Play Testers Wanted Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers

"So, this is what Earth cock feels like," Sharrand'r squealed. "I like Earth cock very much!" She said rather cheerfully and out of character for a harvester of despair.

"Hush," Glasya urged. "Just ride him already." She said as an overwhelming sense of wrongness caught my attention. "God damn he is hitting deep. I thought... never mind... Selena shouldn't you be... Selena?"

"Right here," Selena said as she held up the Philosopher's Stone and winked at me just before mounting my face. "Eat me out!!" I did. I used the serpent tongue technique and slid deep into her soaked sex. "Holy... how are you doing that?! No, don't stop... just... Oh Yeah!! Just like that!!"

Sharrand'r was pounding her hips up and down working up one hell of a head of steam. All the while joyously declaring the love of Earth cock. Then things hit a small snag when Selena flipped around to face Glasya. The two began kissing as they ground against my erection and face respectively. That is when the second clue was dropped in my lap.

"Careful... your wig is slipping." Selena whimpered as I split my tongue and attacked both openings. "UNNNN... two... his tongue just split in two... he is tonguing my ass now!"

"Fuck the wig... I want him to tongue my backside too!" The Tamaranean jealously whimpered. "I'm going to..." She shrieked as she climaxed and at the same time a bright green flash lit up the room. Did all of them have optic blasts like... no way... Selena got off me and I got a look at Sharrand'r without her blonde wig. I whimpered as I saw the long cascading mane of red hair.

"Starfire!" I cried out as the Teen Titan spun to face me.

"Damn it," Glasya snapped as the illusion disguising her shattered. The busty pale skinned titan continued to ride me slowly.

"Raven!" I moaned as she squeezed her pussy muscles tighter still.

"He knows us friend Raven," Starfire cried out smiling. "Will he still make us climax the allotted times?"

"Oh yeah he will," Raven giggled. "Look at his expression. He wants to wreck us."

"Wrecking with cock is good?" Starfire asked. "Ooh, he just got harder and thicker."

"There's your answer," Raven moaned as I tweaked the dimensions of my erections for them. Selena took her turn with the lower cock and 'friend' Starfire shoved me down and planted her pussy a few inches from my face.

"Let me see you... ooh... slowly... my ass has never been... mmmm I like the feel of that." She moaned. "I like it when you do that. By X'Hal his tongue is getting thicker inside of me!"

"I can't wait," Raven added as she slammed her hips down now. "Don't fret none of us is what you'd call fragile. Are we?"

I didn't treat them like porcelain dolls, more like crash test dummies. I pushed their limits and a bond was formed from it. In the end we fucked until damn near midnight. I'll give Faust this he had one hell of a 'harem' entertainment room. It included I huge bathroom. The Japanese style Onsen or hot spring fed bath was a nice spot to soak and chat.

"Why the disguises?" I asked once we had settled in.

"We were attempting to infiltrate an extradimensional gang of demons trafficking in humans." Raven explained. "We got wind of it from a friend of mine, Constantine. He drops by when things get too big for him alone to handle. This was one of those times."

"So, what is Lex Luthor's part in this?" I asked and Starfire's jaw fell open.

"How did you... Friend Two Cocks you are amazing!"

"Ghost, you can call me Ghost," I said but I think she preferred her own nickname for me. "I was hired to liberate a treasure from Lex's vault."

"Did you? Did you get in?" Raven asked knowing just how intelligent and paranoid Luthor was.

"Yep. I gave it to its rightful owner." I replied. "Was Lex connected to the demons?"

"No, that proved to be a false rumor." Starfire pouted.

"You had the courage to face him though, that isn't something that many would do." I said and she smiled. "Where is Faust? Not in Hell."

"Well, yes... I used my father's power and sent him to where he belongs. You have no idea the sins hanging on his soul." Raven stammered. "I'll live with it."

"He sold his soul, it was inevitable." I said and watched a sense of relief radiate from her.

"He is right Friend Raven," Starfire agreed with me. "His soul was no longer his own."

"Am I the only one whose ass stings?" Selena asked giggling. "I know my butt is tingling."

"I too have a tingly butt Friend Selena!!" Starfire declared as she sent a wave outward as she rushed to her feet and thrust her bare ass towards the middle of pool so that we could all see her sphincter. "See!!" She gleefully grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Cut it out Starfire," Raven snapped clearly embarrassed. "No one wants to see that."

"I do." I said and Raven glared at me for encouraging Starfire.

"Friend Two Cocks loves my butt." The Tamaranean laughed as she backed up and sat in my lap. "Someone is excited."

"Jeez, put her on a leash," Selena joked and instantly regretted it.

"A leash! Ooh, I have seen Nightwing's naughty books about such sensual rituals. Are you going to tie me up now?" Starfire asked as she wiggled against me.

"Aw hell," I whimpered as my body reacted to hers despite myself. "Be careful or you are going to... UNNNN... too late."

"Eep!" Starfire gasped and fell silent as both erections penetrated her for the fifth... sixth... hell I lost count. "Naughty Starfire."

"How the hell can he get it up again?" Selena asked as they stared at us.

"I do not know," Raven whimpered as her empathy picked up on our pleasure. "I will punish you when we get back." She threatened Starfire but she seemed too far gone to care.

"Oh, here is your stone," Selena stated as she handed me the Philosopher's Stone. I showed her the contents I had taken from Faust's safe. She picked a few small items as her reward. "Whose vault was that really?"

"A villain who goes by the name of Brother Blood." Raven replied as Starfire began rocking her hips slowly. "Take your time sweetie."

"I am." Starfire moaned. "I have a gift for Friend Two Cocks." She added her voice dreamy and soft. "Here, I found this in Lex's office." She said as she handed me a snow globe.

"How did you get into his office?" I asked and she squeezed me into silence. "Never mind." I shook the globe and looked as the faux snow fell over the cityscape within. It looked like New York City specifically the harbor. I saw the icebergs, lots of tiny figures coming out of the water, and one huge creature that towered over the warehouses. Starfire's howl as she climaxed made me drop the globe and hold her close.

"That was intense Friend Two Cocks, shall I get up?" She asked as I slipped my arms around her waist and slow fucked her in an almost casual manner. "Foreshadowing. Tell me about the other Titans."

"Well, there is Nightwing, she is our leader most of the time. She trained under the Batman for many years. Cyborg, she was in a terrible accident. Her father saved her life by using alien technology. Last is Friend Beast Girl, she can change her shape into animals and hybrids. She is green."

"Hybrids?" I asked.

"She gets that from her Osirian father," Raven explained as I absently played with Starfire's tits. "Beast Girl is half Osirian and so she can blend animal and human traits."

"So, she could be half dog and half girl." I moaned as I felt my orgasm getting close.

"Friend Beast Girl loves doggy style!" Starfire moaned. "He is getting bigger! I love it too!" She added. "I think he's going to..." She whimpered as I cried out as my loads splashed her insides. Starfire's body bucked above me, and I held on tight.

"Damn." Selena purred.

"We need to go Starfire, or we won't ever return to the Titans." Raven warned.

"Can I get a goodbye kiss," I asked as Starfire and I disentangled ourselves. Selena shook her head, but Raven dismissed it. She stood and I savored one last look at her luscious body. I gently cupped her cheek and to my surprise she leaned into my touch. I kissed her softly at first. She kissed me back and after that I slid my hand up allowing my fingers to slide into her ebony locks. I made a fist and the kiss deepened. I waited for her to break the kiss, which she did eventually.

"You are dangerous." Raven gasped. "It is time to go."

Raven took a step back, smiled, and then a bird shaped aura enveloped her and the others to leave me standing there alone in the Onsen. Epic level exit I thought as I bent and searched for the fallen snow globe. I couldn't find it. Perhaps it had a time limit for me to examine it or it really was simply foreshadowing. I sat back down and looked at everything I had managed to gather over the last two missions. Most were objects for collections due to the limited time of the event. I did like the full set of kryptonite, that would make a nice display piece. I looked at the Philosopher's Stone and its abilities. It could convert low end materials to rarer at a cost. It would be a great addition to my crafting table, but I had to hand it over to Jones to complete the quest. Maybe I could find something akin to it later.

After a nice long soak and savoring the pleasant memories it was time to see if Selena had left anything of value. It was clear that Catwoman was a practiced thief. There was little of value as far as rare metals or gems. There were books aplenty but most of them were of little value. I was feeling tired and saw that my stamina bar was low. Sleep was the only way of recharging it at this point. The master bedroom had cleaned and changed the sheets by itself. I slipped under the covers and dropped off to sleep quickly. I woke after the allotted time had passed. At first light I woke alone with a yellow sticky note stuck to my chest. It read...

'If you play your cards right, we'll see each other again.' It was signed friend Starfire.

I took a nice long shower and as I was drying off, I smelled freshly brewed coffee. I wrapped my towel around my waist and slipped into what passed for a kitchenette. I half expected to find Raven or Starfire or even Selena but instead there was a young woman with green skin at the sink facing away from me. Her verdant pigmentation didn't stop at her flesh, as lovely as that was, no, even the long mane of hair was a deep emerald green. She sniffed the air and wiggled her butt.

"You are awake. There is coffee!" She offered. "They call me Beast Girl," She purred as I moved to stand behind her.

"Quite nice of you to make me coffee," I said, and she pushed her ass against me. "May I?" I asked as I slid my arms around her waist. She whimpered and I took that as a yes.

"I heard the four of you had a good time last night." She pouted. I brought my hands back until they settled on her hips. "Mmm?" I slowly raised my hands letting them slide along her flesh allowing them to slip beneath the apron. "MMM!!" She began trembling as my fingers were mere inches from cupping her impressive breasts.

"Beast Girl?" A voice said as the necklace she was wearing projected a hologram over the sink. The cute female cyborg, half human half machine, glared at the green skinned shapeshifter. "Bad girl... naughty girl... where are you?" Cyborg asked.

"The sorcerer's tower," Beast Girl whimpered as I brazenly cupped her huge tits. The apron hid the action, but it was clear something as going on.

"Why are you there?" Cyborg asked but continued before Beast Girl could reply. "Never mind, you are in heat again, aren't you?"

"Maybe," Beast Girl replied as my erection dislodged the towel which fell to the floor. Nothing stood between her bare ass and my weapon of choice. "Eep!" She yelped as the shaft settled between her ass cheeks and I began kneading and teasing her breasts. "Hey mister, are you into F..." and that's when she dropped the F Bomb, Furry. It related to her main power of being able to transform into animals and human animal hybrids akin to the Egyptian pantheon. Raven hinted that she might be related to those ancient beings.

"Are you in danger?!" Cyborg asked and then saw Beast Girl's expression. "You are needed here..." She declared as Beast Girl's rocking hips teased us both. "We believe Trigon might be trying to penetrate the earthly realm." Cyborg said her voice softening becoming sensuous. "Don't you understand how hard this situation is? We could find ourselves up against the wall and in 'deep' trouble." Precum was oozing out now lubricating her cheeks and making things dangerously close to it sliding into her by 'accident'. "I wish you could see your face right now... hold on... you can." The hologram became a video mirror. I could see how flushed Beast Girl's cheeks were and the dreamy look in her eyes. A new voice came over the comm.

"Beast Girl... what the hell?!" The voice accused. "Get back here right the fuck now! We are looking at a massive breach! Don't you get it, we are looking at getting our asses handed to us."

"Nightwing... just twenty minutes... for the love of..." Beast Girl begged as I conjured the Double Dragon. "No shit... you've got two?! You are breaking up... Beast Girl... IRK!! Aw gods... my ass... my poor pussy."

I had pulled out and slid into her easily. My HUD dinged but I ignored it. Her instinct took over and she shifted. Her demeanor and voice changed drastically. This new shape was the perfect aspect of the goddess Anubis. My HUD chimed again, and I was sure it had something to do with doggy style.

"Fuck me Ghost man," the avatar of Anubis once Beast Girl demanded.

"Bend over bitch," I said unable to resist the joke. She walked her feet backward until her spine was parallel with the floor. I moved my hands from her tits to her ass cheeks. "Crash test time," I chuckled as I slapped her on the ass and began pounding her. "Giddy up!" She let out a strange sound that seemed to be a blend of shock and pleasure. It was her way of saying 'how dare you' when she had lost the power of speech. The hologram vanished and I focused on Beast Girl. "Still with me?"

"UNNN HUHHH!! Harder!" She demanded as I slammed into her. I adored the way her full round ass rippled when we collided.

"Ocean motion causing a commotion." I sang softly as I picked up speed. "How's that?" I asked as I slid my fingers into her hair and pulled her hair back for a kiss. Our tongues dueled as the sound of jet engines could be heard faintly at first but getting louder by the second. "What the hell?"

"Cyborg, greedy bitch... I am getting close... don't stop!" She said her voice cracking as she pleaded to climax. "Make me cum!"

"Can I shoot inside of you?" I asked and she squeezed her internal muscles in answer. "UNNN!! I'll take that as a yes. So damn close... you are trembling... beg me."

"PLEASE!! Make me..." she howled as I pulled back and slammed into her. My loads pulsed into her and she came with me. I held her close and stroked her throat gently.

"Good girl... you were amazing..." I said as I heard the jets cutting off and metal struck stone. "We have company. I better skedaddle." I whispered in her ear as I pulled out. "I have a delivery to make."

"You just made a delivery silly man." Beast Girl purred. "Call me." She said handing me a small jeweled ankh. Ding! My HUD chimed a third time.

I teleported up to the roof just before Cyborg made an appearance. I could hear her cry of frustration from here. Best to cultivate passion with absence I thought. I sought out the shadows near the coffeehouse and slipped away. It wasn't until a cool breeze hit my nether bits that I realized I was still naked. Beast Girl or Anubis had really knocked my socks off. I used the cleaning cantrip and washed up instantly. I donned street clothes and walked in for my first cup of coffee. Apparently my first mug was forgotten and mislaid back at the tower. These things happen.

"Somebody got lucky," Doctor Jones said as he walked up looking disheveled.

"You or me?" I asked and he laughed.

"Both I guess," he replied. "You got that I just got my brains F'd out by a goddess."

"You are a lot closer than you know Doctor." I said when the man in front of me wearing a bright red bow tie giggled and bit back whatever he was about to say as he reached up and adjusted said tie. "I reclaimed your museum piece."

"Excellent work, we'll make a tomb raider out of you in no time," Jones stated with a brilliant smile.

"I think of myself more of as an ARK," I replied.

"What is an ARK?" Jones asked as we moved up one in the line.

"It stands for... Archaeologist Researching Knowledge, ARK." I explained.

"Ooh good one young man," he laughed.

A few minutes later the two of us sat at another table and sipped out drinks. Jones drank his coffee black. I chose a sweeter concoction with chocolate and whipped cream. My HUD chimed with the quest complete music. I pulled it down and read my messages. Trophies earned Beast Master, doing her Doggy Style, and Enter the Tomb Raider. I wondered if Lara might make an appearance at this point. I won't lie, I had a crush on her when I was younger. The Teen Titans alone were running me ragged in a great way. I opened the quest for Doctor Jones and instead of handing over the Philosopher's Stone he wanted something called the Mysterium Obfuscatus. When I cleaned out the safe, I just smashed and grabbed. I sorted my inventory by date and at the top was the Ankh of Anubis. About midway down screen was an uncut jewel titled the Mysterium Obfuscatus. It had powers but they were question marked out. How had I missed it earlier?

"Here." I said and handed over the gem.

"Glorious," He whispered clearly in awe of the stone. "This will be at the heart of the Hightower Collection. Nathanial Hightower was a generous soul and a great archaeologist in his own right."

"You admire him," I said, and his face became crestfallen. "I'm sorry."

"No... no, he was one of my mentors. He inspired me to be a better person." Jones said with a bitter smile. "This has been one of my pet projects since he passed." He needed little prompting to talk about the great man himself. I split my attention between Jones and the other folks in the coffeehouse. One of the servers slipped out the front door and returned five minutes later with two Styrofoam containers. She brought those over and set them on our table.

"Professor Jones, I'm sorry to interrupt. Are you hungry? If so, I went down the block to the deli and got you both a nice English breakfast." She stammered, faltered, but eventually got the words out as her cheeks turned deep crimson.

"Thank you, that was very sweet of you," Jones replied as he reached for his wallet. "How much do I... Oh, thank you!"

"Yes, thank you..." I said fishing for her name.

"Ayanna, Ayanna Dubois," she replied with a gentle smile. "Oh, the police are here."

I looked outside and sure enough one of those flying cop cars was settling to the earth in a column of grey smoke and flashing lights. The gull wing door opened, and Rick Deckard climbed out. He gestured to the driver in a back and forth for about a minute. Deckard strode in but instead of heading to our table he placed an order and got that before joining us.

"Jones." He stated in a very official tone in his voice.

"Deckard," Doctor Jones replied.

"I thought you'd like to know," Deckard began as he turned to face me. "Sorry if this is a little old school," he apologized as he reached into his jacket and retrieved a folded piece of paper. "I printed this out for you. It is the notice that bounty hunters like you are being given by official government sources." He explained as I took the paper and unfolded it. If I was expecting a clear image of the replicant I would be hunting I was sadly mistaken. Instead I had a statistic sheet that showed the range of shapes she could assume. I read the entire report and was confused at the corporate logo stamped above her Nexus 8 rating.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers
1...45678...12