Play Party Prey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under June's ass, that biological weapon she detonated choked Dr Bill. His lungs burned of heat and irritation. The fart was so dense it felt like a solid chunk of air. It was a depressing gas, but he had no other option as that was his major source of air. He continued inhaling the dark energy.

"You know, inhaling your MIstress' farts makes you a better slave. I think Confucius said that in 420 BC."

Of course, Confucius said no such thing. June was just being ridiculous and naughty.

Stool moved down her colon and dislodged some pockets of air.

Bub Bub Brrrrrrrrr Brap!!

It was an ugly one. A dry eggy warm discharge. It smelled like shit more than the earlier ones.

She remained seated on his face for the next few minutes until she was satisfied he had inhaled all of it. Then she stood up off his face. She had suffocated him enough with her ass and her disgusting farts.

"Slave, what did you eat this morning?"

"Pecan Muffins and Orange juice, Mistress."

"That's great. I ate Scrambled Eggs with Ham, and you're gonna eat it now. You will like the taste, I'm sure."

She kicked the dog bowl towards him.

"You know I have to keep doing this to you, just to keep you humble. Bring a cup let me pee first."

He took out a cup from the small fridge beside his desk and held it under her pussy as she squatted over it. She filled the cup with her warm yellow piss.

He set the cup on the table and knelt down behind her. She squatted over the dog bowl, looking away from him. All he could see was her big fat ass and her pulsating anus.

A thick brown turd emerged out of her anus.

"Slave, use your tongue to guide it into the bowl, ok!"

He leaned forward and stuck his flat tongue out so that that the turd was resting on his tongue. He lowered his tongue into the bowl as June pushed the rest of the turd out. It was huge.

As his tongue touched the base of the bowl, the entire turd fell out of her anus into the bowl.

"Good job! you are a brilliant student!" she told Dr Bill.

Her anus pulsated again and the next turd emerged. His tongue was right there to guide it into the bowl. The turd was of the same colour and size as the first one.

In the same manner, she excreted two more logs that are just a few centimetres short of the length of the first two.

"she turned around and looked at what she had just defecated.

"Does it look nice, slave"

"Yes, Mistress. It looked very nice!"

"Like yummy?" She taunted him and licked her lips.

"Yes, Mistress, like very yummy!"

"Ok. If I didn't tell you what I ate, could you have guessed from how it looks?"

"Mistress, to be honest, this doesn't in any way look like Scrambled Eggs with Ham!"

June laughed.

"Well, but that's what it is!"

She turned around again and shoved her ass in his face.

"Suck me clean!"

He licked the shit smear on her anal ring, then he wrapped his lips around her anus and began to suck on it vigorously.

"Haha, dude, you have really improved! You are taking this so serious like it's an interview. Nice one. Keep it up!"

He drove his tongue in and cleaned the walls of her rectum. June moaned as she felt his tongue working deep inside her butthole.

After a very professionally done ass cleaning, she pulled her pants back up and sat on the chair just across his desk. She made him set the dog bowl on the desk. The cup of piss was right beside it. He sat down and picked up the fork with which he would eat.

"You need to look happy. I won't sit here and watch you eat my shit with zero enthusiasm. Show me some excitement. That's an order!"

He cut a piece and placed it under his nose and sniffed the disgusting odour.

"Wow! Mistress, this smells so delicious!"

"Really?" June asked, laughing at his condition.

"Yes, Mistress, really! the smell alone is so deeply satisfying, I can imagine how lovely the taste would be," he responded, with a very artificial smile.

He looked sick and horrible, especially with all the fake smiles he was putting up on his face. That, however, amused June and she liked it.

"Thank you for counting me worthy of eating your shit, Mistress!" He said and took a bite on the forkful.

Chewing that morsel of shit in his mouth was horrible. It had a horrible taste and a horrible feel on his tongue. He looked up at her again and gave a fake smile.

Then he took about 5 forkfuls in a rush, acting as though he was rushing at it because of how nice it tasted.

He drank some piss to clear his throat and then continued eating. Soon he was through with the first log.

"Wow, looks like you are really enjoying it!" June chipped in.

"Mistress! You have no idea how lovely this is!"

She laughed again.

"Alright dog, I believe you. But I really don't want to have an idea. Thank you. Watching you eat it for me is enough."

He painstakingly went through the horror of eating the next two turds while forcing fake smiles on his face and saying nice things about her poop that he really didn't mean. Finally, he was on the last turd.

He lowered his nose unto the last turd and sniffed its smell. He continued to rain praises on his Mistress.

"I'm so sad this is the last one, Mistress, how I wish it would never finish.

"Idiot!" June rolled and almost fell off the chair laughing really hard.

"Don't worry, Dr Shit Eater, just hang around, another serving will soon be ready. You know!"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress!"

He cut the last turd into five equal pieces and ate them one after the other. He drank the remaining piss until not a drop was left. Then he licked every trace of shit off the bowl so that when anyone comes into the office, they would not have any idea he just ate poop out of it.

He thanked her again for the meal and for everything that she is to him.

She picked her bag and was ready to leave. He kissed her feet.

"The shock collar stays on until tomorrow morning. Good luck!" she exited his office.

At the foot of the building, as she walked away, she reached for the remote and pressed the button.

Bzzzzzzzz!!


12