Play Room Power Struggle

Story Info
A first-person struggle for dominance between you and me.
5.6k words
4.3
13.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an experiment I wrote a while ago, and recently rediscovered. It's a story of 2 people fighting over who's in change, and having a lot of fun doing so. It's written from the point of view of the man, with a woman (referred to as 'me' and 'you')

As ever, constructive feedback is very much appreciated!

Enjoy,

J

---

I open the heavy wooden door to the playroom, and you're resting against the metal frame at the foot of the bed, dressed in the white blouse and black pencil skirt you wore to work that day.

"Hey sweetie," you smile at me, as the door closes behind me with a soft bump.

"Hey kitten," I smile back, as I walk towards you, gently taking ahold of your waist. "How was work"

"Stressful..." You sigh back, a mischievous glint in your eye. "I think I need some relief."

"Relief huh?" I laugh "well."

Letting go of you I walk across the room, and grab the doors of the wardrobe, where I know the arsenal of toys is stored. "I'm sure we can find something in here to help... Relieve you." I tug at the heavy wooden doors, but they don't budge. "Hmm," I grumble, "I didn't lock it, did you?"

As I turn around to look at you, I see the silver key dangling in your hand.

"Oh" you giggle, "looking for this?"

"Yes" I sigh, extending a hand as I walk towards you, "give."

"Beg," you demand in your most sultry voice.

"Beg?" I laugh, incredulous. I am your master, and we both know it.

"Yes. Beg. Beg like the fucking dog you are and maybe I'll let you have the key. Maybe I'll even let you touch me."

"LET me touch you?" I ask, indignant. "I fucking own you. You are mine. I will touch you, whenever the fuck I want. With whatever I want." I reach you, and grab you by the face, my voice rises. "Give me the FUCKING KEY."

A wave of fear washes over you, shocking you. Your eyes grow wide, your lip shakes a little and the tiniest whimper escapes your soft and shiny lips. But you stifle it, the moment passes quickly and you regain composure, regain control.

"No," you laugh, digging your nails into the tendons of my wrist, forcing me to release my grip. The momentum is with you now, and you take advantage of it. Swinging a heeled foot, you hook my leg out from under me, and with a push send me toppling to the ground. "Beg, cunt!" Your orders are barked snappily, as you place a heeled foot on my chest. "Or", you continue, moving your foot closer to my head, "I will kick your fucking teeth out."

"Please..." I pant, "Okay, okay, I'll beg, I'll beg. No need to get kicky... Please... miss. Please may I have to key to the toy cupboard." I ask, pathetically.

"Hmm," you think for a moment, looking to the sides, showing off your big gorgeous eyes, "No. You need to earn it."

"Earn it?" I wonder aloud, "Okay, I'll earn it. I'll do anything you want."

"Kneel." You order, lifting your foot from me, and slowly I shuffle onto my knees. "Good boy." SLAP. Your hand strikes my face, sending me reeling.

"Ahhh!" I exclaim, holding my cheek.

"THAT is for swearing at me." You tell me. SLAP. Again, on the other cheek. "And that, is for grabbing my face." SLAP. "And that's... jus 'cos I felt like it."

"Fuck you," I grunt back, through gritted teeth, as I re-adjust my glasses on my face.

"What?"

"Nothing.. Nothing... sorry. Miss." I say, defeated. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I thought so." you bark back at me. "Now, are you ready to earn the keys?"

"Yes miss," I reply, my voice already shocked and shaky.

"Why don't you start by telling me what you think of me? I'm in the mood for some compliments."

"You're..." I think for a short moment. "You're so hot. The way that skirt hugs your bum, and that blouse hugs your curves. Your legs look so great in those stockings too," I continue as I stare at you, my mouth slightly open, smiling. "Your eyes, your eyes are the prettiest in the world, and your smile is just wonderful. Your hair is so pretty, and your makeup looks even better than usual. You look amazing, miss. You look so fucking good."

"Oh look at you, you're obsessed. That's adorable. But yes, I know I look good."

"You don't just look good," I reply, "you're so much fun. You drive me crazy, you make me want you so bad. You tease and torment me so well, you get in my head, under my skin. Let me... Let me please you. I'll do anything."

"Anything, huh?" You tease me, the glint in your eye now shining like a lighthouse bulb, guiding the way to your heart.

"Anything, miss" I reiterate. "Anything you want."

"Hand me your tie." You tell me, and I start to loosen it from around my neck. "No you dumb cunt, leave it around your neck. Hand me the tip."

"Oh... okay, here you go" I mutter, as I obey. Quickly you grasp the silky fabric in your hand, and tug hard.

"Come." You say softly, "Let's go for a little walk."

I let it a disgruntled sigh as I get to all fours, and follow behind you as you lead me towards the cupboard. 'At least it's a nice view' I think to myself as I stare at your round bum clad in the tight black skirt.

"Here you go, puppy," you purr, pulling out the key, "you want it?"

"Yes miss, please miss."

"Then beg."

"Please miss, please give me the key. I've been good. I've done everything you've said. I'll be so nice to you."

"Hmmm", you think, as you look down at me, enjoying the view: my usually tall and imposing body sat at your knees, looking up at you instead of down.

"Please please please please please!"

"Hmm, okay, here you go." You say with a smile, holding it in front of my face as you bend down, giving me a perfect view down your partially unbuttoned blouse. As I reach up to grab it though you pull hard on my tie, tugging me away from the key and sending me tumbling against the wall. Then you throw the key across the room.

"Fetch" you tell me, as I sit snarling at you. I consider getting up, I think that I could take you. That I could slam you down and beat you and you couldn't do a fucking thing about it. But, I decide, I'll play along with your little game, and, grumbling, I get up to go and get it. As I stand though you push down on my shoulders hard. "Fucking crawl."

Angrily I crawl across the room hands and knees to retrieve the key from where it landed. As I do, your eyes never leave me, and a smirk never leaves your face. You can't help but admire my legs and bum in the tight fitting jeans, although they're nothing compared to yours. Slowly I plod back with the key and, kneeling, undo the lock of the wardrobe, before I step back and throw the doors open. On one side of the wardrobe were shelves and draws full of all of the toys you could imagine. On the other were outfits, lingerie and little items of clothing.

"Good boy," you tell me with a light tap on my bum with the side of your foot, "go get a collar for me, and a leash. Oh, and don't you fucking dare stand up, puppy."

Crawling to one of the hangers I fetch a collar and matching leash. Made of leather and tweed it is stylish, but tough. Grabbing it in my hand I crawl back over to you, and place them at your feet.

"Good boy," you smile. "Now kneel up."

Slowly I take to my knees, and rise up on them. Even though you're in heels my head still comes up to your lower chest, such is the height difference between us. Bending down, you pick up the collar and I get another view down your top, noticing you had undone another button or two.

"Eyes up here, puppy," you tell me, lifting my head with a single finger under my chin, as you stand back upright. And then you fasten the collar around my throat, pulling it just a little too tight and making me gasp and screw up my face as I feel it press against my throat. The leash is attached quickly, and you give it a tug, making me wobble.

"Oh, that won't do," you exclaim, noticing the tag on my collar. "'Kitten', that's not you at all. Let's find you a better one."

As you lead me on a short leash, we walk into the closet, and you open up the display of tags. For a few moments you ponder, reading the tags, and finally you pick one.

Holding the tag in your finger and thumb, you read me the inscription.

The silver paw shaped tag read 'puppy' in goofy letters on the front. 'Owned by Kitten' on the reverse.

"Do you hear that?" You smirk as you clip it onto the loop, "you're owned by me, a big dog like you controlled by a little kitten like me. How cute".

"Yes miss," I agree, blushing.

"Good boy. Come on, come over here." Slowly you walk out of the closet, dragging me behind you. "Close the doors, puppy" you order, and I do. Then you head off across the room, to perch yourself on the end of the bed. I look up at you, your legs, clad in seamed stockings, are crossed, with your hands, which hold the leash, on your knees. Your blouse is undone far enough to just see a slither of your lacy black bra. On your lips, a sly smirk. I know the teasing, slightly cruel look in your eye well.

"You know, I saw you looking at my tits," you tell me, your voice dripping with sex.

"I was..." I admit, slightly flustered. "Can you blame me, they look so good... You look so good. Miss."

"Oh I knowww puppy, they're so perfect aren't they?" You tell me, as you run your hands over them, "so big, and round, and perky. And with such perfect nipples... They really are perfect."

"Y-yes miss," I agree, more flustered now and going bright red.

"Do you wanna see them?" You ask, as you run a finger down your breastbone, as far as your blouse is unbuttoned.

"Yes miss... Please!" I say, struggling to hide the excitement on my flushed red face.

"Such an excitable little thing aren't you?" You tell me, as you run your foot lightly up the inside of your thigh.

"Yes miss," I agree quickly, squirming microscopically from your touch.

One by one you undo the buttons of you blouse. Slowly at first. And getting slower. Watching me. Watching my eyes dart from your eyes, to your chest, to you hands, to you foot between my legs, and back again. Once the final button was undone, you inch the fabric back, revealing your stomach, and you perfect breasts in their almost see through lace bra.

"Fuck..." I sigh under my breath as I admire you, my eyes locked on your body, my mind emptied of anything but you.

Then your hands move behind your back, and ever so slowly grip your bra strap. Without taking your eyes off me, you undo the clasp and my smile grows wider, and my face more red, instantly.

"Oh" you purr, "maybe not just yet..."

"Oh cmon, please" I beg, "please miss."

The smirk grows on your lips as you hear the desperation in my voice

"Oh no puppy, not just yet" you tell me, and I put on my best pet lip and puppy dog eyes, but you're unconvinced. My begging will never be as effective as yours.

'So just take it,' I think, 'grab her. Rip it off her. Now. Go on. She couldn't stop you.' But I don't move, I keep my composure, staying knelt in front of you.

"You can take off my skirt though," you tell me, as you stand. Slowly spinning around, bending down slightly to stick out your bum right in front of me. "Go on, since you've been so good. Take it off."

Gently I trace my hands up the outside your thighs, and over you round, pert, bum, squeezing slightly. My finger and thumb of one hand grasp the zip, as my other hand gently squeezes your cheek, and I pull it down. Slowly, but effortlessly, the zip slides down the stretchy fabric, and grabbing it by the seam I pull it off you. As I remove your skirt I discover that under it you're wearing matching lace underwear, again almost see through, and the sight of your bum clad in only that makes me even more flustered. I feel something move in my pants as a spark shoots down my spine, making me shiver. Pulling the skirt the rest of the way off I see that your stockings are held up by black suspenders. The sight of you dressed like that: the sexy, semi translucent lingerie, the stockings, the suspenders, the heels, drives me crazy. My heart beats faster. My eyes grow wider, 'I have to have you' I think. The fire is burning hot inside me now, making my whole body glow red with lust.

"Oh you like what you see?" You purr, as you spin quickly around to face me.

"Yes miss!" I nod, as a single finger under my chin brings me to my feet. I tower over you again now, even in heels I can see right over your head. "Your hair smells great... You look great... Fuck you're hot," I sigh loudly, getting close to your ear, "fuck, I want you."

My words send a shiver down your spine, and you can't help but whimper at them. You're excited too, I can tell.

"Maybe..." You sigh back... "You can have me... Maybe."

Your finger teases down my shirt, sliding in between the buttons. My hands do the opposite, sliding up your back. "Only maybe, huh?" I ask, my breath hot against your skin.

"M-maybe, yeah. If you're good."

"Oh, only if I'm good huh?" I pull you close to me and you let out a surprised squeal "what if I'm... Not good?"

Suddenly your hands leave my shirt, and shoot to my throat. "If you're not good," you snarl. "You'll get fucking. Nothing. Not. A. Thing. So be-fucking-have. Now, puppy." A smile grows on my lips as you speak, I can't hide how much fun I'm having.

"I could take it," I warn you, "I could take you. Have you. Anything I wanted. Any way I wanted. And you couldn't do a thing." I can feel you shiver slightly with every word, your grip on my throat is weak, and getting weaker. You're weak, and getting weaker. "I could strip you. Fuck you. Bend you over this bed and have you. Right. Fucking. Now. And you're too weak to do a single fucking thing."

Suddenly your strength grows back, just as you were getting too submissive to hold your hand to my neck. Your palm slams into my throat, and your grip tightens quickly. "You will do no such thing. Not until I say so. Behave, cunt." Instinctively I loosen up; I know this part of you well - the brat - and I know she needs room to thrive. So I give the brat room to play, and reserve my strength. And you take full advantage. Spinning me around by my neck you use my weight and high centre of gravity against me, flinging me onto the bed Then you dive on after me, just as I'm sitting up, and tackle me back down. You sit over me, and I struggle half heartedly against your weight pressing down on me. You rest yourself against my crotch, and you can feel I'm excited. It brings a sly smile to your lips. I know exactly what's going through your head, and match your smile with my own, eyebrows raised. As you go to pin my hands above my head, I deploy all of my strength and roll us over, flinging you down so that I land on top of you.

"This is fun," I admit, with a little laugh.

"Duh," you reply, rolling you eyes playfully. Taking advantage of me being distracted you again roll me over, but I grip on. We both tumble, struggling to grapple one another, sinking in nails and grabbing whatever we can. In the tumble I manage to get my hands to your bra, but you end up on top, it sliding off you as you sit up on my stomach, feeling victorious. You look indignant as you watch your bra fly across the room.

"Hey, that's dirty!" You scold me with a slap.

"Oh, I'm sorry, kitten," I purr back sliding my hands up your body, towards your perfect breasts.

"No. Hands down." You order, pushing my arms back down by my side. But then suddenly you see the angry lust you love so much flash over me. My eyes light up, my jaw clenches, I let out a puff of air from my nose. Instinctively you whimper, just the site of me angry is enough to scare you.

That's all I need, a moment of weakness in your arms grants my hands freedom. Immediately they shoot upwards, to your throat. Gripping. Squeezing. Holding you in both hands. But you don't go weak and submissive, like you have every other time. You reach down, and you slap me with all of your force. The sheer shock knocks me off my game. My hands go limp for a moment and you seize your chance you slam them against the bed frame hard, hard enough to send pins and needles up my arms and make me squeal out in pain. From under a pillow you grab handcuffs - which you stashed there before my arrival - and before I know it they've clicked shut on my wrists.

"I've got a much better idea than you usual silly game, dom." You tell me, sliding up my body. "Do you think you can behave? I'll give you a reward if you do..."

I think for a moment, tugging at the cuffs, feeling their grip on me as they dig into my skin. "Okay, I'll humour you." I know I'm defeated now, at least until I can think of a way to weasel my way out

"Good boy, puppy," you giggle, bending over to kiss me, as you undo my tie.

Having undone my tie, you quickly move to unbutton my shirt, as your lips move down to my neck, kissing and nibbling the skin.

"Good boy. Good boy," you breathe into me, as I squirm and sigh at your touch

As you reach the bottom of my shirt you sit up again, and slide closer. I can't take my eyes off you. My mind is racing. My heart pounding, my cock rock hard in my pants.

"Ready for my game?" You ask.

"Absolutely" I purr back, visibly excited.

"Good," you giggle mischievously, rolling off me, before you slide off the bed and walk to its foot. Once there, you spin around, so you're facing away, and slowly inch down your underwear, wiggling your bum, pulling it down ever so slowly, until it slides down your legs and you pick it up in on one finger, twirling it around before you spin to face me, and ping it in my direction. As you turn around I see you, totally naked, and I you instantly notice the bulge in my jeans grow. Slowly you bend over the bed, showing off, and crawl up towards me. The higher up the bed you crawl, the more excited I get. I begin to squirm as you move to my hips, and dip your head down to my crotch. But you don't stop, you kiss my stomach, moving up still, crawling, kissing, licking, nibbling, as you move up and up and up. Every movement makes my heart beat faster, my chest heave harder. Up over my chest, up my neck, up my face. Leaving teeth marks, saliva and lipstick all over me. But still you don't stop, you slide up further, until your legs are either side my my head, and, propping yourself up on the bed, you lower yourself onto my face.

"Enjoy, puppy," you purr.

"Yes miss," I purr back, as I kiss you between the legs, tasting you, feeling your wetness on my lips. Before slowly I begin to lick. Running my tongue up, and down, exploring, finding your clit. And then licking it, in small circles, slowly at first, gently. You let out a soft whimper as my tongue makes contact.

"Good boy" you purr.

Then faster, faster, up and down. Licking harder, moving my tongue faster, getting more and more turned on every second. Until you're panting, until your legs are going weak. But I don't stop. You grip the frame of the bed, as your legs get weaker and moan. "Fuck baby. Oh god... Fuck... Oh ... Oh... Ah... Ohhh... Fuck... Fuck ..fuck." My tongue keeps going, licking and licking, tasting you, driving you crazy. Until your legs begin to shake harder, your breathing gets deeper. As I make you pant. And moan. "Fuck Baby.. I'm... I'm close." I keep going. The soft, wet nimble flesh of my tongue pushing you closer and closer. Until the wave of pleasure washes over you. Until you collapse fully onto my face, pressing yourself against me, grinding uncontrollably with the pleasure. But still I don't stop. Until you moan moan and moan "oh, oh, fuck baby, fuck, oh puppy, Baby, FUCK!"

Finally I stop, my tongue exhausted and sore, as you release your grip on the bed, and collapse down onto me with your whole body, panting, purring, feeling the afterglow, basking in it. "Fuck Baby... God... Good boy... Fuck," you moan.

"Oh thank you miss," I purr back, tasting your wetness on my lips, licking it off my face.

12