Playing Away Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke in the morning, it was already light, and I was alone in the bed. I lay there going through the events of the previous evening, trying to get my head around it. As Tishy never tires of pointing out, I tend to overthink things.

It was very quiet in the house. Eventually I got up, put on my bathrobe, and went downstairs. On entering the kitchen, I was surprised to see Tishy, also in her bathrobe, kneeling on the floor with her back to me. Jonathan was sitting on the kitchen table, leaning back on his hands, his eyes closed.

His legs were dangling over the edge of the table, either side of her head. Which was bobbing up and down in a way I knew only too well.

Neither of them seemed to hear me come in. I squatted down beside Tishy, and ran my hand around her waist, then over her bum. She turned to me smiling, his dick, dropping from her mouth. "Morning wood," she explained, and licked her tongue along the length.

I slid my hand under her bathrobe, and between her legs, running my fingers over her pussy, then underneath and between her cheeks. She was already wet, and I rubbed my wet fingers over her bumhole. "Naughty," she giggled.

She covered his purple helmet again with her lips. I bent closer, to watch, and felt his soft smooth balls with my hand. She sucked hard for a few moments, then stopped, feeling he was about to lose control. "Let's play with him," she said, "Make him last."

Then she took the whole of him in her mouth, all at once. It was easy for her, as he was so small. She lazily licked his smooth balls with her tongue. Pulling away again, she looked at me, smiling. "This is so nice," she said, "You should try it." I raised my eyebrows -- I really wasn't sure I was ready for this.

She ran her tongue along the underside, just beneath the smooth round head, teasing him. A little drop of precum emerged from his open slit. She licked it, then turning her head sideways she beckoned me closer. "Kiss me," she said. She tasted sweet. I pressed my fingers against her bum, between the cheeks, and she moaned. We were both very turned on.

She took his little dick in her hand and brushed it against the corner of her mouth. Now as I kissed her, I also had to kiss the boy's little dick. Looking me straight in the eye, she pushed her tongue forward, and as my lips parted his dick slipped smoothly into my mouth. I didn't resist -- instead I closed my lips round it and sucked it in.

I don't understand why it felt good, but it did. Wet with her saliva, and her pussy from the night before, it tasted of my wife. I moved my lips back and forth along the thin shaft, trying to keep my teeth covered. It was difficult -- although he was small, he was still quite a mouthful.

Feeling dizzy, I pulled back, and she immediately took it back in her mouth, taking it all in one swift easy motion. Then for a while we played with it together, licking along its length either side, one of us sucking the plum while the other tongued the shaft, or played with his balls, then swapping again. It was fun.

I was still sucking when he jerked sharply. I instinctively pulled away to one side -- I really didn't want him to come in my mouth -- and was rewarded by an incredible close up of my wife's face taking squirt after squirt of cum.

For such a small lad, it was amazing how strongly he came -- splattering my wife's cheek, across her nose and eyes and forehead, on and in her mouth -- it was everywhere. Running down her chin, and onto her chest and tits. So much -- and so runny -- like milk.

The look of startled pleasure on her face was priceless. She took him back in her mouth even before he'd finished, swallowing what was left, licking up every last drop. Then she kissed me, giggling. "See," she exclaimed -- "He tastes so sweet." I wouldn't describe it as sweet -- but it wasn't so salty as my own cum -- or so strong.

She slid up Jonathan's body, her wet knockers briefly brushing my face, took him in her arms, and kissed him too. He was less hesitant than me, responding with enthusiasm, licking his cum from her face. I watched them snogging, while I played with her tits, squeezing her nipples.

When they came up for air, she said "Feeling better, son?"

Jonathan didn't say anything, he was staring at her sticky messy face. "I'm so sorry," he said, "I didn't mean to...."

"Don't be silly," she said, laughing. "Besides, it was Jim's fault -- he was sucking you when you came."

Now it was my turn to feel embarrassed. "My wife likes a facial," I explained -- "It's good for the skin, apparently." She rubbed her hand on her wet cheek, then sucked it.

"How about some breakfast?" she said.

We gave him orange juice and toast with marmalade -- he didn't want coffee. After he'd gone, I took Tishy back upstairs. Pushing her back onto the beds, she spread her legs wide for me, and I pushed up her in one hard thrust.

"Jesus, that's good." I said, "I so needed to feel your hot cunt around my prick." I held her legs high, just behind the knees, to get as deep as I could into her. She was panting hard.

"That's it, fuck me harder, you big dirty bastard," she gasped. Her huge knockers swung rhythmically as I thrust into her. "Come on -- come in me.... Oh.... my.... God..... Aaaaaaaaahhhhh."

We collapsed onto the bed in a heap. She giggled. "Well, that was nice," she said. I was too out of breath to say anything -- I felt completely spent.

We remained in bed most of the morning, cuddling, dozing off, chatting, and playing with each other.

"That was a first," she said.

"What was a first?" I asked -- "Taking someone else into our bed?"

"No, silly -- I meant you sucking a guy off."

"I didn't suck him off -- we were just playing," I said defensively.

"Well, he certainly sucked you off -- rather well, I thought."

"Yes, it felt really good -- he really knew how to do it. Matthew must have been a very good teacher."

She giggled. "Boys will be boys," she said. "So, do you think you're gay now?"

"I don't think so -- in fact I feel just the same as I always felt." And I squeezed her nipple, hard.

"Ouch," she said, laughing again. "I guess you'll have to suck a lot more dicks before you're a fully qualified queer."

"Did you enjoy watching us?"

"It got me really excited -- when you started wanking each other, I was in heaven."

"Yes, that felt good for me too," I said truthfully. "Can't think why I've never done it before."

"Too hung up," she said, matter of factly. "Just like I was, in fact -- before Dick."

"And Rory, and Andrew, and Euan.... and all the others...." I added.

"I've become so depraved, haven't I?" she said, rather pleased with herself.

I nodded in agreement, smiling. "We both have."

"I mean, I really don't care what people think-- I just love all the hard young bodies. You really don't mind... do you? -- that your wife is a dirty cumslut?"

"No, I don't mind -- in fact I think you're wonderful."

"I think you're wonderful too." And she squeezed my limp dick.

Eventually we got up -- it was well past lunchtime -- and had brunch sitting outside in the little garden in front of the house. The sun was just about peeping out from the clouds. We were discussing how to spend the rest of the day, when who should appear at the garden gate, but Mary.

She was looking very summery -- a short pink top, with little roses on it, which showed her midriff -- and a tight denim skirt -- bare legs, and sandals. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra. My first thought was to wonder if she was wearing any knickers.

"Hello Mary," said Tishy, cheerfully -- "What brings you here?"

"Oh, nothing really... I was just passing by, and thought I'd drop in to say hello. And to thank you for taking care of me yesterday -- in the rain."

"Well, that's very sweet of you. We were just finishing brunch -- would you like to join us?"

"It's very late for lunch," said Mary confused. It was indeed past three.

"We spent the morning in bed," I explained.

"Oh, I see," said Mary blushing. She was very pretty when she blushed, with two dimples. Her long black air cascaded down, framing her face. I could make out her nipples through the top.

"Well, sit down with Jim," said Tishy, "And make yourself at home. I'll fetch you a glass of lemonade."

Mary sat next to me on the bench, looking out on the garden. We chatted away about this and that -- we really did get along very well. I couldn't take my eyes off her, in truth. Eventually she reached over and kissed me lightly on the mouth. "You're such a sweet man," she said.

I felt inclined to disagree... but all I could find to say was "You're looking very lovely too."

She reached in and kissed me again, for longer this time. "You were so kind yesterday," she went on -- "You know that was my first time?"

"Really?" I said, looking surprised -- "Well I never."

"They call me Virgin Mary in the village," she said, blushing.

"On account of your angelic appearance," I said, and kissed her again. This time we didn't stop, and were soon snogging like teenagers. She was a lovely kisser. I slipped my hand under her denim skirt, up her thigh, and she parted her legs slightly to give me better access to her crotch.

"I've so missed you," she whispered.

Hearing noise, we broke the kiss, and there was Tishy, standing, a glass in her hand. Her tits shook with feigned indignation. "You're a disgrace, Jim," she said, sternly -- "I leave you for just a moment, and already you have your hand in this poor girl's knickers."

I looked sheepish. Mary looked nervous. Tishy sat down, put the lemonade on the table, and went on "I must apologise for my husband, Mary -- he's a randy old goat."

Mary sipped her lemonade. I grinned across at Tishy, like the village idiot. I could have sworn she'd been wearing a bra earlier, but now it was clear she'd taken it off. Competitive?

"Mary was just telling me how they used to call her Virgin Mary," I said.

"Not anymore," smiled Tishy.

I put my left arm around Mary, and drew her in to my body. I then slipped my hand under her skimpy top, and cupped her left breast. Her puffy nipple responded to my touch.

"It's very warm today," said my wife, "Do you mind if I take my top off?" And she grasped it by the waist and pulled it over her knockers, which bounced down deliciously. Then pulled the top over her head, rather theatrically, and dropped it on the table.

I squeezed Mary's nipple gently between my fingers. "Your wife has such lovely breasts," said Mary -- "I wish mine were so big."

"You wouldn't if you had to carry them around all day. I wish mine were more like yours -- they're perfect."

"Yes," I said -- "They feel fantastic."

"You should take your top off too -- give me a better look," suggested Tishy.

"Can we go inside," said Mary -- "It's a bit... public here -- somebody I know might walk by."

"Of course," Tishy replied -- "Come on Jim." As if I had any notion of being left out.

Once inside, Mary pulled her top over her head. Her tits were as lovely as I remembered -- pink puffy nipples, perfect for sucking, like ripe strawberries.

I was planning to sit on the sofa, but Tishy had other ideas -- still standing, she took Mary by the waist, and had a good look at her tits. Mary didn't seem too worried by this -- she was staring at Tishy's. Tishy drew her in closer, so their nipples brushed against each other, then closer still, so they were pressed together, squashing out to the side in an intimate hug.

"I hope we're going to be friends, Mary," she said, by way of explanation.

"Yes, I hope so too," said Mary, blushing. They kissed gently, on the lips, affectionately. It was really rather sweet.

Watching them cuddle, I was rather struck by the contrast of their tummies. Mary's was very flat, like a boy's, but Tishy was quite rounded -- not fat, but... well almost swollen. For some reason I was reminded of Freya.

I was about to head for the sofa, hoping Mary might join me. "Drop your trousers before you sit down, Jim," said my wife. "That way you'll be much more comfortable, and I'm sure Mary won't mind."

"No, not at all," said Mary, blushing, and I quickly undid my trousers, and took them off with undies and socks all together, and sat down on the sofa, wearing only my shirt.

"There you go, my dear," said Tishy, guiding Mary around the sofa with one hand. Mary dropped into the sofa by my side, and I drew her to me and resumed the kissing, sliding my hand across her flat smooth tummy. Tishy sat in the armchair, to watch.

My other hand returned to fondle Mary's nipple, and from kissing her neck I descended to her shoulder, then to her tits. Her skin was a delight to the touch -- like a slightly bruised peach. Her nipples were puffy and swollen and fit perfectly into my mouth.

Meanwhile Mary was doing her own exploring, her hands on my broad chest, not quite so fit as it once was but still.... Then dropping lower, over my big tummy, seeking out my dick. Which by now was feeling very cheerful indeed, fully erect and ready for anything.

I glanced across at Tishy, just to see how she was. She had one leg up over the arm of the sofa, with her skirt bunched around her middle. One hand was tweeking a nipple, while the other was between her legs, fingers up her snatch. No knickers. She smiled at us, dreamily.

Mary was now fondling my prick. "You like that?" I whispered.

"It's so fat -- I can hardly get my fingers around it," she giggled. "Tishy is so lucky to have you."

I went back to snogging her ripe wet mouth, and slid my hand between her legs. She lifted her right leg over the arm of the sofa, just like Tishy had done. Her panties were thin cotton, and I slipped my hand inside. She was already wet, and soon I was working my finger along her slit, and up her cunt.

"Oooh.... that's so good... don't stop." I got a second finger in, but only just -- she was so very tight. "Oh... oh... oh..." and she came gushing on my hand, all in a rush.

Tishy looked across at me in surprise -- she wasn't close yet. "Who's a clever boy, then?" she said with her eyes.

Mary was lying back on the sofa, panting. I slid down from the sofa to the floor. "Oooh, don't ... leave me... Not now," she gasped. I knelt at her feet, reached under the denim skirt to hook my fingers round either side of her wet panties, and slid them down her legs. She raised her bum from the sofa to help me.

Then I spread her thighs with my hands, and she drew them back and up, exposing herself completely to my gaze. She had a lovely mound, with whisps of trimmed black hair. I stroked her tummy and hips and thighs, working slowly inwards. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily, like she was dreaming.

Her pussy was curiously little, with pink swollen outer lips, framing the wetness. The scent was quite heavenly. I kissed her thighs, then ran my tongue along her slit, working upwards, then pushing inside. She was now very wet indeed, and I had to swallow to keep it down. Sweet and salty all together.

I swirled my tongue around, fucking her with it with little short pushes. Then up an around her clit, very gently, then down to her slit. Back to her clit, firmer this time. I could sense she was close, and at the third try she started bucking against my face and came in wave after wave.

I looked up, and Tishy was sitting on the arm of the sofa, squeezing Mary's nipple between her fingers. She grinned at me -- "She really loves that." I ran my right hand up her thigh, and pushed three fingers, wet from Mary, into Tishy's welcoming cunt. "You bad man," she said. Then under her breath, "I hope you're going to shag her. She so wants it."

I looked at Mary, and she seemed quite exhausted, poor girl. I slid my arm around her and pulled her forward to kiss her again. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we snogged, tongues entwined. My prick was hard against her belly, her tits brushing my chest.

Sliding my arms down her sides, I dropped my hips, so that my erection slid over her mound, brushed her clitty, then along her slit. Pushing upwards, my knob was lodged in the entrance to her sopping pussy. I then rested, letting her slide under her own weight. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

For what seemed like forever nothing happened. I pushed my hands around under her bum to urge her forwards, and all of a sudden, I was inside her. Sudden rush of tight, hot wetness enveloping my prick. I squeezed her bum, and she relaxed onto me, taking me up her.

She still had her arms around my neck, her tongue in my mouth, and the kissing become more urgent. I ran my fingers between her buttocks, brushing her bumhole. She was a lovely creature, and for the moment, all mine.

I gently brought her back to the sofa, sideways, letting her head down onto the cushions, all the while keeping my prick buried inside her. Once I had her where I wanted her, I slowly withdrew until only the head was inside, the rim teasing her inner folds. She moaned with pleasure -- and I pushed forward again.

I knew I musn't overdo it because I was very close to coming -- she was so tight -- and I wanted it to go on and on. So we fell into a slow gentle fuck, my hands teasing her puffy nipples, her hips rising and falling gently in time with my thrusts. I could feel the cum rising in my balls, ready to fill her up. It was exquisite.

But nothing lasts forever, and her pussy started to contract onto my prick, squeezing it even tighter. "Come for me.... inside me... please..." she gasped, grasping by bum hard. I spilled over the edge, pumping strong jets of cum into her young body. She moaned loudly, and I could feel little spasms in her cunt.

Feeling rather dizzy, I looked down, and there was Tishy's face, her eyes watching intently as my dick slid from Mary's pussy. I dropped to the floor, knackered, and Tishy bent forward to kiss me. She turned to watch my cum oozing from between Mary's swollen lips. "Nice," she said.

My wife then bent between Mary's legs, and ever so gently put out her tongue and lapped up the dribbling cum. Mary shivered with pleasure. Tishy then turned to me, and took my limp dick in her mouth, sucking me clean.

She then kissed me again, pushing her tongue into my mouth -- and I was treated to strange mix of Mary's juices, my wife's saliva and my own cum. She then went back to Mary, who was oozing again. "Musn't make a mess on the sofa," she whispered.

For some time we must have just lain there, exhausted. "Let's go upstairs," suggested Tishy, eventually, and we all crawled up the narrow staircase and collapsed in a heap of sweaty bodies on the bed. I must have dropped off to sleep, because the next thing I knew it was getting dark.

Tishy and Mary were entwined in each other's arms, tits together, sleeping. I noticed that they'd both managed to lose their skirts -- in my shirt, I was the only one with any clothing. I shook them gently, and first Tishy woke, with a smile on her face, then Mary, looking more anxious. "What time is it?" she asked.

"Just gone six," I said, glancing at the clock by the bed.

"Goodness!" exclaimed Mary -- "We must have fallen asleep -- I'm going to be so late for my shift -- again!" And she jumped up, and started to look for her clothes -- her skirt was on the floor by the bed, then downstairs for the top, sandals -- and that was about it. She left her used panties on the floor by the sofa.

Tishy came downstairs, just in time to see Mary, sort of dressed, say "Love you," breathlessly, blow me a kiss -- and rush away, down the garden path. I turned to my wife, a big smile on my face.

"Well," she said, "You've made a hit there."

"I think she rather likes us," I said, sheepishly.

"Perhaps... -- let's get some clothes on, and go out for some fresh air."

We wandered around the village, realised we were both rather hungry, and ended up in a little restaurant, down a side street, that we hadn't found before.