Play Night Pt. 03

Story Info
It's just the tip of the iceberg.
2k words
4.44
3.6k
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Play Night pt. 3 of 6: Escalation (That's a Slippery Slope)

You didn't realize how sore your legs and arms had become when he finally lets you lay on your back. The knee high socks helped a little, but all the normal sensations come rushing in. Your shoulders beginning to ache, your knees screaming from having been on all fours for so long. You are a little surprised when he brings you your water bottle filled with cool refreshment. Realizing how much moisture you must have lost in the last hour, you gulp down the water greedily. Or hours? You can't actually tell how long it's really been since it all started.

"Don't want my girl passing out from dehydration now do we?" He gulped from his own glass and set it near his side of the bed. "Here...Come here."

He sits down next to you after you finish refilling yourself and motions for you to scoot over towards him. His arms wrap around your shoulder from the side as you slightly lean back against him. You both shift a bit, trying to maneuver around the most sweat soaked spots of clothing as you press up against each other. He starts using the edges of the towel to try and dry off what he can on your dew covered body. You also notice, looking up, the amount of sweat that's formed on his brow, making his hair wet. "I should have brought more than one towel" he mumbles offhandedly to himself as he briefly looks around the room like one will magically be sitting in a corner.

You reach up and wipe the sweat off his face, drying it on the towel beneath you. The contrast with his previous demeanor almost seems to clash with his now more snuggley self, but you soon realize it's not as different as it first seems.

As he leans in and softly kisses you, you hear a click and a buzz coming from his hand. It seems like the thing he had gotten from your nightstand earlier was your vibrator, and the little beast was now moving across your sensitive breasts and down between your legs to your still drenched and waiting cunt.

Still kissing you, he pushes the end against you just above your clit, the setting just high enough to feel it lightly buzz your stiff button. You gasp into his mouth with the buildup starting up again, stronger than the first time. A "Fuck" slips past your lips before you can catch it, followed by a resounding wallop on the outside of your thigh. The awkwardness of the angles keeps it from being too hard, but he still lands a good hit.

"What did I say about being a little whore." Your vibrator starts moving in small circles, just millimeters from your aching clit.

"I'm sorry, daddy." You whimper, your mind shifting back in to focus.

"I want you to be my good girl, baby," he whispers to you softly, his forehead still pressed against yours. "That's why I'm doing this. So you can stop being a naughty slut and I can start giving you rewards."

You can't help but lean in to him as he vibrates your throbbing mound, pressing up against his warmth now that your damp areas have begun collecting a chill. The feelings going through you are becoming confusing. You feel both safe and anxious, the soreness and lingering burn from your ass combining with the tingly rising tide in your loins. Similar to the tugging feelings of self conscious shame contrasting with the desire and longing you felt coming from his hands and eyes when he was examining your body back at the start.

You can't help but kiss his arm wrapped around your shoulders as he holds you, toying with you and comforting you at the same time. You almost expecting another slap for your unbidden action, but he either doesn't register the slight or simply accepts it.

You find yourself able to resist the buildup more this time, either due to it being more gradual or because you're better prepared, you're not sure. He clicks your vibrator and it kicks up a notch. Rather than wanting him to just get it over with or slow down to let you recover more, this time you allow yourself to start sinking in to the feeling. Because of the position, you risk rocking your hips up a little, trying to be as subtle as possible.

Again you can't tell if he notices or not, but he holds the speed and position for a bit longer as you suddenly notice the disconnect from how much time has passed again. If you weren't so fucking horny you could almost fall asleep like this.

"I think we've warmed up enough to move to the next step," he says shifting away and going over to the bed. He comes back with one of his pillows. "Now, flip over on your tummy and put this under your waist so your ass is up."

You comply, getting comfortable while he takes all his cloths off. You realize neither of you have been naked this whole time. He then tugs your shorts and panties down to your thighs as you try to figure out what's coming next.

"Here," he hands you your vibrator, "put this in the same spot I had it and keep it on the same setting for now, but be ready to turn it up if I say, understand?"

"Yes, daddy" you respond with your head turned to look slightly up at him, your eyes drawing to his half hard cock, a slight glint of pre-cum on the end, which gives your womb a quiver at the sight. Goddamn what you wouldn't give to have him pound you right now.

Unfortunately, it's almost as if he's read your mind. As you move everything into place he shifts down behind you and you feel him position as if he's about to start fucking you, but to your dismay he doesn't. "I know you want me inside you right now." His mouth kisses over your upper back, "And believe me I want it just as bad..." You are almost positive that isn't true. "To fill you up, feel you squeeze me tight..." he moves in close to your ear and whispers, "Empty myself deeeep inside."

Okay, you were wrong, this is much worse than before. You feel your stomach tighten and tingles rush through your entire body as he slips the thoughts into your mind with his deep, sensual voice. The emotions and sensations seem to be crashing into each other like freight trains right inside your cunt.

"But I can't, can I..." He's on all fours hovering over you, lightly pressing his chest into your back, but the one part of him you want to feel most is only lightly brushing your inner thigh. "It wouldn't be right for me to pleasure myself while punishing you. What kind of lessons would I be teaching you then," he nearly whimpers into the back of your neck. You want nothing more than to pull the vibrator as far away from your clit as you can but at the same time it feels like your growing larger, stretching toward your humming toy. Moaning, he says, "It would be so easy, wouldn't it...just giving in...letting us both get what we want..."

"Daddy...please?..." you plead. You can't help begging. Between your body driving you insane and him whimpering in your ear you don't know what else to do.

"Shh baby, I know it's...difficult," he stops himself from making a pun. "Maybe... maybe if I just rub it up against you....maybe that'll be alright, yeah?"

"Yes daddy..." You let out as a deep moan.

Too late, you realize what he's doing as the warm head of his now rock hard cock presses up against your soaking slit and slowly...slowly begins to slide up and down...

The grown he lets out is almost too much for you as you begin to peak from his touch. Panicking, mind racing, the only thing you can think to do to save yourself from bursting inside is to moan out loud "Fuckyessss..."

SMACK SMACK

The sting in both ass cheeks pulls you back from the edge just in time as you yelp and let out a little uncontrollable sob, partly from the pain and partly from the retreating pleasure promising to envelope you.

You can't tell if these slaps were harder than the ones before, or just adding to them made it worse. He pushes down on your painful cheeks, his hands on the marks you know are there, causing the head of the vibrator to grind into you and slightly move down, touching your clit.

"There you go. I give you a little, I let myself indulge and you turn into a horny bitch again." The groan you let out is long and deep. There's too much going on in your head, in your body. You can't tell which way to go, deeper into the feelings or pull away like it's a hot stove.

"I'm sorry...sob...daddy..."

"I know..." His voice comes out with genuinely regret about what he did. "I know baby..." He moves back to where he was, "Let's try this again, okay?" Again the pressure of his cock pushes up against you, almost right at your opening. "I'm sorry too, my sweet girl. I know you can't help it. Your body's fighting your mind, isn't it. Here, to make up for it" he shifts a little, "How about just a little more..."

The head pushes in.

If it wasn't for the still ringing pain in your cheeks, it would probably have been enough to make you cum harder than you thought possible right there, but you're able to control yourself through sheer force of will between sobs. He's on one elbow now, the other hand holding his fat cock right in your entrance, keeping it from slipping in without permission.

"Shit that's good..." His breathing is getting more ragged. "I can feel your toy through your cunt... why don't... ugh... why don't you turn it up..." The arm holding him up is shaking slightly.

Holy Hell! You know you can't take any more. Between his cock poised to fill you and your clit about to jump off and fuck you (or him) itself, this is gonna be it. From somewhere in your mind a crazy thought rushed in waiving a sign. Only "Up", not by how much. You can tell he's already starting to lose it, his self control you've seen up to this point in and of itself is something new to you entirely. It's a gamble but it's what you have left "at hand".

You crank that puppy up three notches and set it to pulse. You notice his reaction almost before you feel the increase yourself.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck I can't hold back." He shoves in hard all the way. If you weren't a waterfall down there it would probably have hurt but all you feel is him filling you at last as you sense yourself tumbling over the edge. The hand that had been holding his cock poised at your entrance is now squeezing your breasts roughly from underneath.

"Pleasedaddypleasedaddypleasedaddy" You cry as his hard shaft thrusts again and again inside you while he grunts in your ear like a fucked up animal.

"Cum on me! Cum... cum...!" He shouts in your ear after you've already started bucking and shaking when the orgasm that storms through your sweat covered body explodes. None of your muscles listen to you as you scream out, almost (almost) not even noticing the flood of hot seed shooting deep inside before you collapse, shivering uncontrollably on the now soaked towel beneath. Your head rings with the rush of blood as you feel him continue to pump you a few more times, seeming to still be spurting inside. The intensity is making you start to see stars and you forget where you are...

Continued in Part 4: Cumming Down (Oops, You Did It Again)