Play Party Pt. 02

Story Info
A couple continues to make fantasies come true.
3.4k words
4.67
7.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/16/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is better understood if Part 1 is read first)

"OK, who has number 2?"

The bearded man fishes the paper out of a pocket in his cargo shorts and holds it up. I look at him and smile.

"I'll bet I can guess what your fantasy is."

He grins back at me. "You're probably right. I just want to be tied and fucked by..." he pauses and looks around, "three beautiful women." His grin gets even bigger.

I laugh. "I think we can arrange that." I continue to look at him while I think about how to proceed.

"Take off your shirt and go stand under the cuffs."

He drops his shirt on the chair and walks toward the restraints. I follow him, my heels clicking on the hard floor. When he raises his arms, I move behind him and fasten his wrists in the hanging cuffs. When I am finished adjusting the tension, he tests the bonds, his biceps flexing. I run my fingernails lightly down his back, admiring his body. I am going to enjoy this.

I move around in front of him and stand close. In the heels we are about the same height. I run my fingers down his arms, feeling the hard muscles, then move to his nipples, teasing and pinching and touching the light hair on his chest. His pecs and abs are firm and well defined, and I run my hands lightly over them as well. Then I palm the bulge in his shorts and put my lips on his. He pushes against me and tries to thrust his tongue into my mouth, but I pull away from his face.

"Not so fast," I murmur, smiling demurely.

Then I bend down and squat in front of him. I run my fingers over his muscular legs, first along the outside, then along the inside of his thighs. A small shiver ripples through his body, and I turn my attention to his shorts directly in front of me. I slowly pull the zipper down, then hook my thumbs over the waistband and even more slowly move them down his hips. When his cock finally springs free, his breath catches and his lips part. I let the shorts drop to the floor and he steps out of them. His cock is only semi-erect, but it is thick and heavy, a drop of precum already on the tip. I reach out and fondle his balls. When I squeeze them, he grimaces but stays silent.

I smile and stand, admiring his naked body. Then, careful not to touch his cock, I hold his face between my hands and kiss him hard, my tongue plunging into his mouth. When he starts to kiss me back, I pull away and turn to the other women in the room.

"Make him hard," I say, "but don't let him cum."

The man stares at them as they move across the room. The blond pauses in front of him, playfully running her hands over his bare torso. The black-haired beauty moves behind him and begins to kiss his neck and shoulders, her hands straying to his taut ass. As she continues to caress him from behind, the blond begins to finger his cock, her fingers stroking it playfully, her touch light. Then she stands on her tiptoes and bends her mouth up to his, her kiss also light and playful. When he kisses her back, his tongue pushing into her mouth, she strokes him faster, and his cock is quickly erect.

I watch them for a few moments, then move to the table with the toys. I retrieve the flogger and walk back, glancing at my husband. He is sitting in the chair, his hand between his legs. He catches my eye and grins. He seems to be enjoying the show.

I stop next to the woman behind the man and whisper in her ear. "Go down on him."

She moves around next to the blond woman and kneels, the man's hard cock standing up in front of her face. The blond woman grasps the base and squeezes, and the kneeling woman begins to suck the head, her beautiful full lips a perfect O around his shaft. They both look at him with wide innocent eyes, and he groans as his fantasy begins to be real. He has forgotten about me until I swing the flogger hard against his perfect ass. He grunts, momentarily forgetting the women playing with his cock, and I continue to flog him, alternating cheeks until his ass starts to turn red. I pause as the black-haired woman takes him fully into her mouth, the pleasure replacing the pain. I swing the whip against his thighs a few times while the woman sucks him up and down, and his body experiences both together. He is groaning when I walk back to the table and return with a short thin leather cord.

The kneeling woman sucks him one last time, then stands and kisses him hard on the lips. I glance at the blond woman still holding his cock and smile. I loop the cord behind his balls, then wrap it twice around his scrotum before I pull it tight at the base of his throbbing shaft. I tie a bow with a flourish and grin up at him.

"I'm going to release you from the cuffs. You're going to walk to the bed and lie on your back, your arms and legs outstretched. Do you understand?"

He looks down at his tied cock and nods. He is incredibly aroused, but I also think I see anxiety in his face. When I release him from the cuffs, the women walk him to the bed and watch as he prostrates himself. They quickly secure his wrists to the cuffs already in place, and I cuff his ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed. He tugs against the restraints, testing his bonds, his muscles hard and taut. We gaze at his spread-eagled body, his swollen cock waving helplessly in the air, waiting for whatever we want to do with it.

The women stand on either side of the bed, waiting for my direction. I stare hard at him for a few moments, then pull my dress over my head and drop it on the floor. He stares back at my naked body. I play with my nipple, my other hand wandering between my legs as I slowly stroke my wetness. I give him my brightest smile.

"Tease him," I say to the women, not taking my eyes off him. "Drive him crazy. But don't let him cum." I continue to grin at him. "That will be my job."

The blond woman climbs up on the bed, then bends down and kisses him lightly on the lips. The other sub sits next to him and traces her fingers up and down his chest, fingering his nipples and abs. She moves down to his legs, running her fingers up and down the inside of his thighs. When she finally touches his bobbing cock, he jerks. She plays with the head, her touch light and feathery. The blond continues the kiss, deeper and more sensual, her tongue exploring his, her hand on his chest. The man pushes against them both, his arousal building, a soft moan escaping his lips. I watch from the foot of the bed, my hand still between my legs.

Then the blond pulls her top up, exposing her perfect upturned breasts. Her aureoles are puffy, her nipples stiff. She leans down and offers them to the man. He takes them eagerly in his mouth, licking and sucking, his tongue and lips everywhere. The other woman kneels between his outstretched legs and strokes his hard shaft with both hands. His head and hips thrust into the two beautiful women keeping him on edge. I glance at my husband, still in the chair and staring at the bed. He looks at me and grins, both of us touching our sex as we enjoy the show being played out in front of us.

I turn my attention back to the women pleasuring the spread-eagled man helpless on the bed.

"Kiss his cock. Both of you, at the same time."

They look at me, then move to either side of his swollen cock. They both lean down, their mouths close to his manhood dancing in front of them. I climb up on the bed and kneel between his feet for a better look, still caressing my tits and my pussy. The women begin to lick and kiss him, their tongues dancing on either side of his bound cock. He raises his head to watch them, his eyes wide, and I imagine one part of his fantasy is coming true. He raises his eyes to me, pleasuring myself on my knees between his legs, then finally closes his eyes and lays his head back down and groans. The women continue to pleasure him, their lips and tongues everywhere on his thick shaft, driving him to the brink. When his hips begin to buck I know he is about to cum.

"Stop." I look at the two women. "It's my turn now."

When they climb down off the bed, I move closer between his spread legs. His cock is fully engorged, the veins pulsing on either side. His balls are tight and blue. I look into his eyes and think I see a touch of desperation there. He rocks his hips and moans. I grin at him, enjoying his body and his need, then raise up on my knees and play with my tits. He moans again and closes his eyes.

"Open your eyes, or I won't let you cum."

When he stares back at me, I plunge my fingers into my pussy and fuck myself on my hand. My orgasm has been building for a while, watching him being pleasured, and now it is close. I pull my fingers out of my wet hole and rub my clit with a frenzy. When my body begins to shake, I arch my back and close my eyes, crying out as I make myself cum in front of him. I continue to tremble and pant until I feel the man writhing in his bonds, his erect cock inches from my sopping pussy. When I open my eyes, he just stares at my still trembling body and groans loudly.

"Fuck." His voice is hoarse. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I smile. "Is that what you want?"

He doesn't respond, but his body is doing the talking. I move closer and straddle him, then lean down and kiss him hard, thrusting my tongue into his mouth. When he kisses me back, I put my slippery clit against the underside of his shaft, rocking my hips and rubbing against him. He is frantic now, his body engulfed in need. I continue to rub against him until he moans deeply into my mouth. I pull back from the kiss and look into his eyes, then put the head of his cock into my wet hole. I squeeze my pussy muscles around him until he groans and closes his eyes again, his breathing shallow and rapid. When I slide down on his hard shaft, he thrusts into me, filling me, the tip of his cock against my cervix. I hold him down, denying him the friction he so desperately craves, until he opens his eyes and silently begs me to finish him off.

I decide he has had enough, and I bounce on him as hard and fast as I can. He thrashes and shakes and writhes in his bonds and cums with a roar, his cock spurting rope after rope of jism deep into my body. He continues to thrust and yell and pull against his bonds, his body overwhelmed by the pleasure coursing through his cock. It takes a long time for him to finally still under me. When he does, he opens his eyes and I smile at him. His arrogance is gone, replaced by the powerful aphrodisiac of a fulfilled fantasy.

When I climb off him, I tell the women to untie his cock and release his cuffs. I am still wearing the heels, and I walk back to where I dropped my dress on the floor and pull it over my head. I go and sit next to my husband, who grins at me and softly claps his hands. I smile in return, then stroke his cock through the fabric of his pajama bottoms. I guess that it will be his turn next.

The two women subs come and sit on the sofa across from us, their faces flushed. The man moves to retrieve his shorts and pull them on, then comes to join them on the sofa. He grins back when I give him a broad smile. Then I turn my attention to the blond woman and look into her large green eyes.

"Tell us your fantasy."

She hesitates, her eyes darting around the room at all of us before returning to mine. Her voice is soft when she speaks.

"I want to be raped."

I look at her questioningly, and she returns the look, her gaze intent.

"I've fantasized about it for a long time." Her voice is low and throaty. "I think about it sometimes when I'm masturbating." She pauses. "I'm an actress. I will struggle and resist and make it real. I just want to find out what it's like to be....taken by force."

She looks at my husband's crotch and gives him a crooked smile. We all turn to look at him. His face is without expression, but I guess that he is thinking of what may lie ahead. He has never said anything, but it's probably likely that he has also had the same fantasy. Many men, and I think lots of women, have probably wondered what such an encounter would be like. But few women have the courage to make such a fantasy come true. The pretty blonde woman across from me is the exception.

"When we start, no matter what you say or do, the only way we will stop is if you say your safe word."

"I know." Her voice is barely a whisper.

I think about how to make her fantasy real. "Go stand in front of the door with your back to us."

She gets up and walks to the door. I'm not sure, but I think she touches herself through the sheer top and skimpy shorts. I gather the others around me and discuss how we should proceed. I decide that we will not tie her, but simply hold her down on the padded table. There are four of us, and she is the smallest person in the room. We talk for a moment more, then we all stand.

"Count to five, go out through the door, then come back in."

She counts to herself, then reaches out and turns the handle.

"It's locked."

When she starts to turn around, the bearded man grabs her around the waist and picks her up off the floor. She screams, and he clamps his hand on her mouth. She kicks furiously, flailing her arms, yelling into his hand. He moves her back into the room.

"Put her on the table," I say.

He lays her on her back, his hand still over her mouth. She continues to fight and struggle, and the other woman and I stand on each side of the table and hold her legs. The bearded man lets go of her mouth and holds her wrists above her head.

"No!" she screams, "no, please, let go of me!"

She fights and thrashes, surprisingly strong for her size. We can barely hold on to her legs. My husband stands at the foot of the table and watches her struggle.

"No, please!" she cries out again. "Why?"

"Because you're a slut," I growl. "Look at what you're wearing. Dress like this and you get what you deserve."

She looks at me, her eyes wide with fear. I look at my husband.

"Hold her legs down."

He grabs her ankles, but she continues to yell and strain against the men holding her. I look at the woman on the other side of the table, and she nods, knowing what to do. We reach down together and pull up the blond woman's top, exposing her beautiful breasts. Her nipples are swollen and erect. She moans and struggles as we pull it over her head and arms.

"Stop," she cries," please, stop."

She starts to whimper, her eyes pleading. I look at the black-haired woman.

"Now her shorts."

Together we hook our thumbs over the waistband of her shorts and pull them down. She struggles with all her might, but the men keep her pinned to the table. Her pussy is glistening, her lips engorged, the juices dripping down between her legs. We slide the shorts down her legs to her ankles, then hold her legs while my husband pulls them over her feet and drops them on the floor. Finally she is naked on the table, fully exposed and ready to be taken, her moans filling the room with the sounds of forbidden sex.

"Please." She is begging now, her voice barely a whisper. "Please, stop."

My husband looks at her for a long moment, then pulls his pajama bottoms down. His cock is hard and throbbing and very erect. The woman raises her head and stares, then lays her head back on the table and squeezes her eyes shut.

"No," she whimpers, "no."

I reach out with my free hand and fondle her hard nipple. The other woman puts her hand on the woman's pussy and strokes it softly, eliciting a loud moan. The bearded man continues to hold the woman's wrists in his large hands. My husband just watches, lightly stroking his swollen shaft.

"Oh god." The woman on the table shakes her head back and forth. "Oh god."

She continues to strain and struggle, but the fight has gone out of her. When she opens her eyes, she begins to cry, the tears flowing freely down her cheeks. She is finally ready to submit. My husband stares at her.

"Spread her legs." His voice is low and threatening.

When we do, he kneels between them and positions the head of his cock at her entrance. He bends down and holds her wrists against the table, pinning her under him. We aren't needed to hold her anymore, and we step back to watch her fantasy become a reality.

Their faces are inches apart. Her eyes are filled with tears. His are glazed with lust. When he pushes into her, she begins to sob. He presses down, filling her with his pulsing cock. She silently mouths the word no, but he begins to move in and out of her with long, slow, steady strokes. She is sobbing uncontrollably now, but I notice that her body arches up to meet him. She is overwhelmed, both physically and emotionally.

When he begins to fuck her harder and faster, she shakes her head back and forth again, but her resistance is gone. She wraps her legs around him, pulling him into her. Her mouth opens as she begins to moan and shudder. Her fantasy has come true.

He keeps plunging into her, his thrusts more urgent. Still holding her wrists, he leans down and kisses her hard, his tongue everywhere in her mouth. She kisses him back, her body in the throes of a passionate submission. When she arches up again and bucks underneath him, he is over the edge, jerking with a guttural yell as he cums into her. She too cries out, her body shaking, overpowered by the pleasure and emotion coursing through her. It takes a long while until they finally stop moving, their bodies spent and exhausted. She has experienced what it is like to be taken, and when her eyes finally open she groans.

"Oh. My. God."

I hear her whispered words, but my attention is on my husband. I have watched him fuck other women before, but when I look into his face now I see an expression I've never seen before. I think that he has enjoyed this entirely too much. I silently make a vow to myself.

When we get home I am going to fuck his brains out.