All Comments on 'Playing at the Movies'

by r0455

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking awesome

Absolutely amazing story. Felt like I was in the cinema.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT STORY brought back some hot memories.

Loved your story.

My wife and I used to go to the adult movies, and like you during the day, when only a few people where in them.

As I recall their was one occasion where my lovely wife wore a wrap around black dress, that tied at the waist. for easy access.

She wore only the dress, no bra, not that she needed one she was only a B cup, or panties.

We where a little bolder than you at the time. We used to try and sit next to a guy that was alone.

Then she used to open the dress and she was completely nude.

She would make sure the guy next to her was aware that she was nude.

The guy next to her took out his hard cock, and was stroking it in front of her.

As I fingered her and sucked on her nipples, she stroked my cock till I would be ready to cum, then she would lean over and suck my cock until I came in her mouth.

On this occasion the guy took advantage of the situation an was playing with her pussy as she sucked my cock,

She looked over at him as he fingered her cunt and stroking his cock towards her.

When she went back to sucking my cock, our neighbor lined his cock up with her cunt, and slid his cock in her as he felt her tits up.

Almost pulling her off her seat as he pumped his cock in her until he shot his cum in her cunt.

When he pulled out and sat back in his seat, my sweet wife sucked his cock clean, as she turned her wet cunt towards me.

I got my sloppy seconds as I fucked my wife while she sucked his cock clean.

Thanks for the memories.

BarbieKenBarbieKenalmost 6 years ago
Fun Fantastic

I felt like I was reading my story. Been there, done that. Loved hearing you telling it.

ontomars55ontomars55almost 6 years ago
Fiction or non-fiction

This was a great story, but even greater if true. This may sound like a dumb question, but was this non-fiction? I ask this because I published series of adventures that showed my evolution into public nudity - all true. Nothing as daring as this, but it seems to me that true stories are more erotic even if they are relatively mild.

Anyway great story.

r0455r0455over 5 years agoAuthor
Just the Facts!

ontomars55 thank you for your comments. To this point all of our stories are fact. We are relaying our experiences beginning in the world of exhibitionism and group play starting quite a few years ago. We have a number of additional stories to add and will do so in a chronological order at least through about story 14 or 15. After that string of recounts of true experiences we may add additional embellished stories if others seem to like our writing style.

We too find true stories more hot, although I guess you never really know what is true or is not true. Our stories started as short stories written by my wife almost in diary form shortly after the activities happened as her way to help me relive the experience to turn me on. I have sometimes taken multiple diary entries and combined them into one longer story to try to get to more activity quicker. That is the case for this first story. It began as 3 different experiences in the theaters but I have combined the entries into one longer story. It does take me time to go through the original diary entries and edit them adding details from my perspective or deleting more personal pieces of the original entries.

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved how the husband gradually encouraged his wife to evolve from a prim and proper lady to a wild wanton woman. All a wife needs is a little encouragement to let that inner slut out. The last twp scenes were the best where her husband enticed his wife to orgasm knowing full well in the end that a man two seats down was enjoying the scene. The best was the grand finale where he fucked his wife in the theater while she only wore high heels. Well done, especially if true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the horniest I ever read. I have dared to go across the line to give my wife her orgasm by playing with her voluptuous breasts and her sensitive nipples finishing her off by stimulating her clitoris. Her strong orgasm was noted by a young woman next to me who grabbed my left hand and directed my hand under her skirt. She was drowning

DivindisguiseDivindisguise6 days ago

Thoroughly enjoyed myself reading this. Thanks! And please keep sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous