All Comments on 'Play Testers Wanted Pt. 12'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars

Another top-notch chapter. I was hoping for something good to read and I got it thanks to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Elsa X Ariel

Nice touch keeping the 2 Hans Cristian Anderson princesses together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
best

This by far is one of your best writings! I look forward to the continuing journey. Btw I started following since a yearafter your first post. Excellent works!

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I am so glad this one has been received so well. I received an email with a few questions i'd like to share here. The funny thing is the next installment addresses these questions. Not in any given order here we go. 1. Ghost's home base / tower. After his mission with the Dark Tower his base got an upgrade. I plan on touching on that. 2. What ever happened to the Exomorph? Well, she has been, along with the resurrected predator, protecting the tower from other PC's in a tower raid aspect of the game i haven't gone into yet. 3. What happened to the guardian predator? He's been guarding the tower and Ghost's possessions and trophy's he stores in the tower. I'm sorry i haven't touched more on these items. I've focused on the game and 'real' world events. I also plan on following up out of game plot lines. If you have any suggestions or questions drop me a line here or by email through my profile here. And yes, since the crossover installment went over so well I plan on writing a second or more for your consumption. Once again, i hope this finds you healthy and well and take care during these trying times. LB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

First off I must say you are an exceptional story teller. Secondly besides legacy this has been my favorite storyline. Third I was hoping like a few of my other favorite writers on here you had an Amazon account where I could purchase your stories. Thanks for all you do and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hoping your well and you return

A great story and I truly hope all is well with you and yours. I can't wait for you to continue this saga.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 3 years ago

Good episode. Jumping around in time, across space, and into dimensions where Time and Space have no meaning makes for a very confusing story.

The Tentacle Sex is grotesque. There has been more Tentacle Sex in this story than Male/Male sex! There hasn’t even been any Female/Male sex while Booker is in any of his Female Personas! Why?

For fracks sake, Booker had sex with Beast Girl when she was half-dog! I bet you would put in a scene with Booker fucking Beast Girl as fully Dog, before you will show Booker pleasantly and willingly penetrated by a Male character, or even a Female character in a Male persona! What if Steph Strange becomes a Man again? Will Ghost reject her, or will he fuck her ass, while giving the Sorceress Supreme’s cock a nice reach-around? Would Gwen or Shuri or She-Hulk suck Doc Strange’s dick? Could they let Doc Strange fuck their ass? If they could, why can’t Booker?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In response to GrantLeeStone; Clearly you wish to see some 'Sword-fighting' and/or 'sword-swallowing'... well perhaps you should do one of two things: either close this story and read one in the 'Gay/homosexual' category, or you could alternately, WRITE YOUR OWN FUCKING STORY and quit your bitching.... just sayen.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 2 years ago

Only a couple of complaints. If you murder someone they are dead. It would be uncommon to say I am going to murder someone to death, more likely I am going to murder such and such. Second tentacles from either octopi or squids have very nasty hooks as well as suckers. I knew a diver who was night diving off the Mexican coast not far from California when they were surrounded by a school of squid. One brave one about 24 inches long grabbed him and drug him down. He managed to escape it's grasp but he still has nasty scars. A tentacle is not something you would want stuck in any orifice of you body. Other than that great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES