Playing around... of Golf

Story Info
A married man gets paired up with another golfer.
4.3k words
4.64
16.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family vacation each year takes us to an island just south of the outer banks. There aren't many golf courses near where we stay. The closest one is on the island, and it takes thirty minutes to get there because of the low speed limits on the island. The course is old, and the conditions are average. The cost is NOT average. I guess because they are on the island that is reason enough for them to charge what they do.

Anyway, since I was playing alone, my past experience had been that even if I showed up without a tee time, they would normally be able to pair me up with someone. With that in mind, I walked into the clubhouse hoping to get lucky again. Boy did I get lucky.

"Hi, I don't have a tee time and was just wondering if you might be able to pair me up with another group that doesn't have four already."

"Hey, I think I remember you. On vacation right?"

I couldn't believe that he actually remembered me. I only visit the course while on vacation. Most times I only play once during my two week vacation. Sometimes I'll play twice. The previous year they had a golf package and I played three times for the price of two. Still, how many hundreds or even thousands of people had been through the clubhouse since the last time I was there?

"Yeah, I can't believe you remember me."

"I have a good memory. To answer your question, yes. I can work you in with another single that has a tee time in..." he looked at his watch before continuing. "She should be here any minute. Her name is Dannie. Tee time is in about 45 minutes. You okay with that?"

"Sure! Beggers can't be choosers."

"Dannie is a good golfer. Been a member her around five years. She won't hold you up."

"I'm not worried about that. I'm on vacation."

"Great. Whenever she gets here, I'll introduce you. Range balls are free with your green fee if you want to warm up."

"Thanks."

After hitting balls for twenty minutes I headed to the putting green. I hadn't been putting long before I looked up and saw the guy from the pro shop walking with a woman towards me. I hope I wasn't too obvious when I stared at her. I don't think I drooled...

Dannie was a stunner. Mainly because her chest was above average and what she wore let you know she was quite proud of her chest.

As they approached me, a huge smile from Dannie greeted me.

"Hello. I'm Dannie. I'm told you need a partner for the day."

She winked at me as she extended her hand. I reached out for her hand. She firmly gripped my hand and shook it. Tingles spread across my body.

"Hello Dannie, my name is Richard."

"Nice to meet your Richard." she said and giggled.

Did I hear her right? "your Richard"? The nickname for someone named Richard is often "Dick". Was she just trying to be funny? Was she flirting with me?

I went back to putting. She went to our cart and retrieved her putter and a couple balls before joining me on the practice green.

As I watched her putt, I checked out the rest of her body. Her legs were long and athletic. She had a nice ass that I couldn't take my eyes off of when she bent over to retrieve her balls from the hole. But as distracting as her legs and ass were, her chest and the ample cleavage she was showing was the main event.

Caught up in my fantasies, I was startled when she walked past me and said "Come on lover boy. We are next on the tee."

I turned red with embarrassment knowing she caught me staring and daydreaming. There was no doubt what I was daydreaming about either.

"What tee are you playing?" she asked.

"I usually play the white." I responded.

"Me too."

That surprised me that a woman would be playing one of the men's tees. I guess the look on my face gave that surprise away as well.

"What? You don't think a woman can play from the men's tees?" she asked with feigned indignance.

"No...I mean, sure. What I mean is..."

"I know what you mean." Her smile was back. "Ladies first?" she said as she stuck her tee in the ground. She bent over facing away from me so her ass was prominently displayed.

"By all means."

She addressed the ball and with a very beautiful and athletic swing she sent the ball down the middle of the fairway... and far.

"Wow! Great shot?"

I'm a low handicap golfer so even though her shot was good, it wasn't intimidating. I teed up my own ball and mimicked what she did. When we got to her ball in the fairway I was almost twenty yards past her.

"Nice shot Richard. Maybe I need to do something more to distract you if I want to beat you today." The top she wore had a zipper instead of buttons. She grabbed the zipper and pulled it all the way to the lowest point. What was obvious now was the fact she didn't have on a bra. It also seemed like that shirt was going to have a difficult time holding her breasts in.

"Holy shit!" I said in surprise.

Dannie laughed as she addressed her ball. She struck it well. The ball landed on the green but she had a lengthy putt for birdie.

"Too much?" Dannie asked. To ensure I knew what I was referring to she glanced down at her chest.

"Not at all. But don't blame me for staring if you are gonna show it."

"I wouldn't have it any other way Dick." She giggled. "You don't mind me calling you Dick do you."

"You can call me whatever you want."

"Typical male. Show a little tittie and they eat out of your hand."

"Duh!" I said laughing.

I somehow managed to hit a decent shot. I had a shorter putt than Dannie but we both two putted for pars.

The next few holes we had similar banter and similar shots. After six holes I had a two stroke lead.

"Desperate times lead to desperate measures." She said as she sat in our cart after we finished the sixth hole. She then rubbed her breasts through the fabric of her top until her nipples were hard.

Watching her rub her nipples until they strained the fabric of her top resulted in some movement in my groin. I had to adjust myself when I exited the cart at the seventh tee.

"Ah! That's what I wanted to see. A chink in the armor!"

"I'm only human." I laughed.

At the turn, we went into the clubhouse to get drinks and something to eat. Dannie bought a six pack and also several small bottles of liquor.

When we got back into the cart I said "It appears as if you might be trying to get me drunk, Dannie."

"How else will I be able to beat your dick..."

"What?!"

"How else will I be able to be you... Dick."

As much as I was enjoying the flirting, I was beginning to get a little uncomfortable. After all I'm a married man. I decided I better remind Dannie of that fact.

"Dannie, you know I'm a married man right?"

"Of course I do. That doesn't mean we can't flirt and have fun thought, right?"

"Sure, I guess..."

"Drink up Dick. I need to get back in this match."

By the sixteenth hole we were both feeling pretty good. I had lost concentration. Even though I was the better golfer, Dannie through liquor and sexual exploitation had gone ahead of me by a stroke.

"You were a hard nut to crack but I think I have you where I want you."

"I'm just setting you up for a bet."

"Oh yeah? Sounds interesting. What are we playing for? Dick?"

"You are such a tease Dannie."

"I'm a lot of things Dick, but a tease isn't one of them."

"I've been listening to your inuendo all morning. You are either a tease or you want some of me... Dick. So, let's make a bet."

"So is my married little Dick suggesting something... naughty?" Dannie was smiling and obviously interested.

"You think?" I said mockingly. "Have any suggestions?"

"Sure. I know how men are." She winked and a wicked grin spread across her lips. "Everyone with a dick wants the same thing so let's make it our bet. If you win, I do down on you. I'll lick and suck you until you cum. And when you do, I'll swallow every drop."

My dick grew to full erection as she spoke. I so wanted to see her head bobbing on my cock.

"And if you win?"

"Same."

"I go down on you?"

"Isn't' that what I said." she smiled as she again bent over to tee up her ball.

"What if we tie?" I asked.

"Then we both win!" She winked at me before she addressed her ball and sent it long and straight down the fairway.

"Game on." I said. My ball joined hers in the fairway but hers was just a little farther.

Fast forward to the eighteenth hole. I'm one stroke down. Dannie is playing solid and has a fifteen foot putt for birdie. I'm twenty feet away. I cozy my ball up next to the hole for an easy par. It appears I will be losing this match. Would she really make me pay up?

"Looks like you got this in the bag Dannie. Don't choke."

"I'm thinking you will be the choker."

She addresses her putt and proceeds to charge it five feet past the hole. Did I see her grinning after she putted? She left her next putt just short and tapped in for her bogey meaning we tied the match. Again she bent over to get her ball. She lingered a little longer than normal to give me a good view.

"Tough break." I said.

"Or was it?" Again her face lit up with a huge smile. "So, your place or mine?"

"You really want to go through with this?" I asked nervously.

"A bet is a bet Dick. And now I get to see your dick. My house is right off of hole four. Shall we?"

"Uh... yeah. Let's do it."

"Great. Hope in the cart. I'll drive us there. You can leave your car at the course for now. Until you sober up..."

My nervousness had caused my full erection to wane slightly. I was feeling guilty about the fact I was getting ready to cheat on my wife. I didn't have any protection so maybe I could use that as an excuse to back out.

I didn't realize it but the cart we were in was actually her personal cart. She pushed a button which opened her garage door. Well pulled in the garage and the door closed behind us. Holy Shit! This was actually happening.

"You okay Dick?" Dannie asked as we entered her house.

"Yeah."

"I smell how nervous you are. If you want to back out of the bet..."

At this point I had resolved myself to go through with it. I really wanted a blowjob. My wife wasn't into oral sex, giving or receiving. One of my favorite things was having my dick sucked. I also liked eating pussy. I didn't get much practice anymore so I worried my skills would have diminished. It didn't matter though, I decided to show her I was committed so I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. She briefly gave in to my kiss before pulling away.

"Easy there, Dick. We need to clean up first. Care to join me for a shower?"

Without waiting for me to reply she took my hand and led me to her bathroom. Once there she turned on the shower before she grabbed a couple of towels and placed them on the vanity. Turning to me she started to undress me. Her touch along with her aggressive action had me fully excited again. As she undressed me she would tell me when to move my arms and legs in order for her to more easily remove my clothing. When I was down to my underwear she stepped back to admire the bulge my erection made.

"Take them off. Slowly."

I did as she directed. I stood before her completely nude.

"Even nicer than I had hoped. You have a nice long cock. Thick too."

I smiled at the compliment before she added "But I've seen bigger."

A part of me felt jealousy and a part of me felt ashamed. Neither feeling caused me to be less excited. If anything, my cock got harder. My thoughts on this issue vanished as I watched Dannie begin to strip.

She pulled her top over her head and as I suspected she had on no bra. Her large full breasts were now fully exposed. Her areola were quarter sized, her hard nipples beckoned me to suck them.

"Wow. Perfect." I said as my gaze took in the sight of her. I approached her with the intent to suck on her perfect tits but she put out a hand.

"Not yet, Dick. Shower." She pointed me to the shower. I entered the large shower, doing whatever she said. I was puddy in her hands.

Dannie removed the rest of her clothes. She slipped in the shower and for the first time showed just a bit of modesty as her hands covered her groin. I barely noticed as my gaze fixed on what I could see, those perfect tits.

Her back was to me in the shower. I embraced her from behind. My hands finally found her breasts. At the same time my hard cock was pressed between the cheeks of her ass.

"You like them don't you?" Dannie asked as I massaged her tits and tweaked her nipples.

"They are perfect. I've never seen any better."

She reached back and grabbed my cock with her right hand.

"Love your cock, Dick."

I moaned in her ear as she stroked me.

"I think I'm gonna pay up first." Dannie said as she turned around. Her hands grabbed my head as she kissed me passionately. "If I remember correctly. The bet was the loser had to go down on the other person and lick and suck their cock until they came. Oh, and swallow. Am I right?"

"Uh, yes. I think you are right."

"And if we tied we both had to do it."

"uh huh." I mumbled in anticipation of her mouth on my cock.

"Good..."

Dannie went to her knees in the shower. I looked at her mouth as my cock began to disappear in it. The beauty of it was her tits provided a great backdrop of her lips on my cock.

Between her mouth on my cock, one hand stroking my shaft, and the other fondling my balls, I was on the verge of orgasm quickly.

"Oh fuck Dannie. I'm gonna cum already."

She never stopped sucking and stroking and fondling. She made a sound that I think was encouragement so I didn't hold back. My cock erupted.

"Aaaaahhh"

Even as my orgasm subsided Dannie continued to gently nurse on my fading cock. She licked up every drop. When she was satisfied I had nothing left to give, she stood up. Again she took my head in her hands, kissing me passionately. I tasted my orgasm on her lips and tongue. I didn't care. Truth be told that was always a fantasy of mine. I wanted a woman to kiss me after I came in their mouth. In my fantasy I am reluctant but in real life there was no reluctance. Quite the contrary, I sucked on her tongue to get more!

When our kiss broke Dannie still held my head in her hands. Our eyes locked.

"What is in your little head Dick?"

I was silent. Was she upset I was so willing? Should I be more aggressive? What should I do.

"Do you do that all the time?"

"Do what?" I asked genuinely confused by the question.

"Clean up your mess."

"What? What do you mean?"

"You came in my mouth. Correct me if I'm wrong but you sucked my tongue until nothing was left. So, do you do that all the time. When you fuck your wife to you eat her messy pussy?"

"No, I've never done that."

"But you would..."

There was shame in my eyes, I'm sure. The answer is yes. I wanted my wife to make me clean up my mess. I wanted to be told to do all kinds of embarrassing things. But my wife wasn't kinky in any way. She thought that having sex in our car in the movie theater parking lot was kinky. If she knew what was in my mind...

We stood in the shower. The water beat on our bodies. Our eyes locked.

"And she isn't into that is she?"

"No."

"My poor Dick. He has kinky fantasies and no one to play with."

She continued to stare at me, my head firmly in her grasp and control.

"So tell me your fantasies Dick. Maybe we can make a couple come true."

I couldn't bring myself to share with someone I barely knew. Forget the fact I was standing in a shower with her nude and she just gave me one of the best blowjobs I had ever had.

"Let me guess. You want a strong woman to take control." She paused as she continued to gaze into my eyes. "Just nod your head if I'm right."

I nodded my head.

"A strong woman like me?" Again I nodded my head. "You know I beat you today and I purposely three putted that last hole so we could tie, right? Again I nodded my head. "Can you guess why?"

"You wanted to go down on me?"

"No shit!" She laughed. "But there is more to it. I need to know more about your fantasies. So I'm gonna ask some more questions. Okay?" I nodded my head. "You have to be honest with me Dick. First question: have you ever been with another guy."

I didn't immediately nod my head yes or no.

"That answers my question." She smiled. "So did you suck his cock or did he just suck yours? Sorry, too complicated. Let me start over. Did he suck your cock?"

I nodded yes.

"Did he swallow?"

"Yes"

"Lucky you! And that is why you like blowjobs so much because that is what your first time was, right? That was your first time?"

"Yes."

"Did you suck him too?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it? Did you like sucking his cock?"

My eyes averted hers. It was all the answer she needed.

"Don't worry Dick. I think it's hot you like sucking cock."

Looking back into her eyes I asked "Really?"

"Hell yeah. I'd love to watch you suck a cock!"

"Really? I didn't think girls liked that. Not like guys like watching girls have sex."

"I think watching a man suck a cock is super sexy. Especially married straight guys."

Again, my eyes averted hers. I was ashamed of my thoughts. When she said she liked seeing married straight guys sucking cock it made me think she was judging me.

"Look at me Dick. I mean it. There is nothing hotter than guys sucking each other off. You would do it too, wouldn't you? If you had the chance. Answer me."

"Yes, I... I think about sucking cock sometimes."

"Sometimes? Or a lot? I bet you watch gay porn all the time. Is that your favorite? Or would you rather watch some guy just plowing his dick in a pussy?"

Damn, can she read minds? How has she got me pegged so easily?

"Well? Tell me. Tell me and maybe I'll give you another blowjob."

"Yes, I watch gay porn and tranny porn."

A huge grin appeared on her lips. She leaned in and kissed me.

"Today is your lucky day." She whispered in my ear. "Remember our bet?"

"Yes..."

Her hands on my head now pushed down which made me fall to my knees.

"So is it just a fantasy or... oh!"

Before she could finish asking her question both my hands reached out for her cock. Without hesitation I guided her into my mouth. I sucked her hungrily. I knew the bet. I wanted to make her shoot her load down my throat. I wanted her to make me swallow it all.

I started crying as I sucked her.

"Are you okay?" Dannie asked with real concern.

I stopped sucking her. Looking up I said "Please."

Dannie was genuinely confused. "What? What do you want? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine... I just can't believe how lucky I was to meet you today. I've dreamed about you... this. Please..."

"Please what Dick? You have to tell me so I know. Tell me."

"Fuck my throat. Make me yours."

"Oh Dick! You sexy fucking bitch. I can't believe you walked in so easily."

Dannie again grabbed my head in her hands but this time it was for another reason altogether.

"Open that pussy mouth. Hands behind your back"

Without hesitation I did. Removing one hand from my head she guided her cock into my mouth. Grabbing my head she did as I asked. At first she was somewhat gentle with me. I sat as still as I could. Finally I was being used like I had fantasized about for years.

"Do you remember what you said to me on the eighteenth green? You told me not to choke. I replied, 'I'm thinking you are going to be the choker'. Do you remember that? This is exactly what I was thinking about, you choking on my dick. Now comes the good part."

Dannie shoved the entire length of her cock down my throat and held it there. I felt like I was going to pass out. When she pulled out I gagged and coughed. Gasping for air I realized my cock was rock hard.

I looked up at Dannie from my kneeling position. She had a blank expression on her face. It seemed she was waiting for my response to what she had just done. She seemed uncomfortable with her actions.

12