Play Testers Wanted Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this cool or what?!" Gwen said and turned to face me. "Just what I needed... Hey! Are you okay?"

"I will be Snow." I muttered.

"Snow? Is my butt that white?" Gwen asked, her face a mask of concern.

"Not really, sorry... just a flashback is all." I said as the tears fell without warning.

"Hey! I got you!" She cried out and held me close. I reacted to the proximity of her wet naked form so close to mine. "OOH! Hey there big fella! Talk to me!"

"She breathed her last breath into my mouth." I blurted out and the rest followed. Why was I telling Gwen what happened? I couldn't stop the tumbling words as I wept over Snow's death. I had killed her but not with my weapon. "I took on her curse." I grimaced revealing my needle like canines.

"Wow, they look sharp." Gwen said her hand against my cheek. "You are my hero. You gave her the one thing the curse could never allow. She died happy."

"You think so?" I said sniffling and blinking the tears from my eyes.

"Being a card-carrying member of the V club, yeah you gave her that moment of bliss." Gwen declared and I corrected her. "Okay fine... half an hour of bliss."

"So, you and Spiderman haven't...?"

"NO! He's a bigger man whore than you are." She stated and I laughed.

"I guess I'll back off then." I began and she became upset. "Okay, I'll leave the pace entirely to you!"

"Great suggestion by the way." Gwen said changing the subject. She stood and returned to her shower the ever-present cloud still obscuring her form. "What do I call you? You introduced yourself as Jackal but the gang and Strange called you Ghost. I'm confused."

"I played dead so that Reed Richards would move on and leave me be." I explained and she nodded. "Besides, you've read too many tabloids." I told her as I approached.

"Maybe, but still amazed." She giggled nervously. "Did you sleep with all those women?"

"All?" I asked and a holographic screen came down with a laundry list of celebrities and superheroines that claimed to have slept with me. "No. If I been this busy, I wouldn't have gotten anything accomplished."

"But you did tag both of the Storm Sisters at the same time." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yes." I admitted.

"How?!" She asked as I whispered two words, double dragon. "OH! What is that?" She asked and I explained it to her. She blushed and then I saw the wheels turning in her head. "That could prove... umm... beneficial."

"I think so." I replied. "I'll let you finish up. Call me when you decide on me or someone else and the other details."

"It'll be you," Gwen promised. "Just not here and not now. I've dreamt of losing it, but not with so much company. I hope you understand."

"Absolutely. I respect that. If you want it to be with me, I'll do whatever you want to make it memorable. It will be for me." I said and she blushed again.

"Good! Move on Ghost and let me put some serious thought to it." She emphasized it by smacking herself on the ass.

I was haunted by that sound. I walked into the room Steph and Bryce were lounging in. They weren't alone, the Black Widow was filling them in on the state of the Quinjet and her time in Latveria. That all ended when I walked in. Natasha's eyes locked on target, the erection that Gwen had inspired, as she fell silent.

"Now that is a real magic spell." Steph giggled.

"Hey! Get the hell out of my head Ghost!" The Widow growled as I not so passively scanned her thoughts.

"I apologize. I had to make sure you weren't Mystique. She has developed a strong mental barrier. How can I make it up to you?" I asked as Steph gestured. "What was that for?"

"Spider Gwen has left the building. Her thoughts were interesting. Want me to share?" The Sorceress Supreme purred.

"I have an idea." I stated and was rewarded with a nod of approval from Steph. "I don't want to hurt her."

"Admirable." Natasha told me as she made a disappointed face. "Should have been me in that elevator."

"Ghost?" Bryce asked looking at me and then Natasha. "Care to share?"

"I swear I thought it was Widow. She hacked the elevator just to have sex. It seemed like something Natasha would do for the occasion."

"Wait! You never mentioned the elevator getting hacked!" Natasha cursed as she touched her commlink. "Widow to Fury!" Pause. "Mystique hacked one of the elevators. See if you can track her from there." Pause. "I'll see if there is anything else..." She paused as I stood behind her and slipped my arms around her. "...no, I was just lost in thought." She stated as I unzipped the front of her uniform and sent my gear to my inventory. "I don't know which elevator." She snapped as I cupped her naked breasts. I whispered the path I had taken as she ground her ass against me. "Try number 11C." She said as cool and professional as ever.

"I love a great floor shore." Steph moaned. "Let's give Ghost a hand." She said as she gestured, and Widows slacks fell to the floor. "Ooh... wrong time to go commando Widow."

"You know what to do Ghost." Bryce urged.

"I'll wait." Natasha managed as the length of my erection teased her labia. "Really Ghost? Just had to take advantage while I'm on the damn radio."

"You are soaked Widow. Maybe I should leave?" I asked and she flinched. "I didn't think so. Say it."

"Fuck me." She whispered playing the game expertly.

"I know I didn't hear that." Steph giggled.

"Fuck me!" She growled as I bent her over. "Bury it in me!" She begged as I pulled back and took aim. "I need it so... IRK!! TWO?!" She yelped as I buried the Double Dragon deep into both available access points. "Oh gawd!" She moaned as I began moving.

'Trophy earned: Backstabbing the Widow.'

"Damn Widow, you do like it in the ass." I moaned as I moved slowly. "Is the term cock slot too vulgar?"

"What I do for my country." She whispered. "Yes. Still here." Widow snapped back to all business. "You did! That's great! Widow out!" She said exasperated but eager to continue. "Fuck me Ghost... break me if you can."

"Challenge accepted." I stated as I pounded her a bit faster now. "Time to take this up a notch."

"Yes!" Natasha howled as I took her off her feet and supported her inner thighs in my hands. "I feel so exposed."

"Do I look like that?" Bryce asked as Steph laughed.

"Love of my life, we all look like that when Ghost takes over." She giggled. "Ooh! She's about to..."

"UNNNNNN!!" Widow howled as she climaxed.

"...blow." Steph laughed. "Damn, I hope I look that good once he's done with us."

"Lie down Ghost." Bryce pointed to the floor. "It is time for us to milk your balls."

"Says you," Natasha panted as I lowered her to her feet. "Just need to catch my breath."

I did as Bryce wanted. I had barely laid down when the pair pounced. Widow saw that my face was available and parked her pussy over it. I surprised her a second time when I called on the serpent tongue technique and that nearly sent her into her second climax. I wasn't sure I was going to like being a vampire, what with having to have blood every day to keep my shit together. I learned one of its bright sides when it came to sex my stamina was greatly increased and it restored itself quickly. The ladies learned this firsthand. By the time I was done even the Sorceress Supreme conceded. As they rested, I borrowed Steph's mystical shower to wash up.

It was a long night indeed. I had picked up limited shapeshifting from Mystique and to my surprise a hint of a modified super soldier serum from Natasha. I had no idea she had been given it. While those two things might seem like a lot, they overlapped existing abilities I already had. On the bright side I could spend points to improve and follow those paths. The problem is that I was leveling up slower and slower. The more I experienced the more it took to reach the next level. While the ladies recovered and chatted in the hot tub, I checked out the maze that was my skill tree. I tweaked the display and looked at it from a top down perspective, that made it a lot easier. My core skills were at the center and the new ones were on the peripheral.

"Points... points... where to spend my points?" I muttered.

"I'd choose the more unique skills if I were you?" A voice said.

"What the... who are you?" I asked as the water from the waterfall began to alter its shape.

"I am Agamotto." The spectral image announced. "I have found you fit to appear to."

"I am honored!" I said and Agamotto continued.

"I will this one time allow you to pool your accumulated points into a neutral place and spend your points in any fashion you see fit. It will allow you to rebalance your life." The Buddha like being said smiling. "Choose wisely."

It was gone as swiftly as it had appeared. The skill tree spun apart into separate unrelated fields of my vision. I spent the time to see which skills overlapped and created synergetic links. It took an hour but in the end my character was more powerful and as Agamotto had said more balanced. My vampire and assassin skills and powers blended seamlessly. My shadow abilities tied well with Susan's invisibility and forcefields making them formidable and bordering on epic. My Kiai Jutsu and mystical dove tailed perfectly. I tapped into the shapeshifting and super soldier trees enough to enhance my climbing and tactical skill set to just under hero level. I liked the new me.

'New Tree New Man.' The trophy flashed across my HUD.

I checked up on the hot tub and the ladies were sitting on the edge of it while they exchanged experiences.

"My first time was when I was with my mentor." Bryce giggled. "I was undercover. Women didn't go to University back then."

"How deep under the covers?" Steph asked and they all laughed.

"So deep his balls were slapping against my nose." Bryce bragged.

"I could never do that." Natasha joked.

"Pfft! When a guy buries his tongue deep in your pussy and makes you come so hard you see spots... you'll do it." Bryce continued. "You'll beg him to let you try and deepthroat him."

"What happens when his tongues invade your pussy and ass at the same time?" Natasha continued remembering my little maneuver. "And they fuck you like crazy."

"You let him!" The others said in one voice and busted out in laughter.

"You look better somehow." Steph said looking me over.

"I had a little chat with Agamotto." I told her as I climbed into the tub. "Ahh!"

"You look more centered. Your aura is stronger and clearer now." She continued.

"I am." I said feeling better than ever.

Elsewhere in the city.

The two elderly men stood on the stoop of the four-family flat. They each had a nice cold beer in their hand. The weather was pleasant and clear with a light breeze making it a near perfect moment. The moment was shattered when a dark sedan crept up the street and automatic gunfire erupted from the passenger side of the vehicle. Two people lay dead on the sidewalk, three others were critically injured. Cries and screams from onlookers accentuated the sound of squealing tires as the car sped from the scene of the drive by shooting.

"This place is turning into Hell on Earth!" The elderly Hispanic man said to the other.

"I know what you mean. Kids these days have no respect for life. It is just too damn cheap to them." The elderly black man replied shaking his head.

"If'n there was a portal to the Abyss it would be somewhere on this block." The elderly Hispanic man continued.

The truth was that there was in fact a dimensional crack that led to hellish plane of Tartarus. On quiet nights the soft moans of the damned could be heard and disturbed the dreams of sleeping humans on this very block. When the alignment was especially auspicious mid-level demons could crawl their way through the gap and take a human as its host. Coincidently, the slum lord that owned half this block was just such a vessel for a particularly nasty demon name Soth'Amon or just Soth to his friends. Would it surprise you that Soth was a rather popular demon among his fellows? He has quite the enterprise employing minor demons as drug dealers, prostitutes, and even taxi drivers. Yes, Soth'Amon was quite the popular demon. That is until everything changed.

"What in the Nine Hells is that?!" Soth'Amon growled from his luxury apartment in upper Manhattan.

"Oh, come to bed baby!" The succubus purred. "You still haven't fucked my ass yet."

"While that is enticing my dear," He said looking over his shoulder at the blue skinned slut. "Something is coming."

"And it isn't me." She pouted. "Wait! I feel it too. What is that?" The succubus whimpered as a nameless fear entered her and not in a pleasant way. "I can feel it down to my hooves."

"I don't know, but I don't like it. Pack your shit. We are going to vacation in L.A. until this shit blows over. Put on your skin suit and let's get the fuck out of Dodge."

Soth'Amon and his favorite succubus packed at a breakneck pace, took their customized limo to the airport and as he put it so eloquently, got the fuck out of Dodge. Meanwhile at the edge of the city. The roar of the engine, the blaze of hell fire, and the howl of the demon Zarathos informed all of those that witnessed the ethereal image that the Ghost Rider had come to New York. Now was not a good time to be an evil doer in the Big Apple.

Fade to Black.