Playa Dust in the Bedouin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a voice, soft and unimportant. "The dust storm is passing."

My hands were rubbing at the slick skin along her wet thighs, trying in vain to pull her down onto an inch I did not have to give. Olivia leaned forward, sweat raining down upon my chest even as she placed a soft breathy kiss upon my lips.

"Close?" she asked. At my nod, she pouted. "Me too. Can you last just a bit longer?"

I nodded even as I looked past her shoulder and saw that two of the people in this encampment were rolling up the sides of the front of the tent. Only a silky veil of light mesh now hid the small orgy going on inside. But the wash of cool air that brushed us was worth the possibility of being seen by others.

My eyes were caught by the woman across the tent from us. She was now on all fours, her head down upon a pillow, ass arched into the air. The man behind her was bathed in sweat and thrusting into her for all he was worth. I could hear the smacking of skin on skin from here. But, panting for breath, she was focused purely on me. On my face.

Feeling myself about to break a promise I looked away from her and up at my sister. Olivia had thrown back her head and was moaning in a low tone. Then a shiver shook her. Her thighs twitched under my hands and she gripped my arms just above my wrists. As a near shriek of pleasure tore its way from her throat Olivia pulled tight on me forcing me into her to the limit.

For a moment she held that pose, and I was captured by an unbreakable grip keeping me in place. I could feel myself as the tipping point was reached. I was going to cum inside her and I felt a moment's helplessness to stop it from happening.

"Olivia!" I moaned even though I felt myself surrendering.

My sister fell forward onto my chest and I was pulled from inside her with milliseconds to spare. I felt my cum spray a wet mess of white all between us.

Her lips fastened hot upon mine for a moment then she was by my ear whispering words of pleasure, lust, and love.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

By the time we arrived back at our tent my sister and I had at least managed to walk the wobble out of our legs. Or maybe we were leaning on the other enough to stabilize us both as we walked.

I saw that someone had laid out the solar panels for my Jackery generator and was charging it up. Inside the crackpot -no doubt what had drained the generator- was filled with a succulent-smelling soup.

Olivia looked in the pot. "Oh, goody."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Fruit soup." At my raised eyebrow she nodded. "Jim makes it. It has all kinds of dried fruits, apples, pears, spices, and fruit juices in it. It's good hot or cold."

Remembering that no matter how bad it could be, I have eaten worse, I nodded. "Sounds ... interesting."

She gave me an eye roll at my tone. "It's delicious! Grab us two bowls, I want to clean up." My sister moved over to stand right in front of me and grinned. "I smell like a French whore who just got fucked silly. Oui?"

Catching her by her hips and gave my sister a long kiss. Only turning her loose only when she began to move away.

"Food. Then more kisses." Olivia tugged my shirt. "You on the other hand smell like coffee, smoke, mint, and sex. Don't you dare change a thing."

Leaving her to change and clean up, I got our late lunch together. As I stirred up the soup I saw a ton of chunky bits of apple and I think she said pear, but among those were darker fruits. Dates, maybe? Certainly raisins. A small taste left me with a mouthful of cinnamon, clove, and star anise.

"Well?" she asked stepping back out of her enclosure.

I gave a shrug. "It's good. Kind of like eating Christmas, without having to chew the wrapping paper and spit out ribbons."

Behind me, I heard a chuckle. Turning I saw Jim.

He grinned at me. "My Swedish grandmother would hit you with a spoon for that comment." He gave a small shrug. "I grew up eating it. It's comfort food for me. Besides, it will be even better later tonight when it's cool and we're all too tired - or inebriated - to manage difficult food."

Before I could comment Tim came rolling in. He sniffed the air, took one look at the crock pot, and shot Jim a look.

"Oh, hell no you did not. Are you trying to make me fat as a goose? You know I ate myself sick the last time you made that." He fanned his face with a bit of his costume. "If I wasn't as hot as a firefighter stripper in this place I would have already gained twenty pounds due to you." He shot Olivia a look. "And you, little miss, I don't want to hear a damn thing from you when I get all pudgy. You've packed your mouthful at this event already too."

Turn. Walk away. Must walk to the van. Don't make eye contact.

I made it to the back door of my van before I completely broke down in silent -rib-splitting- laughter.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

The tent was filled as the whole group gathered to get ready for tonight. As the sky had begun to darken the energy of the place ramped up higher and higher. Crowds of people began to migrate towards the center of the city and the tall wooden man standing so majestically there. Music from a hundred sources now thundered around us.

Stuffed with what I had discovered was a really good soup, I was decked out in what -for me- felt like a silly costume. Pretty much my hat, kilt, and shoes were the only things that belonged to me. My red tank top T-shirt shirt with "Make it Burn!' in neon pink, was a loan from Jim. I had Tim's white long coat/bathrobe. A bright red scarf was around my neck from Gloria. And I was draped in red lights.

And I was by far the most conservatively dressed of our group.

Walking together we often cheered with other groups of people for no reason that I could see. Just a primal scream of joy into the night to let the stars know we were here, and alive still. A wolf howl at the moon.

Kat bumped my arm. "John ... there is a big fireworks display at the start."

I sighed. "Of course there is." I took a deep breath looking toward the neon-lighted wooden figure we were walking towards... "I'm good. Seriously, I'm good."

Looking past me, Kat gave my sister a look that spoke volumes then nodded and moved over to walk beside Bill and Linda.

A hand smacked my shoulder. Turning, I saw Robert the Pirate in full Black Beard pirate regalia. A grin like a mouth full of subway tile.

"Arrg, Mattie!"

I grinned. "Arrg, back."

He handed me a skull and crossed bone engraved metal flask. "First time to get to see The Man burn! Lord, I wish I was that new again. This is my fifth time. Still gets me in the feels each time, though. Always a different show, but kind of the same at the same time, if you understand."

I laughed and took a sip of what was some spectacularly good rum. Handing it back I said, "I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out, buddy."

He laughed. "Good luck with that." He took a big sip. "The eye of man hath not heard, the ear of man hath not see, man's hand is not able to taste, his tongue to conceive, nor his heart to report, what my dream was." He pointed the flask at The Man. "And there stands the biggest dream of them all."

"How so?" asked my sister.

Robert the Pirate held out his arms wide. "The Man is the simple wooden avatar of a dream. That all the problems of the world can be burned in effigy and the whole world live in peace, surrounded by art. Music. And love! Would that there were such a dream, and we did not have to awaken from it."

"So you would stay here forever?" I asked. "Make this place a permanent city in the desert."

He shook his head violently, that black beard swaying. "Oh, no! No, no, no. It is the very fleeting nature of this place that gives me some sense of hope for us poor race of upright monkeys." He gestured at the tents we were walking past. "Here we can ... for a little while ... make a dream a reality. But, it would fade to the normal madness that is normal life if we tried to make it last. That is why The Man must be burned! For if we did not set him ablaze the idea would grow that we could stay here. But to be here longer, we would need rules. Laws. Government. Money. Commercialized normality. All of the trappings of civilization we have done our best to leave behind when we come to this place."

I nodded my understanding. "A normal life."

He stopped and turned to face me. He placed a hand on each of my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "Man is mortal. A waking shadow. A poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more."

Olivia, to my surprise, finished the quote. "A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Laughing, I shook my head. "I don't understand."

He smiled. "Only in this place - where nothing is more permanent than our little lives -- can we build things such as dreams are made of." He pushed the flask into my chest. "Live for the moment."

That one I knew. "For tomorrow we all may die?"

He nodded. "No rules made by others, only our own desire to do right and not wrong. To give for the pleasure of giving. By joining in and helping for the satisfaction of having helped. To not value what is worthless but made costly by flash and glitter." His grin spread across his face. "To stand and hold fast in the face of all challenges. To live the best life you can live and then to pass from this world leaving only memories. That is what this place is about and The Man is the symbol that we ... tried ... our best to do all of that." Robert gave my shoulder a shake. "Come, my friend. Let's go watch him rising into the heavens aflame."

I nodded. Still not entirely sure what he meant ... or if I wasn't losing my mind but -- as I looked over at my beautiful sister -- I decided that, in this mad place, to be sane isn't normal anyway.

So ... fuck it.

Catching her arm, I pulled Olivia into me and gave her a long kiss. Before any and all and I couldn't give a damn who saw.

Oddly enough, no one seemed to care.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Linda, Bill, and Kat had vanished off to one side. They had made friends at one of the inner camps and were going there to watch the show. The rest of us found ourselves gathering close to an art car. It resembled a 1960s dinner and was serving free grilled cheese sandwiches and grape Kool-Aid slushies.

From its roof, PA speakers that wouldn't have been out of place on the set of M.A.S.H were thundering out an incredibly 'squawky' version of Rider's on the Storm on shuffle repeat with other Doors songs.

Olivia, both of us now buttery-lipped with purple tongues, were dancing together.

Gloria, Tim, and Jim were over to one side talking with an older couple.

I looked around when the volume of sound began to settle lower and lower.

All eyes were now turned towards The Man.

A roar of cheering when up as his arms illuminated in bright neon green lights - slowly raised from his sides towards the heavens. My sister and I added our own voices to this thunder of approval.

Looking past the heads of the crowd, I could see that there was now a wide space forming around The Man. Within that circle there were now burning pillars of flames. Then the part I was dreading began. The pop pop pop of fireworks going off. The massive display of colored sparks showered the wooden structure in burst after burst.

Olivia slid into my side and took possession of my arm. Looking down into her face, I winced when one explosion was a memory trigger, but I let her beautiful smile distracts me from that memory.

Leaning in, I kissed her and she kissed me back.

A great shower of sparks engulfed The Man but I barely paid it any mind. I was too involved in what I was enjoying.

We did both turn quickly and cheer when a huge pyro effect sent a mushroom cloud of flames billowing up towards the sky, to the approval of the tens of thousands gathered around it. I held up a hand to block the wave of heat that reached us moments later. Rows of sparks spewed all around the base structure and more fireballs erupted.

In moments the whole great edifice was aflame.

Had we not seen our tower burn the night before I feel like I would have been more impressed. Still, it was a different type of burn. The Tower had been a massive column of fire following the point upward in a great pillar of flames stretching towards the heavens. This was ... a pyromaniac's wet dream-given form.

Having to turn my face away from the flames, I looked around at all of those gathered here. Faces bright red and orange in the burning light of The Man's final hour, I saw smiles, joy, sadness, tears, and in a few faces even hope. It made me wonder what my face must be showing to any that might look upon me at that moment. Glancing down at my sister, I saw my own image reflected in her eyes but couldn't place a name to what I saw.

I was too lost in the overwhelming feelings I was having for her.

Gone now was any hesitation about the intensity of my feelings. Sure there was desire and lust, but there was also now a growing love and passion that had little to do with her being my sister and everything to do with her being my lover. This was the woman I loved. The fact that Olivia and I shared a mother and father was a circumstance beyond our control, but also one that was unimportant. At least here, in this place of madness, flames and artworks inspired by both.

I kissed her again.

Pulling her to stand in front of me, my arms holding my sister to my chest we stood and watched the fire consume The Man. Bits of the structure would fall into the burning core at times sending huge billowing clouds of sparks into the sky. Often the night winds would cause these sparks to drift, but no one seems to panic at that. They simply moved out of the way, then wandered back.

I watched the faces now as much as the fire. Faces upturned towards the burning heart of Black Rock City. Illuminated by man's most primitive god. Fire.

"John?"

Looking down at Olivia, I gave her a soft smile. "Yes, love?"

She gave the huge fire one last look then tugged at my hand. Pulling me back towards camp. I saw her mouth the words "Come on, lover." but couldn't hear them given to the cheering as The Man's wooden form gave up and tumbled into the raging flames at his base.

Allowing her to lead me, we made our way back to our tent. Others were still walking toward the center of the city. We were among the few moving away from the main attraction tonight. Perhaps these others had seen the show many times before and were now jaded to its final moments. Or perhaps they were simply tired. Worn out from the days of heat.

Maybe a few were leaving to go make love, as we were.

As we reached the tent and passed inside, there was no need for words between us. We stepped into my ... our ... enclosure and began to help each other out of our clothes. All soft kisses, strong caresses, and exploring hands we tumbled into our bed and kicked the blankets off to the side and out of our way. After a moment I reached for a condom but Olivia stopped me. Shook her head, and took me literally in hand.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

My sister nodded. "I'm sure. Don't cum in me if you can help it, John, but I want to feel you in me ... bare and raw. And now. Don't you dare make me wait even a second more."

Catching my sister by the short hairs on the back of her neck, I smiled at the look that brought to her face. Moving her by that erotic handle I pushed her forward onto the bed, placing my sister onto her hands and knees before me. Turning her hair loose, I let my hand follow the valley of muscle along her spine till I crossed to her hip and dug my fingers into her fleshy thigh. With a moan neither of us even tried to hide, I pushed myself inside her.

"Oh, yes just like that," she moaned.

With my hands on either side of Olivia's ass, I pulled her to me even as she pushed back against me. Between us, we came together in a hard smack that caused us to rebound. I almost slipped out of her and then slid back inside. In the distance we could hear the sounds of the crowd around The Man. Music - the deep base giving us our rhythm - came at us from every direction. The cool night air was now pouring in through the open ends of our tent. The partitioning blocked some of it, but chilled breezes bathed our sweaty skin as we chased pleasure together.

After several minutes of that slow-motion thrusting, I began to feel a stitch of pain in my hip. I had abused it to the point of insanity this week, and now it was punishing me back. I grit my teeth and drove myself faster trying to get past that ache. Sex isn't supposed to be comfortable, after all.

Another minute and I was starting to hurt enough that it began to distract me.

Olivia glanced back over her shoulder at me, puzzled.

"Sorry, my hip."

She harrumphed. "Well lay flat, silly. I'll happily do the work. Move." My sister thrust her ass back at me bumping me out of her. In fact, she almost bumped me off the cot! Her hand caught me as my balance went screwy, then she guided me till I was laying stretched out on my bed. Olivia gave me a wicked grin. "Now, decisions, decisions. Cow Girl, or Reverse? Do I want to look at your face, or have you looking at my butt hole the whole time?"

I chuckled. "If it's winking at me you can't blame me for staring."

My sister gave me a smirk. "Fine. I'll just look at your toes and do 'This little Piggy went to Market' if I get bored."

Grinning at her humor, I reached out and tickled her side as she swung a leg over and settled herself atop my hips. The warm heat of her thigh acted like a therapy heating pad on my hip as she wiggled around. With a slight lift, a guiding hand, and my beautiful sister impaled herself upon me with a moan. Her weight drove me far up inside of her.

"Oh, yes," she purred. "Right there."

Placing my hands on her wide-spread hips, I gently pulled Olivia to me, but most of the effort was coming from her rolling her hips. Letting my eyes roam up her back I was entranced by how her brown hair swung from side to side across her shoulders, the bottom edge getting damp from brushing sweaty skin. I watched a ribbon of sweat drip-free and roll down her back, following the valley of her spine. My eyes follow that pearly drop till it vanished between the cheeks of her ass. That lead my gaze to the plump butt cheeks my hands were framing. And, of course - given her earlier teasing prompting - my eyes lingered on the tight rose hidden in that valley. I moved my thumbs around and cupped the bottom of her ass cheeks and, with a massaging caress, spread her a hint more.

My sister looked back over her shoulder at me, leaned way forward, and wiggled herself down tight on my cock. "Enjoying the view back there, brother?"

I almost couldn't pull my eyes away from the way my cock spread her lips wide around me. Looking at her sweaty face, I matched her grin. "Oh, absolutely."

She giggled. "I can not believe we're doing this. Oh, my god, Mom would have a cow!"

I nodded. "And Dad would murder me."

My sister rolled herself up and leaned way back till I was holding her by her sides and her hair was in my face. "And then they would stick me in the nut house till I was 'over' this batshit 'phase' of wanting to have sex with my brother."

Letting my hand roam up and onto her belly I felt the divot of her belly button and moved south from there. As my fingers dipped between her thigh she moaned and slid back till I popped out of her. Small circles around her clit had my sister squirming as she lay atop me. I kissed the side of her neck.

"Are you going to get out of this 'phase' anytime soon?" I asked in a teasing whisper by her ear.

Olivia spun herself atop me till she was looking down into my eyes.

"I love you."

1...1314151617...19