Playa Dust in the Bedouin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert looked up at the sky as it spoke again, shaking the whole city. "You know, back in 2014, there was a lady here got hit with lightning twice." At our shocked look he shrugged. "She was fine; they took her to the hospital to get checked out. Told her not to drink for forty eight hours." He gave me a grin. "Not sure she made it the whole forty eight."

I nodded my agreement at that. "Being hit my lightning is as good a reason to drink as I've heard of."

He nodded back "Truth. Y'all about packed up? Ready to try and head out right after the Temple burns to beat the crowd?"

Olivia took a small sip of her cider. "We're considering that very thing."

"Well, give it up. That ship has already sailed." He pointed his glass toward where the entrance was. "It's already a five hour crawl off the playa. And, if we get rain out of these clouds it will only get worse. I promise you. Don't expect to get out of here early from this point on."

"Lovely," I muttered, then shrugged. "It is what it is."

He grinned at me. "My life motto there, buddy. Ready for another one?"

Looking down, I saw to my surprise my glass was all but empty. Holding it up, I looked at the bottom. "I wonder if this one has a hole in it?"

Olivia half snorted cider.

At that moment three huge bolts came down, at least one of which must have hit inside the city limits. I found myself with two women hugging me tightly as the thunder shook us all.

Robert stood hunched over. "Well, folks, not to cut the shared libations short but this pirate is going to get under cover. I would suggest something similar till this blows over. Come back later, after the Temple burns, and we'll get rid of all this weird alcohol together. Deal?"

Nodding to the wisdom of that we all agreed and did a quick sprint back to camp. The wind was rippling the big Bedouin's canvas like a sail. Ducking from a close pop, we all ran in laughing.

"Were are the others?" Gloria asked. "Hello? Anyone in the tent?"

When there was no answer but thunder she turned and looked at my sister.

"Well?"

Olivia gave a small shrug. "I'm game for it?"

At my puzzled look, my sister grinned at me.

"John?"

I glanced back at Gloria who was suddenly really close to me.

Gloria bit her bottom lip. "John, I've got a confession. I've been hot for you since we all danced together."

Olivia spoke up. "Before then."

"Okay, before then." Gloria moved till she was touching my chest, lips mere inches from mine. " Um, since we've got the place to ourselves, how would you like to have some fun? The three of us. I mean, Olivia is your sister, sure, but I mean I'm sure she wouldn't mind being a little naughty with you too."

I glanced over at Olivia who looked like she was about to burst given the level of "naughty" we had already done this week.

"Yeah, I'm okay with a little naughty." Olivia moved till she was behind Gloria, making a sandwich cookie out of the little redheaded vegan. "Well, if you are, John?"

My sister caught the bottom edge of Gloria's thin top and pulled it up over the girls head. My eyes dropped automatically to those twin mounds topped with the sweetest looking pink nipples. "Um ... fine by me."

They both giggled. Gloria looked back at my sister. "I was sure we could talk him into it."

Olivia nodded. "Me too. You better kiss him before he chickens out on us, though."

Seconds later, my arms were filled with topless woman and my mouth was attacked by this sweet redheaded lady. It was with no reluctance that I allowed them to drag me into my enclosure. I was stripped in moments and they were both similarly naked seconds later. Tumbling into bed, the cool air rushing through the tent caught the small dust cloud that rose and blew it away. I was so thankful of that cold breeze. It's hot enough in this bed having sex with one woman. Two would have been like having sex in a sauna.

Given that when I built this bed I didn't ever picture a moment when it might have to stand up to three people having sex on it, I must say I'm surprised at how well it did. There was an ominous pop at one point that froze us all in our tracks. Gloria at that time was atop me, her incredible tight body gripping me with throbbing contractions of rippling pleasure, My sister was behind her also astride me, her thighs warm and wet as they slid across my knees.

Lying there allowing these two wild women to use me for their wicked enjoyment, and thus taking my own pleasure from them. I watched as my sister reached around Gloria and rubbed her clit. I felt those fingers move lower and caress me for a moment or two as her friend rode atop my cock. My hands rested on Gloria's thighs, but her breasts drew my attention as much as anything. When Olivia used both hands to press them together I lifted my back up off the bed and allowed my sister to feed me both of those nipples at the same time.

There was this perfect moment when I swear the thunderstorm was crackling and booming with our rhythm. It was wild to hear the sky rumble in sync with my thrusts.

Then the bed gave that ominous pop.

We all froze in place.

"Um, ladies, I think getting up really slowly is in order." I braced my hands on the side of the bed in the hopes of taking some of the weight and redistributing it.

Once they had stood up, I got up and bent down to look under. I couldn't see anything that seemed out of place. When I turned I found myself eye level with two gorgeous examples of the beauty of a naked woman at knee level.

Looking up, they both ginned at me, then Olivia said. "While you're down there."

With a naughty twinkle in my eye, I grabbed Gloria by her hips and pulled her into my face. There is a sweet spot just above a woman's hip. It is smooth, soft, hardly ever visible unless she is naked, and to my knowledge universally ticklish.

Gloria is not an exception.

As she eeked and squeaked and tried to get away, I got a solid hold on her as she spun around and buried my face into her butt. I placed a small bite on her butt cheek that made her jump and my sister giggle. I ducked under a playful slap as she got free and spun around to face me grinning up at her from my knees.

"Come here," I said after a second.

Gloria shook her head. "Not a chance, you tickle."

"Please."

She looked over at my sister. Olivia shrugged. "He did say please."

When she stepped in this time I leaned in and placed first one, then a second, then a dozen kisses atop her bare Mons. Licking her lips in appreciation, Olivia caught her and held Gloria steady as I lowered my exploration and placed a lingering kiss upon the wet entrance. She of course was heavily scented by the sex we had just been enjoying and the heavy scent was a powerful pheromonal perfume. I licked across her clit and Gloria gave a squeak that turned into a moan.

Looking up, I saw that Olivia had her hands firmly cupping Gloria's breasts while she kiss and whispered in the woman's ear.

Whatever my sister was saying it must have been pretty incredible since Gloria began to twitch and shiver under my licking. Her hand found the top of my head and pushed me deeper into her wet and open sex. I licked and kissed and even nibbled at everything there. Her fingernails at one point dung into my scalp almost painfully.

Looking up, I saw that Olivia was pinching Gloria's nipples, tugging at them.

With a small scream - that was muffled by her kissing Olivia -- Gloria gave an orgasmic moan that could have made a dead man wake up and pay attention. Shuddering, panting for breath, after a moment she stepped away from me.

I looked at Olivia's tightly trimmed up pubes and then up at her face and raised an eyebrow in question. She gave her head a small shake and gestured for me to stand up.

Getting to my feet was painful, but endurable.

My sister leaned in by Gloria's ear once more and after a moment the pretty woman nodded. They both them looked at me with hungry eyes.

"Your turn to cum, John." said Gloria reaching for my hand.

When I took it she used it to help her drop to her knees in front of me. I glanced at Olivia and watched her sink to her own knees next to Gloria. Two small slim hands reached around and cupped my butt. I was pulled forward a half step and then two sweet wet mouths came together on either side of my cock. Looking down, it was one hell of a sight watching them kissing with my cock between their lips.

Then their tongues began to play along either side of me and I lost the ability to think.

If I had not been lost in waves of pleasure I would have found it a bit amusing that the two of them started a competition to see who would be sucking on me when I finally got to my orgasm. Exactly how they were timing it I'm sure I don't know but they seemed to have a system worked out. Honestly, all I was aware of was the differences between the way they worked their warm wet mouths along me. Gloria was all bobbing head and suction. She had her fingers circling the base of me and would try to take enough of me in to kiss her own skin.

Now Olivia ... Holy shit my sister is giving me a blowjob ... again! My sister liked to take her time. A slow push down the whole length of my cock, while her hand cupped my balls, her thumb caressing the underside of my cock as she sucked and licked.

It was however in one of those moments when they went back to both kissing on either side that I felt my release build to the point of no stopping it. Placing a hand on each head I leaned back my head and growled a moan of pure lust as I slid myself between their pursed lips. I heard them giggle and felt Olivia's hand cup the end of me to catch my cum after the first spurt.

Then I was using them as supports to keep my week knee self standing upright.

Panting like a bellows I looked down, opened my eyes and saw them both smiling up at me. Olivia had a handful of my cum. With a grin she leaned forward a licked a bit from her palm. A shudder of lust rippled through me.

Looking up at a motion, I saw Tim -dressed in his black and gold cat suit again -standing in the partitioned-off opening, an amused look on his face.

He made a tisking sound of disapproval.

"Well, clearly you two ladies have no clue what you are doing down there if your man can stay on his feet. A properly sucked off man should be flat on his back and too weak to even move, let alone stand." He then shot me a wicked look, after a long look at my bare cum-oozing cock. "John boy, if you get tired of firing off shot in the minor leagues, give me a call and we bring you up into the major leagues of orgasmic fun."

He did a half turn then spun back around catching the two girls by surprise as they stood up.

Tim struck a pose worth of Rupaul. "Olivia! That is your brothers cock you were mouthing like a carp. What has gotten into you? And Gloria, girl I am shocked. You are a vegan and here I find you with a mouth full of meat."

"Army surplus, at that," said Kat from behind him. She glanced into my bedroom, saw the situation and shook her head. "Therapy people. All of you are in dire need of it."

Tim spun around, linked his arm into hers and walked off gossiping with her ... loudly ... about what he had walked in on.

My sister and Gloria were having a blush giggle fest while I stood there trying to breath and ... well, to simply breath, truth be told. After a moment Gloria leaned in close a and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"That was fun. Lets do that again some time." She gave my sister a naughty look, then a nod. I watched her bare ass as she walked out.

"Well?" asked Olivia.

"Well, what?" I asked, puzzled.

She gave a small huff. "How was it?"

"Absofuckinglyincredible." I grinned, then held out my arms. "Come here."

Olivia slid into my arms. "What?"

I placed a small kiss on her lips. "That felt wonderful. Thank you. And I love you."

"Do you?" she asked.

"Yes."

She smiled. "Forever?"

"Forever, and ever," I promised.

"Good." She gave me a longer kiss then I felt her wet hand at the small of my back. "That was yours. Sorry, but I didn't want to hang onto it any longer."

My lips pursed and my eyes went flat, as I felt cold cum run down into the crack of my ass. Olivia began to squirm in my arms trying to get away. When she wiggled free I had caught up her discarded flip flop from the carpet and - with a swing at her bare ass - chased her out into the main part of the tent.

She eeked and squeaked when I landed one pop on her right ass cheek. Then she ducked behind Kat who was making herself some lunch.

"Children, children!" Kat turned threatening us both with a soup ladle. "Don't make me use this."

Laughing, I pulled a flanking maneuver around the kitchen setup and my sister was left with only one choice, to either get her butt popped again, or to run out of the tent naked.

If at a future date stories are told of me running naked, chasing my naked sister with a shoe at Burning Man should ever crop up ... I will of course deny them. That I was being chased by a cat-suited gay guy with a yellow flyswatter is complete hearsay and will not be admissible.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Leaving my bike standing by the herd of other dusty playa velocipedes, I wandered into the Temple. There was less of a crowd here now than there had been, but given that this place would be on fire in a few hours that was to be understood. Most people had already come and left their messages, offerings, and prayers.

By the entrance was a sign saying the structure would soon be closed to visitors in order to get it ready to burn. A Temple Guardian nodded at me as I walked up, but tapped his wrist where a watch should be.

The number of photos and printed images that were tacked and stapled to the inside had doubled since I was here last. There was hardly a bit of bare wood that didn't have either an image or a message. Some were affirmations of intent. A desire to be sober. To keep fighting depression. A proud statement that this person had beat cancer. Or that, no matter what, they weren't going to let it beat them.

But far too many of the messages were goodbyes.

Goodbye to family, lovers, friends, ... self. Those hurt. They were tiny suicide notes hidden as inked prayers in a Temple destined to be ashes. And if that isn't life I don't know what is.

Hearing the crowd gathering, I was on the edge of leaving when my foot kicked something. Looking down I saw a black sharpie marker laying half buried in the dust. Why I bent down to pick it up I'm not sure. Leave no moop behind maybe. But as I stood back up my eyes lit upon a perfectly blank area of the Temple wall before me. How it could have been left uncovered with someone's scrawled prayers is beyond me.

It was the perfect place.

Eye level, and so obvious.

I stood there silently for a few moments. My mind pulling up memories of bloody faces. Sad images. Haunting remembrances of people now long gone.

Names.

So many names. Too many. Far too many.

Stepping forward I uncapped the marker and for a moment just breathed in that distinctive Sharpie smell. I pondered what I was going to write. What message would I want to leave here in this place, here on the last day. And how futile it was to put something here when it would vanish into flames in just a short time.

My hand moved of its own accord to write.

~ John Q - I wasn't done being friends with you guys.~

Stepping back, I looked at what I had written. Bit my lip. Nodded that it was perfect and let the marker drop into the dust at my feet, where I had found it. Who knows who else might need to find it before this building rose up into the night sky as sparks and smoke.

Walking outside, I toss my scarf across my mouth. There were now hundred of more bikes approaching and the dust they kicked up crossing the playa was making its own mini haboob that the wind was turning into dust devils that danced across the playa, Catching the last golden light of the sun peeking through the shredded clouds.

I stood and watched till I saw my sister and the others ride up on their bikes.

As I walked up to them Tim came flying in on his one wheel. A great cape of white silk billowing out behind him. His head wrapped in a turbin, complete with a sparkling jewel in the center of his forehead. The rest of him was covered in only bright pink body paint.

I gave him a smile. "Now that is a statement."

"Why thank you, hun." He wrapped the cape around himself. "It seemed a perfect way to be both modest demure and outstandingly provocative at the same time." He looked over at the others. "Jim, did you bring the basket? Oh good. I'm sure before the night is out all this smoke and dust will have me dry as sin. And I can not be have a dry throat, right Olivia?"

My sister who had been taking a sip of water, snorted it out of her nose.

Smiling at her blush, I took the bottle when she offered it to me and took a small sip to clear the dust.

"You got here early," she said, after a moment to clear her sinuses.

I shrugged and took another sip. "I didn't beat y'all by all that much. Took a walk around inside one last time." I made a gesture with my head toward the Temple. "Want to go?"

Olivia shook her head. Glancing around, I saw that Kat and Gloria were walking toward the entrance, but Tim and Jim had moved over to where a large group of guys was standing in the shade of an art car watching the sunset.

"Lets find a place to sit," She suggested after a bit. Looking towards the setting sun, she gave a shiver the temperature didn't warrant.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "Just too much sun. I fell like I've got fever chills."

I watched her rub at her arms. They were a good deal redder than when we arrived earlier this week. I knew from looking that she had some incredibly strange tan lines due to the many costume changes she had undergone this week. Finding a likely spot of desert floor to spread out a blanket on wasn't easy. We only had a few square miles to chose from after all.

Gloria and Kat came walking back up as we were sitting down.

"It's closed. They said they have to get it ready to burn." Gloria plopped down next to Olivia. "Wish I had come by earlier.

Kat circled around and sat down with her back to mine, using me as a prop to lean against. When I glanced back she smiled and said. "You make a great chair."

I shrugged and leaned back against her a bit. "Army surplus. Some minor damage from rough use while in service."

She chuckled.

Olivia leaned in against my side. "Hold me, I'm cold."

Putting my arm around my sister we watched the Temple turn golden in the last light. The music tonight was muted, but still omnipresent as it had been this whole week. In fact the whole of Burning Man seemed muted. Sure, a lot of people had left but the numbers were easily still in the tens of thousands. Off in the main city there were party camps starting their last rave of the week. There was a an almost frantic-ness to it that I had noticed. A quiet desperation to capture every ounce of this place that could be rung out in the last few hours.

But not here.

Here at the Temple people were gathering in small quiet groups. And as the sun sank these groups expanded, merged, and began to encircle the Temple. There was a lot of activity inside at the moment, and men in firefighter jackets were gathered by the entrances.

Sitting there watching the last golden light vanish into deep blues and purples, holding my sister, listening to the music I began to notice a man walking the circle around the Temple. An older gentleman, he was pausing at every group. Spoke for a moment, shook a few hands, hugged a few people ... then he moved on to the next group.

"John?"

Looking down at my sister, I gave her a tired smile. "Yeah, love?"