All Comments on 'Play Testers Wanted Pt. 09'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
Wow!

Sweet! Lost Boy has written something special! Great writing, my friend. More, please, Randi.

litreader9696litreader9696over 4 years ago
Love it...

but I could seriously do without the comic book components! It hurts my brain seeing the "sound effects" and such in the middle of this epic story!!!

As for the cloak and dagger, behind the scenes plot line, I really hope that Kat safely wakes up facing some incarnation of Nick, or whoever he entrusted to bring him back. If not, she better just have the cliche/trope awakening scene in her own bed with no memory of her snooping trip...

BTW, if the Booker who just woke up is the person that came out of the empty pod, a la the Alice cloning lab in Resident Evil: Extinction, where is the original Booker, and when was he first replaced???

LB, thank you for retrieving the darksaber from the negative zone. The loss of it was like a proverbial splinter in my finger, the kind that you just can't get out, no matter what. That said, his ever increasing collection of weapons is a little troubling. Ghost only has so many arms, so unless you're planning to have him shape shift into Pong Krell, or just add a couple of arms to his base form, and have him wielding a combination of single, dual and double-bladed lightsabers simultaneously, the half-dozen or more lisghtsabers and LS skins he's acquired are kind of wasted. That doesn't even cover his rune blades, dark elf and Wakandan-made weapons...

All that aside, I realize it's the holiday season, and all, but I can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep writing.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 4 years agoAuthor
Pow! Sherrack!! Ha.

Like I said in the beginning, I wanted to try out new things. I read this after it posted and i am sorry for the typos. Otherwise, I really like how it turned out. Who snatched Kat? Is Booker really Booker? It is like a soap opera but in comic form. Same bat station same bat channel. I am splitting my time attacking three stories right now. This one and Atropos ate up a ton of time each. I need to find a clever catch phrase like Excelsior! or true believers. Take care and be safe.

LB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks.

It was a nice christmas gift to us readers.

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 4 years ago
Bravo

You have gone above and beyond can't wait until the next installment

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 4 years ago
5 Stars

I concur with the behind the scenes action going on. I would slso if possible like to see more(?) Player ingame interaction. And damn I want to play an MMO that has the fun shit you write. Less Sex driven though. However I do find the tropy awards funny. Perhaps you could in your next installment of PTW remind us what they mean again.

M_grey555M_grey555over 4 years ago

Yo I have to say this cliff hanger is perfect. I like how its a story within a story. Thanks for posting great lit lostboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrific

I personally don't like the comic book dialogue bubbles. Everything else was great I would have given more stars if I could

Jessica1986Jessica1986over 4 years ago
Bravo

You doing a good job I hope you get well and I love the Cliff Hangers By the way do you have a book out or something on some of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If I knew how to

I would nominate this story for the Hall of Fame. It is worthy of being placed in that shiny category along with all the other greats. Lost Boy your story is just absolutely incredible to be able to read. It's truly inspiring to a lot of people to see such an imagination. Thank you.

DMcG1811DMcG1811over 4 years ago

Loving this story! Can't wait to see what you have planned for Ghost in the future.

evertonianevertonianover 4 years ago
Great story

I absolutely love the skill with which you create your characters and manage to weave so many threads that link your various stories together.please keep up the excellent work cannot wait for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like the story...

but you had an S&M orgy that included a virgin, and you skimmed over it!!! C'mon!!! I know writing every sex scene is tedious and gets old and repetitive after a while, but that sort of thing is not something you skip. Seriously love the story though, hope you keep having fun with it!

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 4 years ago
Dwath Kiss

" 'Master,' Death Kiss purred in my thoughts. 'Why is it you only draw me when someone really pisses you off?'

'The right tool for the right job.' I laughed."

Did you play Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver by chance? This quotw here reminds me of what Raziel says about Kain when he drew the Reaver.

kdeville87kdeville87over 4 years ago

Great story can't wait for what is next for ghost and kat

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Fantastic tale

I absolutely love this series, and eagerly await the next chapter.

This is such a page turner that once I start reading I have to finish it as soon as possible.

Your characters, scenes and imagination are a wonder. Thank you for sharing your talent.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Marathon

Read all 9 chapters in 2 days. Very good. Fun read.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 4 years ago
Best reads

Am a big fan and here are some of the best stories on this site. You neve fail to keep me reading Thanks again Lost Boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Maybe too far gone...

But any way to get back to Aunt May, Helen, and Violet? Incredibles right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES