Play Testers Wanted Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was I losing my mind? No, the Exomorph was also bristling. If she had sensed it then something had happened here. I suppose it could have been a hologram. Had the distortion or whatever it was triggered it? That seemed like the most likely explanation. Problem was, I didn't know what that event was well not yet anyway. The map led here but I didn't know what I was looking for. There was little history on the Viridian Pulsar in the shuttle's logs. I didn't want to make an official inquiry because that might be traced back to me and my wayward daughter was out there somewhere. If she sniffed it out, she might know or suspect whatever the hell it was. Child or not I didn't trust that little vamp.

I searched the room and discovered it was the nexus point for this ship's entire scanner array, which was quite vast. Excellent stroke of luck, with some difficulty I was able to pull up sensor and probe logs. Several log entries were flagged. I went to the oldest and worked my way forward. It began as a sensor shadow, a simple anomaly. The head of the ships science division ordered a shielded probe launched. That is when things got interesting. The probe landed on one of the nearby planets. The scientist assumed and quite rightly that this system was devoid of life. There was no way that anything could survive the massive amounts of ionizing radiation. He was wrong. The object named VP103 in fact had a patch of viable atmosphere that had plant and animal life. A shuttle was sent to investigate and that is when everything went wrong. The crew began disappearing, first a few at a time, but then whole deck crews vanished without a trace. In less than three days the entire crew of the ship were gone. The droids were the only inhabitants unaffected by the event that took the others.

"The Pride of Korriban is now a ghost ship." I said and the Exomorph whimpered. "Yeah, me too, let me see if I can shut down the tractor beam, or whatever the hell dragged us here. We need to get down to VP103 and find out what happened." I said in as soothing a tone as I could. "Got ya! I can tie into other departments through here. Hold on. Fuck! I can't switch it off from here. We need to go up twenty decks to the security station and get access there. You ready?"

The Exomorph purred in response as I downloaded a map of the ship to my inventory. I headed for the nearest elevator. We left the scanning station and I stopped in my tracks when I saw the condition of the corridor. Massive stress fractures ran the length of the hallway. They reminded me of a metal coat hanger when you bend it back and forth until it breaks. The spidery cracks seemed to form a pattern and I didn't like it. If we were to get off this death trap, we needed to shut down the security measures or the shuttle was going nowhere.

"Elevator should be right down this corridor." I said aloud feeling on edge. My hand didn't drift far from my weapon. "I got a bad feeling about this."

The first blaster bolt whizzed by my head and I quick drew, ignited my weapon, and sent the next bolt back at the silver clad figure that had fired it. The smoking hole in his chest a testament to the long hours of training I had endured. I didn't recognize the armor or the weapon he or she was sporting. The design of the suit was clean, streamlined, and had a mirrored finish. I suppose that was to reduce damage from blaster fire. It didn't work too well. I searched the corpse and came up with an identity card. I hoped that would help get us where we needed to go. We continued down the hall and a short sense of nausea hit and when I looked behind me the corpse of the trooper was gone.

"Spatial anomaly?" I threw out and the Exomorph just growled. "I feel it too."

The sense of panic bordering on terror hit out of nowhere. I kept my weapon in hand as we reached the elevator. Whoever they were, they were too scared to show themselves. I used the ID card to summon the elevator. I had to use it inside the elevator as well. It smacked of mistrust or a warship. Only a military vessel would have this kind of overlapping security. If you didn't have the clearance you weren't allowed to go there. The elevator stopped and opened onto a firefight. A cluster of twenty or so troopers were firing on what appeared to a patch of darkness. The blaster bolts were absorbed by the boiling chaos.

"My Lord!" One of the troopers called out. "Over here!"

I didn't correct him. I joined them behind their makeshift barricade as they continued to fire at the darkness.

"You aren't doing any damage." I stated and the sergeant nodded. "What is going on?"

"This is the thing taking the crew. It shows up and snatches them. They just disappear into it and then it vanishes only to reappear on another deck. You dropped your security badge." He said handing me a gleaming gold card. "What are your orders?"

"We pull back to security. I turn off the protocols keeping my shuttle trapped and we all head down to VP103. Whatever that thing is, my gut is telling me the answer is down there."

"We'll cover you." He said and I reluctantly agreed to be the first to leave.

I reached out trying to tap into the anomaly they had been firing at. It was nothing. I bit back the sense of raw terror. I could feel the nature of light, darkness, and the middling shadows in-between. This thing didn't register as any of those. It was in fact a block of pure nothingness. It shouldn't exist. If there is a lack of light, we call it dark. If there is a lack of warmth, we call it cold. This was a lack of everything. The mind isn't designed to encounter nothing. Even in the vacuum of space there are things travelling through it from photons, radiation, or of course star ships. I yanked my mind away from the abyss and fled.

The Exomorph was right behind me as I raced for the security station. The new card opened the door and I turned to call out for the troopers to join me. I wasn't surprised to find the corridor vacant of troopers and the null. I entered the security hub and used the card to access the network. It took me a few minutes to understand the interface and try and turn off protocols. I found that was impossible. What I could do was chose my shuttle and raise its security clearance beyond the protocols currently keeping it grounded.

There were other aspects of the ship's security available to me. Key to those were sealed files and the captain's log. I skimmed the captain's entries both official and personal. The Pride of Korriban was to be the flagship in a new push to destroy the Republic once and for all. The prototype engines and their power plants were the key to moving so large a vessel. My new security clearance gave me access to the sealed files, files that documented the expedition into the Unknown Region. It was there that the fuel for the flag ship had been discovered. The entire power plant and engine array was dependent on this exotic matter.

"That doesn't sound good." I muttered as I returned to the captain's log.

They tested the fuel in smaller vessels and had only minor issues that were easily corrected, or so they thought. They went ahead and finished the Pride of Korriban. It was on its maiden voyage when it made its first jump to light speed. The moment this vessel hit hyperspace everything went wrong. The ship was drug off course, and it ended up here. Something happened during its passage here and it is still affecting the ship and those aboard it. One of the science officers filed a report and hypothesized that the ship's fuel was quantum entangled with its source in the Unknown Region. It was that connection that pulled the massive warship off course. Perhaps it was the pulsar that kept triggering and retriggering the fuel causing the disappearances. It was just a theory though.

The ship shuddered and that wave of nausea hit again. I could hear metal tearing as claxons warned of critical failure.

"Time to go!" I exclaimed and the Exomorph seemed equally pleased. "Let's get the hell out of here before another one of those events hits."

We moved quickly but cautiously back to the elevator. We reached the level where my shuttle was parked and disembarked the elevator. The blast door was closed, and I felt a sense of apprehension steadily growing since I had arrived on this vessel. It had reached its pinnacle as I activated the mechanism that would open that blast door. With a loud 'ka-chunk' the pistons unlocked as steam discharged into the air while the massive door slid apart revealing the flight deck.

"They are here." I whispered as the figure shrouded in the white hood came into view. My palm was sweating as she lifted her head and I felt her penetrating stare through the ceremonial bandages covering her eyes. She was a Miraluka, a rare breed of near humans that while blind to the visible spectrum can see through the Force.

"It 'is' you." She stated genuinely surprised. "I thought you were just a story to scare Jedi younglings."

"Oh, come now," I replied smiling behind my mask. "I am hardly the boogie man."

Snap-hiss!

Her double-bladed lightsaber was the color of deepest amethyst. The Miralukan female launched herself at me and at the last second, I ignited my own weapon and caught her descending blades on my own and the duel began in earnest. She was neither a mere NPC nor a Player Character, the skill behind her attack was a Master ranked A.I. on the offensive. I had to be at my best to endure her withering assault. I blocked each attack and when an opening revealed itself, I threw myself into the offensive. My single blade batted aside both of hers, but I couldn't wound her no matter how hard I tried.

"Damn this is intense." I growled through clenched teeth. I ducked a particularly savage slash for my head and followed that up with a foot sweep of my own that damn near succeeded. She cursed and flipped away throwing back her hood letting long wavy locks spill free. Her beauty clear now the hood was gone. "Gorgeous!" I gasped and she blushed.

The manifestation took us both by surprise. It showed the Miraluka sitting with several children of various species and she was instructing them in the ways of the Force. I didn't miss out that they weren't wearing Jedi robes but general loose-fitting clothing. Her violet bladed weapon hinted at a grey view of the Force rather than the Jedi or Sith way.

"Master Marr, what was he like?" One of the children asked.

"He. He was fierce, brave, and uncompromising. That means he didn't settle for second best. He faced the fiercest foes and taught me how to maintain balance within as well as outside." The spectral Visas Marr declared. "I miss him dearly."

"What happened to him?" Another student asked.

"I don't know. My gut tells me that he is still alive." She smiled.

It faded as quickly as it had manifested. I stepped away from her and she did the same. I turned off my weapon and attached it to my belt. Seeing her opportunity, she charged me, and I heard her blades slice the air. I closed my eyes and accepted my end. I felt the heat of the plasma next to my flesh, but I wasn't burnt.

"Damn you!" She hissed. "What's your plan?"

"Take my shuttle to the planet, investigate the shielded area, and find out what happened to the crew of this ship. If I have time, make love to you and make you scream." I smiled at her discomfort. "I need a good pilot."

"For the shuttle or for afterwards?" She laughed as she lowered her weapon.

"Yes." I chuckled as I opened my eyes.

We raced side by side to my shuttle and found it crushed under fallen debris. I cursed and then I saw another ship prepped and ready for flight. A formidable looking droid waved at me and called me Master. We changed course and sprinted for the open ramp. Visas beat me up the ramp. She raced straight to the pilot's chair and hopped into it. The assassin droid sealed the shuttle behind us.

"Welcome back Master meat bag." The droid said in greeting. "You still function."

"Yeah, fuck you too asshole." I fired back. "Thanks for the lift."

"It is the least I can do." It said. "Who's the other meat bag?"

"Our pilot." I said as the shuttle lifted off, spun around, and aggressively raced outward in the direction of our destination.

"Good. I don't stoop to flying. I am a skilled killer not a mere pilot." It intoned emotionlessly. "Ooh, hello pretty!" The droid said when it spied the Exomorph. "I... what is this feeling inside?"

I reluctantly turned my back on the assassin droid and walked to the front of the vessel. Marr was dodging falling debris and with a whoop of success we left the crumbling ship behind us. She pulled up the navigational display and plotted a course that kept the massive warship between us and the pulsar. I looked around and the interior of the ship had that lived in atmosphere. It reminded me of the Milano from Guardians of the Galaxy or of course the Millennium Falcon. The ship could use a good cleaning and I was sure the assassin droid would never stoop to such menial labor.

"It'll take two hours for us to reach the planet at sub-light speed." Visas declared. "Nice ship you've got here."

"Not my ship," I replied, and she made a disapproving face. "Mine was crushed in the hanger bay. I only took this one because the droid waved us over here."

"Everyone knows that this is your ship." The Miralukan declared. "The Crimson Shadow is legend among Sith, and Republic held systems."

"Hey droid!" I called out and it bristled when I didn't use its name.

"Master meat bag I have a designation, please use it." It snapped angrily. "I am HK-69."

"My deepest apologies HK, who owns this ship?" I asked expecting anyone but the one it indicated.

"Why you Lord Meat Bag. As the female indicated the Crimson Shadow is legend and is your ship." It stated and then sniffed the air. "I'll be in my room, if you are going to copulate, I'd rather not watch. Come on pretty thing. I'll feed you." The assassin cooed as it led the Exomorph away.

"Copulate? Me?" Visas growled. "I do not copulate! I am a... MMMMM!!" She moaned into my mouth when I kissed her.

Slap!

"I have an oath to uphold." Marr stated breathlessly.

"Fine." I said and plopped down on the surprisingly comfortable couch. "I'm not sure my species and yours is um compatible." I chuckled as I spread my fingers on both hands and brought them together. "I am much too... and you are so slim and... it'd never work out."

"By the way Master meat bag," HK's voice came over the internal speakers. "If this isn't your ship, how did it get clearance to escape the warship's tractor beam?"

"It uh... I mean... I am so confused." I stated as the Miralukan approached slowly.

She was a willowy creature, with soft generous curves, and a sense of serenity surrounding her. Visas made a show of setting down her weapon out of reach. With a gesture she unzipped her boots and one at a time offered me her feet so I could take them off. She wiggled her toes and then without hesitating performed a standing split. One foot firmly planted on the deck and the other pointing at the ceiling.

"Impressive." I moaned.

"Thank you," She purred. "I am sure you are equally athletic. I've heard all the stories of your adventures. Did you really steal the Sith Queen's Kaiburr crystal from her crown?"

"The Sith have a queen?" I asked as she brought her leg out and over me as she leisurely straddled me.

"For a brief time, a mere decade, and all of them worshipped her. The story goes that you... MMMMM... seduced her and slipped away with her favorite and rarest crystal."

"What made the crystal so rare?" I asked as she unzipped my armor and let me loose.

"You may be right," She purred as she took me in hand. "I am MMMM so slight, and you are so very... rigid... stiff... eager... my species while blind also have a very sensual touch."

"I know." I growled.

"Your hero," Visas whimpered as she stroked me openly. "She had the heart of his lightsaber and that is why the Sith flocked to her. It looks so tasty..." Visas kept flipping back and forth between my cock and the story of the Sith Queen and her treasure.

"My hero... UNNNN... you do have a nice touch!" Now I was doing it.

"Yes!" She whimpered as she spat on her hand and stroked harder. "Your hero... Exar Kun!"

This is where the scene stops, and I grab her by the throat and ask her how the hell she knows about Kun. Visas gasped for breath as I slowly squeezed. She didn't struggle but I also didn't finish what I started.

"How do you know about that?" I asked and then let go.

"You told me of course." She admitted. "We've known each other for a long time."

"I... UNNNN! Naughty minx!!" I cried out as she slowly impaled her tiny pussy on my erection. "Tight!"

"Just the way you like me!" The Miraluka moaned as she finally had my entire length inside of her. "Damn, I've missed you!"

"Slow. We have time!" I demanded and she relented.

"Yes Sir! Slow full ahead!" She groaned as she leaned back so I could see my erection slide in and out of her. "I knew you were a voyeur at heart."

"How did anyone know about Exar Kun?!" I asked as she began squeezing me with her internal muscles. "That name has never come up before. I don't get it."

"Shut up and fuck me!" She giggled as I rolled her onto her back and took over.

I did as she asked. However, I pushed her flexibility to its limits. At one point I had both her feet firmly behind her head and pounding her until my stamina bar ran down twice. As Visas recuperated, I checked on HK and the Exomorph. If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it. The hunter killer was shut down and recharging with the apex predator in its lap. I had never seen the Exomorph take to any other being as she had the droid. Like attracts like I suppose. I returned to the cockpit and it reeked of sex. This ship didn't have the sonic showers like the other shuttle. It had a water tank and specialized reclamation system just so we could take a normal shower. I showered and Visas joined me as I washed the sweat off.

"Can't we just leave?" She purred. "Who cares about some silly old planet anyway?"

"I do. I need to find out what is happening here and if there is any treasure." I stated and she sobered up. That is the best description of her change of attitude and personality. "This is important to me."

"Nothing will stop us finding it out then," she said with determination that bordered on slavish devotion.

"HK?" I called out. "Scan the planet below and see if there are any hostiles."

"Now that is the meat bag I know and tolerate." HK replied. "Damn! There are no hostiles." It cursed after a detailed scan of the area covered by the protective shield. "No weapons... no meat bags to kill... ugh!"

"Maybe next time." I said and that seemed to lift it's spirits.

"I've located their landing beacon, taking us in." Marr called out as she adjusted the ship's attitude and corrected for the transponder. "Buckle up, there is a heavy layer of strong weather between us and the surface. The ionizing radiation is keeping the clouds above this zone quite active."

I took the copilot's chair and strapped in. Multicolored lightning zipped horizontally across the sky and slammed into the ship's shields. Strong winds buffeted the shuttle, but Visas' piloting skills got us down in one piece. I hated to think of what would have happened if I had tried landing this thing on my own. We managed to reach the ground with only minor damage from the intense weather. A little bruised and shaken but intact. I praised the Miralukan's skills and she blushed, at least I think she did. Her coloring darkened and she slipped into her girlie shyness briefly.

"Master lied to poor HK," the assassin droid cried out giddily. "I now detect dozens of meat bags to be terminated with extreme prejudice. I take back all those nasty things I calculated about you."