All Comments on 'Played for a Fool in Kibris'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jordanian fuck daddy!

Met a young Jordanian Muslim man who was hung! He like the Turks was very brutal when he fucked me! He could fuck for hours and slammed my booty harder than any lover that I ever had! He made me cry and whimper from his pounding! However I wanted him more than any lover, ever! I became very submissive under him! I immediately submitted to him! He only would do bareback mainly because his huge penis was too large for most condoms! My hole was stretched so large by his dick that he easily fisted me as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OMG..I'll be a fool anytime

Great story telling...love that to happen to me. Most Arab men I have been with are quite sweet and gentle when seducing me but brutal when having sex....I love it.

GybbsGybbsabout 4 years ago
KeithD does it again!

What an amazing teller-of-tales. Thanks for taking us all there - we are in your debt.

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

You are most definitely a master writer. You make the reader feel like they are actually sitting in the same room as the characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...