All Comments on 'Playing Along'

by Gina_B_33

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
My Suggestion

Keep your hair on, folks, this is a stroke story. Please don't take it seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Eat shit and die dear annony you old ugly fat fag with ED!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a waste

Of time and some talent... The plot and characters suck... I think you can write, why dont you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I thought this story was great. I don't understand those who seem to be punishing the author or the story because of some argument between readers who have nothing to do with the author or the story. It seems a little childish to me. It's too bad Lit can't do anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Description was a little misleading.

Don't think classy was quite the word. Trashy seems better. Not a lot of class on display. Maybe slutty would be even better. Skanky?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I was...

Interested in the first part of exploring the wife's change. It was a nice story until the wife suddenly wants to "teach a lesson". I didn't understand her motivation and the need for brutal sex. This last portion of the transition ruined the great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It doesn't get any worse

Started out with a good idea, wandered off into nutty, ended up just plain bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Until The END.....?

I enjoyed this story and felt I was right there with her all through it. I didn't particularly care when she decided to let the young guy finger her pussy, up until then it was sexual and enticing games; however, going with the sequence of events - it got hot and good and she ended up liking things.

Teaching him a lesson about screwing strangers for his excitement...as his wife, I would understand her feelings and already having sex with Gary and Sharon made it an easy idea...to make a point. I believe this was not as far as she wanted to go.

The gangbang, insisting on 3 brutal guys...where did that come from? Hubby inviting the guys back next weekend...she has to decide now...go along and be a total slut, a hot wife fucking anybody, anytime or threatening hubby with divorce if he wanted to travel down this road. Truth told, if she was going to have a variety when and how she desired, might as well be single, why please huibby, she was in this with Sharon for her pleasure and ideally exciting her hubby so...slut - sure but single!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ending went wayward

Was actually ok until she went batshit crazy. Ending could have been a totally different story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
A SPLIT DECISION!

For most of this story I thought it was about the best I've read since the great alwayswantedto pulled his collection. You pulled the reader gently along, deeper and deeper into the story. I mean you were outstanding. Then you decided the husband should learn his lesson; that's when you went ape shit. You didn't display an act, you showed an virtual rape/ gang bang with nothing held back. (Yes we the readers knew it was a sham, but the husband didn't and his reaction was completely off the wall.) A good story needs to be believable, and no husband, who acted as yours did up to this point could have possibly enjoyed what he saw. Yes, he may have been outnumbered, and since the wife had acted as she had earlier, it makes sense that he might not force the issue after his first objection. (Remember, he doesn't know about the don't hurt my husband condition.) But no way even a close friend, after witnessing what he saw, would invite them back. At that point a 5 score on my part became a 3. (average of a 1 & a 5) I'm going to check your other work now because I suspect you have some outstanding stories either posted or hatching in your mind.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Was a pretty good story

until you ruined it at the end by going all forced domination. Those three guys woulda had to have been thugs to take the chance the husband wouldnt go postal and pull a gun out. You had something good going then it jumped the shark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yep, Blew it!

Actually pretty great up through pool times with friends, then totally dropped off the cliff. Ending scenes were hard to read, and I don't mean that in any kind of good way. Got talent, but if this was the original plot, it certainly wasn't to my taste, and I often read other "rough" stories and enjoy them. The problem here is that it did not start as that kind of story, so was an abrupt jolt when she went for "teaching him a lesson".

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
What lesson did she teach him?

What lesson did she teach him? Fucking 3 starnges bareback or stabbing him 17 times? When she went to their friend's house she didn't had second thoughts...she just fucked both of them...Next day when was the time for her husband to have fun, she didn't played? Was that a fair decision? then the lesson: She was the one that want to give her husband a hard lesson...when the lesson didn't go as she expected, she stabbed her husband and went to jail to be the lesbian partner of some big prisoner? Really? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Had merit.

But you killed it when you turned it into a joke at the end. Why would she want to teach him a lesson when she was the instigator throughout? Still it was hot enough and well written enough until the end to rate a ***.

fr45fr45almost 8 years ago
Great story until the end

when the husband was humiliated by having to kiss her cum filled mouth. Also, I didn't like the rough sex and thought it would have been more erotic and enjoyable for the readers if the three men had just given her a nice hard fucking...in all three holes of course. I must admit that it was a well written story but I rated it 4* instead of the 5* I would have given it if the ending had been more to my liking. Also, the lesbian part of the story didn't do anything for me but I didn't let my personal feelings about that affect my score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This one is a clear case of the power of that ages-old control mechanism...

....the word, "No!"

The big problem here, is that Gina wasn't really reluctant. Superficially, she resisted, but she was in and fully participating in it all. Then she committed that gross error in judgement, believing that doing the very thing Harvey had said he wanted would somehow dissuade him from their path into complete, craven debauchery.

And that last line....really?

What? Is this the "no consequences" club?

So about midpoint in the tale, it went completely off the rails, IMO. From there on out, it was just one escalation after the other.

Sorry, it just wasn't believable.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Loved it, mostly, four stars

I have to keep it real and subtract a star for the out of nowhere ending.

I love the relationship the girls had most of all. That part seemed very real. I liked the slow build to where I hoped the story was going, with the women sharing their husbands. Our protagonist seemed not to like that part so much and that didn't make sense to me after everything that went before. I know you thought having her say she then "accidentally" stabbed her husband 17 time was just something funny to end the story with and not to be taken seriously but it was a weak out of context ending. Endings are a bitch I know. Take some advice from Stephen King and don't be intimidated by endings. You're a good writer and he says stories never really end unless the main character dies. Life goes on and she will do other things worthy of note.

One more thing. Please delete all of the most stupid comments from the one-star-haters club. They are idiots who can't write themselves and get off on humiliating real writers out of jealousy. So give me a kiss, hold your head high, and proudly delete their moronic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Take any famous painting, then punch a whole in it. Still enjoyable to look at?

Your story started out good, but it ended up with a hole in it, several. You ruined it. Hope it was good for you. You must have performance anxiety. You know everyone is going to hate your story anyway, so you go ahead and make it unlovable, just like Jill. And you?

P.S. It was obvious this would end up being a cuck story once he admitted he would enjoy watching strangers fuck his wife. Shouldn't cuckold be one of the story tags? Nah, stay deceptive. It suits you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Started Well

Sorry but your ending was an anti climax, you failed to complete your story and just wimped out.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
COMPLACENCY AND DOMESTICATION=== 2 STEPS IN KILLING A MARRIAGE

swapping and cheating the ultimate mind killer, TK U MLJ LV NV

BigunclepoohBigunclepoohalmost 8 years ago
Very enjoyable read

I really liked this story. It fuels my own desires to share some of these fantasies in my own life. I look forward to reading more of your writings.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
If I knew ahead time, about the ending, I would not have read it.

Well written but it left me with an upset stomach.

oneoldmanoneoldmanalmost 8 years ago
The End?

It was good until the anti-climax. How about re writing for a better end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I gave it a one star

Now here's why. It is one thing to cuckold a willing husband, but another to do it with bitch tendencies, and that is exactly what you did. It was hot right up until the end. Then it went downhill so fast it made a freight train look silly. You need to redo the story, and keep it just to the two of you. Nobody else involved. Man or woman. Sorry, cuckolding isn't my thing and if I would have known I wouldn't have started this story. Ask Imhelpless, I don't read any more of his, or Matt Morneau. Every one of their stories is cuckolding. Now DFWBeast I like him. He doesn't let anybody fuck his wife. Period. Take lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Double-twist, double-dildo morality play

Great care in development. Great plot. Nice morality play about the joys and pitfalls of a couple having sexual adventures. Good handling of scenes of making out & having sex, with plenty titillation but enough restraint to keep it fresh....When the threesomes happen, she learns her husband is ok with her/them going much further; and she is appalled. And this loving well-adjusted couple flounders at this point. Because they have stopped communicating and are unaware that they are now moving in opposite directions--her now resentful and reactive, him still gung-ho....This is when she arranges the I"ll-show-him scenario to make him disgusted and put the brakes on all of it.. Only, everything had been fine with him so far; and nothing indicated he was reaching limits….Thus setting up the moral of the story—but with a double-twist double-dildo ending, so they are both fucked! The moral being that when adventuring and trying new things, a couple must communicate what they want and expect, lest there be tragic results....When confronted with her surprise S&M gangbang, he is ok with it and invites the guys to come again--which was not at all her intention, so she is fucked!...And when he did not comprehend the set-up nor respond remotely as expected, she, in turn, was homicidally furious—so he is fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Almost......

You almost had a really good story here. It was erotic, it was fun, and it was sharing between husbands and wives. What was wrong with that? Just when everything was going along and everyone was having fun. The one wife who was a stick in the mud at the beginning, had to show them all, just how much of a selfish bitch she was. Not only did it ruin the whole story, you made it happen so fast that no one could see that part coming. Twisted?? yeah. But not in a good way. Bummer, it was almost a good reading story.

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 8 years ago
A GREAT PIECE OF ADULT FICTION

Your twist on the husband wishing his wife were more proactive in their sex life was very good. I enjoyed the ease dropping method of having her find out how he was feeling. The conversation about "man-speak," was very nicely done!

Those slow building girl on girl scenes made the story worth reading too. I love wives learning to enjoy another woman with and without the husband being there.

I cannot see this having another chapter. You might, if these characters have become important to you, write something with a new title using prolog of continuation. The aunts coming to visit is a low hanging fruit needing to be plucked.

Please put some hair on a twat and leave it there. Not all women follow the Kardashian grooming beliefs and some out rightly stand against it.

nudetexannudetexanalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I thought this one was pretty good but wasn't real crazy about the ending. You still tell a pretty good story though. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So, the closet bitch comes out.

Your noted statement of loving your husband was a lie. When did you start getting sado-m tendendancies?

You could have just let Sharon get some Harvey dick while she sucked your pussy and got a 5, but no, the crazy that's a part of every good looking woman just fucked you into a 2.

sds195sds195almost 8 years ago
Chillax people

I thought this was a well-written story about exploration and willingness to try new things in order to please others.

And, I thought the tongue in cheek humor at the end was a nice touch.

It's just a story folks, and the people aren't real....

ParkierParkieralmost 8 years ago
Good Reading

I liked the soul-searching Jill did in the beginning of the story. It really a the foundation for her desiring to open up and put her husband's needs in the forefront. In the telling of the story it is revealed that both his and her desires were actually the same. I think the story sped up to quick from just switching wives with Gary to actually getting 3 strangers to use her. In my humble opinion it could've been a little longer to build up to it. That said I enjoyed reading it. Quite well done. Prcn12@yahoo.com

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
ALL OF THIS OVER AN OVERHEARD TALK

for get the mind-killer...this is now cluster-fuck personified, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

I dont usually read the long ones, but you kept pulling me to the next page. Didnt so much like the revenge twist, but you recovered with the ending.... for me anyway. Great story. Keep em coming

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlalmost 8 years ago
Great finish

Loved the humour at the end!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent Story

Good plot. Well written. Five stars. The only thing that could have made it better would be making the sex scenes more explicit.

JohnFreeJohnFreealmost 8 years ago
I could never submit my wife to abuse.

The story lost me with the violence and pain. There is a disconnect between her trying to illustrate a point to her husband and the actual outcome....left me cold and really disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You totally

threw me under the bus with the last part if that had been the first story I probably would have missed the rest (that I liked) blah

barejohn45barejohn45over 7 years ago
Very Erotic

As usual, reading Gina's stories always leave me with the need to masturbate. I enjoyed that the plot had the character's naked most of the time. When Harvy and Gary had to suck each other to orgasm, it could have had more drama. This would normally be a major event for their first time experiencing the feel of another male's warm wet cum filling each other's mouth's and also their own ejaculation. It's a very erotic moment.

The ending was a big surprise! 5-stars

barejohn45barejohn45over 7 years ago
Very Erotic II

I forgot to mention that Gina's girl-on-girl discriptions are very sensual and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad Ending

I liked most of the story but the first part was about love and sharing. It got derailed at the end into something ugly.

Well written but a lousy ending- 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry but you saying she is classy doesn't make her classy.

Its how they act and she acts like trailer trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
damn, so close

It started as this great story about a couple experimenting and it turned into a story about a wife angry at her husband's desires and looking to punish him for his honesty. I don't care about the sharing and the threesome she had, but the fact that it was done out of anger completely spoiled the story for me. She even denied him the watching her and Sharon together. I don't know, the ending the ruined what would have been a great story.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a good ending. Except the stabbing

Loved the beginning hated the end.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydabout 7 years ago
Opening Up

I loved the story of the progress up to and including sharing each other's husbands. I don't like rough sex and thought that even a threesome was too much so soon. Keep on writing ..... love your stories.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Good story, Good writer

sadly I agree, the story ending could have been better. 4*

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Hot Damn

I love it when married couples go out looking for a good fuck . My wife is always looking to make her day be it man or woman. She's made it with a lot of married couples. I love being in bed with her and line up the guys cock with her pussy stroking it as it enters her. Most husbands haven't done that.If he helps him in her she'll love you forever. My wife says it's just as good as the fucking knowing I had him ready and guiding him into her pussy . When she talks about it she gets wetter than a watermelon. She knows I love it to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well hell

I just settled with my soon to be ex fucking wife.

Yea we tried the swinging shit but frankly I was not all that much in to it. I saw her take nine guys on once and frankly I was disgusted. Any love died right there.

I saw her airtight more then once and that not my bag of tea.

I never minded other guys or even women looking but flat out sex... nope not for this man!

Was going to kick her ass out but she pulled a fast one and left first... but guess what? She is not getting shit in the divorce cuz she is two fucking stupid and guess who has at least 1000 pics of her being a fucking slut? And in our small town if they were to get out...

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Fun to read and so, so sexy!

I very much agree with SharedSigne. Take comfort in the fact that Huckleberry Finn is THE Great American Novel and Mark Twain fucked up the ending to that, quintessential American writer that he is. Your story is superb- beautifully written and masterfully told. I still can't quite figure out why the husband needed to be taught a lesson. Why she couldn't have continued just talking to him I'll never figure out- it might have worked miracles. This is terrific jerk off stimuli, but it's more than that, like a primer for sexing up a marriage.

I love this story and I'll come back to read it again more than once. It's hot, hot hot!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
If

If that's classy then I don't care to see trashy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Review

Crappy end.

desikdesikalmost 4 years ago
Enticing!!!

Cool story! Enjoyed reading every sentence!!!Great work! Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How the hell ?

How exactly would going out to a bar fucking some beefcake and making arrangements for mr. cake and two more steroid laden muscle bound idiots to fuck you forcefully with cruel roughness and at the same time cuckold your husband by demeaning him and threatening him then make him eat beef bigelowlifes sperm , how da fuck is that gonna teach him a lesson ? And if it does what kinda lesson ? The only thing I learned is these two sluts are control freaks , sexual deviants , ungrateful self indulgent cum buckets ! The only lesson they should teach their husbands is how much money they can give them as they move dynamics from husband to that of pimp . Then after moving those stupid hos into some dirt cheap flea bag hotel room with bed bugs and crab lice infestations to service the disease ridden perverted underbelly of society for the duration as they give you 80% of their earnings every day , while you live in the big manor with some new , beautiful , loyal hottie whom has fell into a deeply satisfying mutually reciprocal relationship with the hottest babe on the planet ! You like apples ? How you like them apples ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great surprise ending. Harvey got what he was asking for in the beginning, then the world started spinning off in a different direction. Five stars for originality, entertainment value, and writing.

Ed

DJCountrygirlNYDJCountrygirlNYover 1 year ago

What started out as a great story ended a bad story

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Excellent story until the end, and that, in my opinion, was not up to Gina's normal standards...still 5 stars...

pugg6963pugg6963about 1 year ago

And then Harvey shot himself in the head. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

bunch of horse feces ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGina_B_33@Gina_B_33
797 Followers
I was a virgin when I married at 28, then he died, and shortly after that, I met a cpl who introduced me to many new things…I was with them for almost two years. They had to move away. I was unable to find another similar couple, so now I have a great male FWB. He brings his G...