Playing Away Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I can't understand," she said, "Is how you could ever... well, how you could get all this inside you. It's huge!"

"I can show you, if you like," replied my accommodating wife. "Let's swap places." She lifted off me, and I was treated to the sight of Mary, lifting her beautiful face from my crotch. Her head was still wrapped in the towel, and one arm held the robe to her body.

She crawled along the floor, and then slowly lifted her thigh over my head, to straddle me as Tishy had done. She was a quick learner, was Mary. I caught a glimpse of her pussy inside the bathrobe. "That's right," said Tishy, "Either side of his head, so he can't see, or move."

Mary's scent was so different to Tishy's -- less strong, and somehow sweeter. I felt quite dizzy. I resisted the temptation to kiss her thighs.

"Now," said Tishy, "Just watch." I felt her pussy lips, very wet against the helmet. She took my prick in her hand, and slid it back and forth along her slit, finding the hole. Then just a gentle pressure, and my knob slipped inside her.

"Ooooh," exclaimed Mary -- "It's gone!"

"See," said Tishy -- "Easy." And lifted back up, so that I slipped out, then back down again, taking just the head inside -- presumably to show it was no accident. She then lowered herself onto me, and I could feel the weight of her pubic bone on mine. "There," she said, "All the way."

"Goodness," breathed Mary. And her body relaxed, so that her pussy was just above my mouth. I tentatively put out my tongue, and every so carefully ran it along her slit. She was already wet.

Tishy was now sliding up and down on my prick. I tried my best not to come -- I didn't want to spoil it all -- but it wasn't easy because she seemed determined to get off on me. The more excited Tishy was, the more relaxed Mary became, and the deeper my tongue pushed between her folds.

As I felt my wife's cunt contract around my prick, Mary's pussy ground onto my face, and she begin gasping out -- "Oh... oh... Ooooh...." She lifted up off me, as if it was all too much for her, juices dripping onto me. I could now see Tishy, her mouth open and gasping as she got what she needed. I love the way her knockers shake when she comes.

Tishy was the first to speak -- "Well, you look happy Mary," she said.

"That was amazing," Mary said, lifting her leg over me and collapsing against the sofa -- "Just amazing."

"Well, I have a very gifted husband," said Tishy.

"I've never seen anyone.... actually doing it," Mary went on -- "It was such a turn on. I couldn't believe when... he went inside you... all the way. It looked so easy."

"It is," said Tishy, and then, looking down at my prick, still hard between her spread legs. "Would you like to try it?"

"What... you mean?" She looked at my erection, and bit her lower lip. "I couldn't possibly," she said -- "It's much too big..." And she hid her pretty face in her arm, in embarrassment.

"Try," said Tishy -- "You might be surprised. I'm sure Jim wouldn't mind -- he can be very patient."

I wasn't so sure about that -- patience was the last thing on my mind -- but I resolved to do my best. Tishy moved over to one side, and Mary crawled over to my crotch, and slid her little hand along my prick. "It's so wet and slippery now," she said. Which was true -- it was -- my wife had come pretty hard.

Mary then straddled my hips, facing me, grinning. Then still holding me in her hand, she slid my fat purple head along her slit. The lower part of her robe was now apart, and I could see her curly black pubes framing her little pink pussy. "It feels nice," she said, looking to Tishy for approval.

"Now, just relax," said Tishy, "And let it happen." But it didn't -- although I could feel her hole on the head of my prick, it was clenched tight shut. There was no way I was going to get inside. Though it still felt pretty nice, all the same.

"It's just like I said," Mary explained -- "I get all tense."

"Let me help," Tishy suggested, and kneeling behind Mary, she began to massage the back of her neck, gently at first, then harder.

"Oooh, that's nice," and Mary relaxed back onto my wife, closing her eyes. She must have been able to feel Tishy's knockers against her back, but she didn't seem to mind.

After a while, Tishy slipped the robe off Mary's body, all the while massaging her neck and shoulders. Her tits were indeed lovely -- not nearly so large as Tishy's, but very round, with big pink puffy areolae, and little hard nipples. I was very happy -- and if anything my dick was even happier, sticking straight out, totally rigid.

I was then astonished to see Tishy slip her hand around and under Mary's left breast, fondling it gently. Mary let out a deep sigh, and the tip of my prick was now lodged between her folds, almost there. She let go of it, and instead ran her fingers along her spread outer lips.

Once Tishy began to toy with her nipple, then gently pinch and pull on it gently, Mary was well on the way to paradise. All of a sudden, I felt the inner lips of her pussy slide past my fat helmet, and I was inside. Mary gasped. Tishy smiled at me over her shoulder.

She was very tight. And hot, and wet. I almost came right then and there. Once the head was inside, she simply sank down onto me. And stayed there, while Tishy squeezed her tits, and fondled her flat young tummy. The look on Mary's face was priceless -- an angel full of prick.

Eventually she began to slide up and down, riding my dick as Tishy had. More gently -- but so tight. I was worried at first I might slip out, but there was no chance of that -- my fat knob was trapped inside her. Tishy let Mary take her pleasure, coming round to one side to watch her fucking me.

Mary increased her pace, and I was right on the edge of coming. Knowing that once it began, I wouldn't be able to stop, I slid my hands up Mary's body, pulling her forwards, and off my throbbing prick. But the moment I touched her nipples, she started to come, in great pulsing waves.

She collapsed onto my chest, and I hugged her close as she gasped for air. I stroked her hair with one hand, and her breast with the other. She put her hand to my face, and kissed me. The kiss turned into snogging, tongues and all. She was a lovely kisser -- wet and sensuous.

"Oh my God," she breathed, breaking away. "Jesus Christ -- what was that?"

"Just the first of many, sweetheart" replied Tishy. "But what about Jim -- just look at him, poor dear."

Mary rolled onto her side, and looked down. My dick was stiff, red, and frustrated, jutting up from my body, dripping with Mary's cum. Tishy crawled up between my legs. "Don't worry," she said, "I'll take care of it for you."

And she stroked me with her tongue, from balls to tip, then took the head in her sweet mouth and teased the underside as only she knows how. "Aaaah," I gasped, and shot my first load into her mouth. She then pulled away, and spurt after spurt landed on my body and Mary's, lying against me.

"Eeeek," squealed Mary -- "There's... so much."

Once I'd subsided, Tishy took me back in her mouth, sucking out every last drop. I love it when she does this -- my dick is so sensitive just after coming. I was truly a happy man.

"Fancy a taste?" she asked Mary, taking up a blob from my tummy on her finger. Mary looked nervous, but opened her mouth, and my wife slid her finger inside. "See," she said, "Nice." And licked up some more from Mary's flat tummy.

Mary snuggled up to me, and kissed me again. I think we must have fallen asleep, because next thing I knew, Tishy was shaking me, and Mary was already sitting up.

"I have to go - I'm going to be late for the pub -- it's half past already." Tishy stood up too, and the two girls scrambled up the narrow staircase, naked, to look for Mary's clothes. By the time I was fully awake, and sitting in the armchair, they were already coming downstairs again.

Mary was wearing her jeans, which still looked damp, and one of Tishy's tops, which was at least dry. She'd not bothered with the bra -- and I wondered whether she was wearing panties. "Can I get you something to eat, before you leave," I offered helpfully, standing up.

"No, must run, late already," said Mary breathlessly. Then flung her arms around me, gave me a big sloppy kiss on the mouth, and was gone, down the path.

"Well," said Tishy, still naked -- "She really likes you!"

"Yes," I said, "I think she does. Well I never."

"Let's go to bed for a cuddle," suggested Tishy. So we did.

Later, still in bed, we were chatting. "I've never seen you before... inside another woman," began Tishy.

"How did it feel?" I asked, nervously.

"Wonderful -- you looked so happy."

"I was," I replied truthfully -- remembering the feeling of her Mary's tight cunt squeezing my prick.

"Was it... - was it nicer than with me?" she asked, now her turn to be nervous.

"Well, it was different," I said tactfully -- it was very different in fact. "She's so young," I added.

"Yes, she is -- and very pretty,"

"Yes," I agreed, "Very. The dimples."

"Are you falling for her?" was her next question.

"No, of course not," I said, "I'm in love with you." Then I added, "What about you? -- you seemed very.... familiar."

"Now you're being silly," she said, "Though I enjoyed touching her... it was nice... she's so lovely."

"Could you taste her on my dick?" I asked, curious.

"Yes, of course -- she's sweeter than me, isn't she? But I liked it best when her taste was mixed with yours."

"You're a queer woman," I said. "I loved it when you played with her tits."

"Pervert," she said. "So like a man. The moment women touch each other, you think we're lesbians!"

"No, that's not fair -- I just enjoyed watching you together -- just like you watched Andrew suck my dick, I guess."

"So you're not worried you might be gay anymore?"

"I guess not -- I'm doing my best to keep an open mind, anyway."

"Good," she said.

And my thoughts went back to Mary's tight cunt, and how good it felt wrapped around my fat prick. I wondered how it would feel to come inside her... and whether Tishy would be so happy then....

To be continued...

12