Play Room Power Struggle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me, kitten." I sigh, and you crawl your head up to mine, and softly taste my lips, kissing me gently, and then harder, enjoying your own taste, as we make out.

Your hand traces down my body as we kiss, sliding down my bare stomach, to the waist of my jeans. Your nimble fingers undo my belt effortlessly, and a hand slides into my pants, feeling my hard and swollen cock.

"Oh puppy... you're so excited," you giggle between kisses

"All for you, kitten," I growl back, "I'm aching for you. I want you so bad." You can't help but whimper at my words as you tease the head. Running your fingers over it, stroking, rubbing it with your thumb. "Fuck" I grunt, "take it."

Slowly you pull your hand away from me, and unzip my jeans. Sliding them down my legs. Feeling me through my thin boxers, which are struggling to contain my excitement. You tease it, touching it with the palm of your hand, resting against it, squeezing gently. You trace the outline of it with your finger tips. Until I'm squirming, and panting with desperation.

"Please..." I growl.

Finally you pull it out of its cotton prison, and it springs up for you. Hard, thick, aching to be touched. And slowly you start to stroke it, still kissing me. Up and down your hand moves, your fingers only just long enough to grip around it. Slowly at first, hardly more than a tease, but steadily you grip harder, and your hand moves quicker, up and down the shaft, massaging, stroking. Your thumb teasing that spot under the head as fingers rub the shaft.

As you touch me, my hands fumble with the cuffs, searching for the latch, and finally I find it. My hands come free to grab a handful of your hair with my other hand. After I give you a long, slow kiss you know what I want; you don't need to be asked.

"Good girl," I growl as you slide down my body until your head is between my legs. In one move you lick from the very base of my shaft to the very tip of the head, then flick at it with your tongue. I can't help but let out a ling, lustful moan.

"Fuck, baby... God," I grunt deeply as you take me between your lips, still stroking with your hand as the snug, wet, warmth driving me crazy as your talented tongue works away at my head. Then you push your head down my length, taking me as far as you can, until I press against the back of your throat and you gag, looking up at me with big, watery eyes as you do.

"Oh fuck kitten, good girl," I moan, panting, my heart racing. And you move your head back up the length of my shaft, gripping with your tongue and lips, then bobbing up, and down, slowly, rythmicly, working with your tongue and with your hands. Driving me crazy. Making me squirm. Making me as hard as I've ever been, so that my cock is pumping and veiny in your mouth. Faster and faster you work, until I'm panting hard, until I sigh.

"Oh fuck Baby I'm close... fuck."

As you drive me crazy, you watch, noticing every movement of my body so that you can perfectly time your cruel trick.

"Oh my god baby, fuck," I moan again, as my breath hitches for a instant. That's your cue, and right on time, with one last, long lick you pull your head off me You giggle cruelly as you leave me twitching, desperate and frustrated, much to your amusement.

"Fuck you," I curse through gritted teeth.

"Oh haha, did you wanna cum? Were you close? Yeah? Such a shame..." You can feel the anger in my voice, the dom in me straining to get out and get you, but you don't care. You're happy I'm restrained, that you're in charge and can be as cruel as you want.

"You don't get to cum yet, mister. You still need to earn it."

"What?!" I exclaim, "I did, I made you cum! Please... Fuck... I'm so close. Aghh!"

I can see that, as you hear the pained, desperate noises I'm making, the evil grin is growing on your lips.

"You did, you did well puppy. Such a good boy." You congratulate me softly, but your voice changes, to match your cruel expression, and intent. "But put your FUCKING HANDS ON THE BED FRAME! And don't. You. Dare. Move them."

I look at you, angrily. Fire burning in my eyes, fueled by your cruelty.

"I could take you. Right fucking now." I snarl. In reply you squeeze my shaft tight in my hand, making me sequel.

"Yes, but you're not fucking going to. Or I will hurt you," you snap back, baring your teeth. "Hands. Bed frame. Now!"

"Ughh I'm gonna fucking kill you," I snarl, but I obey. Angrily gripping the metalwork tight.

"Good boy, clever puppy," you smile at me condescendingly, as you slowly begin to stroke me again, pressing your thumb against my girth as you grip my shaft tight. Stroking forcefully, making me squirm and grunt. Faster and faster you work, rocking my cock back and forth as you do, until I'm bucking and panting hard.

"Fuck" I moan, "I'm close."

And with that again you stop, letting go, leaving me to twitch and writhe around on the bed as you giggle. But still my hands won't leave the bed frame.

"Lie still, puppy. Settle down," you order gently, and I do my best to lie still, as you lower your head to my shaft, sticking out your tongue, tasing me, making me twitch. All the way down, slowly, and then all the way back up, even slower. When you reach the head you move your tongue in circles around it, and again I pant, as my member twitches at your touch.

"Oh my fuck" I pant, gripping hard on the ironwork as your saliva drips down my shaft. Again you pull away from me And finally my patience runs out.

My hands dart from the bedframe, and I lunge towards you. One hand grabs your by the throat, and the other pulls the collar from around mine. "Do you think I've earned my fucking treat now, slut?"

Every drop of dominance drains out of you in that instant. In my grip, against my words, you never stood a chance of keeping control. But you love that, it excites you, it sends a shiver down your spine and forces a delicious whimper from your lips.

"Fuck... Yes master... Take me... Take your slut. I want it.. please..." you beg, as you regain your breath.

"Good slut," I bark at you, as I grip your legs and spin you around on the bed to be facing me, legs spread.

I position myself between them, and let you feel me pressing against you. Your hands reach down between your legs, one holding my shaft, hard and thick in your hand, guiding into you, as the other plays with your needy clit. In one go I push myself into you. Feeling your grip on me, as I begin to thrust. Slowly. Steadily. Letting you take my whole length. Letting you find where's comfortable, supporting you by your waist and hips to get you into just the right position. And holding you there. As I pound harder. As I thrust into you. Faster. And faster. My hand moves to your throat. And grips. Squeezing as I pound harder. Crushing it as I begin to grunt. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck kitten. You feel, so good."

"Thank... thank, thank you, m-master" you moan in reply, between breaths which are getting more and more rapid. As my cock fills your tight, sensitive cunt completely. You're pushing me closer. Your relentless teasing has made me sensitive, the edging has left me close.

My hand crushes down harder than ever. Cutting off all blood to your brain. Making your head spin. Pushing you closer, too.

"Master. Please... " you pant through your constricted throat. Your struggling is turning me on even more. Your pathetic whimpers are pushing me to the edge, I can feel it coming, but I'm determined not to cum, not yet.

My thrusting slows. My grip on your throat relaxes. "No, no, no, please, I'm close. Don't stop, don't stop. Master!" You whine and protest, but still my movements will slow. Until I'm hardly thrusting at all. "Master! Please! Please! Cmon! Fuck me! Fuck your slut! I was so close!"

Every word will make the smile on my lips grow bigger. Every grinding, swirling moment as you try desperately to feel something, makes me harder. "Oh kitten," I growl at you, "it's not much of a treat for me if I do all the work..."

"Fuck you!" You growl, fueled by frustration. Grabbing me by the hair you slam me down hard onto the bed, face up, and without wasting a second, climb onto my hard cock. "If you want me to fucking ride you," you snarl, your eyes and voice full of anger, "I'll give you the best fucking ride of your life. And then I'm going to fucking kill you, cunt!"

The anger in you drives me even more crazy, and I can't help but smile and let out a little sigh of pleasure as you grind on me, my cock deep inside you, filling you, pressing on every inch as you move forwards, and backwards

"Oh fuck baby" I moan, and you whimper back. Faster and faster you move, grinding harder on me. Driving me crazy. Our hearts beat in time, pounding on our chests. "Oh fuck kitten." I feel you get close again. Feel your muscles twitch, and tense. Every tiny movement of your body, every lustful noise that escapes your lips pushing me closer to cumming. But you get there first. The feeling of me inside you as you ride me, being filled any way you want, finding all of your most sensitive spots, pushing you over the edge. Your back arches, your legs twitch, and you let out a long, lustful moan.

Oh Baby fuckkkk," as you clamp down on me. The feeling of you cumming on me drives crazy, makes me want to cum more than I ever have before. I can feel it inside of me, built up, ready to explode. I squeeze everything, holding it in, as I grip your hips, and thrust up into your shaking, squirming body. Fucking you. Hard. And fast. Pulling you into me. Until I moan too.

"Oh fuck Baby, I'm gonna cum kitten ohhhh," growling into your ear, panting. Pounding into you as I cum deep inside you. My whole body bucking and tensing as I release, and my twitching, pulsing cock explodes.

"Oh my fuck," we pant in unison, as you collapse down onto me. Our lips meet as we feel our hot breath on one anothers face, and we wrap our arms around each other. For what seems like an age we lie there, as our heart rates slowly return to normal, and our breathing slows.

"Fuck, Baby," I purr, "you're amazing. Good girl. Good kitten. God you're perfect."

"Mmm hehe," you giggle back, burying your head into my chest, smelling me, feeling yourself being held by me, basking in me, "thank you master. You're so good to me."

12