Play Party

Story Info
New friends, new toys, good times!
4.1k words
4.3
11.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd been looking forward to this party for weeks.

A few times a year, a friend of ours with a grand old house out in the suburbs would throw a party. How do I even begin to describe M_____'s parties? First of all, it amused him to meet his guests at the door in a corset and garters and drawl, "You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the Master's affairs." (I always half expected to see a deranged redhead behind him gushing "You're lucky, I'm lucky, we're all lucky!" But that's neither here nor there.) He'd then show you around his home if it was your first time there, or invite you to the living room to hang out and nosh until everyone else had arrived. He liked making formal introductions. But that wasn't all he liked.

M______'s home was nothing short of stunning. The sculpture and art on the walls was striking, lush, tasteful, and scorchingly erotic. And the furnishings were no less so. He had couches so long and low and plush you almost wanted to snuggle with them as well as on them. There were massage tables equipped with a variety of restraint systems. His huge hardwood hot tub had benches for one to four as well as spots you could stand chin-deep in the warmth while dozens of jets had their way with you. Perhaps my favorite was the room whose floor was neither wood nor carpet, but cushion several feet deep. He had clearly put a great deal of thought into his home, and loved the opportunity to share it with others.

J________ and I had been to these parties a few times before (both singly and together) and I could hardly blame her for her excitement. When she came out of her room dressed for the affair, I was suddenly every bit as excited. She wore a pair of cute strappy sandals and a simple sheath in pale purple china silk with a hand-painted dragon that curled about her body. The painting somehow drew attention both to and away from the fact that there was clearly not a thing underneath. Of course I'd seen her in (and out of) that dress before. But my mouth still got dry, my throat tightened, my heart pounded, and my... well, you get the idea. Seemingly without passing through the space between us, she melted into my arms.

"You ready? Can we go? Should we bring anything? It's not too early is it? Let's go!" Her playful effervescence restored my powers of speech.

"Patience dear one." I took her ID, her hair clip, and a tube of her favorite slippery stuff and put them in my messenger bag. After all, she clearly had no pockets. "I've got a little treat for you this evening." Her earnest, eager blue eyes looked up into mine with such delight and anticipation that my mouth went dry again. "Do everything I tell you tonight, and you'll get a surprise. Deal?"

I could tell she was trying to decide whether her pretty little pout would get my secret out of me now (probably) or if it would be more fun to play along. In the end, she lowered her eyes to the floor and whispered, "As you wish."

This was going to be a good evening.

The ride to M______'s was usually a rather long one, but given the absence of complicating undergarments, I kept us both amused with my hand in her lap. It didn't even take my attention from the road. At least... not much. After what seemed like only a few moments, J______'s back was arching, her scent filled the car, and we were pulling into the driveway. I gave her a few moments to compose herself (she never needed makeup, especially with that glow...) a lingering kiss, then grabbed my bag and we headed inside.

"You've arrived on a rather special night..."

"You know," I interrupted our host, "you're quoting Riff Raff, but you're dressed as Frank."

"Well!" M______ feigned indignance admirably. "It's MY party, and I'll do as I like. Are you coming in, or are you going to hang about on the doorstep frightening the other guests?"

"Hmmm..." I replied, completing our now traditional formula. "I guess we'll come in this time."

As M_______ showed us in, I ran my fingers through J_____'s hair, down her neck and back, along her ass. Then I nipped her earlobe and gave her her first order of the evening: "Go into the living room, find us a seat and wait for me." She strode away to comply, while M______ and I watched. The way her body moved beneath the silk was just...

"Magnificent" said M______

"You have no idea..." Then after a moment's reflection, a grin stole across my lips and I glanced sidelong at him. "Then again, I guess you do."

It was his turn to grin as he headed for the living room. "Hold on a second" I said. "I want her to have to wait for me for a few minutes." Bless his heart, he didn't miss a beat or even ask why. Ever the gracious host, he simply made small talk with me until the doorbell rang and he excused himself to greet his next guests.

In the living room, I found J_____ had claimed an overstuffed armchair for us. Almost a loveseat in its own right, I still didn't object when she stood for me, then swarmed up into my lap once I'd settled.

We greeted old friends and chitchatted with new ones as folks trickled in. From the looks of the buffet table, M_____ had outdone himself yet again. But with J_____ curled in my lap, there wasn't currently anything else in the world I needed. Finally, after the last of his guests were shown in, M_____ made his grand reentrance. Even without the 4" heels, this boy knew how to make an entrance. With them...

"Good evening, my unconventional conventionists!" There were some good-natured groans and polite applause. We really needed to chip in and buy this guy some new jokes. "I want to thank you all for coming." That got the adolescent snicker it deserved. "First of all, I'd like to go around the room and have everyone give their names and, if you like, share a thought with us this evening. I'm M______, and this is my humble abode."

There were names, and I tried to keep most of them matched with faces. It was one young lady's birthday, another couple's 5th anniversary. It was our friend F______'s first time at one of these parties, and one girl we didn't know had just lost a loved one. When it came to us, I said, "I'm A______, this is J______, and if you ask her nicely, she'll show you her naughty bits." This got a warm chuckle from all, and J_____ blushed prettily. Then she snuggled closer against me. Yes, this was going to be a wonderful evening indeed.

Introductions complete, it came back to our host again. "Okay, now for the rules."

"Fuck the rules!" a few of the Rocky Horror devotees shouted back. I really wish they wouldn't encourage him.

"No" he laughed like he always did, "obey the rules, fuck one another. But always ask first. Second, always have a safe word. Third, clean up after yourself. Fourth, if you need anything at all" he gestured at his wife and her girlfriend, " just holler for D_____, D_____ or myself. And last but not least, if it's not fun..."

"You're doing it wrong!" we all shouted back with a distinct let-the-games-begin air. Some leapt up to head for their favorite spot, some approached a potential partner, some got down to some serious snuggling with the one(s) they'd brought with them.

I grabbed my bag, took J_____ by the hand, and led her out into the hallway. Instead of turning left or right, I pressed her up against the wall and kissed her. Soundly. Thoroughly. Enthusiastically. I could feel her warmth through the silk. Her intoxicating softness... Just when I felt her knees getting weak, I pulled away and turned to a couple talking in the doorway.

"Would you like to see her ass?" The girl glanced at her partner who looked thoughtful then nodded. "Turn around J____." She did, her hands against the wall, her hips cocked back slightly. "Now lift it." Silk slid up her thighs, her cheeks, and bunched around the small of her back. We stood, admiring in silence. I let the moment drag on, really making her feel the heat of our eyes on her. Appreciation flowed into imagination, then into tension and back again. Finally I smacked her ass hard just enough to leave a lovely mark. "Okay, put it away."

I took her hand again and led her toward the TV room. On the way, we ran into a friend we'd played with a few times before. We stopped and caught up a bit. He'd lost a little weight and was looking great. About the time it felt like the conversation was staring to wind up...

"Excuse me" he asked, "were you serious earlier?" It took me a moment to realize what he meant. But then I nodded solemnly. He looked into her clear bright eyes and asked "J____, may I see your breasts?" She looked up at me. Again, I nodded. He was, after all, quite polite.

The way she squirmed, flushed, perhaps even quivered slightly was almost sexier than the skin appearing as a finger slid silk off one shoulder then the other. Almost. The fabric pooled just above her nipples, rising and falling with each breath. I could taste the tension, time slowing to a crawl until at last she shrugged the fabric lower. You can't look at, hell, you can't think about J_____'s breasts without imagining them against your skin, your lips, your chest, caressing, worshiping, savoring...

I noticed I hadn't been breathing about the same time our friend did. I saw the same flush on his cheeks that crept up J____'s chest when she was close to coming. When I managed to pull my gaze from her breasts to her eyes, I saw that shine in them, her pupils huge.

She was ready.

"Okay love, cover yourself." She opened her mouth to sass, but I cut her off. "Don't worry m'lady. We'll have you naked soon enough." Our friend thanked J____, thanked me, and continued on his way. Her dress restored once more, I moved my messenger bag to the other shoulder, and took her hand to move on to the TV room.

Before we got there, however, J_____ stopped short, my hand pulling out of hers. When I turned to ask what was the matter, I saw her looking into the library, clearly fascinated. I returned to her side to see what has captured her attention.

My girl has good taste.

There was a great deal going on in the library. Something about the smell of old books has a profound effect on the libido in a certain kind of person. But for all that, there was no question what had stopped J____ in her tracks.

The woman's hair fell to her ass in tight flame red curls. Her skin, so pale that one involuntarily thought of cream or marble, was set off nicely by black leather that managed to effectively cover absolutely nothing. The way her muscles rippled as her arm rose and fell, flogging the beautiful boy bent over the desk before her was... compelling. The determination on her face, the sparkle in her eye... I could feel my pulse quicken and... other things rise. But if she was having an effect on me, her effect on J_____ was... profound.

"A___" she whispered, so low I had to lean in to hear her, "I want that." I knew where she was coming from. My old plan discarded, a new one formed as circumstances presented themselves.

"Do you?" I asked. "How much?" Her capacity for speech having (understandably) left her, I slid my hand down her tummy, down her thighs then slowly up, underneath, within. Soaking. I freed my fingers and raised them to my lips, having gotten the answer I needed.

I proceeded to kiss and nibble at J_____'s neck while she watched. After a brief eternity, the boy's screams indicated that the scene was winding up. I nipped her ear sharply to bring her back down to earth. "Stay right here." I whispered, and moved to approach this goddess (whose name might have been K______.) After a few steps, I spun, a better idea striking me. "Better yet, show him your cunt," I said, indicating an occasional partner we both loved dearly. Without hesitation, she put one foot up on the chair next to her and began lifting her dress.

I didn't wait for the reveal, having other plans to set in motion. I waited a polite distance away for K_____ and her toy to compose themselves, then asked if I could have a word. She acceded, still flush from her... exertions. As I presented my idea in low tones (proud of myself for keeping my eyes on hers rather than the... noteworthy form below) I could feel J____'s eyes on us. Even as every other eye in the room was on her, her sex, pink and full, soft close-cropped hair above, and glistening with fluids that I could still taste on my lips. I didn't have to look. I knew the exact angle of her head as she pretended shame, savored the hungry eyes on her, and yet still fixed on the hushed conversation on the other side of the room.

I finished laying out my plan and asked if K____ was interested. She thought for a half dozen heartbeats before a wicked grin stole across her lips. "Yes, let's." was all she said. And we proceeded to negotiate the scene. Even as the smell of her hair, her excitement, and good clean sweat (not to mention all the skin way too close to me) made it difficult to focus, I had to appreciate the way this girl's mind worked. And I was again reminded not to make assumptions about anyone's preference or interests based on appearance or brief observation.

Negotiations wrapped up, I handed her my messenger bag and asked her to find a comfortable spot. Returning to J_____ I found her dress on the floor next to her, and a trio studying every inch of her from a few paces away. She saw me and concern flickered across her face.

"You were gone so long... And they asked nicely..." she said, even as she tilted her hips a bit to give them a better view.

"You did just right" I comforted. "You're a good girl. And now you're going to be rewarded."

"Yeah?" she chirped back, arching her back, clearly enjoying her current game. "And what do I have to do to get punished?"

I smacked her thigh to make sure I had her full attention. "Don't do everything I tell you when I tell you, and you'll find out. Understand?"

Her eyes lowered, she straightened a bit. "Yes, A______"

Better. Much better. "Now then. Come with me. I'd like you to meet K____. You'll be servicing her for the next little while." The way she bounced over to the couch where K____ was getting comfortable, she would have come right out of her dress if she hadn't already.

"K_____, this is J_____. J______ this is K_____. You are to do everything she tells you to. And if your attention wanders from the task at hand for so much as a moment, you will regret it. Do you understand?" She nodded. Not good enough. "Tell me you understand."

"I understand."

"Now tell her you understand" the iron in my voice nearly covering my own excitement.

"I understand."

"Good" said K_____ as she leaned back into the soft cushions of the couch. "On your knees." The thick pile of the carpet accepted J_____'s knees willingly as she awaited further instructions. "Do you know how to please a woman?" J_____ nodded. "Do you think you can make me come?" A pause, then J____ nodded again. "Do you enjoy going down on girls?" Her nod this time was laced with urgency, waiting for the command, wanting it, needing it. K_____ could see this as clearly as I could and was enjoying the torment. Her thighs spread a bit; her fingers traced lazy circles around the hood of her clit. From where J______ knelt, she must have been able to smell her, see the lips engorge, spread slightly... I was working on something else at the time, but I could still hear K______ sigh "Very well. Come here and do your best."

Finished with my other preparations, I was able to look over and see J_____'s face buried between K_____'s incredible thighs, her wrists crossed behind her back, her hair a chestnut spray across K______'s pale flat belly. From K_____'s breathing, J_____ was very talented indeed. The boy from her last scene stood behind the couch above K____.

"Mistress, may I?" he said. She didn't look up at him, only reached up and grabbed his hand, pulling it to her breast. His other hand wandered along her cheek, her chin, her neck, her shoulder. The attention seemed... welcome.

When her eyes opened briefly and met mine, I nodded to K____ and despite everything else that was going on, she understood and responded. She tangled her fingers in J____'s hair and shifting back on the couch slightly, pulled J____ forward more firmly into her sex. The sudden shift of weight caused J____ to throw her hands forward to catch herself, and raised her ass up into the air.

Perfect.

I began to run my hands along J___'s thighs, her sides, her back. She didn't even react to the extra pair of hands on her. One had to appreciate her focus. K____ sure did. Moments later, her face twisted, her lips opened into a soundless scream, and her hips lifted over a foot off the couch. J_____ held on for dear life, but never abandoned the task at hand.

As her eyes opened once more, I looked askance. "Sorry about that. Playing with C______ here got me a little wound up." J____ began to sit up, but K_____ caught her face in her hands. "Oh no you don't. I'm SO not done with you yet" and pulled her face back down into the warm slick depths. I whimpered a little bit despite myself. For some reason short/non-existent refractory rates were an incredible turn on for me. But I shook it off and tried to focus. I too had a role to play.

I gave J_____ a few moments to get back into the swing of things and get used to my hands on her again. A few more moments for C____ to return to worshiping K_____, and for K____ to get good and comfortable again. Then I gave J____ her surprise.

The large (almost redundantly) lubed black silicone cock slipped into her slowly but insistently. From the sudden tension in her back, her thighs, her ass it was clear that it was quite a surprise. Generally for us penetration is always preceded by careful negotiation. But she was under strict orders not to stop what she was doing. And she trusted me. Shortly she relaxed and pushed back, accepting the heavy shaft into her.

The dildo itself was an old friend. The new twist was the harness that held it. It was designed for men, with a carefully crafted pouch to protect one's own bits while securely placing the dildo just above to make the best use of existing muscles and habits of motion. From the moment I saw it I had to have it, could think of nothing other than taking J____ with it. No birth control necessary, no worries about finishing prematurely, no... complications. It was so hard to save it for just the right moment. But so worth it.

I pulled out of J_____ then slid into her a bit quicker this time. Her hips shifted to improve the angle a bit, but she kept at K____ with dedication and focus. Perhaps too much focus. We couldn't make this TOO easy on her after all. I slipped one arm around her waist and began to rub tight circles just above our connection.

That did the trick. She moaned into K______'s cunt and started pressing herself against me in a nice regular rhythm. I looked up to K____ to see if any of this was detracting from what J_____ was doing to her but quite the opposite seemed to be true. Between J_____'s magnificent tongue and C_____ pinching her nipples, her head rolled to the side clearly approaching another explosion. I was careful to drive in to J____ at exactly the same rate that K____'s hips moved, magnifying rather than canceling the wave forming. As K_____ drew closer, I moved my fingers faster, pressed deeper, winding J______ tighter as well.

Then K______ exploded. Her scream this time was far from wordless. Her ass lifted nearly 2 feet off the couch, and if it hadn't been for my hands on her as well as K____'s she might have been thrown clear. Instead she rode the crest of the wave even as she rode me, filled and overflowing.

As K____ subsided, she reached down and pulled J____ up to her. K_____'s arms encircled her, J____'s face against her shoulder, just above her breast. So much skin on skin, so much contact, K_____ held her close. K____'s heartbeat began to slow, but I made sure J_____'s didn't.

12