Playing Away Pt. 03

Story Info
We help Mary lose her inhibitions, and her knickers.
5.6k words
4.67
6.2k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edinbedin
edinbedin
157 Followers

Part 3 -- You may wish to read Parts 1 and 2 first. Or not. Everyone involved is of legal age. Comments welcome.

*****

In the morning she was still asleep when I woke, so I got up, had a coffee, and went out. After pottering around the village for a while, I went down to the beach, and was surprised to see Matthew.

"You're out early," I said. He seemed kind of pleased to see me -- with no embarrassment about the previous evening. "Fancy a walk?" I said.

"Sure," he replied.

So we wandered along the shore. He asked about Tishy, and I told him that I'd left her in bed, fast asleep.

"She must be exhausted after last night," he said.

"Yes," I said -- "She got rather carried away, didn't she?"

"I think we all did." He grinned at me.

"Tell me more about this club of yours," I ventured.

"Not much to tell," he said -- "We're just a bunch of guys who meet up -- and get off. It feels better to do it together."

"How do you get started?"

"Well, we have magazines and videos -- and talk about what turns us on. I know what you mean though -- it's kinda awkward at first."

"So, when you meet on Friday you might talk about Tishy?" I suggested.

"Yeah, we might, if that's OK -- but the other guys would never believe us if we told them about what happened last night!"

"How many of you are there?"

"Errr -- around five at the moment, I guess -- me and Phil, and Jonathan my little brother, of course -- and then Adam, when he turns up, oh and Josh, of course -- he's a friend of Jonathan."

"And are you all eighteen?"

"Yes, that's one of the rules -- Jonathan turned eighteen recently -- he only just joined. Listen, I'm so sorry about him the other night -- he gets excited so quickly."

"Yes, I could see that. Does he not have a girlfriend?"

"What, Jonathan? No, I don't think he's ever been with a girl -- or Josh, for that matter."

"But you have?"

"Sure, for a while, anyway -- it didn't work out. Phil has a girlfriend -- but she's away on a year abroad, in America. I think he misses her alot."

"Yes, I could see that," I replied, smiling. "And Adam?"

"Oh, Adam has lots of girlfriends, but they never last long. I think he gets tired of them once he's had them. He's older than the rest of us."

"I see," I said. "I used to belong to a club like that when I was your age. I've always enjoyed a good wank."

At this Matthew smiled. "You certainly did last night," he said. We were now in the 'secret cove', and sat down on the grass just above high tide.

"Fancy an early morning one now?" I suggested.

"What, here?"

"Yeah, why not? -- there's no one about."

"OK," he said, pushing his hand down his shorts.

We undid our pants and whipped out our dicks, and soon we were both sitting wanking in the sunshine. "What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Your wife's fantastic tits."

"Yes, they are amazing," I acknowledged. "I'm thinking about Phil, fucking her wet cunt -- that was so hot."

"Yeah," Matthew said -- "We'll never hear the last of that. Right now, I'm thinking of how it felt with her lips wrapped around my dick."

We both wanked away, our minds full of memories of the previous evening. Matthew came first, but I wasn't far behind. And, I'm pleased to say, shot a bit further. Not that it was a competition.

"I love to wank in the open air," I said eventually, as we lay back, enjoying the warm sun and fresh breeze on our limp dicks. "Should do it more often."

"Yeah," he said -- "That felt good."

"I was thinking -- on Friday -- perhaps as a special occasion -- we could all have a Wank Club day out -- like a picnic. What do you think?"

"Sounds good -- though I'd have to check with all the others -- and whether they'd allow Tishy to come -- do you really think she'd want to?"

"I'm sure she would -- she'd love to see you all -- in action. Do you know of a good place?"

He thought for a while. "There's a valley a mile or two from here -- a bit inland, with a stream and trees -- we go there sometimes to fish."

"And wank," I added, and he laughed.

"Yes," he said, "and wank. You have to hike for quite a while to reach it, so there usually isn't anyone else around."

"Sounds perfect," I said. "And you'll bring BJ?.... I mean Jonathan."

"If you like."

"I think Tishy wants to see him again. She asked me why you called him BJ?"

"Well that's a bit embarrassing... we once caught him sucking.... his friend Josh. He likes to suck -- but he's not gay or anything -- at least I don't think so."

"I'm sure Tishy would love to see that," I said. "Do any of the rest of you ever do that?"

"Not really...." Matthew said slowly. "BJ is the only one that really likes it. The rest of us just like to wank... each other... sometimes... just for variety, really."

"Yes, we used to do that too," I said. "I don't think it's gay -- in fact I think it's perfectly normal, when you're young -- experimenting, really."

Matthew grinned.

"So, Friday," I said, standing up, and tucking my dick back inside my trousers. "Let us know what your friends think."

"Sure," he said "I'll probably see them at the pub tonight." And we walked back to the village, both happy with the outcome of our little chat.

When I got back to the cottage, Tishy was already sitting outside, with coffee and toast. "Guess who I met at the beach?" I said.

"Mary?" she suggested.

"No, Matthew." And I told her all about the wanking.

"You didn't!" she said -- and laughed out loud. "I wish I'd been there to watch. Good for you." She was in fine spirits.

And then I explained the plans for Friday, and even about young BJ. She smiled happily.

"Do you think BJ and Matthew suck each other off?" she said. I hadn't thought of that.

"I guess they might," I said eventually -- "It's not as if it's incest, is it?"

"Not much chance of making a baby, anyway," she replied, pragmatically. Women can be so down to earth.

"Listen," she went on, "I've got news for you too -- Guess who was here just now?"

"Phil," I said, "To pick up his lighting equipment." She looked slightly annoyed that I'd guessed correctly. "Did he have his wicked way with you again?"

"No, don't be silly," she replied -- "He was the perfect gentleman. I gave him some breakfast, and we sat and chatted. He's a fine young man."

"Yes," I said, "Outstanding." Which made her giggle.

The morning slipped by, and after lunch we decided we needed some exercise. The weather was not quite so sunny as it had been earlier, so we went off to walk on the cliffs, hoping to explore the next bay several miles along the coast.

Since this was to be a proper walk, we wore sensible shoes, and Tishy was in shorts and top, and an old bra that wasn't very sexy but held everything firmly in place. We eventually made it to the bay, but it was further than we thought, with all the ups and downs along the cliffs.

After exploring a little, we set off for home. Just as we'd climbed out of the bay to the cliff top path, who should we see sitting on a bench, looking out to sea, but Mary. All alone. She looked up at us in surprise.

"Hello, Mary," said Tishy, "Fancy meeting you here."

"I was just thinking of you -- and Jim," said Mary, caught off guard. I gave her a big smile. And we joined her on the bench, tired and rather sweaty after our climb.

"We were exploring the cove," I explained, "And getting some fresh air. Were you out walking too?"

"Not really -- I often come here -- just to sit and think really."

"Jim told me you were thoughtful," said Tishy.

"Oh, he told you about me then?

"Yes, of course -- he tells me anything. Well, at least, he says he does!" and she laughed.

"Perhaps not quite everything," said Mary, "People never do. So what did he tell you about me?"

"He told me you were flirting with him -- and that he thought you had nice boobs," said Tishy, reasonably accurately.

"He didn't!" said Mary, blushing furiously. "You two are weird," she added -- "Do you really share everything?"

"Pretty much," I said -- "If there ain't no secrets, there ain't no lies."

At this it was Mary's turn to laugh. "I hate lies," she said -- with some feeling, I thought. Then added, bravely -- "Did you really like my boobs? -- I wish they were bigger, like your wife's -- she's so lucky."

"Not really," said Tishy -- "I have to carry them around all the time. Besides, yours are so cute."

She could see this because Mary was wearing a pink vest top, with what looked like a simple white bra, and jeans -- and yes, she did look cute, especially when she blushed. Which she did rather often. With dimples. I was hooked.

"How did we get on to this?" she asked, eventually.

"Oh, we were discussing my husband, and how he enjoys your... company," replied Tishy, rather coyly.

"I think you're teasing me," said Mary. "He's so obviously totally crazy about you."

I was caressing Tishy's thigh at this point, so I guess Mary had a point. "Indeed, I am -- quite crazy," I said, "I guess we both are." And on this it seemed we all agreed.

"But I still don't get it," said Mary, persistently. "Don't you get jealous, you know, when...." And here she trailed off.

"I guess people are only jealous when they're insecure," I suggested. "But if you're crazy about each other -- then what is there to be jealous of?"

"I guess so," said Mary, but she seemed unconvinced.

The conversation lapsed, the sun went behind a cloud, and all of a sudden it felt quite chilly.

"I think it might rain," I said -- "Perhaps we'd better head back."

I let Mary and Tishy walk ahead of me along the narrow path. Partly to let them get to know each other better, partly because it was so pleasant. Mary had such a cute little bottom -- smaller than Tishy's, but very round and slightly plump. A man can but dream.

I couldn't really hear what they were saying -- just a few snippets blew by me in the breeze -- but I think the conversation was mainly about boys. I was surprised at how well they got along -- Tishy can be very charming when she wants to. At one point she even slipped her arm around Mary's waist, and hugged her close -- and Mary seemed to appreciate it.

We were approaching the clifftop just above the village when I felt the first drops of rain. As we descended the steep and now slippery path, the rain came down in buckets -- and soon we were soaked to the skin. Our wet clothes clinging to our bodies, we ran down the little lane to our cottage, trying to dodge the puddles, with screams of delight from the girls when they got splashed.

Once inside, we were cold, wet, but strangely exhilarated. The girls' tops were now pretty see through, bras clearly outlined, nipples erect from the cold. I did my best not to stare at Mary's tits, at least not too obviously. Tishy gave me one of her looks.

"Come on, Mary," said Tishy, "Let's get those wet clothes off, and put you in a nice hot shower -- or you'll catch your death of cold. Upstairs, girl." Mary went obediently up the narrow staircase, and I got another glimpse of her round wet bottom, encased in her skin tight jeans. I was unsure whether to follow them, but Tishy set me straight -- "You stay down here, Jim -- make us some hot cocoa or something."

Left alone in the kitchen, I took off my shirt and trousers, dried myself on the kitchen towel, and wrapped myself in the kitchen apron -- which looked rather silly, but there wasn't anything else to wear. Once my stiffy had subsided, I crept upstairs to see what the girls were up to.

There was a pile of wet clothes on the bathroom floor -- and they were both in the shower together -- laughing and giggling. The glass door of the shower was steamed up, so all I could see was pink jiggling soapy flesh. I crept downstairs again, to look for the cocoa.

The shower took longer than I expected, but eventually the girls came downstairs, wrapped in bathrobes, their wet hair up on their heads, wrapped in towels -- how do they do that? "Your turn for the shower, sweetheart," Tishy said sweetly -- and then collapsed into giggles when she saw the apron. Mary was smiling too -- perhaps more kindly. It wasn't until I got upstairs and took it off that I noticed it had "I kiss better than I cook" written on it.

The girls had left the bathroom very tidy, and laid out their clothes to dry on the towel rail. There was an unfamiliar thin cotton bra -- white with little pink roses -- and matching panties. My dick swelled appreciatively.

Resisting the temptation to perve, I stripped off my undies and got into the shower. The hot water soon warmed me up. I showered as quickly as I could, rubbed myself dry on the wet towels, and looked around for my bathrobe.

It was gone -- of course -- Tishy had given it to Mary. I could hardly put the apron back on, so instead I draped the biggest towel I could find around my waist, and went downstairs.

The girls were sitting on the sofa, sipping hot cocoa. They'd made themselves very comfortable -- Tishy had her arm around Mary's shoulders, and Mary was snuggling up to her. They looked like mother and daughter.

"Aaah -- there you are, at last, Jim," said Tishy -- "Your cocoa's in the kitchen." As I went to get it, she whispered rather too loudly to Mary "I told you he was a good looking man, for his age."

"He's just like a big teddy," said Mary -- "He must be lovely to... cuddle."

"Ooohh, he's very good at kissing too," Tishy laughing. "Did you hear that, Jim -- Mary thinks you look like you need a cuddle."

Mary blushed to the roots of her hair at this. "I never said that," she said, "Your wife's just teasing me." But there was a glitter of excitement in her eyes that was undeniable. I felt something stirring down below.

I was sitting in the armchair by now, sipping my cocoa. Which was very welcome. The girls were sitting directly opposite. Mary was all wrapped up like a parcel in her -- actually my -- bathrobe. Tishy's had already come open a bit at the front, enough to display the swell of her knockers.

My dick thickened. Which was potentially embarrassing, since all I had on was the towel. Tishy grinned wickedly. "Would you like to see the rest of him, Mary?" she asked, brightly.

"You mean..." Mary breathed.

"Yes, of course -- you said earlier you'd like to... see it."

"No, I did not!" exclaimed Mary, and slapped Tishy's hand playfully. Which only made the bathrobe open a little more.

"Come on Jim -- show this young lady what she's missing out on," said my wife. I could see now she wasn't joking. "On your feet -- don't be shy." I put down my cocoa, and stood up. The towel slipped to the floor, and there I was, exposed to their gaze.

Mary gasped and sat up, her eyes wide. "Goodness," she burst out -- "It's so big!" And then collapsed in giggles of embarrassment.

"You'll go far, girl," said Tishy -- "That's just what every man likes to hear."

But it was also quite accurate -- while I was not fully erect -- thank goodness -- I was rather engorged. What man wouldn't be? I tried to think about something else -- and my eyes went back to Tishy's bathrobe, and her cleavage, and then quickly to Mary's face, shining with excitement.

"Stand still," said Tishy, "Don't fidget." She could be quite stern when she wanted to be. "Just let Mary..." and then even she was momentarily lost for words.

"I love the way it just lies there, resting on his... thingies." said Mary, eventually. "It's so cute."

Now I should point out that I hate the fact that my balls hang lower than my dick -- I've always envied guys with long heavy pricks, swinging between their legs like truncheons. But, well, we are what we are.

"Would you like to touch it?" said Tishy, gently.

"Would you mind?" said Mary -- "I mean..."

"I'm sure Jim wouldn't mind at all," said my wife. And for once she was absolutely right. "Come a bit closer, Jim, and let Mary have a good look at it."

I stepped closer. Mary slid to the floor, on her knees, in front of me. She studied my dick, from various angles. She then very tentatively ran her forefinger along it, from the root to the tip. "It's so soft," she said, then did it again. My dick stirred. She jumped back. "It moved -- all by itself," she said.

"Yes, they do," said Tishy, matter of factly. "Feel underneath too."

Mary cupped her hand, and slid it under by balls, taking one in her hand, and squeezing gently. "I can't get over how big he is," she said -- "As big as my hand." It was true: she had very little hands. They were soft too. I was glad my balls were newly shaved. My dick swelled.

She fondled the other one. I was in heaven. Then she ran two fingers down my dick, one either side. "It's getting bigger," she said.

"Of course," said Tishy -- "I think he likes you."

"And harder too -- it's so fat now, I can hardly get my fingers around it." Wrapping her hand around my dick only made things worse of course, and my erection grew and grew. I reconciled myself to the inevitable.

As Mary slid her hand down my dick, she pulled back the foreskin, revealing the fat shiny helmet. "Oh my God," she exclaimed -- "It's so beautiful."

Tishy decided it was time to join in, sliding to the floor next to Mary. Her bathrobe came fully open now, and her knockers swung deliciously. "It's feels even better when it's wet," she explained, and ran her tongue along my shaft. Mary looked shocked.

Feeling there was nothing to lose, Tishy then took my dick into her mouth in one swift motion, then withdrew, leaving my entire erection covered on saliva. "There," she said, "Try again now."

Mary slid her hand along my stiff fat wet dick. "Oooh," she said, "That feels lovely." And then she played around the head. "You really don't mind?"

"Of course not," said Tishy, "You can taste it if you like."

Mary blushed again. "I couldn't," she said, "Not while he's watching -- I feel so embarrassed."

"I have an idea," said Tishy, suddenly -- "Jim, lie down on the rug... nice and still." I did as she suggested, and she straddled my head with her warm thighs, facing down my body. I think the robe came fully open when she did this, but she didn't seem to care. Her pussy was just inches above my face.

"There," said Tishy to Mary -- "Now he can't see anything -- so you can do whatever you like. Just take your time -- explore."

I felt Mary's fingers go back to my dick, sliding the foreskin back and forth. Then she started to play with my balls again, one at a time. I spread my legs a bit more to help her. It was heaven.

At the same time as Mary was exploring, Tishy gradually settled across my face, making herself comfortable. I slid my tongue up into her wet folds. She wriggled around a bit, to help me find her favourite spot.

Eventually Mary summoned her courage, and I felt the tip of her tongue swirl around the fat head of my prick. And then her lips, wet and tight, against the head. And then it slipped inside her mouth. Then back again.

"That's it -- it's nice, isn't it -- like a big ripe plum," said Tishy, encouragingly, and a little breathless.

"It's lovely," said Mary -- "I thought it might taste horrid, but it's good -- slightly salty." I guessed she could mainly taste Tishy's saliva.

"Careful of your teeth," said Tishy, "Cover them with your lips -- men get nervous otherwise." I really couldn't argue with that -- and was in no position to disagree.

"It's so big," said Mary, "I can hardly get my lips around it." But she managed, somehow. It grew even bigger.

Then Tishy leaned forward, and I felt her knockers grazing my tummy. My tongue slid up her pussy and then circled her clit. I felt her tongue and mouth on my dick -- they were taking it in turns. And perhaps kissing each other too -- I couldn't tell. It felt delicious though.

Tishy must have been right on the edge of coming, because she sat up, and my tongue slid down from her clit and back into her hole. Mary stopped sucking, and tried to get her hand around my prick, which was no fully erect.

edinbedin
edinbedin
157 Followers
12