Play Party Pt. 01

Story Info
A couple hosts a fantasy night for submissives.
2.6k words
4.45
13.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/16/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gaze at the three people sitting on the sofa across from me. The soft, fading light of day fills the room from windows somewhere behind me, and a breeze wafts through the space. The only door to the room is locked. I continue to look at them intently, letting the silence stretch out uncomfortably.

They are all relatively young, probably somewhere in their mid to late twenties. The man on the left is tall and well built, with a close-cropped beard and longish sandy hair almost down to his collar. He is wearing cargo shorts and an unbuttoned shirt. He stares back at me with an unbridled look of lust, all attitude and arrogance.

The woman in the middle is small, her curly blond hair setting off her almond green eyes and pink lips. Her top is almost sheer, her nipples and upturned breasts visible underneath, and her white short shorts set off her shapely legs. She looks nervous and finds it difficult to hold my gaze. I smile at her before turning to the woman at the other end of the sofa.

She is taller, her straight black hair falling almost to her waist, and her dark eyes and full red lips give her an exotic look. The short purple mini dress she is wearing stops somewhere mid-thigh and shows off her long, slender legs. The dress barely conceals her full breasts, and it looks like her nipples are already hard. She uncrosses and recrosses her legs as she looks back at me with an expression I can't read.

All of them are barefoot and, if they have followed instructions, none of them are wearing underwear. I am the only one in the room with shoes, my favorite fuck-me barely there stilettos. A clingy, strapless black mini dress is the only other thing I am wearing. I glance at my husband sitting in the chair next to me. He too is barefoot, wearing only soft, loose pajama bottoms. He is staring at the black-haired beauty across from him, and I'm pretty sure I can read his expression.

The last time I was a dominatrix, a number of months ago, my submissives turned the tables on me and made me their sub. It was ultimately thrilling, but it was also scary to be bound and helpless in the hands of people who had no idea what they were doing. My husband's presence will prevent that from happening this time. I smile sweetly at him as I put my hand on his thigh, the side of my finger grazing the bulge in his pants. Then I turn my attention back to the three people on the sofa.

"You're all here to experience a fantasy of your choosing. Something you have always dreamed about, something erotic and forbidden. You have consented to allow me and my husband to make those fantasies real for you. I don't know what they are, not yet, but I do know from the website what your preferences and limits are. I also know your safe words. You will all play a part in each other's fantasy, and you will do everything I say. If you are not the submissive, you will not cum unless I permit it. Do I make myself clear?"

All three of them nod.

"Do you all remember your safe words?"

More nods. I reach for the bowl on the table beside me.

"There are three numbers in this bowl. Number 1 will go first, then 2, then 3 will be last."

I extend the bowl toward them, and they each reach in to take a number.

"Who goes first?"

The black-haired woman holds up number 1. I think I detect a slight shiver pass through her beautiful body. I lean forward in my chair and hold her gaze.

"What's your fantasy?"

"I want to be hogtied." Her voice is barely above a whisper. "I want to be used," she says softly, then hesitates, "by all of you." She glances at each of us before returning her gaze to me.

I look steadily back at her, wondering how strong she is. Then I stand.

"Go lay down on the bench behind me."

She rises and walks toward the bench. I follow behind, looking at the shiny hair cascading down her bare back. She climbs up on the soft leather and lays on her back, still wearing the dress. I pull her arms down and cuff her wrists to the legs of the bench near the floor, then move around to the other end, spread her legs, and secure her ankles in the same way. Her black hair falls almost to the floor. The dress is barely covering her pussy, and another shiver of anticipation and fear ripples through her bound body. There is no more helpless or exposed position than being hogtied to a bench. I stare at her beautiful legs, then look into her eyes.

"You can use your safe word whenever you want," I say softly.

"I know," she whispers. "But I won't."

I trace a finger up her silky thigh, barely touching her, keeping my eyes on her face. I do the same with her other leg. She is staring up at the ceiling, her eyes wide. When my finger nears her vulva, she shivers again. I move my finger to her nipple, tracing small circles around the hard bud under her dress, and her breath catches. Then I pinch it, and a small moan escapes her lips. When I look up, the other subs and my husband have moved near us and are watching intently.

I slowly pull the dress up until her pussy lips are exposed. She is bare, her lips and clit hood fully exposed. I continue pulling on the dress until it slips over her bare breasts. Her aureoles are puffy and full, her nipples pink and erect. I move the dress up to her neck, then pull it down until it is snug against her throat. It's not enough to choke her, but the pressure will remind her of her total submission. Her eyes are closed now, and all of us gaze at her beautiful naked body.

I look at my husband. "Bring me the nipple clamps and the flogger."

As my husband moves to the table with the bondage toys, I watch the two subs across from me. The blond woman's eyes are bright and shiny. The bearded man reaches down and touches his cock under his shorts. They are eager to help me torment the woman spread wide in front of us.

My husband returns to the table with the clamps and the whip. The woman has consented to both, though I'm still not sure how much she can take. But when I look down at her sex, her already wet pussy lips betray her arousal. This is what she wants. When I clamp her right nipple, she squeezes her eyes shut and holds her breath. I clamp the other nipple quickly, and she lets out her breath in a soft moan. I grab the chain between the clamps and look at the blond woman across from me.

"You're in charge of her nipples."

She takes the chain from me hesitantly. I'm pretty sure she has never tormented another woman's breasts before, but she tugs tentatively on the chain until the bound woman groans. I smile to myself and think that this is going to be fun. Then I take the flogger from my husband and drag the leather ends lightly across the woman's bare stomach, lingering near her pussy. Her eyes open and she stares at me, and again I can't read her expression. I gaze back serenely, then swing the whip against the inside of her thigh. She cries out at the sudden pain, then I swing it harder in the same place. I flog the other thigh, moving up and down her leg, and she keeps crying out as she strains against her bonds. I continue the flogging until the marks on her thighs are visible. Then I move to the end of the bench between her spread legs and look at the blond woman.

"Pull on the chain and keep it taut."

When she does the clover clamps bite harder into the nipples, and the bound woman groans as her attention returns to her tormented breasts. She has only just settled into the nipple pain when I swing the flogger against her pussy, and she screams. I swing it again, and a third time, aiming for her clit. She continues to scream and writhe in her restraints, helpless to avoid the searing pain in her most sensitive parts. I watch and wait as she slowly steadies her breathing, then lash hard between her legs one last time.

"Fuck!" she hisses between clenched teeth. "Fuck, oh fuck..."

I grin at her. "Good idea."

I look at the bearded man with the bulge in his shorts. "She wants to be used. Put that cock of yours in her beautiful mouth and use her. But remember what I said about not cumming."

He smiles at me, then positions himself near her head. When he pulls his shorts open, his cock springs out hard and erect and eager for attention. He takes his time pushing it into her mouth, giving her time to adjust to his size. When he is all the way in, I squat between her legs. Her engorged pussy lips are glistening, her wetness dripping down into her ass crack. I lick her up and down, taking my time, enjoying the taste of her. I push my tongue into her sopping hole as far as I can, then I start to lick her slippery clit. I have replaced her pain with pleasure, and she responds by wantonly rocking her hips into my mouth. I continue to lick as she moves against me, her need overtaking all the other sensations she is experiencing. Then I stand up and look at my husband.

"Your turn," I say sweetly. "But remember what I said."

He pulls the pajama bottoms down, freeing his beautiful hard cock. He pushes the tip against her opening, staring at her with desire. When he slides into her slippery cunt, she groans and rocks her hips against him. Both her mouth and pussy are filled with cock now, her body used for the pleasure of two men who are strangers to her. She is living her fantasy, to be used and fucked and tormented. They thrust into her, fucking her helpless body in both her holes, and the blond woman watches them both while continuing to pull on the chain between the clamps.

I watch the scene before me and belatedly realize how wet I am. I touch myself under the hem of the dress, then move to the table with the toys. I have been making this up as we go along, but now I know what I want to do with her. I retrieve the Hitachi and a long, thick dildo and go back to the bench. The black-haired woman is moaning now, sucking on the bearded man's thick cock, taking my husband in her pussy, and enduring the clamps on her nipples. I look into the faces of my husband and the other man, and I can tell they are working hard not to cum into her.

"Enough," I say. "It's our turn now."

They both pull out of her reluctantly, their cocks thick and throbbing. I hand the dildo and the vibrator to the blond, then move behind the bound woman. I check the dress wrapped around her neck. It is still pressing against her throat, but she is able to breathe freely. Then I take the chain in my hand and look down at her. She stares back, the look in her eyes tinged with both fear and excitement.

"If you make me cum, I will let her make you cum."

In the stilettos I am tall enough to stand with my pussy over her face. I raise my dress and put my soaking wetness on her mouth. The woman now has some control over what happens to her, and she eagerly stabs her tongue into my hole, licking and kissing my pussy lips. I tug on the chain between the nipple clamps to slow her down, but she won't be deterred. She continues to frantically eat me out, anxious to make me cum and be rewarded with her own orgasm. When she licks my clit, I push against her and moan. She redoubles her effort, licking me with a frenzy, and I close my eyes until the orgasm crashes through me and I cum hard on her face, shaking and trembling and crying out until the intense pleasure finally begins to subside.

I am the first one in the room to cum, but I won't be the last. I gaze at the woman at the other end of the bench holding the dildo and the vibrator.

"Fuck her slow and deep with the dildo, but don't let her cum."

The woman nods, then demurely puts the tip in her mouth and sucks it, her eyes wide and innocent. When she pushes it between the bound woman's legs, she groans as the oversize toy fills her. I pull on the chain repeatedly, causing the clamps to bite into her poor tortured nipples, but she is focused on the dildo in her pussy. She knows she is still being used, but her arousal builds and her body tenses as she pulls helplessly against her restraints. Her eyes are closed, her mouth open, her breathing shallow and fast. The men watch her struggle, stroking their cocks as they watch her pleasure build.

When she nears the brink, I reach down and release the clamps from her nipples. She cries out as the blood rushes back into her nipples, the sudden pain keeping her orgasm at bay. I walk around to the blond woman and take the vibrator from her hand.

"Keep fucking her. Push it as far into her as you can."

The bound woman groans loudly as she struggles to take all of the dildo inside her. I turn the vibrator on and hold it over her swollen clit. The look in her face is pleading now, and when I touch the toy to her bud she jerks. I pull it away, then touch her again, varying the rhythm and pressure. She moans as her body starts to tremble and shake. I continue the tease, watching her closely, keeping her on the ragged edge. A dildo fills her wet hole, but all she can think of is her throbbing clit.

"Oh god, oh god, please," she whimpers, looking at me with desperation in her eyes. I hold her gaze.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, yes, please..."

I touch her again, but this time I don't pull it away. A shudder ripples through her bound body, then she screams as the orgasm explodes inside her. She arches and convulses, her body shaking uncontrollably, but I hold the vibrator hard against her clit, and she keeps screaming and cumming, one orgasm after the other. I finally pull it away when I think she can't take anymore, but she continues to moan and shake and writhe in her bonds until her body eventually goes limp. It is one of the most spectacular orgasms I've ever seen.

I look at my husband. "Release her."

When her wrists and ankles are unbound, she sits up slowly, then he helps her off the bench and holds her in his arms. She sags against him, barely able to stand. He helps her over to one of the chairs, where she sits and watches us, her eyes still glazed and unfocused. I smile at her, then look around at the others.

"OK, who has number 2?"

(To be continued)