All Comments on 'Play Testers Wanted Pt. 21'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DarkmantimDarkmantimalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for the new installment. Can't wait for

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this tale!!!

Nyght80Nyght80almost 2 years ago

Ah. I am glad you are feeling well enough to write again! I love this story and look forward to it's further growth.

Winger534Winger534almost 2 years ago

Booker! Missed him!

joesijoesialmost 2 years ago

Thank you for continuing this story!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT! So happy to read another Chapter of this excellent story! Sorry to hear that you have been sick. I really hope this is a sign of your recovery to better health! 5 BIG AND FAT BLAZING NOVA STARS WITH ALIEN ARTIFACTS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for another great installment of one of my all time favorite story lines. I too have been wracked with health issues in recent years and not knowing what your ailment/s are i thought i would mention a couple things i thought would help an author such as yourself.....verbit and otter. These are speech to text services. As ive gotten older the abuse i placed upon my body has crept forth to get some of its own back. Seemed these services or others like them may be a handy tool. Again thanks for continuing your writing wvwn when unwell. Hope you feel much better in the days to come.

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormalmost 2 years ago

Yet another brilliant chapter. Much love and healing energy from us, your fans, to you. Get well and be strong. We who love you are rooting for your full recovery!

PhoenixpapaPhoenixpapaalmost 2 years ago

So glad to see you get back to writing. I have truly missed these stories. I send healing energy to you in hopes of better health. I hope for many more chapters to read, this storyline has been exceptional.

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

I love how all your different stories twist And twine together like threads in a multiverse. keep writing, you are truly unique and refreshing

buddah222buddah222almost 2 years ago

So glad for your safe return and continuation with the story brilliant as always thank you very much for your time effort and imagination top marks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I just binge read this entire story chain and just hit the end. I cannot express in a civil manor how sad it was to not see another chapter when I got to the bottom. Well written. Minor errors but nothing immersion breaking. 5 star story in a 5 star universe you've created!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wait there are 3 more chapters WOOOHOO! but it's not showing "next part" on the interface. Happy dance for more to read. Sad that the interface is broken, but worth it to move forward reading manually rather than an easy button click.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES