All Comments on 'Play Testers Wanted Pt. 04'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
litreader9696litreader9696almost 5 years ago
More. Gimme more.

I haven't been this manic for the next chapter of anything but Tefler's Three Square Meals epic, and that story is now over 120 chapters long. That's a lot of waiting.

Please keep up the good work. I get most of my comic knowledge from movies, so a lot of the references send me on research detours, but it's worth it. The story keeps me on the edge of my seat.

I hope Ghost has nothing to worry about from Ghost Rider. I like the line from The Predator, where the male lead is talking to his son. His mother told him that his dad was a killer, and he responded that he was a soldier. The son asked what the difference was, and the father answered, "well, when you like it, that's when you're a killer."

I might have missed it, but so far, I don't remember Ghost killing anyone for kicks and giggles. So, ghost rider shouldn't be looking for ghost. Now, Von Doom, on the other hand, that man needs a visit from the rider.

Now for my wish list. I don't understand why Booker would pass up on the dark elf technology, just because it was OP. The premise of the game is evil Disney princesses with the undertone of "a subtle arrival of an ancient darkness". He's going to need the edge down the road. If that's his only concern, make Ghost have to learn it all from scratch.

Just think, it would be another interest that he and Shuri could share. A little late night "bonding" in the lab while they develop new tech together...oh, the possibilities. Maybe even an intense six month to a year training montage with her, as her apprentice. Then there is the tech he could create. He could finally remake his lightsaber(s) the way he dreamt them being.

Of course, being of a grey alignment, he would shy away from truly dark tech, or repurpose it for a less dark side use. If my idea(s) aren't workable, feel free to ignore them. I just hate to see him throw away such a useful area of expertise.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 5 years ago
Fucking excellent

There is only one other author who's work I devour as quickly as yours, and that is Todd172. Thank you for a totally engaging tale and I am eagerly awaiting the following chapters.

5/5

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 5 years ago
Great Series

This has been a great story so far .You are a true master of telling stories .Thank You for the story .

Lost BoyLost Boyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!

This series is one of my favorites to write to date. I grew up with a box of comics my brother handed down to me and they were silver and golden age dc and marvel titles. The helicarrier Blackhawk is an homage to that title i had loved and adored as a kid. As for Ghost getting ahold of Dark Elf tech... who knows. He is a clever lad and I do like the idea of him and Shuri spending some quality time between quests building up his tech tree skills. Once again, thanks for the kind words and I love to hear how much you are enjoying this series! LB

DarkmantimDarkmantimalmost 5 years ago
Great story

You are a phenomenal writer and I can't wait till your next chapter

Geon54Geon54almost 5 years ago
Take your pick

Enjoying the story, but...

"...Off at college down south." May replied. "He is adjusting to life in Massachusetts. He comes up to visit when he can..."

Um, in the real world, Mass. is North of NYC. So either May or the author misspoke.

Or: Fake Geography!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 3 years ago
Good stuff

The seduction of Gwen was romantic and sweet. I would like to read a sex scene in “Real Time,” outside the game. The game has given our hero muscles. He’s built like a brick sh¡t-h*use now. Do his combat and seduction skills transfer into real time too? I don’t like the Double-Dragon stuff. Too weird and too gross. I would like a homoerotic scene with anyone. It doesn’t have to be our hero. What if Strange fucked Peter up the ass? That would be fun.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

That's not *quite* how diplomatic immunity works.

While you typically can't arrest someone for committing a crime *as* a diplomat, you *can* kick them out of your country and refuse to allow them back under any circumstances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES