Played the Fool

Story Info
An April Fool's joke takes an unexpected turn.
1.9k words
4.22
8.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ordinarily, I'm not an angry person. However, the asshole that decided an entire day should be dedicated to making fools out of everyone can go choke on their own fake vomit.

The morning of April 1st, my phone flashed with a blaring reminder: Trust no one and nothing.

It was such a tedious thing to have to keep in the back of my mind as I went about my day, making sure to avoid social media. There was a silver lining, though. I had plans to meet my friend, Cristin, for dinner.

The hours crawled by as I weathered the spam bombarding my inbox from coworkers whose comedy careers were the stuff of science fiction.

God. If I opened one more waste of text from Gary, he was in danger of me strangling him. I was surprised my eyes hadn't rolled right out of my head. Seriously, fuck April Fool's Day.

Silently, I counted down the minutes until I could leave for the restaurant. It was a new seafood place Cristin had suggested. Give me ALL of the bang-bang shrimp and hold the jokes.

At 5:01 pm, I quickly left the parking lot and headed to the restaurant. It wasn't busy—yet.

I breathed a sigh of relief and headed inside. Summoning my good manners, I smiled at the hostess and said, "Hi, I'm here with a reservation. It should be under Cristin?"

The girl swiped through a list on her tablet and nodded. "Yes, a table for two. You're the first one here, would you like to wait or be seated?"

"I'd like to be seated, please."

"Follow me."

My eyes adjusted to the dim lighting as I followed the hostess to a table. The dining room had an atmosphere of quiet class: white tablecloths, candles, servers dressed in black, and muted colors on the wall. The aroma of buttery, sauteed seafood assaulted my senses as I took my seat.

"Your server will be with you shortly," the hostess said, then returned to her station.

I wasn't surprised that I beat Cristin, but after twenty minutes, I started to worry. Suddenly, the hostess returned, followed by a tall, mystery man. He was blonde, with grey eyes, clearly fit, and clean-shaven. He wore a burnt-orange collared shirt and dark jeans. He smiled as he sat down, oblivious to my confusion, and extended his hand.

"Hi Cristin, it's nice to meet you."

FUCK! GODFUCKINGDAMNIT CRISTIN! TODAY?! REALLY?!!! FUCK!

"Um hi...I think there's been a mistake...I'm not Cristin, I'm Michelle."

It was now his turn to look confused. "But...the reservation was under Cristin...and you look just how Cristin described herself in her dating profile?"

Un-fucking-believable. She really planned all this out. Could this get any worse?

"I'm really sorry about this. Cristin is my best friend, and apparently, she thought I needed help getting a date. She's played a little April Fool's matchmaking on both of us. I should just go." I pushed back my chair.

"Wait, you don't have to go. I mean, I'm hungry, and I'm assuming you're hungry, so why not just have dinner with me? I'm Brian."

"Alright, you've got a point. Nice to meet you, Brian." I extended my hand and shook his. Well, he was easy on the eyes. What harm could there be? After all, it was just dinner. Our server appeared and I ordered a glass of wine; Brian ordered a lager. Guess we were really doing this.

"So, what else was on that dating profile?" I asked, my annoyance for Cristin building.

"Just that you're 25, you work in marketing, and you grew up around here. There were some messages..." he grinned.

Cristin, I'm actually going to kill you.

"Yes, I can imagine what those messages were like. Cristin has quite the imagination." I took a sip of wine. "Tell me about you, Brian."

"I'm 27, I'm a pilot with Delta, and I'm originally from California."

"A pilot? That's impressive."

"It does have its...benefits."

Ugh!

"So what do you like to do for fun?"

"I like to camp, hunt, and fish. I love being outdoors and away from all the hustle and bustle."

"Cool."

"Not an outdoorsy girl?"

"I...prefer certain convenient amenities."

He laughed, "I had a feeling."

This felt so awkward. It was evident Cristin had shared much about me with him. We ordered, and chatted before our food arrived. The bang-bang shrimp was amazing. The conversation flowed freely, and the more we talked, the more attractive he became. Maybe it was the wine. Well Cristin, two can play this game.

As he took the check, I smiled at him. "So...I have more wine at my place, if you're interested."

He looked up with gleaming eyes. "I'm always interested in more wine."

I licked my lips and stood. "Make sure you can keep up."

I turned and walked out of the restaurant without a backward glance. He got into his car as I got into mine. He followed close behind me as I drove home. I parked, motioned for him to follow, and unlocked the front door of the building. Once in the elevator, I looked up at him with smoldering eyes. God, he was pretty.

He followed me to my apartment with a smile. I walked into my kitchen and pulled out a cabernet. I opened it, then looked at him with a seductive smile. I poured two glasses and slid one towards him. He sipped, "Mmmm, that's good."

I was feeling particularly brazen. "Glad you like it, now take your clothes off flyboy." I smirked as I held my glass, watching him.

But Brian only smirked back. He set his glass on the counter and began to unbutton his shirt. I couldn't stop my tiny moan at seeing his bare chest come into view. This man was p-r-e-t-t-y. Normally, I'd have thought only an airbrush could make muscles like that! He let his jeans fall to the floor, and his grey boxers pooled at his feet. He stepped out of his pile of clothes, erect cock swinging with each step, and picked up his wine.

"So you approve?"

"We'll see."

"Your turn."

I shook my head and raised my brows. "No, you're going to undress me...with your teeth."

I walked past him, flipping my hair in his face as I went to the bedroom. I slid off my shoes at the foot of the bed and turned to the door, waiting expectantly. He sauntered in, looking at me like a hot meal. Seeing his naked body, erect cock swaying, muscles rippling...made me wet.

He walked right up to me, eyes full of confidence. Then he put that pretty mouth to work, unbuttoning my blouse. He pulled it off my shoulders and walked behind me, unclasping my bra with his teeth. It slid off easily and hit the floor, revealing my stiff, pink nipples. This man was talented!

Suddenly, I felt his hands move around my waist and down to unbutton my black slacks. "Hey! I said with your teeth!"

Hot breath crashed against my ear as he growled, "or what?" He grazed his teeth across the sensitive skin of my neck as his hands pushed my slacks to my feet.

All I could do was moan. His warm body pressed up against my back. His right hand slid down into my panties, fingers touching my smooth shaven lips, while his right hand slid up and cupped my breast. His fingers teased my nipple as I felt his tongue tracing shapes on my neck. My clit was absolutely throbbing.

"Ohhh fuck...I...I need..."

That low voice growled again in my ear, "What do you need?"

"Suck my clit." The words had fallen from my lips without a second thought.

He moved around behind me, and in a swift motion, slipped my panties down to my feet. Then, kneeling, he took my left foot and set it on his shoulder. With a smoldering gaze, he pressed his lips to my hot, wet core. I felt his tongue moving up and down. He was tasting me, exploring me, until his tongue found my clit. His hands held me in place as he swirled his tongue around my hot button. I'd lost all coyness and moaned wantonly at each flick of his tongue.

"Oh, fuck yes, mmmmmm..." I slowly rocked my hips as my clit buzzed from the attention it received. "Just like that."

"Mmmmmmmmmm" His moaned response vibrated right down to my bones. I brought my hands to my breasts, pinching my nipples while his mouth continued to work my clit.

"I'm...oh god... I'm...gonna..." I was so fucking close.

He pursed his lips over my clit and started to suck. Hard.

"OHHHH FUUCCKK I'M CUMMING!!!!!" I screamed, my body shaking with orgasmic spasms. He held me fast and firm, never ceasing his oral attentions as I took off into the sky. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me. Finally, I reached down and grabbed him by his blonde hair and pushed his face away.

He looked up at me with satisfaction, licking his lips.

I was breathing hard. "Get...on...the bed." I ordered.

He carefully put my foot down and climbed onto the bed, laying on his back, cock sticking up in the air.

I straddled him, grasped his member, and rubbed my pussy against it as I looked at him with fire in my eyes. I could see the need building on his face. "You like how wet you've made my pussy?"

"Mmm, it's so wet."

"What do you want?"

"I want to be inside you."

I lifted myself up and slid his throbbing cock deep into my drenched cunt. We both moaned as I leaned forward, pressing my breasts against his chiseled chest and rolling my hips against him. I took my time, riding him, savoring the sensations. His cock felt so good inside me. I licked up his neck and cooed softly in his ear. "I can feel you throbbing."

I felt his hands slide over my ass and squeeze. He began moving his hips up into me and growled back "I want to feel you cum on my cock."

The tip of his cock pressed up into my g spot, and I whimpered and moaned as he met my downward movements with upward thrusts. I could feel my clit grinding against him. Fuck he was already getting me close again.

SMACK!

"Ohhhh fuck!" I squealed as I felt the loud spank.

SMACK!

"YES!" I half-screamed, half-moaned as I felt my climax rising.

My back arched, and he leaned his head forward, capturing a nipple in his mouth. His teeth grazed against it as he started sucking. My whole body started to quiver.

"Oh! Oh!...Oh!...OH YES FUCK!" I screamed. I couldn't hold back anymore. I came apart. He felt so thick as my spasming pussy tightened. Suddenly, I felt his warmth blooming inside of me.

He grunted as his body tensed, and I could feel his cock pulsing as he filled me, cumming with me. It sent me into another orgasm immediately. I could barely breathe I was in so much pleasure. My mouth was open in a silent gasp.

Finally, panting, I collapsed on top of him, feeling his heart hammering in the rise and fall of that muscled chest.

"Holy...wow."

"So...B/B+?"

I laughed. "Funny and a great fuck. You just have all the cards don't you?"

He grinned "You work with a stacked deck yourself."

I rolled my eyes. At catching my breath, I slowly rolled off him. Moving to the foot of the bed, I reached down to retrieve my phone. I took a picture of the pile of my clothes on the floor, then I sent a snapchat to Cristin.

'Joke's on you! This guy is AMAZING in bed!'

I pressed send and dropped my phone back to the floor. I turned back to Brian. He was smiling at me, still fully erect.

"Ready for round 2?"