Playing around... of Golf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response, I reached out and grabbed her cock. I guided it into my mouth before I put my hands behind my back. Looking up, I saw her blank expression turn to something else. I can't really describe it other than to say it appeared something awoke in her, something primal.

Grabbing my head, she proceeded to abuse my mouth and throat. She would bring herself to the edge of exploding before pulling out and saying "No, not yet. Not yet."

After doing this four times she turned off the shower.

"Get out. Dry off and go lay on the bed."

I obediently complied. My cock had never been harder. I didn't know what was going to happen and at this point I was so lost in lust it didn't matter. All of my locked away fantasies raced in my thoughts.

"Nobody has ever given themselves over to me like this, Dick. I like it. I'll be honest, this wasn't a fantasy of mine. I've read stories like this and yeah, I get horny. But there isn't much that doesn't make me horny. But today... damn. Fucking your throat. Controlling you. Watching as you almost passed out with my cock in your throat... and you not fighting back one bit. That power! Its addicting..."

We stared at each other in silence. My cock was rock hard. Dannie noticed it too.

"I guess cocks don't lie. It appears your fantasies aren't just fantasies. You want the same in real life... Lucky we found each other."

Dannie crawled between my legs. I thought I was going to get that blowjob she promised. Instead she spread my legs and maneuvered me so she had access to my ass. She spent the next several minutes eating my ass out. I never would have thought having your ass eaten could feel so good!

When she pulled away I almost begged her not to stop. Before I could open my mouth I saw what she intended. She was now on her knees between my legs. Her right hand was guiding her cock to my ass. It was scary. She had no condom and no lube. The only thing going in my favor was my as was a little lubed up from the time she spent eating me.

"You ever been fucked pussy boy?"

"No."

"So you and your boyfriend just sucked each other?"

"Yes."

"Relax, I know my little pussy boy is gonna love being fucked."

The Dannie I met earlier in the day was gone. That happy go lucky, fun, smiling, flirty woman was gone. Dannie had quickly become a dominant sex crazy fuck machine as I was about to find out.

When the head of her cock touched my ass I flinched.

"Sit still bitch or you won't be able to walk when I'm done with you."

The second time I felt her cock I didn't flinch. She also didn't waste any time. She pushed with whatever pressure she needed to penetrate me. I screamed out in pain.

"Music to my ears. Tell me you love my cock in your pussy."

"I love your cock in my pussy! Please fuck me. Please I want to feel you cum inside me. PLEASE!"

"Fuck you are so sexy!"

Dannie proceeded to fuck me so well and thoroughly that my favorite thing now is to be fucked and filled.

12