All Comments on 'Play Testers Wanted Pt. 11'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KingofoneKingofoneabout 4 years ago
Hmmm

Interesting that you are bringing up the secret society and the Egyptian gods again like in Iron Rain. I like the fact that you referenced every day citizens in this and showed that it was gaining traction and the public interest was there. Kinda widen the horizon just a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another Awesome Chapter!!

I truly love your stories. They are incredibly detailed, which makes them very addictive and wonderful entertainment. You definitely have a rare mind to be able to conjure all your stories with such depth. Don’t stop writing!!

PokingdemonPokingdemonabout 4 years ago
Batman

Omg. That end scene was awesome. You simply can't mess The Batman and expect to get away with it. Had me laughing so good I got to feel what the Joker does when he gets caught. Haven't finished the story yet and already 5 stars. Please if you would when you're done with Playtesters Wanted. Do a DC story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So cool!

Love the references to Heavy Metal. Gonna' have to go pop it into the DVD player and watch it for the 101st time. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it.

It was another well done chapter. But what happened to the Laura Croft shapeshifter. The last ford told him to take care of her. But after she handed him that thing she just went poof. As for the rest it was amazing as always. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Foreshadowing

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for their support of this series. If you have read the entire series so far you know that I like to sprinkle future plots in where I can. They usually show up a few installments later. In the case of the Nexus 8, she will show up later I assure you. I am setting the stage for her story by having Weyland-Yutani buying out the Tyrell Corporation and forming a link between two franchises. I don't want to spoil things so i'll just say this Lara will be back don't you worry. Take care, stay healthy, and I'll see you in the next installment. Also look for the next writing event here on Literotica coming soon. Highway Song.

rmgink88rmgink88about 4 years ago

Dam that was great so far. You really deserve 10+ stars for this series and the others you have wrote. I have been a avid reader since iron rain. And love the way you keep it all tied together

_sore__sore_about 4 years ago

Another awesome series as usual and linked back to the old ones nice and tight. I wonder why the name of the society has been changed..was it as a reforming over the time into a new name and purpose with all the events that have unfolded in this universe or something more is expected to be seen for it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Speaking of foreshadowing...

The fact that you focused on that snow globe in the mage's tower, that has me waiting on the edge of my proverbial seat for the moment that it's significance is revealed, down the road.

I do hope that the crystal Ghost received from the Ia' Kandri happens to include the blueprints of their "great machine", or maybe even one of the machines itself, as well. I've been loving his growing collection of technologies and tech knowledge. If the Ia' Kandri have truly died out, then it would be a shame if he couldn't, somehow, carry on their legacy, at least with their knowledge, seeing as he is Anackire's Champion. Maybe she could be the one to hand over the "great machine" when he next sees her... I'm having nostalgic flashbacks to Stargate: SG-1, where the dying Asgard hand over an advanced computer to Earth containing "Everything we have...and know."

I can't wait for Ghost to get back to the Bobby plot line, and show the woman who threatened him that he's no pushover. There are so many plot lines, and worlds, for that matter, that I keep waiting to see Ghost go back to them. In order for that to happen, this would turn into a never-ending story, but I'm fine with that. lol

Love your work, and please keep writing, LB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

I hope you bring in the sexy bad girls of Chaos/Dynamite Comics like Sonya Red, Vampirella, Lady Death, Purgatori, Chastity, Jade, Bad Kitty, and Lady Demon, as well as Dawn, Witchblade (who I noticed a brief cameo already), Draculina (Vampirella's sister), Hack/Slash, Evil Ernie, Bedlam, The Green Hornet, Dracula, Dejah Thoris, John Carter, Barbarella, Shi, Pantha, Magdelena, Angelus, Tarzan, Jungle Girl, Sheena, Conan (who also has already made a cameo), Reanimator, Lillith, Pendragon, The Blood-Red Queen of Hearts (also known as the Whore of Babylon), Mistress Nyx, Army of Darkness, Mercy Sparx, etc...

kdeville87kdeville87about 4 years ago

keep it up I love it

mole114mole114over 2 years ago

Can I just ask this game was against evil princesses Snow White being the only one so far will you be adding any more great story by the way truly loving it

bhojobhojoover 2 years ago

Kiai jutsu reminds me of Dune. Could we see dune characters in play testers wanted in athe future sequels perhaps ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES