All Comments on 'Play Testers Wanted Pt. 10'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
Adding "Aliens" to the mix

Nice addition to the mythos - that will certainly shake things up.

Excellent tale so far - enrapturing - can't stop reading once a new chapter is out until the finish, and eagerly awaiting the next.

Please keep sharing your imagination with us.

5/5

M_grey555M_grey555about 4 years ago

Thanx for the upload lostboy. I cant wait for the next chapter. Also do ya have any advice for any authors out there?

Ps. I wonder what other surprise you have in store for us.

_Grey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hope you can keep track of all this.

There is so much stuff happening. Hope you can keep it all on track. Also when you introduced the Predators. I had a feeling the movie monster of Aliens we're going to make an appearance. Looking forword to the next chapter installment.

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Advice

Well. When I write a scene I often imagine it in my head first like a movie. What is the weather like? What smells if any are there? What is the character or characters feeling? That's why visualization is so important. It helps you bring all those elements together. Also you are going to make mistakes and people call attention to them learn and move on. No one is perfect. Lastly have fun. When it becomes a burden take a break. Hope this helps. LB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep'em comin

Great story! My favorite since Iron Rain.

Quick question, what happened to the shield? Booker builds it then nothing more about it yet. Just curious.

Can't wait for the next installment.

No really, go ahead and upload that thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Has part 11 been delayed

Do you know when we should expect part 11 to be released

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Sick

I'm sorry. I've been sick as a dog. I hope to finish the edit soon. Perhaps a day or two at the most i hope.

LB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your health

Hope you feel well soon. Obviously we want the next edition, but also obviously your health is much more important. Normally i would recommend a trip to the Caribbean to recuperate, but with the plague floating around everywhere, maybe staying home is a better option at the moment. Anyway, you write superb stories, thanks for sharing them with us degenerates.

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenover 3 years ago
Great Story, but...

I'm going to post a long comment at the end of the last chapter when I'm finished reading the story, but I wanted to add my opinion about this particular chapter.

I realize that you're trying to drag out the Real World portion of the story, but I feel that you kind of missed an opportunity for a more dramatic moment here. When Booker goes over all the genetic modifications made to his body, as well as knowing Kat is lying and hiding something, he should have said to Kat, "I'm leaving. You're obviously lying to me and hiding something, especially regarding my left arm. I'm not going to be your genetic guinea pig just for the luxury of playing the game. I'm not even fucking human anymore!" (or something along those lines).

It just feels like he's not reacting to the Real World scenario as a normal person would, and you keep dragging it out without giving the reader any satisfaction.

I'm really loving the story so far! Virtual Reality gaming inside of a story is one of my favorite plot-lines, and one that is sadly not used often enough in fiction.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 3 years ago

I disagree with Dark Raven. Booker is a nebbish outside of the game. The point of the story is how The Game changes Booker from a weak nebbish into a killer Alpha. Why hasn’t Booker had a Male sex partner, even as he has played the Game as a Woman? I thought the whole point of Booker rearing a female character was to see how the other half lived, so to speak. Now, he has been vaginally and possibly anally penetrated, but that’s only by Women with cyber-dildos, or possibly MJ and her Symbiote-Tentacle-Dong. BTW, I HATED the tentacle-rapey “character” of Hentie. It was horrific, grotesque, cliché, and the sex was without consent! It doesn’t matter if the female cums! Without consent, it’s still RAPE!

I’m glad you’ve dealt with some of the Rape Elements of The Game. But, Booker is riding the edge of crossing that line all the time. Using magical

Vampire skills to overpower the will of Women is a common Male Fantasy. It’s also rape.

The whole Harem/Slave, Vampire with 3-20 multiple partners is a deep male fantasy. But it’s based on some serious Toxic Machismo and Rape Culture Misogyny. Hopefully, Booker (as a Woman) can learn more about that and tone it the freak down. I prefer the softer, romantic elements to the bi-phallic Dom/sub stuff.

Have you had an incest scene with Booker and his Mom, or just made reference to that as background, for why Booker is so hyper-sexed in the game and socially crippled in real time?

Shadow21GXShadow21GXover 1 year ago
Amazing.

Literally binge reading this for the last 3 days. Amazing. I'm sorry I didn't post after every chapter. Such a great story.

FseriesFseries10 months ago

Still too many story changes and so many characters with alternate identities. In the beginning of this installment he went to go into the game with the girls and the girls end up with his female alter ego. And they don’t have any clue until all the activity and the very end? There is even pronoun mixups in the early part of this installment.

This seems to be heading for a never ending story and thus is getting monotonous.

Good concepts but maybe getting too much for one storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES