questioning nod to ask, 'is everything okay?'

He smiled huge and mouthed "FUCK!"

Eric smiled and gave me the thumbs up.

Dave put one hand on her bottom and said, "now I will spread you cheeks a little and put some lubricant on you and that will make this just slide right in."

I could see her muscles clench some as he said that.

With one hand he spread her cheeks with a thumb on one cheek and his fingers on the other he exposed her beautiful rosebud.

Then he rubbed the tip of his other index finger on her clenching and unclenching butt hole.

Then he pushed the tip of his finger past her sphincter.

She jumped and said, "oh no!"

"its okay," Dave said as he pulled his finger out and immediately pushed the thermometer in.

she squirmed a little more and realized it was already in there was nothing much to do.

Eric couldn't stop grinning. I knew that would freak ramie out so I motioned with my hand to stop smiling. He tried but couldn't. He was pretty much grinning from ear to ear throughout the whole exam.

After several minutes of us all gazing at her glorious bottom, Dave pulled the thermometer out and read a slightly elevated temperature. She tried to turn over and he put his hand on her back to hold her down and said, "hang on just one second."

then without warning he took a tissue and again spread her butt cheeks and wiped around her butt hole.

He did that for a really long time. She just endured it.

"Okay, you can pull your bottoms back up and turn over please."

she did and he put the pillows behind her back so she was upright.

"now I need to listen to your lungs, so I will pull up your top in the back if that is ok," he very politely said.

"Okay," she said.

He pushed her to make her lean forward slightly and he pulled her top up in the back.

This is a scene that I scripted carefully. I wanted to show just some tit, but not a lot just yet.

He said, "I can not quite reach, could you pull your shirt up some in the front to give me a little more room?"

she pulled her top up in the front and held it so the bottom half of her breasts were visible on film. It was a really hot look. She has great tits and they are super firm so her under boob shot was awesome.

And this is where I left it in her script. I said something like, "so we will see how this part goes. You cant really script it too much so we will just play it by ear."

I made it sound like that underboob shot was as far as we would go.

But dave said, "im afraid I still cant reach the right spots so I must ask you to unbutton your top please."

She again looked at me and I again made huge eyes to say, 'do not look at me. Stay in character.' a complicated look.

She looked like she might cry, but she started unbuttoning her top after glancing at Eric.

When it was fully unbuttoned Dave sat down next to her on the bed. This was the first time he would see her truly magnificent breasts. And he was one foot away from them.

He put his stethoscope in his ears and he just pulled one side of her top off of her shoulder and let it drop. Her left breast was now in full view. She glanced over at Eric. It was amazing. Dave was dumbfounded. As we all stared at her breast, her nipple just started to get bigger as we watched. It was freaking amazing. And I got a great closeup of it happening which I cut in with the views of her face that Eric was getting in the final cut.

Dave put the stethoscope on her chest and listened. He handled her breast a lot. I was afraid she would say, "alright, that's enough!"

but she let it go on.

He exposed her other breast.

She sat there looking amazing as three old men ogled her bare breasts.

She glanced at Eric and then stared straight ahead at the wall. Her eyes looked unfocused.

We all were precuming in our pants.

Finally Dave said, "okay, I don't hear anything that seem concerning, but there are a few other things we will check, but while your top is off, why don't we take a look at your itching problem."

she quietly said, "okay."

Dave bent close and looked at both of her breasts. Then he started holding a breast in one hand while he looked. It was how a man would hold a breast that he was about to start nibbling on. He felt her nipple for several minutes and squeezed the soft tissue around her areolas.

He said, "I see some inflammation. It is confined to the areola region so you don't see it very well, but that is what is causing the itching sensation. It could be some type of fungus infection but it could also just be that your skin is very dry.

"I will take a scraping and have it analyzed and then I have some soothing cream that will releave the itching."

he picked up the stainless steel scraper and a small vial. He held the vial under one breast pushing against her areola. Then he took the scraper and scrapped about a one inch line along the tender skin of her areola. He did it very well. He probably actually did collect some skin cells. But it hurt.

She jumped and squeaked. And looked at him with a 'what the hell!' look on her face.

"I am so sorry. I did not expect that to hurt.

He did. We had talked at length about how much pressure he should use with the scraper. It was suppose to hurt. And the scraper, which I think is actually a dental tool, had slightly rounded edges but I ran a file along the edges so that they were now slightly sharp. It scraped well.

Almost immediately we could see the welt start to form across her delicate areola.

"she was looking down at her breast and it was soo cute. Her curls hanging around her face. Dave saw the welt form and said, "I am so sorry. It should not have done that, but the soothing cream I have will relieve that discomfort."

He did believe that.

Then he picked up the jar of soothing cream I had labeled and left for him.

He explained, "The first application of this cream must be.2 millimeters thick to work, so this first time I will put it on for you and explain how you do it."

She was still just looking down at the welt growing on her breast.

She looked up at him confused. I don't think she heard what he said, and as I said, none of this was in her script.

"this will make it feel better right away," he said as he opened the jar.

Then his face dropped and he stared at the open jar in his hand. Marie was still looking at her breast so she did not see the confusion on his face. He looked at her and saw that she was not looking, so he looked at me with a questioning look. I just smiled and he said, "okay," with his eyebrows.

"Alright, if you will put your head back to get your hairs off of your chest please."

that was brilliant. Putting her head back kept her nose from being so close so she did not initially realize what he was gently rubbing on her delicate breasts. He recognized the smell instantly and knew that this was tiger's blam. A very hot cream to relieve muscle pain. Like ben gay on steroids.

He just finished rubbing the second breast when the one with the welt started to burn.

"owe! That is starting to sting," Marie, now with a very worried look on her face. Dave looked confused. He had recognized the smell and knew this was tigers balm, but he didn't know what I had planned. So he just sat there looking at her beautiful breasts. That is was all three of us were doing.

Her breasts were turning very red. Very red. And then she screamed, "OUCH. OMG! FUCK. THAT HURTS GET IT OFF!!!"

Dave looked terrified. I think he honestly was scared at that moment. I slipped him a script page that he had not seen before. It was all big type so he could read it fast.

He was amazingly professional and started right in reading his new lines before he even knew what was going on.

"okay, in very rare cases people have this bad reaction to the cream. I have a spray that will neutralize it," and he picked up the spray can I had labeled, 'camphor neutralize'

it was PAM. A spray cooking oil. It has other stuff in it and one of its properties is that it neutralizes lots of stuff. A neighbor uses it on bee stings.

But I had tested this process on myself and I knew that pam would almost instantly stop the heat and sting from tiger balm.

And the next line on dave's new script page said:

'Pause and look her in the eyes and say, "so even though this is uncomfortable, it is in fact killing the virus that is probably causing the inflammation, so if you can stand it we should let it stay on if you can."

She screamed, "NO! GET IT OFF!"

The next line said, pause and count to ten mentally.

That time was brutal to my wife. Tears were welling up in her eyes.

"please hurry," she cried!

Dave glanced at me and I nodded. He sprayed the PAM on one glorious breast and started wiping it off with a 2X2 so that his hand and would touch her a lot.

Right away the pain subsided. He kept rubbing that breast. Obviously loving the feel.

She cried, and tears were now actually streaming down her face, "please, the other one!"

Dave complied and sprayed the other breast and wiped it off.

Slowly I could see in her body language that she was relaxing. Still looking down at her very sore and slightly swollen breasts.

Dave started again, "I am very sorry. In very rare cases this can happen..."

"Stop," she shouted glaring at me.

She turned to Eric and shouted, "stop! Now!"

Eric was stunned and didn't move. He later told me that he was afraid that she was going to go ballistic on us. And he thought that it was wrong to trick her and humiliate her like that. Some pervert.

Anyway, Eric was too scared to move so I rushed over and turned the record light off.

I quickly sat on the bed before she could start talking.

"I am sooo sooo sorry. This was suppose to be soothing cream. I got it at the farmers market. They said it was great stuff. Im soo soo sorry."

I had defused her slightly. She calmly said to me, "well, I think that's enough."

I said, "Okay, you know you say when to stop, but we are almost done. There really isn't much more. An easy belly exam. Nothing weird."

"My breasts really hurt!"

"I'm so sorry. Do you want some more of the neutralizer?"

"no," she said clenching the still unbuttoned top together in front.

She was calming down.

Just a couple more scenes?"

I looked at her pleadingly.

She took a really deep breath and said, "Okay."

I went back to my corner and said to Eric, "turn your camera back on."

he had regained his composure and turned the record light back on.

Dave said, "now if you will lie back please we can check your belly."

she moved the pillows and lay flat on her back on the bed.

Dave sat next to her again and opened her top exposing her now noticeably swollen and ruby red breasts.

He started randomly pushing on her stomach. She kept glancing over at Eric. It was so hot. She was still bothered that he was standing there watching her with her breasts just exposed like that.

Dave asked if she felt pain and stuff, then he untied her pants and asked her to lift her bottom off of the bed for one second.

First, again, she glance at Eric, and her face looked really troubled that he was still just standing here looking at her naked chest.

She did that glancing at Eric thing like twenty times during the filming. In my opinion it was the hottest aspect of the film

then she looked up at the ceiling and lifted her bottom off of the bed and Dave pulled her pants down just below her knees.

As soon as her pussy was exposed she again looked over at Eric. He didn't notice her looking.

Her pussy lips were dark pink. Not as red as her breasts now were, but very pink. And swollen. Almost anything gets her lips to swell. And there they were. This was magnificent. I wanted the tape, it would definitely be cool, but showing off my wife to two men she had never met before was almost more than I could stand. This was the best part of the whole thing. I was in heaven.

Dave bent close and pushed around her pubic mound and gently squeezed her lips together. Delicate touching on the outside of her lips is always what she wants first.

And he was following my instructions perfectly.

Then, as instructed, after a minute or so of fondling he slipped his finger between her lips.

She threw her head over and glared at Eric. He stumbled it scared him so much.

Then she stared right at Dave. But he was pushing harder and had his finger all the way in by this point.

She pushed his arm away with both of her hands. And shouted, "STOP!"

She jumped out of bed and tied the pajama bottoms while the top hung loosly open giving us all peeks of her fantastic breasts.

"TAKE ME HOME!"

She demanded now glaring at me.

"we have two cars here."

"TAKE ME HOME!!!" She shouted really loud.

"Okay," I said.

She was crying.

She yanked the top off and looked around for her clothes but didn't see them.

Tears were streaming down her face. She couldn't get the pants untied and as she struggled her bare breasts bounced all around. All thee of us I'm sure had our mouths hanging open.

And I mean bounce. Not flop. It was like they had springs in them. They were jumping left and right and all over, but pointing straight out. They were magnificent.

But the red color was very unnatural. It looked like someone had put cheap hooker-red lipstick all over her breasts.

She couldn't get the pants off and she looked up at us all watching her and she saw my sport jacket on the chair and she threw it on and headed out the door shouting, "never mind bastard!"