Play Time in the Dungeon

Story Info
Alexis and Shae decide they want Bradley to Top them...
3.6k words
4.24
5.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room wasn't tiny, but there wasn't much room for moving around either. A king size bed dominated the space. Three of the walls were brick with shelves and hooks, and the door into the room. I noticed there were rings at various points on the wall. Anchor points. Toys hung from pegs on the wall - rope, floggers, nipple clamps, whips, and other sundries. There was a shelf with a wide array of dildos ranging from cute to terrifying. There was a heavy purple curtain on the back wall.

"Um. Are all these toys for us to use?" I asked, looking around. Shae nodded.

"Yep. They're all mine and Shae's. I brought them in earlier and put them up," Alexis said, smiling wryly.

I looked at them both in astonishment. "This is y'all's?"

"Yep," they said in unison, both smiling innocently at me. My wheels started turning.

I'm an OG Dom. I didn't read 50 Shades of Shit and decide to call myself a Dom. I was trained to be a Dom by first being taken as a sub. I have two versions of Dom: the playful Dom who knows how to tease the hell out of you, keeping you on the edge of orgasm for hours, while doing what I want to you, or have you do what I want to me. Then there's the Dom who will flog you until your ass is red, and then tease you with ice. Or tie you up, and force orgasm after orgasm out of you until you're begging me to stop. But I won't stop. You've always got at least one more orgasm in you. Always.

"I thought you had a ..."

"...a boring husband, is what I had. He didn't want to play with any of these." She picked up a pink and purple dong that looked like an octopus tentacle. "But I don't see you being as squeamish as he was about it."

"I'm not squeamish about any of these toys. They all look like fun to me. And kinky as fuck!" I made eye contact with Alexis. "You're a seriously kinky lady, huh?"

"Yeah, I am. I think it scared Tom, and that's what made him back off. The more I revealed my kinks, the more he pulled away. But this is who I am," she said, making a sweeping gesture with her hand at all the toys. "I couldn't suppress it any longer, and I have you to thank."

"Me? All I did was fuck you."

"That's not all you did. You reminded me what it's like to be with a man who isn't afraid of my sexuality." Alexis wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me in a tight hug. "If I weren't leaving, you'd make a good rebound for me to forget my boring ex over."

"Alas, though, you're flying out in a few days."

"I am. It's a shame, really. But, we still have tonight."

I looked into her hazel-green eyes. Then I pulled her to me and kissed her doll-like lips. They were so plump and full, and perfectly formed. They were marvelous to kiss. Her mouth opened and her tongue darted out into my mouth. I kissed it, licked it, and sucked on it. She kissed me back, making her tongue dance back and forth. I pushed her against the wall, pressing my body firmly against hers. I could feel her breathing, her breasts pressed against my mostly exposed chest. She reached up and grabbed my shirt and yanked it open the rest of the way. I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hand. They were still encased in fishnet, with X's over her nipples underneath, but I could still see and feel them. I rubbed them with my thumbs. Soft moans escaped her lips as she kissed me. We broke the kiss after several minutes when Shae stood up and walked over to the wall with the curtain on it. She made sure we were both looking at her before she pulled it open.

Shae pulled the curtain back to reveal more space. The room was long and narrow. It was only about fifteen feet across, but probably thirty feet long. There was a Saint Andrew's Cross, a spanking horse, a swing, and a chair narrow enough to straddle. Wedged pillows were stacked up next to the bed. The walls were covered with dark carpet, and big rings were placed strategically on the wall. There were more toys - mostly floggers of various kinds, spankers, and whips. There were also spreader bars, canes, and lots of rope, and all of the hardware needed for rope suspension. I looked at Alexis and then Shae.

I shrugged, looking at them both. "Who's tying who up here?"

"Well," Shae said, looking at Alexis. "She has a friend coming in a few hours who knows how to tie her up for suspension. But, between now and then," she said, stepping in and flipping a few light switches. The overhead fluorescent lights went off and red lights came on instead, accompanied by black lights placed around the equipment. "We were hoping you would ... make us your sluts."

Shae knew I was a Dom. We had talked about many aspects of a D/S relationship, ranging from simple play time, bondage, and others to a full-time D/S lifestyle. I smiled at them. I reached out and took Shae by her waste, and pulled her to me.

I put a finger under her chin and lifted her face up. "You both want me to..."

"Dominate us, as if we were your sex slaves," Shae said.

I looked at Alexis, who smiled and nodded. "I've been with one Dom, but he wasn't very ... Dommy? Is that a word?" Alexis looked at me and shrugged. I shrugged back.

"So, you two want play time?"

They both nodded. It had been a while since I had topped anyone. I had left the Lifestyle many years ago when I married a woman who wasn't into it. But those instincts and skills never go away. Alexis was close enough to me that I reached out and took her hair in my hand. I wrapped it around my hand, then gripped the back of her head. I pulled her to me and kissed her, hard. When she stuck her tongue out, I bit it, and held it between my teeth for a few beats before slowly raking my teeth over her very pink tongue. "You will refer to me as Sir from now on. Or even Master. Is that understood?" She looked at me, but gave no response. I pulled her hair more firmly and leaned in very close. I whispered in her ear, making sure my hot breath hit her ear and neck. "I asked you a question." I turned her head towards me. "Do you understand?"

Alexis nodded. "I need to hear you say it."

"I understand," she said.

"Excellent!" I let go of her hair, and leaned in and kissed her, more gently. " Shall we begin?"

Alexis nodded. I looked at Shae, who was still standing next to the curtain watching, her tits gleaming in the red light. "Shae, will you be a doll and close the curtains?" Shae nodded and closed the curtains. While she was doing that I went to the wall,Alexis following me, to where several collars were hanging. I selected a narrow, fur-lined collar that had the words "Cum Dump" in silver letters on the front. I held it up so she could see what it said. "I think this will be what I call you for the rest of the night. I like the sound of it, don't, you, my sexy Cum Dump?"

Alexis nodded. I wrapped it around her throat and buckled it. Next I selected a thin chain for a lead, and clipped it to the ring on the front of the collar. Just as I finished that, Shae came up to me. I handed the other end of the chain lead to Shae, who took it.

"I need to know what your limits are before we get started. Also, you both need to think of a safe word." I ran my hand along the remaining collars, and settled on one that was a metal ring, smooth and shiny, with a lock on it. "A word unique to you, perhaps, or just something easy to remember." I turned and faced Shae. "Would you like to know my bare limits?" They both nodded, not saying anything. I opened the metal collar. Shae stepped forward, and I placed it around her alabaster neck. The smooth silver shone brightly against her skin. I locked it in place, and then put the key on the shelf. "My bare minimum limits are no piss, shit, or blood. Usually, no means no, and stop is a command, but that doesn't apply once you're collared." I turned around and selected the lead for Shae's collar. I knew which one it would be before I selected the collar. It was black leather, with metal studs running the length of it. The clip was a big C-ring that overlapped when it was closed. "But, in here, stop means nothing. No means nothing to me. Not now. So, my darling little sex slaves, my Cum Dumps, do you agree with my bare minimum?"

They both nodded.

"Excellent. Now, for your safe words. These words will stop everything that is happening, you will immediately be asked what's wrong and what you need. You will be offered water, and held until you can answer. Everyone thinks it's the Dom who has all the power, but really, it's the Sub, because you can end everything with one word. You with me?"

They both nodded. Shae's cheeks were flushed, which was very cute under the red lights. Her lips were extra pouty, and I leaned in and kissed her, hard. I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth, held it between my teeth, and let it slide out. I put my hand around her throat and squeezed firmly. She gasped, raised her chin, closed her eyes, and rolled her head back. I squeezed a little tighter, leaned in and kissed her again. I tilted her head to open her mouth and jammed my tongue past her pouty lips and into her wet mouth. I broke the kiss and looked her in her big baby blue eyes. "So, Slut, what's your safe word?"

"Carrot."

I looked around the room. There was nothing in it that might be construed as a carrot. "Okay. Good girl." I kissed her again. I loved kissing her! Her lips were soft, but responsive. She kissed back, mashing her lips against mine. We kissed for several minutes. I reached my hand down and took her breast in my hand and squeezed it firmly. After several minutes of kissing and mauling her I broke the kiss and turned to Alexis.

I took the other end of her lead from Shae and pulled on both of them, indicating for them to follow me. After they took their first steps I stopped them. "I think you should learn to kneel." Shae kneeled on both knees, put her hands on her knees, and looked at the floor. I put a hand on her head and stroked her hair. "That's a very good girl. And, you will be rewarded with one free orgasm. Now," I turned to Alexis, who was still standing. "You're going to be more difficult, aren't you?" She looked at the floor, then up at me. The corner of her mouth was pulled up in a smirk.

"Make me."

Those fatal words. The words every bratty sub has uttered at least once. Some, only once. Tonight, she would learn why that phrase brings out the most sadistic thoughts a Dom can have.

Shae scooted back a little bit, away from the action. She didn't want to be in the swing zone of whatever device I would choose first. I handed Alexis's lead back to Shae and walked over to the wall of floggers. I like starting with floggers. They are a device with a lot of diversity. I scanned the wall. I paced back and forth across the wall of thudders of various sizes, whips, canes, floggers of various lengths and material. Then something glinted in the light and I saw the nipple clamps, next to a leather flogger with small balls on the ends, for a little extra impact. Next to it was a flogger with wide strips of leather.

I took the nipple clamps off the wall, and both floggers. I stood in front of Alexis and held the nipple clamps up. They were metal Japanese clamps that were not adjustable. I saw her eyes get wide when she saw them. "No! I didn't agree to that. My nips are way too sensitive for those..." I reached up and put my hand over her mouth, and put the handle of a flogger up to my lips in the shush sign. She stopped talking and looked at the toys in my hand.

"It seems we have some things to talk about. Now, first, what's your safe word?"

She looked at me. Her hazel-green eyes searching mine. She sighed, threw her hands up in a big, dramatic shrug, and said, "fuck it! Let's do it. My safe word is mustard."

I leaned in, wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. I felt her gorgeous tits against my skin, and the warmth of her body radiating out from her. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" She shook her head. "So, are you still going to be a brat?" I pulled back to look at her. She looked away, shrugged, and smiled. "I see. Remember, no means nothing any longer. Neither does stop. The only words that stop me from taking as much pleasure from you as I want, is when you say your safe words. Otherwise, we stop when I'm satisfied. Agreed?"

She looked away.

"Alexis?"

She looked at me and nodded, and said, "agreed."

"Good. Good! I'm excited. I hope you two are as well. First, though, you still are not kneeling." I handed the flogger with balls on the end to Shae. She held her hands out, and I placed the flogger across her palms. She looked up at me and smiled, then looked down. I reached down and pet her on her head. "That's a good little Slut. That's another free orgasm, with a toy of your choice. Now, come over here and kneel across from your friend."

Shae didn't hesitate at all. She crawled over, placed a pillow on the floor and kneeled across from Alexis.

"Kiss," I said. "Open mouth. Lots of tongue. Get sloppy".

The two leaned in and started kissing. They bit and sucked on each other's lips and tongues. It was beautiful, their pink tongues entwined, kissing, licking, and sucking on each other's mouths.

I stepped up to them, my hard cock positioned at the junction where their mouths met. I pressed, just enough for them to know it was there. Then I draped the flogger over Alexis' shoulder, and let it cascade down her back. I drug it across her flesh, over her other shoulder and on to Shae's. Again, I let it cascade down her back, then over the other shoulder and back to Alexis.

Then I pushed my cock into the junction where their mouths met, so their mouths together surrounded my cock.

"Don't stop kissing, ladies," I swung and hit Alexis on her ass with the flogger with enough sting to surprise her, and she jumped a little. I drug the flogger up her back as she and Shae began kissing each other around my thick cock. Their wet tongues wrapped around me, their mouths completely covered my thickness.

I reached down and stroked Shae's hair. "That's a good girl," I said, as I stroked her hair. She purred a little when I said it, and kissed Alexis a little more enthusiastically. I wrapped her blonde hair around my hand until I made a fist, and palmed her head. I held her head in place as I drug the flogger across Alexis's back, shoulders, and her smooth, round ass cheeks.

I began fucking their mouths, while holding Shae's head. "You love my cock, don't you?" They both nodded as they kissed. I raised the flogger and brought it down on Alexis's ass. She jumped, but didn't stop kissing Shae. "Don't jump. Don't pause. Keep kissing." I drug it back and forth across her ass cheeks, then I smacked her again. This time, there was no jump, and no pause as she continued to kiss Shae around my cock. I let go of Shae's hair and took the flogger in my other hand. I drug it across Shae's shoulders and back, then smacked her ass. There was no jump or pause. I dragged the flogger up her back and across her shoulders. Then I reached down and drug it across the top of their tits, where they were smashed together. All the while, I pumped my cock between their mouths. Sometimes I would angle it to go into one of their mouths. Then I would hold their head while I fucked their mouth, smashing my cock against their inner cheek, while the other one kept kissing.

My cock was covered in drool, and their lips were swollen a bit. I stopped pumping and let them stop kissing each other so hard. Their lips gently wrapped around my cock, and their tongues lazily licked my shaft. I stroked their hair. "You were both very good girls. And good girls get rewarded." I stepped over to the shelf and picked up the cordless mini vibrator wand I had seen earlier, and the body tape. "Since I know how much you two love each other, even though you don't know it yourselves, I'm going to get it out of you." I pulled a piece of tape off of the roll and then split it long ways, so I had two strips. I kneeled down and placed the vibrator between their pussies, against their clits. I ran one piece of tape around the bottom part of the head and taped it to Alexis, and then repeated the process with Shae. I turned the vibrator on and stepped back.

"Do what you like with each other." I walked around them, popping the flogger in my hand, then dropping it on their shoulders, and dragging it across their tits. I pulled back and smacked Alexis on her ass. She jumped slightly, but didn't hesitate to reach out and wrap her arms around Shae and kiss her. Shae wrapped her arms around Alexis and kissed her back. As they kissed, I went to the wall and took the restraints down, a set for each, with connectors. I stepped over and slipped the restraints around each woman's wrists, and connected them, so they were bound together.

They were moaning, and sloppy kissing by now. I looked down to see a puddle on the floor under their pussies. Someone had cum. A lot. Or squirted. "How're you doing, sluts? Huh?" I took Alexis by the back of her head and turned her face towards me. I slapped her face with my cock several times, making sure it thudded against her soft cheeks. Then I pushed it between her lips and fucked her mouth. Then I pulled out, turned, and did the same to Shae. Then I turned back around, but this time, I stepped between them, straddling them. I slapped Alexis in the face with my cock again. "You're a dirty, filthy Cum Slut. Aren't you?"

"Yessir," she said. She kept her mouth open, and I slapped her lips with my cock several times before shoving it into her open mouth. I held her head in place, and stood still. "Hey, Slut, lick my ass." There was a pause, then Shae reached up, took my ass in her hands, and pulled my cheeks apart. Next I felt her tongue sliding up from my balls to my anus, and down again. It felt really good, so I reached back, took her by her head, and held it in place and pushed against her a bit. "Use more tongue. Let me really feel it. Don't be shy," I turned back to Alexis. My cock was throbbing in her mouth.

Her mouth was very wet, and I could feel her tongue gently moving under my dick. "More tongue, Cum Slut! Let me really feel it, sluts. I wanna feel your tongues on me."

Shae suddenly cried out in a loud moan. She arched her back and began to shake. Alexis moaned and also began to quiver. They both orgasmed at the same time, making a helluva mess on the floor. But that wasn't the end. I left the vibrator on as I turned my attention back to fucking Alexis's throat. I reached down and took her jaw in my hand and lifted her head a little, and then jammed my cock down her throat. I could feel it with my fingers. "Open your throat. Open your throat!" I smacked her ass with the flogger. Shae was in the midst of another orgasm. I reached behind me and pulled her face back to my ass. "Lick, Slut! Don't stop. Let me feel your tongues."

After some time, I stepped away from them. I turned the vibrator off, and unclipped their cuffs. I helped each one stand up. "Stretch. Walk around. You're probably not used to kneeling. Drink some water." They both looked at me. I kissed each one on the mouth, tenderly. Lovingly. "I'm not done."