Playdate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was trying to sit up, but she couldn't yet. "Come here." She gasped. I started to lay on the bed. "You're overdressed." She added looking at me.

I removed my briefs and socks and laid beside her. She finally was able to turn to me. She leaned in a kissed me, it was a deep, passionate thank you. She reached for my rock hard cock. I need this. I turned to go for my bag. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"I have condoms in my bag." I replied.

"Honey, I'm on the pill and I know that neither of us has been with anyone in a very long time, we're both clean. I want to feel all of you inside me." She stated as she grabbed my cock again.

I rolled back to her and started to kiss her again. She pushed me onto my back and rolled on top of me still holding my cock. She started to stroke me, slowly sliding down a little, she directed me to her hole. She had her eyes locked onto mine as she slid my cock against her slick lips, lubing it up. I held my breath. She gave me a smile and slid my cock into her warm wet opening. I exhaled long and slowly as I felt myself enter her. She slowly sat up rocking a few times as I slid all the way in. She sat there, staring at me with half open eyes. Some errant hairs had fallen across the right side of her face. She reached up to tuck them back behind her ear. She sat down burying me into her. She let out a gasp leaned her head back and started to have another orgasm. I stroked her thighs with my hands as she came. This one wasn't nearly as powerful as the first, but it felt like it lasted for two minutes. As she came back down, she looked at me and started to rock her hips, small movements that had her gasping and moaning as she worked me around inside her. I reached for her breasts, cupping each one in a hand. Stroking my thumbs across her nipples softly. She looked down at me and I could see the hair had fallen back from behind her ear again. "You are the sexiest creature to ever walk the earth." I said. She smiled as she started to lift herself up and down on my cock. I started to push up as she dropped down and she started to grunt whenever I bottomed out inside her. She started to move more and I started to push back more. Soon she was riding me hard and fast. I was meeting every drop of hers with a thrust of my own. "Babe." I said. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Oh god, let me have it. I almost there too." She replied.

I gave her two more thrusts and pulled her down hard onto me, impaling her with my cock. She started making a gutteral howl as pumped four days of pent up loads into her. She was shuddering like she was possessed her pussy muscles clenching and milking every drop. We came together powerfully.

She collapsed onto my chest her face nestled in my neck. We were both panting and sweaty. I put my arms around her body, holding her tight. My cock was slowly shrinking out of her, still feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm. She wrapped her arms under mine and started kissing my collarbone.

"No one has ever made feel that way before." She sighed.

I was at a loss for words, so I started to stroke her hair. "That feels nice." She said.

Trish turned her head to look at me.

I looked into her eyes and smiled. "I'm a little rusty at this, would you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

Her eyes lit up. Her smile brightened. "Do you really have to ask after what we just did?" She joked.

"Like I said, I'm rusty. Is that a yes?" I chuckled.

She kissed me on the lips. "Yes it is my dear."

We basked in our afterglow for a little longer until she said "Now you should shower. I think I leaked all over you."

"Only if you wash my back." I returned.

We went into the shower together and stood kissing under the water. She reached for her shower gel and put a glob on her hands and proceeded to wash me starting on my back and all the way down. She came back to my front and started again at my shoulders. I was gently playing with her nipples while they were within reach. As she worked down my body, my cock started to harden again. She was on her knees washing my legs when it was at full attention again. She looked up at me with a smile and swallowed nearly the whole thing at once. I groaned as she started to bob her head slowly. She started to stroke me at the base and work just my head with her mouth. It was amazing she was sucking and licking and it was driving me crazy. I started bucking my hips and she held her head steady for me. It took a lot of effort, but I stopped. "I want to cum inside you again tonight." I said pulling her up. "You need a thorough washing as well." I pushed her against the wall, facing away from me. I started by washing her back and shoulders, I slid my soapy hands around to her breasts washing and massaging them thoroughly and then I drifted down her tummy and to her pussy. I gently stroked the outside of her lips and then came around to her ass. I spent a lot of time massaging each cheek and down her thighs and her calves. On my way up I started to rub her mound sliding my finger between her lips as she was grinding against my hand. On my knees I used my other hand to spread her cheeks to expose her pretty little asshole. I leaned in and gave it a lick, she squirmed. "Oh my god, what are you doing?" She gasped.

"Trust me." I soothed.

I slid my middle finger into her pussy and she started moaning louder. I started to lick her asshole more aggressively. While I started to fuck her pussy with my finger. I started to press my tongue into her tight hole she was bucking in my hands. I was wiggling my tongue in one hole and my finger in the other. She had her hands against the shower wall and her head dropped low. She was making low noises in her throat mixes with squeaks. I pressed my tongue in as deep as I could and started to twist my finger as I was moving it in and out. She let out a strangled moan as she came for me again. I slowed my hand and withdrew my tongue as she started to come down. I was tonguing and kissing her ass cheeks and holding her steady when she was finally able to stand on her own. "How do you know my body better in one night than my husband did in 16 years?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. I just want to make my new girlfriend happy I guess." I smiled. Saying my new girlfriend gave me a giddy feeling.

"We'll, new boyfriend. I promised to feed you, and although you've eaten twice, there's food too." She giggled.

We toweled off and played with each other a bit. She grabbed her robe from the stairs and I threw on a pair of sweatpants from my bag. It was now nearly midnight. She made omelettes, admitting that she had bigger plans but they had to be put on hold. After we ate, we snuggled on the couch for a little while until things started to get more hot and heavy. "Let's go to bed." She decided.

I followed her up the stairs caressing the back of her thighs through her robe.

We got ready for bed and laid together naked kissing for a bit. As our kissing grew more passionate, our hands roamed. I started stroking the side of her breast and playing with her nipple. She was stroking my abdomen playing with my pubic hair. I traced my fingers along her curves to the back of her knee. I lightly stroked her there for a few moments. She broke our kiss. Rolled onto her back and whispered "make love to me." Breathlessly.

I got myself between her legs and she pulled me into her with her arms and legs. Without my hands, it only took two strokes to be fully inside her, buried to the hilt. "Ah." She sighed. "That's where that belongs."

I started to slide my cock in and out. Slowly. I would pull to the edge of her lips and slide all the way back in. She was gasping and sighing, and moaning. Sometimes I would wait before plunging back in, sometimes I would vary the length of my stroke. We would kiss. She would suck my bottom lip, I would nibble on her earlobe or her neck or her shoulder. She would hold me in and have small orgasms rippling all along my cock. It was all building towards a massive explosion from me. We made love like that for almost half an hour. Slow. Unhurried. I leaned down, slid an arm under the small of her back and held the back of her head with the other. My speed started to increase as my orgasm built. "Yes. Yes. Cum for me James!" She moaned.

I looked into her eyes and pushed my cock as deep as I could into her. My orgasm washed over me. As I started to cum deep inside of her she let out a long "Oooohhhh mmmmmyyyyyy goooooooood." I felt her pussy flood me with her juices. Her legs trapped me deep inside her as my orgasm continued as well. We laid there. Holding each other. Looking into the other person's soul.

Trish spoke first "Well boyfriend, you've done a number on me tonight."

I looked at her "Well girlfriend, you've been doing a number for almost a week."

She smiled. "I think it was worth it."

"So do I." I replied with a smile.

I got up from the bed and got a warm, wet washcloth from the bathroom. I sat beside her on the bed and cleaned her from our lovemaking. I returned the washcloth to the bathroom and laid down again, pulling the sheets over us. We spooned together lost in our own thoughts before I broke the silence. "I've definitely got it bad for you Trish."

"Really? I was just thinking the same thing James." She replied with a whisper.

After it was quiet for a few more minutes I realized that Trish had fallen asleep. I kissed her neck as I snuggled into her and fell asleep as well.