Play Testers Wanted Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop that or you won't be able to dance. You'll be balls deep in my throat and begging me to let you cum! Damn it Ghost, the warning light is flashing. Get going!" She cursed with a smile on her lips and panting as heavily as I was.

I slapped her hard across one ass cheek and headed for stage two. The whistles and shouts were dying down as Lara finished up her last song. She was naked, covered in sweat, and never looked better. I could smell her excitement as well as theirs. The song ended and she turned away from them and bent over to collect her tips. One of the men coughed and she spun around. He held a ruby colored chit. Lara dropped down to her knees and crawled over to him. All eyes were on her. She closed the distance between them, and he traced her lips with his thumb. Lara opened her mouth wider and snared his thumb between those pouty lips of hers. I watched as her cheeks caved in as she applied suction.

"I can't wait to play with you later," he moaned. "I'm going to break you." He said and handed her the chit.

"Promises... promises... old man," Croft whimpered as she turned, thrust her ass skyward showing how soaked she was. When everyone had, had a nice long look she slithered off stage and there wasn't a soft cock in the audience.

"Damn." The DJ called out. "I don't know about you, but that was intense. Speaking of intense, we have someone special for the ladies at stage two. He's magical, he's mystical, show some applause for none other than Doctor Fate!" A simple pyrotechnic spell and I teleported onto the stage to thunderous applause. The first song began, and I decided to show off my athletic skills. I had never done this as a male avatar. I went more of a gymnastic routine. The ladies didn't seem to mind. I heard a tone in my ear followed by a female voice.

"Blue chit is offered," she moaned.

I slowed down and saw the buxom elf chick waving the chit in the air. I walked over to her, she stood up and I pointed to the release for either side of my pants. She clenched the chit in her teeth as she slowly tugged the scratchy sound of Velcro could be heard. Once both sides were free, she gave them a good strong tug and held them aloft like a victory flag. I felt the cool kiss of cold air hit my bare legs. The ladies went crazy, so I kissed her, and she used her tongue to pass the chit to me. I stepped back and continued dancing as a bidding war between four of the women began. They wanted first chance of removing the material covering my obvious bulge. To up the ante I removed the top portion of my robes. I danced a little more before getting into a handstand near the end of the stage and doing the splits. I looked at each of them and wondered if the Nexus 8 was among them, but I didn't see any hints of glowing eyes or other odd behavior or unbidden shifts.

'Ding!' My HUD indicated that the bidding war was over. 'We have a winner.'

She was on her feet rubbing her hands together. Her avatar was a blend of Angelina Jolie and Kim Kardashian in body type and general appearance. She must have spent some time carefully combining the best of the two. Still inverted I walked to the very edge of the stage. She made a production of the matter and used her teeth to free first one side and then the other. My erection now freed slapped her under the chin. She had spent enough and had the right membership level to be able to do what followed.

"Watch ladies," she moaned as she placed her hands behind her head, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue. She snared the tip between her lips and swirled that talented tongue and had me whimpering immediately. She pushed her head forward slowly. She stopped and licked and sucked for a bit before moving forward again. Soon my cock was balls deep down her throat.

"Cum... cum... cum...!!" The others chanted and I began shaking.

I fought to maintain my balance as I felt my toes curling. I warned her and she grabbed my ass cheeks and face fucked my erection and luckily her hands helped me maintain my balance. I howled when I climaxed, and she swallowed every damn drop. There was a popping sound as she lifted her head breaking the suction. She thrust her fists skyward and roared like the conquering champion. The other ladies joined her as I rolled backward and onto my feet.

"He's still hard!" Someone shouted.

"Again... again!!" The chant erupted.

"Damn, that was amazing," I stated and began dancing as the second song began. "Who's next?" I asked and a second bidding war began. I continued dancing and teasing while two ladies threw down some serious bids to blow me.

'Ding... We have a winner!' The voice whispered in my ear. 'Dealer's choice cowboy. You are in control.'

"Get up here," I ordered. The woman was short, barely five feet in height with a great curvy body and covering it a shimmering symbiote suit. I pulled up the details for the costume and smiled. "Where oh where did you get that?" I asked her as she stood in front of me.

"I paid through the nose," she moaned. To power up her abilities she had to get aroused. The suit did just that. The softest touch was amplified and turned her into a drooling mess.

"Watch and learn ladies," I called out as I moved behind her and cupped her tits. The woman let out a loud guttural cry. "Her costume makes my touch five to six times more intense." I explained to the crowd. I pinched her nipples and she climaxed. "How is your gag factor?"

"What gag factor?" She fired back. "Do your worst."

"Ooh!" The crowd reacted.

"Knees... now!" I ordered and she dropped and knelt for me. I cupped her chin gently as I tilted it until her mouth and throat we properly aligned. I straddled her face, pushed my cock until it was aimed towards the floor. "Open wide slut." I said and her eyes closed while her mouth opened. I slid between her lips and began thrusting. The audience went ape shit. I thought the guys were a wild bunch. The ladies were hooting and hollering while I fucked this gal's throat like it was her pussy. She was letting out some interesting noises. "Aw damn that feels amazing!"

"Blow... blow... blow!!" The ladies took up the chant. I warned her I was close, and her hand touched my ankle. I took that as she was ready. I howled as I came, and she swallowed like a fiend. I staggered back and every eye was on me. The entire club was on their feet after that one. I needed a break after she sucked me dry. The lady got to her feet, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I'm in lust." She whispered in my ear.

"I got one more song to finish. Maybe we can share a shower." I offered.

"Yeah, I'd like that." She agreed.

"Last bid ladies," the DJ announced, and it was hot and heavy. "Your chance for a private dance from the Ghost."

This was an after my performance event. I scrolled around to information about this event that was now being thrown around and it was indeed several corporations vying for using Numenor's capabilities to push their product. Many weren't adult orientated games or experiences though. I got that. Most of the games out there were R rated at the worst for blood and violence. To finish off my last dance I once more got into a handstand, but this time I shifted to a one-handed position. There were oohs and ahs as I pushed up from a flat hand against the stage to fingertips.

As the last notes of the last song hit the air I levitated upward and when I was high enough I backflipped onto the stage and took a bow. More thunderous applause and I left my only gig that night. I was met by the lady that had purchased some alone time with me. I was, like Lara before me, covered in sweat and she seemed to find that quite enticing.

"I was going to shower," I said, and she smiled. "Would you like to join me?"

"That would be lovely," She whimpered as I offered her my arm. "I had no idea this was so real."

"How is it measuring up to expectations?" I asked and she placed her head on my arm. "I'll take that at a yes. Do you mind if I ask which company you represent?"

"We have a demonstration tonight. I hope you like it. I had a hand in its creation." She said as her fingers brushed my erection. "Are you a comic book fan?"

"I inherited my cousin's comic book collection when I was a kid. There were a lot of golden and silver age comics. You know like Batman without Robin when he was straight up vigilante. Superboy comics and the like."

"Interesting," she purred. "Oh... hey!!" She gasped in surprise as we entered the showers and Starfire was showering off what looked like an impressive amount of spunk from all over her body.

"Friend Two Cocks," Starfire greeted me. "I saw your performance, very nice."

"Two cocks?" The woman next to me giggled. "Really!"

"It is a gift," I said. "What happened to you Starfire?"

"Um..." she said and counted using her fingers. "A fivesome with me as the center of attention. The intensity of human hormones was quite intoxicating. I will be done soon if you wish isolation."

"Privacy," I corrected her, and she smiled.

"She can watch if she wants," the woman purred in my ear. "No touching though, you are all mine."

"I leave that up to her," I said as her arms slid around my waist from behind. "What do you want?"

"I'll whisper it to you," she growled as she pressed her naked breasts against my best. I listened closely and nodded. This was a full-fledged fantasy she wanted to take flight for her. "Got it?"

"Just say when." I replied coolly.

"When." She stated as she walked around to face me and lift her chin and lock eyes with me.

"Why are you here?" I asked instigating the beginning of her wet dream made manifest. She instantly dropped her gaze, knelt and dismissed the flimsy costume for a web woven of rope, restraints, and blindfold. She didn't have a gag. I had other plans for that mouth of hers. "You presume much. You come into my presence for punishment or training."

"I have sinned." She whispered. The long black hair of hers and pale creamy skin reminded me of someone, but I couldn't figure it out. That wasn't important, I'd figure it out in time. I reached out when a red dot flashed in the corner of my vision.

'Warning: Virus Detected! Quarantining Malicious Software! Quarantine Protocol Successful.'

"Surfer... Surfer? Damn it. Traci?" I called out aloud.

"Right here boss," Traci responded as she manifested.

"A virus was detected can you isolate and find out what it does?" I asked.

"I'm on it!" Traci said as the woman at my feet cursed and stood up.

"Virus? What are you... no! Damn it all to hell! What the fuck?!" The woman screamed. "No... stop... is anyone listening?! Arghhh!!" Her shriek cut through the air. "Damn it," she spat as she slowly calmed. "The event is early!"

"Wait a moment please," I suggested as Traci broke down the virus' code.

"It alters the log off protocol," Traci explained. "If anyone is infected with this and they are killed in game or attempt to log off they could be seriously injured."

"Is she serious? This isn't roleplaying." She asked.

"No, stay here," I urged. "Traci is working on a solution." I said as a loud boom sounded outside.

"Oh no, he's here!" The woman declared as the colored drained from her.

"Who?" I asked as the entire building shook.

"Darkseid!" She whispered. "We are all going to die."

"Stay here, I'll take care of this... I hope." I said as I armored up and summoned the Darksaber to my grip. I prayed Traci would be able to isolate and find a fix for the virus quickly. I held no hopes of handling someone like Darkseid alone. If the others joined in, they were risking injury or possibly death. "Who would do this? Who would benefit?" I asked myself when Traci flagged over twenty former Numenor programmers now working for other comic book and gaming companies. She was correct of course. This had to be tied to the programmers fired from Numenor. It was the only thing that made sense. I raced into the main room and the nine-foot stone skinned giant was surrounded by all the transformed superheroes. I was sure the others had no idea what kind of danger they were in. "No. Don't. Everyone back down please." I said and they looked at me confused. "Trust me, for now, we need to talk this out."

"Are you sure?" One of the Green Lanterns asked.

"Absolutely," I said, and they backed down. I couldn't tell them the truth without causing a meltdown or uncontrolled panic. "Who are you?" I asked Darkseid trying desperately to buy time.

"I am Darkseid!" He said his voice was power incarnate. "I have come to conquer and destroy. I knew she wouldn't show her face here." Darkseid growled and then turned his undivided attention on me. "When you are dead the others will fall in line. When you ruin someone's life there is a price to be paid."

"You are one to speak of ruined lives. How many did you take advantage of? How many did you violate and leave a wreck? Fuck you, you dickless wonder!" I snapped my emotions slipping their leash.

"They were no one," he fired back, and I saw that those watching were confused and perhaps realizing this wasn't mere villain and superhero monologuing. "They had inconsequential lives, but me, I had a bright future and now nothing." He growled dangerously as his avatar's eyes glowed with lethal menace in them. "When I kill you, the world will mourn you but fear me, fear us!" He said cutting loose his jagged Omega Beam. The Darksaber moved and activated just as Nightwind had trained me. The bright killing blow was swallowed up by the hungry abyss within the black blade. "How?!"

"I am Ghost Fire motherfucker!" I yelled as I teleported behind him. I slashed at his back and if it had been anyone else, I would have one-shotted his ass. Instead I only managed to land a critical. He roared in shock and pain. Come on Traci, tell me you got a fix on this virus! I thought as Darkseid went on the offensive. That's a good boy, focus on me. I activated the ghost blade and spun the blade as a blistering volley of optic blasts reached out from all directions. "Not bad." I gasped as I managed to survive his first major assault.

"Worm!" He roared as he backed off as his power recharged. I wasn't about the let him get off easy. I attacked and he defended effectively as he ranted. "I don't care if your body is in Eastern Europe. We will end you." He grunted as I switched up my attack style holding the dark elf technique for the killing blow. What the hell did he mean that my body was in Europe? He was clearly mistaken. "It wasn't easy, but we tracked you from the U.S. through that damned gate network to Berlin and then eastward. It won't matter in the end. The signal your MBI puts out can't be hidden without severing your connection to the game and since you are here it is my honor to end you." Those words alarmed the gathered executives and they made the connection between my words and his. If they fought and lost something bad might happen to their bodies.

"Done!" Traci declared aloud for all to hear. "I've inoculated everyone."

The man playing Darkseid faltered and I backed off. I gestured and the heroes let out all their fear and aggression on the monolithic villain. He tried to defend himself but, in the end, there were simply too many of them. They did grant me the killing blow. The Darksaber sliced deep and Darkseid's head tumbled to the floor in a nearly bloodless strike. The game entered a maintenance mode with us in it, just in case. No hint of the virus remained but after just a few minutes the all clear was given.

"Drinks are on me." I hollered as the Chthon Trio approached me.

"Well played Ghost," the leader greeted me. "You saved quite a few important lives here today. If I had any doubts about your ability to get things done, I repeal them. Good luck finding the replicant."

"Do I have to kill her or simply name her?" I asked.

"Hold the phone," the shortest of the trio gasped. "You know who she is?"

"Absolutely," I replied. "I was so frustrated and confused earlier by so many possibilities but after fighting Darkseid it became clear to me who it was. Name or kill?"

"A simple name will do Ghost," the third of the trio stated coolly but curious as well. I leaned close so that only they could hear and uttered the two syllables. "I'll be damned. Yes. You are quite right. How did you discover it was her?"

"She is the only one that shapeshifted in front of me." I said. "I've been looking for subtle changes that didn't include costume changes of course. She did it right out in the open in front of me and others. I don't think she even consciously realized that she did it."

"Enjoy the rest of the evening. I believe you have unfinished business." The leader informed me as the woman that had won the bid for my attention stood at the door of the room marked private.

"Work... work... work..." I chuckled as I left the trio. "Let's do this." I told her and she smiled.

The party finally broke up deep in the A.M. but before dawn. I wasn't tired so I washed up, put on street clothes, and walked back to the coffeehouse. I had a lot on my mind. Could I be tracked by my BMI, brain machine interface? If so, why did he say my body was in Eastern Europe? I feared logging out before I spoke with Deckard and finished the last of the three quests. I hated leaving things unfinished. The city was dead this early. No one was on the streets or in the alleys. You'd think the criminal element would be more active ah well. The coffeehouse was open for business by the time I arrived. As I reached the front door one of the flying cop cars landed and Rick Deckard climbed out. He seemed in good spirits.

"I'll buy you a cappuccino." I offered.

"Um... no, plain old coffee is fine." He replied smiling.

We walked in together and I ordered while he sat at his table. While I waited for our drinks Deckard was joined by the others. Solo looked anxious as he leaned back in his chair. Doctor Jones had a thoughtful if contemplative expression on his lined features. I was handed a tray with five drinks on it. I carried it over and set it on the table. They each took their beverages and I reached for mine.

"Who does that one belong to?" I asked when a slender hand appeared and plucked the last drink from the tray.

"That would be mine," Lara said. "How the hell did you know it was me?"

"You changed right in front of me inside the limo," I said.

"I went from jeans to a skirt. How did that tip you off?" She fired back testily.

"That's not what did it." I said and paused but she didn't seem to remember. "You altered the length of your hair."

"Shit!" She cursed. "I was so caught up in the empathetic loop to realize. His lust was so damn strong." Lara stated as she blew across the top of her drink to cool it. "Naughty thoughts." She said her eyes twinkling at me.

"Always." I said. My HUD chimed indicating I had finished the quest.

"I am glad she will be in good hands," Deckard stated as looked from me to her. "She's unique hero, treat her well. The company found it on a desolate world in orbit around Aldebaran. It was a real shit hole, but the derelict held a containment unit and in it a techno-organic compound. It formed the basis for Lara. To power it up a bit of stolen gadgetry, a Father Box. Show him."

Lara lifted her flimsy shirt and instead of washboard abs was a square device implanted inside of her. The Father Box was her primary power source and allowed her several abilities including the creation of 'hush tubes', silent portals between vast distances as long as she has the coordinates to the destination. As if some signal had been given the three fords drew their weapons and placed them upon the table.

"Choose," Lara said. "They are offering you the chance to carry one of the into battle." I eyed each of the iconic weapons. I could create a whole new persona just around one of these. Out of the three one of them stood out for me. She listed them off as I picked it up and handled it. "A DL-44 blaster pistol, or the PKD Series D Blaster, or the Smith and Wesson M1917 Revolver... make your choice." Lara continued.

1...678910...12