Play Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reentered J______ and built slowly to our previous rhythm. Now my chest contacted her back, as her chest pressed into K_____'s breasts and belly. K_____'s hands caressed her sides and hips, C_____'s hands massaged her neck and shoulders, while mine circled her thighs and continued to worry her clit. There was literally no way she could have more skin against hers, more attention, more focus on her pleasure.

Despite the fact that I wasn't technically receiving signals from the cock inside of her, I could still feel her muscles gripping it, the precursors to the contractions that signaled her release. Even through my exertions (and my desire to memorize ever detail of the experience) I still thought to mention something to K______.

"She's pretty loud. Do you want me to...."

K____ laughed, then looked around the room. "I know I can handle it," she said. "And it looks like most of the rest of these folks can too." Sure enough, though some looked on, most of the rest of the folks in the room were in rather involved scenes of their own. It REALLY didn't look like anyone was going to mind some aural fireworks.

"Okay baby," I said, raking my nails across her back. "Come for me." Given permission, she began to convulse, her skin heating still further as though it might ignite. And sound burst forth from within her. A primal, urgent scream of agony, ecstasy, need and completion ripped through the room, felt as much as heard, bouncing from walls and building on itself. She bucked and writhed and flailed within the press of bodies around her. She spent herself completely and became a barely conscious puddle between K_____ and I.

I knew from experience that J____ wasn't going to be able to move any time soon and had told K_____ that as well. C______ thanked K____ again and wandered away. K____ and I continued to hold J_______, whispering to her and with each other. I got to know her and some of the things she particularly enjoys. We found we had a number of interests and friends in common. We told jokes and stories and teased J_____ and had a lovely cuddle.

At last when J_____ could move (and speak) again, I got her back into her dress and put my harness away. She asked K_____ if she would like to join us back in the living room for a snack. She said she'd love to and would join us there in a few minutes.

I put my arm around her shoulder and she put hers around my waist. We wobbled hardly at all as we walked back to the living room. "So" I asked her "are you having a good evening."

"Yes" she nodded, that glow still firmly about her.

"Did you like your surprise?"

"Mm hmm" she replied in a husky sigh.

"And it seems we've found a new playmate."

"Can we keep her? Can we? Can we?" she gushed.

"We'll see my love. We'll see."

It was, in fact, a very VERY good evening.

12