All Comments on 'Play Testers Wanted Pt. 16'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cursrahcursrahalmost 3 years ago

continue the great work and stay healthy

SorchakSorchakalmost 3 years ago

Just one thing: it's canteen, not cantine. The last time cantine was in actually use was waay back in the 1910s. Unless you're using the French spelling. And of course, there is the word cantina. A cantina is a type of bar common in Latin America and Spain. (Or Star Wars) In Italy, the word cantina refers to a room below the ground level where wine and other products such as salami are stored.

Nyght80Nyght80almost 3 years ago

So glad you are feeling well enough to write again. I look forward tonthis series!

Ramen4lifeRamen4lifealmost 3 years ago

Glad to see you are alive. 5 atars. Hope you have a speedy recovery and that you do indeed recover. Safety first

Lost BoyLost Boyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your kind words and a warm welcome back. I will do my best to keep up a steady diet of imagination for you.

lrdhawkwindlrdhawkwindalmost 3 years ago

I am so glad to see you're back I had about giving up this is one of my favorite stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fantastic story, keepit coming please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good to see your post! Stay healthy and imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It it great to have you back and posting again. After "A Mermaid's Tale" about seven months ago, I was eager for more, as were others. You wonder too, how, as a "married man" Booker is going to treat his apprentices (Qadira might be concerned her husband's too deep into the game, and Kat now has a nuclear-level threat of her own to deal with).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES