Play Party Prey Ch. 02

Story Info
Campus play.
4.7k words
4.64
23.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had set on its horizon and darkness was replacing the light of the sun that had brightened the day. The campus was not dark though. It was well lit on every side and in all direction.

Foot traffic had also reduced to its barest minimum. What was left was just random students or non-academic staff walking on the sidewalks. A few retail kiosks that work well into the night were also still opened. Nightlife on the campus is not a graveyard, rather it's just a very much tempering of the daylight hustle and bustle.

At 8:30 pm, academic and official activities had long been closed for the day and all the offices were now empty and quiet, except for one particular office where a well-respected lecturer was screaming as his genitals were being tortured by one of his students.

"I like the head of your cock. It's really big!" June said as she spanked the head of his penis with the ruler again.

"Come on! You are a big boy, don't cry," she taunted as tears rolled down on Dr Bill Foster's face. He was sobbing like a baby, but June was not even moved at all. She showed him no compassion.

She rubbed and circled her fingers around the neck of the glans and then moved slightly upwards to the corona of glans. She was quite amazed at the anatomy of the male body. His penis head was engorged and perfectly looked like a mushroom.

She grabbed the shaft of the penis with her left hand and used the thumb and index finger of the right hand to dilate the urethral opening.

"Look at your pee hole, even this is wide!" she giggled.

And then she picked the ruler again and spanked his penis head. She delivered about 10 spanks on it. He cried and shed more tears. His cock head reddened and the capillary networks swelled to the surface and became more conspicuous.

He sobbed and begged June, but the more he begged, the more she was turned on. She reached her hands lower and jacked up his scrotum.

"Oh, these eggs!" she chuckled.

His balls moved to the end of the sac and shined like they could pop out any moment. She spanked them both. He yelled and begged her.

She took the metal chastity cage from the table and shoved his cock into it. His cock was not fully flaccid, so it swelled up in the cage against the bars. She patted his head.

"Good boy. You will remain locked until next week. No erections for you, no wanking, and definitely no sex with your wife!

Or any other girl."

Next Item on the table was the dog collar and a chain leash. She fixed it around his neck. Then she picked the dog hood.

The black dog hood fitted Dr Bill's big head perfectly. It had two eye openings through which he could see, and two holes on the muzzle through which he could breathe, and two big hairs pointing upwards.

He was now looking more like the image in her mind that she was working with.

Next, she pulled out the tail buttplug from the bag and lubed the plug end. She lubed his asshole too and popped the buttplug in. He now looked perfectly like a dog.

"Bark for me."

Wruff!! Wruff!! Wruff!!

"Come on! Louder!"

WRUFF!! WRUFF!! WRUFF!!

His voice echoed throughout the building.

She packed her bag and put the strap across her shoulder. It was time to go home, but only after walking her dog around the campus.

She opened the door to his office and picked his car keys on the table, that was when June's plan dawned on him.

He panicked and started begging her. He pissed himself and got excessively worried. He was really scared for himself and his career. The dog hood effectively hid his identity, but his brain just couldn't reckon with that at that moment. He was very scared of being seen or being recognized as the human-dog being leashed.

June patted him on the head,

"Don't worry, dog, you will be fine!"

She stepped out of his office, pulling him along by the leash. He locked his office and stared back at June with teary eyes.

"On all fours, bitch!" she harshly ordered him.

It was a very funny sight to see Dr Bill with all his achievements in academia transform into a dog as a plaything of one of his students.

June laughed satisfactorily and began to walk him. It was tough for him going down the stairs on all fours, but he pulled through it.

When they exited the building, another panic wave hit Dr Bill's heart as June faced the other direction away from the parking lot. He brought her attention to the fact that they were walking away from his car. He thought she only wanted to make him drive her home looking like a dog. Risking walking around the campus didn't occur to him

"Shut up. I don't want to hear any human speech from you right now. But you can bark or howl if you need to tell me anything. And by the way, yes, I'm doing this for your health!

I need to walk my dog around. Just for a few minutes though, and then we can go home."

She began to walk and pull him along by the leash, he had no choice than to crawl after her. Luckily for him, the time of the day she chose was quiet and perfect. They were the only ones walking around, until they turned at the next junction and a man was walking from the distance in their direction. His heart began to race again.

June smiled as the man looked at her and her human-dog with surprise. Now Dr Bill wished June would walk faster so that this could be quickly done away with, but apparently, she wasn't in a hurry at all. She just kept on walking like that was nothing odd. Even after the man had walked past them, he kept turning his head backwards and wondering about what he just saw.

"You see! He only saw a dog, not Dr Bill. You need to calm the fuck down, dog, I'm feeling your heartbeat through the leash!"

They got to the end of the road and turned left. In the far distant was a well-lit Shawarma kiosk, and there were about four people in front of the kiosk. An Evil grin widened on June's face.

"Dog, wiggle your tail!" She said too him as they approached the kiosk.

The girls at the kiosk saw a lady and a big dog approaching. And then they started doubting what they were seeing as June and Dr Bill got closer.

One of the ladies gasped upon seeing clearly that it as a man fashioned into a dog. Dr Bill wiggled his tail as he crawled into full view of the four girls.

"Hi!" one of them said to June, and she replied "Hello!"

"What a cute dog you have there!" the next lady said.

"Aww, they love you, Billy! come on, show them some love!"

He crawled closer to the ladies and wiggled his tail for them. They were entertained and examined him. They laughed when they looked underneath and saw that his cock was caged.

"Yeah, most dogs walk around with their cocks dangling free, but this one is lucky to have it caged!" June joked.

One of the ladies got really curious and asked: "Does he back too?"

"Of course!" June replied, "In fact with a very nice and deep sexy voice. Bingo, show them!"

He growled first for about half a minute, and then he began to display his barking talent.

WRUFF!! WRUFF!! WRUFF!! WRUFF!!

His voice was so deep and sexy. Not only the girls were entertained, but even the kiosk owner also looked on from inside and couldn't help being entertained by the display.

June ordered four wraps of shawarma. She and the girls engaged themselves in little talks while the shawarma guy got the orders ready. Their conversation was, of course, centred around June's dog.

After she got served, she opened one of the wraps, cut a piece and threw it on the floor.

"Eat, doggy!"

She threw many other pieces on the floor. He picked them up with his mouth and ate one after the other. The girls and the shawarma seller were really entertained. She said goodbye to them and then turned in the direction of the parking lot. Dr Bill wiggled his tail as he crawled away from the kiosk, and the seller, and the four ladies he hoped would not by any means recognize him in the day.

"Present your mouth, I want to pee!" June said to him as they finally got to the car. He rolled on his back and opened his mouth. She pulled her pants lower and squatted over his mouth.

Hot yellow piss filled his mouth up very quickly. He gulped it down his throat and opened his mouth for more. She was gracious to continue filling his mouth with her divine wine. It took six mouthfuls for her bladder to completely empty its content.

She lowered her pussy unto his tongue for cleaning.

This was another thing she liked a lot about him; his wide tongue.

He spread that tongue out and dabbed it on her pussy. He not only cleaned the piss off, he also licked her vagina secretions. The walk around the campus turned her on and got her wet.

Instead of standing up after cleaning, she lingered and kept her pussy on his face. He knew what she needed.

He plugged his mouth on her pussy and thrust his tongue deep into her vagina. She squirmed as he tongue-fucked her wet pussy.

He rolled his tongue on her vagina walls. Her vagina juice and slimes drained into his mouth.

He kissed her engorged labia and then began to lick her clit gently. The intensity of the pleasure she was receiving increased as he kept sweeping his tongue over her clit. She reached climax and cummed into his mouth.

After the orgasm, she quickly managed to get into the car and pulled the lever to make the chair slant backwards. She relaxed and enjoyed the gentle pleasure waves still pulsing through her body.

Dr Bill also stood up and got in the car.

"Take me home, dog!"

On their way home, a cop stopped them on the road. He wanted to ask for his car papers but just couldn't help it. He tried to keep himself from laughing, but June's reaction made him laugh.

"If you delay me, I will ask my dog to bite you!" June said to the officer.

He just burst out laughing.

"No way, Ma'am, I dare not delay you," the cop replied.

He smiled at June. She smiled back at him. He stepped backwards and kept laughing.

In all his years serving as a cop, he had never seen a full-grown naked man wearing a dog hood, a dog collar and a shinny cock cage behind the steering.

June blew a kiss at the amused officer and then Dr Bill drove off. He felt deeply exposed and embarrassed. He was so angry his eyeballs reddened, but June couldn't even be bothered. She laughed so much her eyes got teary.

When he pulled over in front of her house, she was merciful enough to take the dog hood off his head.

"You don't wanna show up in front of your wife and kids wearing this," she said, laughing.

She also removed the collar, but she wasn't merciful enough to unlock the chastity cage.

"If your wife bothers you too much on why you don't want to get totally naked or have sex, if you like, you can tell her Mistress June said no sex until next week!"

It was funny for June, but it wasn't funny for Dr Bill at all. He just couldn't wait for that night to be over. It had been quite an adventure.

She allowed him to dress up and look like a normal human being again.

"You haven't thanked me for all I did to you tonight..."

He bowed down and kissed her feet; "Thank you, Mistress June, for all you have done to me. Thank you for embarrassing me publicly. I can't thank you enough."

"Awww, such a cute dog. You are responding well to training."

He got back behind the steering.

"Goodnight, Mistress June!"

"Goodnight, slave!"

*************************

The next morning on his way to work, Dr Bill had to drop by at June's house first, as required of him. Though he would not be able to drive her to campus this morning because her first lecture would be coming up at noon, he still had to drop by on his way.

She opened the door and he walked in. Before saying anything at all, there is the ritual he had to do.

He stripped completely naked, bowed and kissed her feet.

"Good morning, Mistress June!"

"Good morning, slave!" she replied while yawning.

She reached for the scissors in her drawer and asked him to pick up his underwear from the floor and hand it over to her.

She ran the scissors through his boxer shorts and shredded it into pieces.

"I don't want you wearing underwears, ok?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Good. if I catch you anywhere, pull your zip down and can't directly see your cock, you are in trouble!"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Repeat after me: No more panties!"

"No more panties!"

"No more underwears!"

"No more underwears!"

"Alright, now to the fun thing for today..."

She took a quick look at his balls. They looked round and heavy, full of frustration and sperm begging to be set free by ejaculation that wasn't coming.

She dipped her hand into her toolbox.

*************************

As he got out of his car in the parking lot, the memories of the previous night flooded his mind. It was like a nightmare that came true, and he is right at the centre of it.

He climbed off to his office and fixed the assignment June gave him; To place a dog bowl by his desk on the floor where anyone who enters into his office can see it!

Since she didn't demand him to let anyone know it's true purpose, he decided he'd have to explain to anyone he has to explain to that it's just some sort of art, and hope they believe him.

He was very conscious of himself as he went about the day's activities, not because he wanted to, but because he couldn't help it.

He had a meeting early that morning, and then a class with undergraduate students. He was glad that he pulled through both without any funny surprises.

June saved whatever drama she had in mind for his class.

Usually, she doesn't sit t the front row, but because of the new twist, she sits in the front row at least in Dr Bill's classes.

She stared at him and admired her slave as he walked in and stood in front of the class. Their eyes locked in a stare briefly.

What everyone else can see is a brilliant academician with a well-built body. They see his square face and mixture of white and black hairs neatly trimmed around his jaw.

What they couldn't see, however, is the remote control shocking band clipped around the base of his cock and scrotum, and the buttplug in his asshole.

The shocking ring has two electrodes, one black, one red. She used a thick shoelace to tie his balls. She looped it in between the balls to separate them and then wound it at the base of the sac and tied. That way, his balls were distinctly separated. She plastered the black electrode on the left testis and the red electrode on the right testis. He wore his clothes on the terror beneath and drove to the campus.

Now standing in front of the class and sighting the remote in June's hand, he got worried for himself.

She hadn't even pushed any button, and he started sweating already. She smiled and turned the device on.

"As I told you last week, phase transitions are something that we see on a daily basis, when our ice melts into water, or steam evaporates from a boiling kettle.

while these transitions are easy for us to observe, phase transitions also happen on the very tiny, quantum scale, where they play an important role in physics. But, up until now, no one had ever witnessed one experimentally."

Bzvvvvvv!!

June pushed the button for the lowest electrical discharge.

The shock tingled his cock and balls. The pain wasn't unbearable though, but he was scared because he was standing in front of the class. Public plays like this are scary for him especially when it's on the premises of the university where he lectures.

He took a step backwards towards the white marker board just to maintain the farthest distance possible between him and the students. And then June punished him for that.

BZVVVvvvv!!

She switched from the lowest shock level to the level just before the maximum. His knees knocked against each other and the whole class gasped, though they had no idea what was going on.

To prevent himself from falling, he quickly approached the table. As soon as he did, he noticed that she reduced the shock level. She looked up and stared at June. His eyeballs were a bit teary and shiny.

Then when he moved further forward, closer to the class, she reduced the shock level to the minimum.

Being a brilliant man himself, he figured June wanted him to come close, and if he did just that, the torment would not be much.

He was right.

"Actually our focus shall be on a limited class of quantum phase transitions which are second order. Loosely speaking, these are transitions at which the characteristic energy scale of fluctuations above the ground state vanishes as g approaches gc."

He continued with the lecture standing right in front of June. She could lightly hear the buzzing sound of the shock impulses and could see his cock pulsating.

Since he wasn't wearing any underwear, the events going on beneath his fly could be easily noticed. Since his mistress wanted it so, he got bold and continued with the lecture standing right in front of her.

She rewarded him for that by not increasing the shock level, even when he occasionally and briefly had to return to the board to write something or to the table to pick something, knowing he would return to his position in front of her. That was how he was able to successfully run that period without breaking in front of his students.

*************************

Ending that class and getting back into his office was like a big achievement for him. He felt like he just won a battle. His heartbeat was just returning to normal and he couldn't believe he was actually smiling just by wondering how he pulled through that.

Every other person knocks before they come in, but now not again for June. She opened the door and glided into his office smiling because of the evil she just did to him.

"You learn fast, Billy!"

He shook his head and smiled back at her.

"Whew! If I had magical powers, I would have disappeared away from there!"

Out of the sadism, a friendship was emerging. Dr Bill and his Mistress June chatted comfortably for the next several minutes laughing about all she had put him through. Through compulsory training, Dr Bill was now finding solace in being a slave to June, the most dominant person he had ever met.

"Bring your head closer, my child!" she said to him and stretched her hand.

She patted his shoulder and gave him a few knocks on the head.

"That's for being a good boy. I can see the dog bowl just where I want it. You know what this means right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Whenever I need to take a dump on campus, I will be coming right here to serve you my delicacy. Are you excited?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

She moved over to his side and made him sit on the floor and recline his head backwards on the seat. She pulled her pants down and sat her bare ass on his face.

"Show me how excited you are!"

She adjusted her ass until his nose fitted into her ass crack. She slid upwards a bit so that her anus was now crushing down on his nose.

Her anal scent flooded his senses. His mouth was mostly stuffed with her pussy, but he could still manage to breathe through it to supplement the dense air he was getting from her anus.

Rrshhhhhh!!

A short but dense and smelly wind rushed out of her anus and went straight up his nose very quickly. He was stunned for a minute and thought someone buried his nose in garbage.

"Ouuuch, sorry about that."

She laughed.

"Ok, to be honest, I'm not sorry."

Someone knocked on the door. It was the secretary to the dean of faculty. He brought a memo and a file for Dr Bill to read and append his signature on, but he couldn't be bothered with that right now. After knocking a second time and no response came forth, the secretary turned around.

On her way off, she heard an explosion.

Brrrrrrr Bbbbbbbrapp!!

She was surprised and didn't know what to think of it. She just left and would come back later to check on him.

12