All Comments on 'Play Testers Wanted Pt. 06'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wolverine

I agree they should be warm and also have a lubricant of some sort too or they would sound like a kids thighs on the pool slide when the shorts ride up and there is no water. Thanks for another great story

FknRaFknRaover 4 years ago
Love the story

Great story, just binged the whole thing. Great plot, (the LitRPG crossover is fun). A little jumpy at times, feels like chunks are cut out in places, very abrupt transitions, but a great story none the less.

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 4 years ago

Another great installment can't wait for the next

litreader9696litreader9696over 4 years ago
OMG

This series just keeps getting more interesting. FknRa is right about the abrupt, almost violent segues, though. It's like one of your later drafts got submitted in place of the final edited version. Other than that, I'm still hooked.

I loved the declaration (in the scene I truly hope wasn't an in-game bonus scene. It would be awesome if he was really developing powers IRL.) he made to Kat Shaw about retrieving the Ghost Fire and Dark Saber gems if humanly possible. I'm thinking that for a human it would be extremely difficult. Being that in-game he's a dark elf, I would think his odds were higher for success.

Once he retrieves the two gems, I would love to see him ask Shuri to combine his new battle staff with them. The staff is already extendable, so maybe it could be redesigned to have multiple configurations, both staff and lightsaber, perhaps even a staff with lightsaber blades on one or both ends...that one might need some more thought.

(The dark elf script he had Shuri engrave on the staff meaning Shuri's Pride, phonetically but being anything but gibberish in Dark Elf is unrealistic, even for story like this. As Deadpool says, "That's just lazy writing." lol)

I can't wait to see what this mysterious gem Ghost found in the statue really is. What would happen if Shuri really did combine his lightsaber design with the battle staff? Would the new gem enhance/alter the abilities of the lightsaber crystals? Cross that with the Predator gear...WICKED!!!

I'm literally watching The Predator (2018) in the background, and I love the miniaturized cannons on the face mask and wrist gauntlets, not to mention the Predator Killer armor. Maybe down the road a few chapters???

Waiting on the edge of my seat for Ch. 7.

BTW. If you include Tinkerbell, there are a total of 15 Disney Princesses to date. Six chapters in and only seen one so far...does that mean there will be 5-10 chapters per princess? I could stand to read 75-150 chapters of PTW, easy!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 4 years ago
Holy Shit Batman

Can't wait but guess I have to . Great story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn do I love this story.

This was another great pice of work.

litreader9696litreader9696over 4 years ago
The withdrawal is real...

Any word on chapter 7? I got a notification for your latest chapter of Hello Mr. Robinson when it was posted, which I remember your note at the beginning of PTW Ch. 1 stated you were planning to finish (among others), and that you had written PTW Ch. 1-5 before even posting Ch. 1. Are you switching over to HMR for the foreseeable future, now that you posted PTW Ch. 6 last month, or is there any chance that you are going to alternate between a chapter of PTW and HMR, or any other stories you are trying to finish?

Lost BoyLost Boyover 4 years agoAuthor
Part 7

I will be alternating between ptw and hmr. I am close to posting part 7. I am reworking the end I felt it was a little weak. It demanded better.

LB

litreader9696litreader9696over 4 years ago
As much as it pains me to say it...

...take your time. When it comes to what I read, I prefer quantity over quality, unless I can get both. :)

The first story of yours I read was A Brief Moment of Insanity. I loved where it was headed, but that was the only story I read, and it seemed to be missing very large chunks of story. The last chapter lost me from word one, it felt like there was a time jump of ten or more years...

Later I began reading some Nick Shaw stories, but I'm pretty sure I was missing something there, too. It was still awesome, but I could really use a roadmap of the reading order for that particular universe.

When I gleefully dove into PTW, I admit, the name Kat Shaw meant absolutely nothing to me, at least until I just went back and looked at the list of characters at the beginning of ABMoI, Ch. 9. Now I'm not sure what I've read, and what I haven't.

So, I'm waiting anxiously for PTW Ch. 7, and hoping you already have the chapter by chapter reading list for the Warren Harrower/ Nick Shaw/ Booker Anderson universe that you could copy/paste into a quick note. I've seen other authors do similar things, such as when BurntRedstone made up a simple map of the neighborhood that is the setting for one of his series, which later turned into multiple series of the same story and characters, the Ben Shepherd series'.

Thanks again, and I hope to be reading your work for years to come.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 4 years agoAuthor
Reading list

If you go to my profile there is a relatively accurate timeline of my stories.

Jessica1986Jessica1986over 4 years ago

Very good work take your time I have read everything that you have put on the website

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 3 years ago
Direr

Is not a proper usage.

You are looking for the phrase, “ more dire,” or “even more dire.”

MJ wants to dominate. Will she ever peg Ghost? Ghost is fixated on asses and anal sex. How come the nobody has even fingered his ass or tossed his salad?

Why are ALL the gender-bent heroes Male to Female? Where are the Female to Male gender bends? I would love to see Ghost seduced by The White King! Or Iceman! Or Archangel. How about Tinker-Beau? Cinder-Fella? Or Stephen Strange. Are you scared of bisexual or gay men? At least have a Drag Show at the Bar!

CrazyBastidCrazyBastidalmost 3 years ago

Funny how some post comments demanding changes that have nothing to do with the story concept. Pegging and a drag show in a VR game about princesses made by a porn company?

LOL!

Anyways, keep up the good work, LostBoy. Details in stories this big can be a major pain in the ass, but you do a far better job at it than I do. Props on that.

And while I might wish for more, faster, I am something of an amateur writer myself and know how it goes. Life comes first. If you don't take care of life, you can't very well write, now can you? So get better and don't worry about nay sayers who think you should include pegging in a story about a guy getting it on with tons of badass babes.

-CB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES