Play Time for Kitten

Story Info
Kitten finds play mates for the first time.
3.2k words
3.93
4.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten's cheeks burned with heat as she buried them once again in John's chest. The first time was completely out of her control - it was an initial reaction to comprehend a moment that was now playing out further than her even her wildest fantasies had ever taken her.

He had been by her side every step of the way to this point, talking and comforting, understanding and being open and responsive to her perspective.

And yet still the moment was surreal. For even though her face was as flush as the rest of her body she couldn't resist turning her head once more to get a glimpse at the astonishing site that lay before them. Her senses went into overdrive, triggering a powerful memory from only two weeks earlier.

With a long, solid history of honesty and open discussion and comprehension she and John felt comfortable and secure in introducing an element to their already wonderful dynamic.

For as far back as she could remember Kitten had always wanted girl playmates and had had them up until the moment when, at a young age while with a playmate, she endured a single point of public humiliation at the hands of an adult. That event set decades of humiliation and uncertainty into motion with a core belief structure: that what she felt deep down was somehow wrong.

Through patience and understanding and commitment, she and John had worked through those feelings and both felt her evolution and acceptance of who she really was had to involve surfacing and confronting that trauma in the most profane and obvious way: for her to recognize this desire as a healthy part of her sex and treat it with the reverence and tenderness it deserved. And while they didn't actively pursue this integration, they didn't neglect it either: enjoying and reveling in the discussion of what-if's and the related possibilities. But just two weeks ago, by accident no less, suddenly those "what-if's" became the possibility of "when can we's".

——————

While attending their very first munch Kitten and John met two lovely and friendly girls: Beth and Stacy. Their easy-going and clearly experienced demeanor made Kitten feel at ease almost immediately, though admittedly a little intimidated: these girls were cute. Really cute. And they seemed to take a fancy and interest in Kitten and her role in the life thus far, smiling and laughing and agreeing with her when Kitten annotated early kink experiences, it's ups and downs and why everything in the life felt so right to her. All of this attention caused Kitten's face to blush and burn, which only made her all the more charming, of course.

More than once Kitten had clasped John's strong warm hands and looked to him, silently asking for reassurance. Naturally he returned her queries in spades, squeezing her hand and slightly nodding in approval.

He too wore his heart on his sleeve, and it was so apparent that he cared for and looked after his little one that the girls were flattered and charmed by him as well.

—————

As the munch continued on they both had moved in closer, and while still engaging and emanating a welcoming vibe, neither had laid so much as a finger on Kitten.

Their obvious respect and proper etiquette further added to John's approval, and with Kitten's reactions to meeting two such fun girls, Beth in particular, she became filled with so much delight and energy she was practically bouncing. At the end, everyone had agreed to see each another again sometime soon, perhaps to chat on FL or even another munch, but there was no way Kitten could have known just how soon that would be.

For the first part of the car ride back all Kitten could talk about was how wonderful their chance meeting went, asking John if he felt the same and making sure he was okay with everything. Soon she began to spin though, and overthink, and those age-old malicious thoughts started to work their way back in, and she became quiet.

"Kitten", he said sweetly.

"Yes?"

"Where did you go, little one?"

"Oh... Do you think they liked me?"

"I know they did, my sweet."

"How do you know though? What if we never see them again?"

"Then we can say we once met two lovely girls at a munch, and they absolutely adored you."

"Oh." Kitten blushed so hard at John's words, and she longed to hop in his lap and cuddle up to him right then and there.

"Kitten."

"Yes?"

"How about I reach out to them on FL. And if they respond we'll take it from there, okay little one?"

John's rhetorical question made her heart leap, and her pelvis lurch.

"...okay."

"That's my girl. Now don't spend any more thought on it."

Kitten smiled, then looked over at John and saw that he had that devilish smirk on his lips.

"They were cute, weren't they, Kitten? Beth seemed to take to you."

"Oh, they were so cute!"

And the conversation continued up again, Kitten going over each positive vibe and detail.

Later that night, while in bed after another incredible session together, Kitten introduced the topic.

"... um...?"

"Yes, my kitten?"

"Do you think they would want to play with me?" There was no need of identify whom she spoke of by this point.

"I will ask, little one."

"Thank you..."

"Of course, my sweet. You don't need to thank me but I appreciate it very much." He gave her a quick kiss on the top of her head and she cuddled back into his chest.

Soon she was fast asleep, and John took a moment to reach out to both Beth and Stacy on FL.

He knew she trusted him to do so on his own as he had reached out to people like this in the past and shared everything with her.

John said his pleasantries, and thanked them both again for being so respectful and charming with his kitten.

Then, unexpectedly, he made a solo decision and wrote them a brief view into Kitten's internal struggles.

This wasn't something Kitten had a agreed to, sharing this intimacy with others, and though he didn't go into too much detail, as soon as he clicked, "Say It" he felt a pang of nervousness and regret.

"Bad idea, man." He thought to himself, instantly regretting his mistake. Sleep did not come easy but he deserved no less.

The next morning, when kitten woke, he cuddled her close and told her of his slight, then read her the message.

"Oh. Okay." She was excited that he'd reached out, but unsure about him sharing some of her personal details with potential new friends so early on.

"Please forgive me, kitten?"

"I forgive you", giving him the kiss of absolution. The subject didn't come again until the following night.

"Kitten?" John said quietly.

"Yes?"

"Kitten, you need to read this."

Kitten was immediately concerned: John's voice was thick, and had a waver she only recognized when he spoke with intense emotion and passion.

"...what is it?" she said as she cuddled up next to him on the couch.

John turned his laptop to her, it's browser set to FL, and an open message showing on the screen. It was from Stacy!

Kitten's heart jumped and her stomach lurched. She turned to John with a smile and found his eyes sparking when he returned her gaze.

"Told you."

"yayyyyyyy..."

"Go on then."

Kitten immediately went back to the message. Stacy had started her message in response to John's email, with simple hellos and thank yous, but very soon it became quite clear that she was speaking to Kitten directly: wonderful words of compliments and professions, saying how beautiful and charming both she and Beth had found her and so wanting to reconnect again as soon as possible. Stacy said that Beth had quietly asked her for permission to be allowed to kiss Kitten, but Stacy reminded her to be respectful of the dynamic between Kitten and John; that she was his and no would be no touching without his say so. Her message even included a little pouty-face.

————

Kitten was beaming, and excited, and loved how John was rubbing her back in reassurance and comfort as she read.

Then Stacy's email took an unexpected turn. She began to lament that Beth too had undergone a similar scolding at a young age, and had felt shame for liking both men and women.

Part of Stacy's response included her confession that she didn't know how to handle what Beth wanted, to be comfortable in her bisexuality, and it affected their dynamic to its detriment, until they both came to understand each other's needs and reasoning behind them. Such admission made Kitten's heart ache for Beth and immediately Kitten wanted to reach out and share and talk with her.

Stacy went on to say how both of them completely understood and accept where Kitten was coming from and were thrilled to find such an instant connection, as unexpected as it may be.

At the end, Stacy asked for a response and it seemed as though Beth was by her side when she clicked, "Say it!", because the message had a Post Script: xoxoxoxo...xxx

"yayyyyy!!"

"Heh. Yes, little one. Wonderful, isn't it?"

Kitten melted into his arms as he wrapped them around her, heart pounding and mind racing, talking about potentially quite real possibilities between them and their new friends.

Then her sexuality roared to the forefront, and Kitten's pelvis began to ache. Hard. She found herself flush at the idea of kissing Beth.

Not just kissing, but really making out with and even touching, both thoughts making her almost instantly wet and her panties began to soak.

Instantly Kitten began to slowly grind against John's leg a little, rocking back and forth, and he noticed the timbre in her voice change just as his had moments before. She felt his hand knead and caress her thigh, then work its way around, and then glide up until it found her center. His cupped hand grasped her and pulled her to him, and she moaned at the sensation and leaned up to kiss his neck in response.

"That's my girl", he cooed. This always made kitten melt, and with that she opened up to him, allow his hand to find it's home in between her legs, using her wetness to slip and slide and glide so deliciously.

"Ohhhh..." she whispered. "... I want to see them again..."

"I'll take care of it, little one" he whispered back, fingers grinding harder into her, rocking back and forth. "Right now it's time for me to take you again."

And John picked her up off the couch and carried her to the bedroom, where once more she felt herself lost in his dominance.

—————

John had to travel for work all the next week and Kitten found herself in such a mood every day he was gone. Images and flashes of sex raced through her mind, even the occasional look at porn wouldn't satiate her desire, nor even rubbing herself a little over her clothes and panties. Kitten knew she wasn't allowed to release without John's permission, but this time her resolve was really tested.

She kept thinking of Beth's soft lips, and how they would feel pressed against hers...and on her breasts...on her neck ...her mound...

Kitten shuddered, and tried to go about her days distracting herself as much as possible, which at this point was almost impossible. With both Stacy's and John's discussion of consent (subsequent elated approval) she and Beth had begun messaging one another. It began with sexual humor and silliness and then turned to compliments and admissions of desire on Beth's part. This made Kitten burn and blush so hard and she always felt so bashful when she recounted everything to John at the end of the day when he tucked her in to bed. She told him how difficult it was having him away, and he understood and confessed the same, but also reminded her of her place: that she must be by his side when she orgasms - which made her feel better.

John's trip was a long 9 days but it was over quickly and things got back to normal. Or so they seemed.

John had returned completely exhausted and in much need of a recharge. As was his style (always very last-minute) he had booked them a private suite at a local hotel for that weekend. They both needed to reconnect, hard, and both always loved the 100% attention without any external influence or distraction. She was his and he hers, all day and all night, and nothing else mattered whatsoever.

This particular hotel suite had two queen beds, but she chalked that up to the ultra last-minute reservation. No matter, every suite included an extra large bath for her to enjoy and she planned to take advantage before the weekend was out. John would run her one, with lots of bubbles and good smelling soaps, and sit outside the tub by her side; Reading to her while she scrubbed, or helping her wash, or just simply gazing warmly upon her tender frame, his mind soothed and comforted by her very presence. Thursday night he told her to pack a bag, and within 24 hours she lay in his arms and everything was right again. That was yesterday.

————-

Today though, John had a different charge about him. She had seen him focused, and she had definitely seem his intense and stern side - her having marks on her tooshie from many nights before to prove it.

Throughout the day he seemed prouder, bold even, and when it came time to go out for the night she asked him what she should wear he had said, "as cute and comfortable as possible".

This threw Kitten off a little, because it meant they would NOT be going to Sanctuary or even Pleasure Chest and it's evening social event. For a brief flash she was a little disappointed and he caught it from living room in the suite.

"Come in here, little one" John said from the opposite room.

"Yes sir."

"No need to worry, my sweet; it's going to be a great night", smiling as he looked down at her.

She melted again, and beamed, feeding off his energy, and couldn't find the words so she turned began to bounced back into the bedroom to flop down on the bed.

"Ah ah ah, kitten."

"Why?"

"Bathtime", and he pointed to the door.

It was only 8pm, so Kitten figured John just wanted to relax and enjoy her all night (which she was perfectly okay with). He followed her into the bathroom, running the water and bubbles, and then slowly began to undress her.

His hands felt so good against her skin, caressing her lightly, physically reminding her just who she belonged to. And the aroma from the soap filled her senses, the steam from the water making her flush, the bath's waiting waters beckoning her in.

John helped her in, and she sank down, down, down, until she was melted and relaxed and perfect.

"I'll be right back, little one" John whispered. He walked out, and soon after Kitten could have sworn she heard him grunt momentarily, combined with a sound she didn't recognize, but the water flowing from the facet drowned everything out. He returned quickly though, and sat by her side on the edge of the tub.

"Everything okay?" Kitten said, looking up at him.

"Yes, kitten?"

"Thank you."

"You're very, very welcome, little one." John looked down at her and smiled again.

"Kitten, I have something for you tonight. And I want to talk with you about it first."

"What is it?"

"Well, little one, during my trip Stacy and I communicated several times. She tells me Beth has been over the moon this week chatting with you, and Stacy is very, very happy the two of you have connected so well so quickly.

She admitted that if it weren't for me she may even be a little jealous but also understands why the two of you have hit it off so well."

"Oh she is so much fun! I really enjoy chatting with her."

"I know you do, kitten, and that makes me very happy. And between you and me, Stacy also finds you absolutely adorable, even more so because of the positive affect you've had on Beth."

Kitten was beaming, and felt her pelvis lurch a little bit when John said that Stacy found her attractive. She couldn't hide it though, and bit her lip.

"Mmmm, I thought as much, little one."

"Sorry! But she's really cute, too."

"No need to apologize, you're quite right, both women are beautiful." John's voice drifted a little bit.

"Kitten?" John said as he reached out and clasped her soft, wet hand.

"Yes?"

"Beth would like to play with you. And Stacy says its okay so long as she's here, too."

———-

"WHAT?!?!!"

Kitten was stone still, but her body was reacting in ways she couldn't control. Her chest was pounding and, though later she would blame it on the water, her clit throbbed and her pussy quivered more than a little bit.

"Would you like this, my kitten? As we've discussed before many times, only with me by your side until you feel safe, and them being here for you only."

Kittens face was burning, and she wanted to bury it in John's chest. He leaned in closer and kissed her head. She fought and fought against herself but knew what the answer would be. It was something she wanted so badly and knew that it could only happen with him right by her side making sure she was okay.

Kitten nodded.

"You know the rules, my sweet, I need to hear you say it."

"Yes. Oh, yes I do."

Kitten didn't think John would be able to hear her - clearly her heart pounding in her chest would drown out any words she could possibly whisper right now.

"You are so very, very brave, little one. And I am very, very proud of you for taking such a big step towards once again becoming who you really are."

"Thank you. I couldn't do this without you."

"I know little one. And I know I push you at times. You don't need to thank me, my kitten."

Then something startled her.

"ummm... What did you mean, 'so long as she's HERE, too'?"

"They would like to play with you tonight, little one. Would you like this as well?"

"... I...yes..."

Kitten curled up in the tub, causing water to splash a little bit: she was starting to slip into her space.

"Kitten, this is only if you are 100% okay with it. Say the word and we can postpone to another time. Or never. Whatever you need, my sweet."

"I need you."

"You have me. Do you want this as well?"

"Yes" Kitten nodded.

And then John kissed her hand, and then her forehead, and then her lips, and she was drawn to him and beaming again and her heart just would not stop racing. John got up and left the bathroom, returning again moments later.

Soon after there was a knock on the door...

TO BE CONTINUED...